Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477069 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don Demu: Guys I get goodnews ooo

Whtz the news
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Una weldone oo, its been a while here, am very happy to see every1 gettin set to witness the long-awaited list. Hope and pray we fined our names there. Victory is assured!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Guyz we have gotten to page 100...the good news is about to be break.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Naira Landers I ushered you guyz into the 100th page...Congratulovia!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by EnoOmini(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
DaYoungOfficer: Guyz we have gotten to page 100...the good news is about to be break.
GOODNEWS ABOUT TO BE BREAK? Talk the talk man!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
DaYoungOfficer: Naira Landers I ushered you guyz into the 100th page...Congratulovia!!!
Congratulations ! Ur name s on d lists !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Moral don high now ! ! ! ! ! ! ! D lists s @ d corner !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Eno Omini:
GOODNEWS ABOUT TO BE BREAK? Talk the talk man!

@Omini put your self 2geda ok...it will soon be announce and we are going to be the topic in our various homes.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
24 posts remaining.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
femredhead: Congratulations ! Ur name s on d lists !

@Femre cool your temper...we are dia!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by windows8: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

Guy are you entering army because' there is unemployment in Naija 2day or just for the passion to serve your fatherland? until you respond to this...i will then open up to you.
bro am not, there a burning desire in me and joining the army is taken with a high esteem. help me with it if you can
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Day of happy and cry is near. Accept it as you see it when it comes. Do not blame you godfather when you see the list. Just accept the result and forge ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Day of happy and cry is near. Accept it as you see it when it comes. Do not blame you godfather when you see the list. Just accept the result and forge ahead.
true talk,some moral go soon low
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Funny enuf , this is d first and only thread I've followed in my life, was cool tho, we all get to smile and the end of the race. Hopefully. Nice one ppl
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by powerfulking(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
u guys never knw hw d list go look like,........heads up
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Breaking news!

Diz one wey guyz dey ball out from every corners, choi! Ona don make oracle change mind.

The list will now be delayed till august ending but this calamity can be reversed on one condition.

And the condition is " We need to thread slowly *no rushing*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
xykms101: Breaking news!

Diz one wey guyz dey ball out from every corners, choi! Ona don make oracle change mind.

The list will now be delayed till august ending but this calamity can be reversed on one condition.

See wayo man. Lol!...na im be say ur oracle don high on alomo and ogidiga.

Guy park well with ur dead oracle, da list is arnd d corner.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
masterminds: Funny enuf , this is d first and only thread I've followed in my life, was cool tho, we all get to smile and the end of the race. Hopefully. Nice one ppl
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2013

Whether we rush or not...this is the week of testimonies.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2013

U still smoke?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
House wia r my fellow Defence attache's to Nigerian embassy's abroad.. Any French and German graduate in d house Plz indicate.
Plus those of us in Lagos dat will mk d list am suggesting we meet @National stadium every morn'n to train togeda 4 d few days b4 going 4 screen'n. Fanxz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
xykms101: My guy chillax, it's just unfortunate that most of you guyz don't believe that spiritual men are stil representing...but i'mma prove it to y'all.

Besides stop threatening me with NL prison,it's my second forum whenever i get there i become a president. Lolz!...hope say your knee is now okay for screening drill?
i dnt think so i still feel pains even at rest, i wil stil give it a try if d screening falls within my leave period
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
what a day! see my frnds coming out of hibernation; cyril, T. stone, emmanuel, phemwise and d ever busy xykms, femredhead, idris, am stil waiting 4 d controversial almajiri, humble mko abiola, connected guyluv(fuadx) though. one love guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
let me knw my potential bunkmates, who r those NOT MAN enough to b conbatants nd chose to b office guys (dssc) like me? let me knw u because me nah lazy boy i b woo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
azido: people like calabaman and emiro are not on this thread.where can i find them
Y u de find emrino?
He is presently@Kaduna for NAF Dssc but he will commission out as flying officer ds month.
Emrino na strong man ,lol
D neva say die zeal is dere,ds is 4th attempt until he finally got d straw last year.don't tell hm I told u ooo.lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

Whtz the news
My nebo wife don born baby boy grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
joker5180: what a day! see my frnds coming out of hibernation; cyril, T. stone, emmanuel, phemwise and d ever busy xykms, femredhead, idris, am stil waiting 4 d controversial almajiri, humble mko abiola, connected guyluv(fuadx) though. one love guys
You caught me Boss! We just have to come out cos it is time! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2013
mko abiola:
Y u de find emrino?
He is presently@Kaduna for NAF Dssc but he will commission out as flying officer ds month.
Emrino na strong man ,lol
D neva say die zeal is dere,ds is 4th attempt until he finally got d straw last year.don't tell hm I told u ooo.lol
u re rite bro...emma no ever give up for once.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2013
T.stone:

You caught me Boss! We just have to come out cos it is time! Lol
na so, we expect the list any moment from now. I pray we all smile at the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2013
phemywise: na so, we expect the list any moment from now. I pray we all smile at the end.
O yes O.......Amen bros.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 3:20am On Aug 06, 2013
joker5180: what a day! see my frnds coming out of hibernation; cyril, T. stone, emmanuel, phemwise and d ever busy xykms, femredhead, idris, am stil waiting 4 d controversial almajiri, humble mko abiola, connected guyluv(fuadx) though. one love guys
moral don dey come up small small cos d list can b out any moment from now. Wishing everybody in da house success. We shall all rejoice by the grace of GOD. cos without a thread like dis d burden of waiting 4 d list would have been 10 times more, but at least each time we pick up our fones and log on we see informations, even though most are just speculations but at least it has made us not 2 trust everything we c online which is an advantage on its own. And also as 4 me, my adrenaline will not rush out again even if d coas himself will tell me d exact date of d list cos I've developed an immunity 2 dat. May God help us one more time friends.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.