Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484012 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 4:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army: 1:53am
Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn.......
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
DSSC SCREENING CANNOT TAKE PLACE IN MAKURDI SIR...ASIDE THAT , EXECUTIVE COMMISSION ARE REPORTING ON THE 11TH OF AUGUST IN THE SAME MAKURDI......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Physio4army: Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn.......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Physio4army: Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn.......
Unless your source is the COAS, you can take your speculation and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Surely,it must b dis wk because is only DSSC/SSC screening remaining.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Finally, the prophecy of reaching 100 is about coming through.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Am tired ,my head dey hot. I will deal with gbemisola if his speculation didnt come to pass. I think he was d one dat used 5major general and was nt favoured
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Kingsley21: Am tired ,my head dey hot. I will deal with gbemisola if his speculation didnt come to pass. I think he was d one dat used 5major general and was nt favoured
physio4army not gbemisola.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2013
xykms101: physio4army not gbemisola.
na gbemisola o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zicco84(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2013
gbemisolao: Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army: 1:53am
Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn.......
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
DSSC SCREENING CANNOT TAKE PLACE IN MAKURDI SIR...ASIDE THAT , EXECUTIVE COMMISSION ARE REPORTING ON THE 11TH OF AUGUST IN THE SAME MAKURDI......

U are very wrong bro. Executive commission reports to Jaji on the 11th. U guys should always verify ur info before releasing to the public.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Oga physio4army... Tnk u sir, so we will jst report to makurdi and kd to start train'n ones d list is out, no medicals, no board interview, no physical drill test. U try well well. I can see Ihejirika is ur Uncle datz y he gave u such wrong info.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Physio4army: I am very sorry for posting wrong info, please forgive me.

Forgiven. Now be good and try not to mislead people again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tonyeverready(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=Physio4army]Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn....... This your e must clash yan na black bele o!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mversed:

Forgiven. Now be good and try not to mislead people again.
Come man, where did you get that forged post, pysio4army only have 2 posts, one for NA and the other for NN so where did you get the counterfeit post you qouted?

@house pysio4army is damn right, expect the list before or on thursday *8th* and if the list can't make it out at the specific date, then na OYO everybody dey till further notice.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jajainall(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Guy,are you saying that over 60,000 applicants that applied 4 ssc will all report to NDA? Many guys b4 u have speculated to this thread when the list is coming out but all na wash...... N mind you; thursday and friday(8th n 9th of dis month) will be public holiday for Sallah celebration...... Or those Army deal official work on d days declared by fed govt as public holiday?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
jajainall: Guy,are you saying that over 60,000 applicants that applied 4 ssc will all report to NDA? Many guys b4 u have speculated to this thread when the list is coming out but all na wash...... N mind you; thursday and friday(8th n 9th of dis month) will be public holiday for Sallah celebration...... Or those Army deal official work on d days declared by fed govt as public holiday?
Where did you see 60,000 applicants, won't they shortlist for screening?

Does media also go on strike? Besides i find it difficult to understand your pry English.

...Take it or leave it, the list must be released before or on thursday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nothing person no go hear and read on this thread, tor since una want am to reach 100 pages I wan ask question
I normally have waist and leg pains after jogging any remedy you can recommend
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
sleeky8: Nothing person no go hear and read on this thread, tor since una want am to reach 100 pages I wan ask question
grin grin grin 100 page tingzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
sleeky8: Nothing person no go hear and read on this thread, tor since una want am to reach 100 pages I wan ask question
Ignore and keep on jogging but make sure you take analgesic after such tedious jogging.......your muscles are building up that's why you have such pains and if you were doing it before it would have no effect on you........carry go that's the spirit....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
u are reportin on 18th for ur screening (shortlistment for intervw) not to resume trainning(enlistment), bliv it or nt, jst watch and see wat wll hapn. NOTE: come wit d following: 1. 2pairs of white short and navy blue Tshirt, 2.A pair of canvas, 3.cutlery, 4.Toileteries, 5. Two copies of photo in suit and must be in standing possition,/hearth for serving personels, 6. Two pairs of white bed sheet and pilow case, 7. Transport to and fro ( feeding wll be takin care of) 8. Plate and tea cup, 9.letter of identificatn frm 2 prominent personel and must be frm ur state or passes frm ur GOC for serving personnels, 10.originals and photocopies of ur credentials, 11.private vehicles are NOT allowed, 12.medical result frm Govt certified hospitals including ECG...God bless us
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Physio4army: u are reportin on 18th for ur screening (shortlistment for intervw) not to resume trainning(enlistment), bliv it or nt, jst watch and see wat wll hapn. NOTE: come wit d following: 1. 2pairs of white short and navy blue Tshirt, 2.A pair of canvas, 3.cutlery, 4.Toileteries, 5. Two copies of photo in suit and must be in standing possition,/hearth for serving personels, 6. Two pairs of white bed sheet and pilow case, 7. Transport to and fro ( feeding wll be takin care of) 8. Plate and tea cup, 9.letter of identificatn frm 2 prominent personel and must be frm ur state or passes frm ur GOC for serving personnels, 10.originals and photocopies of ur credentials, 11.private vehicles are NOT allowed, 12.medical result frm Govt certified hospitals including ECG...God bless us
99% agreed wit ur info......bt ECG ll b done @ d camp nah....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Physio4army: u are reportin on 18th for ur screening (shortlistment for intervw) not to resume trainning(enlistment), bliv it or nt, jst watch and see wat wll hapn. NOTE: come wit d following: 1. 2pairs of white short and navy blue Tshirt, 2.A pair of canvas, 3.cutlery, 4.Toileteries, 5. Two copies of photo in suit and must be in standing possition,/hearth for serving personels, 6. Two pairs of white bed sheet and pilow case, 7. Transport to and fro ( feeding wll be takin care of) 8. Plate and tea cup, 9.letter of identificatn frm 2 prominent personel and must be frm ur state or passes frm ur GOC for serving personnels, 10.originals and photocopies of ur credentials, 11.private vehicles are NOT allowed, 12.medical result frm Govt certified hospitals including ECG...God bless us
@ physioarmy pls call me or send a text let me call you back 08054435103 or 07069660578

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
SailorXY:
grin grin grin 100 page tingzz

Add your own quota so we can make 100 pages in time grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Boyowa: Ignore and keep on jogging but make sure you take analgesic after such tedious jogging.......your muscles are building up that's why you have such pains and if you were doing it before it would have no effect on you........carry go that's the spirit....
Fanks brov God will help us all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
femredhead: 99% agreed wit ur info......bt ECG ll b done @ d camp nah....
Oga Sir, u r alwz asked to come wif ur ECG, but can alwz also be done @d camp at ur expense.
NOTE... Its adviced u do ur ECG from home, to avoid irregularity reading by d machine due to anxiousness while scanning @d camp. Very important point... 4those dat have ear.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok oooo, Aug 8 no far, we yaf tire. No strength to ask wat is ur source
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
femredhead: 99% agreed wit ur info......bt ECG ll b done @ d camp nah....
for dssc u go with ur own ECG
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
it seems we hv COAS in the house
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Sodah(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wen d form go cum out again dis year bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sodah: Wen d form go cum out again dis year bro
next year april
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Buy sportsgelsic take massage your body each time you do exercise.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sodah: Wen d form go cum out again dis year bro

e nor go cum out again dis year. na next year thing be that.

na only a 4-day-wait till thursday 8th august 2013. E nor go kill man. I dey wait for the list... or you!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013

My guy, these analgesic, sportsgesic, even anusgesic wey dem don advice you to use, all na painkillers. U fit try Aboniki balm on ur knees, thighs and ankles before your take-off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.