Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei (16040 Views)

Must Watch: Ayatollah Khamenei's 6 Reasons To Prove Isis Serve The U.s.& Israel / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanchampion(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2013
LagosShia: I really felt sick (reading this thread) with all the ignorance people come to pour into Nairaland.i never knew my thread made it to the front page.the front page turns threads into pile of rubbish posts,as it attracts everyone into the thread.

please Seun should do something to raise the quality of his forum.most people are are idiots!!!

many mistake Iran for an arab country,and use the six day war between Israel and some arab countries (using hunting guns to fight Israel,which was using superior American weapons) to write off Iran.Iran is Persian,not arab.

many also call Iran "book haram sponsor".Iran cannot sponsor book haram because Iran and boko haram are ideologically miles away.over 90% of Iranians are Shia Muslims.most arab countries (with the exception of Bahrain,Lebanon,and Iraq) are majority Sunni Muslim countries.Saddam Hussein was a secular Sunni Muslim dictator governing a Shia majority Iraq.

many here think Iran is a terrorism sponsor.Iran simply support the Sunni Palestinians and Shia Hezbollah in Lebanon because Israel invaded and occupied Palestinian and Lebanon lands.but as we know,anyone against Israel is considered a "terrorist" or a "racist anti-Semite".iran says it supports all oppressed people around the world.the Shia ideology opposes oppression because of the legacy of Imam Hussein (as),the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa),who was oppressed and beheaded in Karbala.so Shia Muslims say they stand against injustice,tyranny and oppression.also,the Iranians particularly feel oppressed by the americans when their king was still in power in iran.the king or shah of iran was a western puppet.the American CIA engineered a coup in iran to overthrow a democratic government in the 1950s,and to replace it with more power for the shah.when Ayatollah Khomeini led the revolution in Iran,he was only responding to the aspirations of Iranians,who looked up to the Shia clerics based in the Shia Islamic holy city of Qom,in Iran.since then diplomatic relations soured after the revolution was successful.the shah was deposed and American interests and domination of iran ended.

groups like boko haram,alqaeda and other terrorist groups that kill innocent people for having different beliefs,are Sunni,and follow the Wahhabi/Salafist ideology.the Wahhabis/Salafists are very much opposed to Iran and consider the Shia as "heretics".just as boko haram kills Christians in Nigeria,Wahhabi/Salafist groups like alqaeda kill Shia Muslims in Iraq and Pakistan.in the last 3 decades,over 20,000 Shia Muslims have been killed by the salafists/Wahhabis in pakistan.the Saudi monarchy is based on wahhabism,the same ideology that alqaeda and the terrorist groups around the world giving muslims a bad image,subscribe to.but Saudi Arabia is America's number one ally.

alqaeda was engineered in Afghanistan by the American CIA and bin laden was their agent to fight the soviet union.he later turned against them because the Wahhabi/salafist takfiri ideology is built on killing the Christian kaffir and Shia "heretics".this is not Islam and the Shia don't share this view.presently in Syria,the Americans through its allies (turkey,saudi Arabia and Qatar) are backing Jubhat al-Nusra,a boko haram-like group and an affiliate of alqaeda with the salafist/Wahhabi ideology,to fight against the regime of Bashar al-Assad.bashar al-assad in Syria is pro-iran and supports Hezbollah in neighboring Lebanon,and therefore his regime is anti-Israel.again the west is supporting in Syria (as it did in Afghanistan) those it would later call terrorists,and used to tarnish the image of Islam and the reputation of Muslims.

many here post out of sheer ignorance and religious sentiments.israel of the old which was founded by prophets of God who even Muslims believe in,is not the same Israel of the present.israel (as presently applied) is a misnomer.the name pure deception to win religious fervor.israel of present is built on occupation of Palestine,and displacing the indigenes of Palestine who share jewish and Israelite genes,but are presently muslims and speak Arabic instead of Hebrew.with the coming of islam and the Arabians,the indigenes of Palestine,like those black africans in sudan were Arabized/assimilated and they intermarried with the Arabians.judaism predated islam in Palestine.islam as a belief system is alien to Palestine.but the muslims in Palestine are indigenous and were there before Islam.so no one can say the muslims "came" to meet the jews,because most indigenes were Arabized/islamized.that statement is not correct when considered that the muslims of Palestine (majority of them) did not come from elsewhere.israel is a racist or apartheid state that considers itself as a "jewish state".being a "jewish state" is racial and not the same as being an "Islamic state".anyone can be muslim,but not anyone can be jew.being a jew is both racial and religious at the same time.but being a muslim is not racial at all,and anyone can become muslim.and if a jew (like the Samaritans who are presently Palestinians,and other jews who are ancestors of Palestinians did) adopts Islam or another religion (even Christianity),he will stop to be considered as "jew".

many here give Israel some mystic aroma,and consider them "chosen people of God",and that Israel cannot be defeated.well,in 2006 Hezbollah in Lebanon held israel to a standstill war for 33 days.by the estimate of many,it was a war Israel lost and was unable to win,as Israel failed to accomplish the objectives that made it to launch the war.hezbollah is pro-iran and its weapons used in 2006 are Iranian made.

iran is a progressive country when it comes to military advancement and also in other science and technology fields.for the past 30 years,it has developed its military with home made weapons,mostly long range and sophisticated missiles that can reach Israel,among other weapons.you can check this:

https://www.nairaland.com/908175/progress-iran-under-islamic-regime

iran has not threatened Israel going by the statements of Ayatollah Ali Khamanei,who once served as Iran's president in the 1980s to early 90s.he is simply replying to Israeli and American threats to attack iran.both America and Israel have nuclear weapons.iran says its nuclear program is purely for peaceful,civilian and non-military purpose.
Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold it right there, gentleman! Have you not heard? No nation or man has ever declared that a country should be wiped out of the world map except the Iranian man? Google it and see! Israel was declared by these Iranian blood suckers as a nation that needs to be wiped out of the world map! And as for the "Chosen people" you refer to as "myth", well I have loads of proofs for you. In the meantime let me see how you respond to this first, then I would come banging on you with shocking revelations about the foundation and time line of terrorism. Enjoy
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanchampion(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2013
LagosShia: I really felt sick (reading this thread) with all the ignorance people come to pour into Nairaland.i never knew my thread made it to the front page.the front page turns threads into pile of rubbish posts,as it attracts everyone into the thread.

please Seun should do something to raise the quality of his forum.most people are are idiots!!!

many mistake Iran for an arab country,and use the six day war between Israel and some arab countries (using hunting guns to fight Israel,which was using superior American weapons) to write off Iran.Iran is Persian,not arab.

many also call Iran "book haram sponsor".Iran cannot sponsor book haram because Iran and boko haram are ideologically miles away.over 90% of Iranians are Shia Muslims.most arab countries (with the exception of Bahrain,Lebanon,and Iraq) are majority Sunni Muslim countries.Saddam Hussein was a secular Sunni Muslim dictator governing a Shia majority Iraq.

many here think Iran is a terrorism sponsor.Iran simply support the Sunni Palestinians and Shia Hezbollah in Lebanon because Israel invaded and occupied Palestinian and Lebanon lands.but as we know,anyone against Israel is considered a "terrorist" or a "racist anti-Semite".iran says it supports all oppressed people around the world.the Shia ideology opposes oppression because of the legacy of Imam Hussein (as),the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa),who was oppressed and beheaded in Karbala.so Shia Muslims say they stand against injustice,tyranny and oppression.also,the Iranians particularly feel oppressed by the americans when their king was still in power in iran.the king or shah of iran was a western puppet.the American CIA engineered a coup in iran to overthrow a democratic government in the 1950s,and to replace it with more power for the shah.when Ayatollah Khomeini led the revolution in Iran,he was only responding to the aspirations of Iranians,who looked up to the Shia clerics based in the Shia Islamic holy city of Qom,in Iran.since then diplomatic relations soured after the revolution was successful.the shah was deposed and American interests and domination of iran ended.

groups like boko haram,alqaeda and other terrorist groups that kill innocent people for having different beliefs,are Sunni,and follow the Wahhabi/Salafist ideology.the Wahhabis/Salafists are very much opposed to Iran and consider the Shia as "heretics".just as boko haram kills Christians in Nigeria,Wahhabi/Salafist groups like alqaeda kill Shia Muslims in Iraq and Pakistan.in the last 3 decades,over 20,000 Shia Muslims have been killed by the salafists/Wahhabis in pakistan.the Saudi monarchy is based on wahhabism,the same ideology that alqaeda and the terrorist groups around the world giving muslims a bad image,subscribe to.but Saudi Arabia is America's number one ally.

alqaeda was engineered in Afghanistan by the American CIA and bin laden was their agent to fight the soviet union.he later turned against them because the Wahhabi/salafist takfiri ideology is built on killing the Christian kaffir and Shia "heretics".this is not Islam and the Shia don't share this view.presently in Syria,the Americans through its allies (turkey,saudi Arabia and Qatar) are backing Jubhat al-Nusra,a boko haram-like group and an affiliate of alqaeda with the salafist/Wahhabi ideology,to fight against the regime of Bashar al-Assad.bashar al-assad in Syria is pro-iran and supports Hezbollah in neighboring Lebanon,and therefore his regime is anti-Israel.again the west is supporting in Syria (as it did in Afghanistan) those it would later call terrorists,and used to tarnish the image of Islam and the reputation of Muslims.

many here post out of sheer ignorance and religious sentiments.israel of the old which was founded by prophets of God who even Muslims believe in,is not the same Israel of the present.israel (as presently applied) is a misnomer.the name pure deception to win religious fervor.israel of present is built on occupation of Palestine,and displacing the indigenes of Palestine who share jewish and Israelite genes,but are presently muslims and speak Arabic instead of Hebrew.with the coming of islam and the Arabians,the indigenes of Palestine,like those black africans in sudan were Arabized/assimilated and they intermarried with the Arabians.judaism predated islam in Palestine.islam as a belief system is alien to Palestine.but the muslims in Palestine are indigenous and were there before Islam.so no one can say the muslims "came" to meet the jews,because most indigenes were Arabized/islamized.that statement is not correct when considered that the muslims of Palestine (majority of them) did not come from elsewhere.israel is a racist or apartheid state that considers itself as a "jewish state".being a "jewish state" is racial and not the same as being an "Islamic state".anyone can be muslim,but not anyone can be jew.being a jew is both racial and religious at the same time.but being a muslim is not racial at all,and anyone can become muslim.and if a jew (like the Samaritans who are presently Palestinians,and other jews who are ancestors of Palestinians did) adopts Islam or another religion (even Christianity),he will stop to be considered as "jew".

many here give Israel some mystic aroma,and consider them "chosen people of God",and that Israel cannot be defeated.well,in 2006 Hezbollah in Lebanon held israel to a standstill war for 33 days.by the estimate of many,it was a war Israel lost and was unable to win,as Israel failed to accomplish the objectives that made it to launch the war.hezbollah is pro-iran and its weapons used in 2006 are Iranian made.

iran is a progressive country when it comes to military advancement and also in other science and technology fields.for the past 30 years,it has developed its military with home made weapons,mostly long range and sophisticated missiles that can reach Israel,among other weapons.you can check this:

https://www.nairaland.com/908175/progress-iran-under-islamic-regime

iran has not threatened Israel going by the statements of Ayatollah Ali Khamanei,who once served as Iran's president in the 1980s to early 90s.he is simply replying to Israeli and American threats to attack iran.both America and Israel have nuclear weapons.iran says its nuclear program is purely for peaceful,civilian and non-military purpose.
Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold it right there, gentleman! Have you not heard? No nation or man has ever declared that a country should be wiped out of the world map except the Iranian man? Google it and see! Israel was declared by these Iranian blood suckers as a nation that needs to be wiped out of the world map! And as for the "Chosen people" you refer to as "myth", well I have loads of proofs for you. In the meantime let me see how you respond to this first, then I would come banging on you with shocking revelations about the foundation and time line of terrorism. Enjoy
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by fontv1: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
emmakind:

Chai! This is really the height of insanity. How could u have said that about God or don't u know that "Allah" is the name of "the Supreme Being". Jehovah, Chineke, Olodumare etc are names just like Allah

Chineke, Olodumare, Jehovah and the rest are all names of God when the worshippers are not killing innocent people who refused to bow to their deity. Allah in this case could be known as blood sucken becoz the worshippers are killing for his sake. Simple logic statement.... lol
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Koonbey1: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
thoth:

All these you stated are totally irrelevant, I believe somehow that you really have no experience or well read thereof on the class of issues you choose to discuss. You should know quite well that any war, policy and program are divided between a goal and strategy part. The Goal is what counts more while the strategy is simply what it is. What matters in every analysis is whether or not a predefined goal has been achieved; it is war not video game on which you count body scores. Do you have any idea how many Russians died during WW2 at the hands of German artillery, aerial bombardments, soldiers and hunger? Now ask yourself what was the outcome of the war and which side achieved its goal.
To further educate you; the war and how the Russians led it was the strategy and the Goal was to subdue and overrun the Germans. Analysts and Elite politicians does not care about strategies as far as they can afford the cost, what matters most is the probability that the desired goal could be achieved, the Russian as well as the Palestinian event was costly in strategy and both achieved its goals. Look over your history book and you will see many events that share same attributes.
I assume you are quite young though that does not mean you are stupid but I would advise you to engage in further reading and from diverse sources to enlighten yourself.

now,I understand your points but IMHO;you're wrong,Yes,the Goal is what matters,ok,so since you say the other wars fought by Israel are Irrelevant,then consider the Fact that Israel;as a Nation .has achieved and is still achieving the purpose for which it was Created,which is providing a home;a safe Haven for People of Jewish Descent this of course includes cutting the teeth of the Rabid neighbors they are cursed with,which they have been doing decisively.

now,about my age and knowledge...i am young,very young compared to you(going by your training in the 80's),17 years in fact,but even then,i am sure that i hold more knowledge of said Topic than most...gotten by reading on the expansively on the Topic.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by igboboy1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
thoth:

If you can for once desist from seeing Iranians as Muslims and start seeing them as a nation, if you can take your time and look back through all articles you have read so far and see that this has never been a religious problem and nobody except bigots and ignorant yes members has classified it as such, if you can try to find any place or time that the iranians has ever held anything against israel and citied religion as their cause. If you can do just two of any of the above i will believe anything you said.
There are Christians, Jews and Copts in Iran and nobody has ever molested them based on their religion. Iranian Jews REFUSED To go back to Israel showing their displeasure towards Israeli aggression towards iran.

How can I? they refer to themselves as the islamic republic of iran....shuoo..
Does Brazil that is overwhelmingly chrsitain say the the christain republic?

They want to be known as that so i will refer to them as such so guy park well.

Hahaha there are christains in Zamfara, gombe and sokoto, does that spare them from islamic oppression.

There are muslims in AMerica, does that stop the hatre and jihadistic thinking you guys have towards america?mstcheww ...Jews and christians in IRan hahahahaha so i should jump? I am neither of the above.

If a christain should carry bible and preach for iran we all know what the sentence would be. If a muslim convert away from islam in iran, we all know what the consequence would be. So my guy preach to the choir.

Iran is a religiously fanatical ran country
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by aurenflani: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2013
kuss: THE ARAB ARE TYING TO DEVELOP WHAT THE JEWS INVENTED, REMEMBER THE MAN(HARBERT EINSTEIN) THAT INVENTED NUCLEAR BOMB IS A JEW

Arab/Islamic Nobel Prize Winners

Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace
1978 - Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yasser Arafat *
2003 - Shirin Ebadi

Chemistry
1999 - Ahmed Zewail
Physics
Abdus Salam

Now compare and contrast the Jewish recipients

Literature
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer
2002 - Imre Kertesz
World Peace
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
1995 - Joseph Rotblat
Chemistry
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1972 - C.B. Anfinsen
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Ronald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Herbert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1998 - Walter Kohn
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
2004 - Irwin Rose
2004 - Avram Hershko
2004 - Aaron Ciechanover
Economics
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1973 - Wassily Leontief
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Rober Fogel
1994 - John Harsanyi
1994 - Reinhard Selten
1997 - Robert Merton
1997 - Myron Scholes
2001 - George Akerlof
2001 - Joseph Stiglitz
2002 - Daniel Kahneman
2005 - Robert (Israel) Aumann
Medicine
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - David Baltimore
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
1977 - Andrew V. Schally
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1994 - Martin Rodbell
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1997 - Stanley B. Prusiner
1998 - Robert F. Furchgott
2000 - Eric R. Kandel
2002 - Sydney Brenner
2002 - Robert H. Horvitz
Physics
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1945 - Wolfgang Pauli
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1958 - Il'ja Mikhailovich
1958 - Igor Yevgenyevich
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1963 - Eugene P. Wigner
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1967 - Hans Albrecht Bethe
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - Leon N. Cooper
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Georges Charpak
1995 - Martin Perl
1995 - Frederick Reines
1996 - David M. Lee
1996 - Douglas D. Osheroff
1997 - Claude Cohen-Tannoudji
2000 - Zhores I. Alferov
2003 - Vitaly Ginsburg
2003 - Alexei Abrikosov

After reviewing this list, can you supply a reason how the entire ARAB can surpass Isreal even in the next two thousand years? There are 165 Jews listed as opposed to 6 from the Arab side.
An attack on Iranian nuclear facilities is just a matter of days for IDF.

KUDOS CONFUSSION247

Who is Nobel? A Jewish man who copied the Chinese method of gun powder and made money using it as dynamite. He was a confirmed killer of his brother and hated in Europe during his lifetime. The peace price is just a form of conscious clearing image redemption farce.

Who select nominees? Jews and Christians in the West.

By the way, do Jews allowed Muslim intellectuals or countries developed technologically no!!!

On the contrary, they and their christian slaves murder Arab and Iranian Muslim scientists. Yes.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by thoth: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2013
africanchampion:
You ignorance and arrogance is alarming, someone presented you with facts and articulated his points in clear,comprehensible and verifiable form and all you have as a response is some garbage.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by aurenflani: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2013
koonbey:

If the millions of African's whose ancestors died in the Transatlantic Crossing decide to behave like sheep and continue bowing to the same People who did them such Grievous harm,whose fault is it?

Zionists may have been racist,but they were not the only nation who supported the Racist Regime in SA so that is beside the point,I dont see you posting on the Racism of the other Countries who supported or were silent about Apartheid,Check Wikipedia for the List,its too long to post here.

As for the US of A nuking Japan,did you know that in said War,US casualties were more than those who died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki,and that The US could easily have Nuked Tokyo or Osaka...and that the US only entered the war after Japan's unprovoked and undeclared attack on it at Pearl Harbor,check youtube for Videos of the attack.

So it is right to nuke civilian cities because a naval armoury was attacked in the bank of water?
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by thoth: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2013
Koonbey1:

now,I understand your points but IMHO;you're wrong,Yes,the Goal is what matters,ok,so since you say the other wars fought by Israel are Irrelevant,then consider the Fact that Israel;as a Nation .has achieved and is still achieving the purpose for which it was Created,which is providing a home;a safe Haven for People of Jewish Descent this of course includes cutting the teeth of the Rabid neighbors they are cursed with,which they have been doing decisively.

now,about my age and knowledge...i am young,very young compared to you(going by your training in the 80's),17 years in fact,but even then,i am sure that i hold more knowledge of said Topic than most...gotten by reading on the expansively on the Topic.
there is a popular saying in the intelligence field that "ideologies always has unique effects and effects are infectious" Israel has never achieved anything on its own and from all counts all over the world they are oppressive,exploitative and bigoted so any nation that assists israel will be infected with the same hatred and image that israel is know with. I don't think you will understand the statement above and its implications but i pray you give it a thought to see where i am coming from.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Koonbey1: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2013
thoth:
there is a popular saying in the intelligence field that "ideologies always has unique effects and effects are infectious" Israel has never achieved anything on its own and from all counts all over the world they are oppressive,exploitative and bigoted so any nation that assists israel will be infected with the same hatred and image that israel is know with. I don't think you will understand the statement above and its implications but i pray you give it a thought to see where i am coming from.
I make no claims on Israel being a "good" Nation or not,i hear they are "oppressive,exploitative and bigoted",but my point is;the are no more worse than their Neighbors,like Iran. I dont know what it is you experienced in Israel,but seriously,wouldn't Iran have been worse?
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by thoth: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Koonbey1: I make no claims on Israel being a "good" Nation or not,i hear they are "oppressive,exploitative and bigoted",but my point is;the are no more worse than their Neighbors,like Iran. I dont know what it is you experienced in Israel,but seriously,wouldn't Iran have been worse?
I was thinking that for Iran to be worse they must do something that israel does or surpass Israel in doing that. To my disappointment you have failed to point out what evil iran does MORE than Israel or even that which it does to the extent israel does it. I have not come across where Iran has been described as expansionist,oppressive,exploitative and bigoted and somehow you have avoided pointing us to same evidence. Iran has never invaded any country for centuries and Iran though constituting populations of different religions has never in current history classified anyone,segregated any group or restricted them from their opportunities on the basis of religion or race. Do you know their is a jewish member in the Iranian House of assembly ? Could you say that of Israel ? Could anything Positive at all ever be said about Israel ? COULD YOU ? (without quoting the omnipotent and ever ambigous Bible)
sometimes people like you will jump at how boko haram members were made to belive something as stupid as the 17 virgins without questioning it just because the Koran said so but you simply fail to understand that you suffer from the same malady of which you accuse them of.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanchampion(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2013
thoth:
You ignorance and arrogance is alarming, someone presented you with facts and articulated his points in clear,comprehensible and verifiable form and all you have as a response is some garbage.
Ignorant and arrogant? No my friend, you are the one presenting biased and mishap points! Just let me know if you are willing and ready to read/listen to my own facts/points then I will roll out the drums for you.
But if you are not interested, then I will take it you are just here to troll and bash people for no cause. Just let me know you are ready to be reasonable then I will illuminate you with facts, ok? Thank you
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
cap28:

why dont you try moving to israhell and find out what they think of black people there?

I can't understand why our people continue to defend people who can't stand them.

guy, wait a minute. Arent there black people in israel? Pple of all nations, tribes nd religion dwell there. There is even a mosque in jerusalem. But no xtain or jew is allowed to live in d cities of mecca nd madina; wat oda racism can b worst dan dis? To make tins worst, nigerian pilgrims to saudi arabia are always treated like pigs every year bt dis is nt so wit xtains pilgrims to israel. Wake up sleeper nd remove d log in ur eye b4 removing d speck from ur bro eye.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by thoth: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
africanchampion:
Ignorant and arrogant? No my friend, you are the one presenting biased and mishap points! Just let me know if you are willing and ready to read/listen to my own facts/points then I will roll out the drums for you.
But if you are not interested, then I will take it you are just here to troll and bash people for no cause. Just let me know you are ready to be reasonable then I will illuminate you with facts, ok? Thank you

No don't bother, your style of presentation is not such that i am interested to continue, pardon my being so blunt but it is a fact that we can all see clearly from your previous post.
I rather involve with young but civil people like Koonbey than people who can only "role out drums".
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Koonbey1: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
thoth:
I was thinking that for Iran to be worse they must do something that israel does or surpass Israel in doing that. To my disappointment you have failed to point out what evil iran does MORE than Israel or even that which it does to the extent israel does it. I have not come across where Iran has been described as expansionist,oppressive,exploitative and bigoted and somehow you have avoided pointing us to same evidence. Iran has never invaded any country for centuries and Iran though constituting populations of different religions has never in current history classified anyone,segregated any group or restricted them from their opportunities on the basis of religion or race. Do you know their is a jewish member in the Iranian House of assembly ? Could you say that of Israel ? Could anything Positive at all ever be said about Israel ? COULD YOU ? (without quoting the omnipotent and ever ambigous Bible)
sometimes people like you will jump at how boko haram members were made to belive something as stupid as the 17 virgins without questioning it just because the Koran said so but you simply fail to understand that you suffer from the same malady of which you accuse them of.
lol,you're wrong,i would not quote the bible,and neither do i suffer from the Bible Malady,as you put it;maybe you missed my point where i said i am not a christian,nor muslim...anyway,the views you have just expressed are classic anti semite views;
Could anything Positive at all ever be said about Israel ?
there is nothing on this Earth that has no positives. another post you must have missed is the one(s) where i copied a wikipedia article on the State of Iran's direct and Indirect Involvement in Terrorism,check that out,or check this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_terrorism . and about Israel being Bigot,was it you or someone else who said that Israel is inherently Bigot because its a Jewish State,and so all non jews are Second class citizens,well,im sure you know that Iran's full name is the Islamic Republic of Iran,so what does their religious tolerance? The Basic Truth is that Iran is a Nation of Islamic Extremists,founded and led on a path of Islamic Fundamentalism by their Ayatollah Khomeini,who calls Israel the same things you call them,but who doesnt like it being made public that he sent 95,000 child Soldiers to their Deaths against Chemical Weapons during the War with Iraq
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2013
cap28: iv4fb did you know that israhell helped aparthied south africa to build a nuclear bomb in order to prevent black south africans from ever gaining control over their own country?

did you know that israhell make millions of dollars from arms sales to various deadly militia groups which massacre thousands of africans

did you know that they armed people like charles taylor during that terrible war in sierra leone

did you know that they have a vested interest in keeping wars going all over africa through arms sales

did you know that they are the biggest operators in the mining industry in africa and make billions from it

so they deserve to die...... hear yourself or read your assumptions. not different from other muslims. everything bad is from isreal while everything good is from saudi arabia. for record purpose, charles taylor was a CIA agent that sold out by refusing to bind to the agreement he signed for the exploration and production of oil in liberia. dig deep bro.

did you know that it is in their interest for africa to be in a perpetual state of war so that they can keep selling arms to both sides in these conflicts.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by thoth: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Koonbey1: lol,you're wrong,i would not quote the bible,and neither do i suffer from the Bible Malady,as you put it;maybe you missed my point where i said i am not a christian,nor muslim...anyway,the views you have just expressed are classic anti semite views; there is nothing on this Earth that has no positives. another post you must have missed is the one(s) where i copied a wikipedia article on the State of Iran's direct and Indirect Involvement in Terrorism,check that out,or check this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_terrorism . and about Israel being Bigot,was it you or someone else who said that Israel is inherently Bigot because its a Jewish State,and so all non jews are Second class citizens,well,im sure you know that Iran's full name is the Islamic Republic of Iran,so what does their religious tolerance? The Basic Truth is that Iran is a Nation of Islamic Extremists,founded and led on a path of Islamic Fundamentalism by their Ayatollah Khomeini,who calls Israel the same things you call them,but who doesn't like it being made public that he sent 95,000 child Soldiers to their Deaths against Chemical Weapons during the War with Iraq
You just sidestepped my question, i expect you to keep repeating endlessly that Iran is this and and the Satan's Junior brother and all but i also expected you to give a verifiable response to my question in a way we can actually extract your answers, What is it that Iran does WORSE than Israel ? How can Iran be anti-Semite since Iran has more Jews than any country in the middle east, and most eastern European nations. when you say that Iran is an extremist nation (under the religious class) what exactly do you mean and what verifiable events made you to classify them as such ?

when you have answers to the question above then we would have a solid reason to debate on.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Jamisco: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
jamst:
oh! where were u in 2006 wen ur israheli were crying lik baby 4 cease fire wen hizbullah trash den for 33dayz.oh! u just came 2 earth now! 4rm pluto

the first time i heard about this, please send the source.

moreover, ask the arab world about the 6-day war with Israel if you are illiterate about the people of the living God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Government Blocks 36 Iranian-Affiliated News Websites / Epstein Accuser Claims Paedophile Had Sex Tapes Of Trump, Clinton, Andrew And... / North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.