Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476841 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
" wow............... guess I made it, thank u lord" Emrino's facebook update
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
joker5180: " wow............... guess I made it, thank u lord" Emrino's facebook update
Yea,u ar right
He will b passing out tomoro as a flight officer.
Our tym will surely come soon.
Winners don't quit,quitters don't win.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
azido: na lie

Everything is possible guy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
We shall overcome someday! My joy at the end will be to see nairalanders at the interview venue! E go too sweet! Almajiri, joker and co
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
clemzo101: We shall overcome someday! My joy at the end will be to see nairalanders at the interview venue! E go too sweet! Almajiri, joker and co
i hp it wil happen within the first 2wks of sept otherwise am out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Out to where,in d military it no retreat no surrender,u mst finish wat u started oh,lol,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
whats is the guys name on facebook.i mean emrino
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
whats is the guys name on facebook.i mean emrino so that i can view is peep
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2013
THE FEDERAL GOVT
SHOULD HENCEFORTH STOP ADVERT
IN ALL UNIFORM JOBS.CORPERS
DURING ORIENTATION CAMP WHO
ARE SO IDENTIFIED AS CAPABLE
SHOULD BE ENLISTED DIRECTLY.
BECOS THIS NORMAL PROCESS IS A
FLOP.ABUJA POLITICIANS ALWAYS
TAKE ALL THE SLOTS...Hauz make una no crusify me i take God begg una...Though i stand to be corrected if am not making sense.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukkiephil(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2013
So what of those who has passed out? Wrong idea.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2013
azido: whats is the guys name on facebook.i mean emrino so that i can view is peep
emrino odugbenem
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2013
DaYoungOfficer: THE FEDERAL GOVT
TAKE ALL THE SLOTS...Hauz make una no crusify me i take God begg una...Though i stand to be corrected if am not making sense.

u make sense bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Morning all. You guys that have been hurling insults and abuses to everyone that said there will be a test; have you guys tried logging on to the portal and clicking application status?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2013
joker5180: emrino odugbenem

@Joker such name doesn't exist
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2013
ladepete: Morning all. You guys that have been hurling insults and abuses to everyone that said there will be a test; have you guys tried logging on to the portal and clicking application status?
And your point is?...if you don't have anything to say, you just keep quiet and don't start another arguement besides you guyz shud stop taking e-insults as big deal. If you are talking about the score on the status page, the stuff has been there for the long years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2013
cyril83: And your point is?...if you don't have anything to say, you just keep quiet and don't start another arguement besides you guyz shud stop taking insults as big deal. If you are talking about the score on the status page, the stuff has been there for the long years.

A big K to you!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2013
ladepete: Morning all. You guys that have been hurling insults and abuses to everyone that said there will be a test; have you guys tried logging on to the portal and clicking application status?
so what about it guy?that has always been there since army started online recruitment and who's says there won't be test too?what we are saying is that test are conducted during the interview and that it will be same this year too
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2013
siina: so what about it guy?that has always been there since army started online recruitment and who's says there won't be test too?what we are saying is that test are conducted during the interview and that it will be same this year too
@siina, pls what's d nature of the test, is it current affairs, military affairs or just normal gmat tinz?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2013
idris4r83: @siina, pls what's d nature of the test, is it current affairs, military affairs or just normal gmat tinz?
maths,english and current affairs(note that you will be asked to write an essay too).don't know if things have changed though.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Hehehehe. So una don check? Sebi una want make the thread lively. I give una 'MORNING DRILL' ni. That is the standard in the military, one senior officer can just decide to wake up and throw smoke to all junior officers and u will 1st be confused b4 u know its smoke. E-portal go don receive plenty visitors this morning. Some people go come here dey give una date...me give una portal.I still try na..@ least una see something to click. Make una nor vex biko. I hail the house.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2013
ladepete: Hehehehe. So una don check? Sebi una want make the thread lively. I give una assignment ni. E-portal go don receive plenty visitors this morning. Some people go come here dey give una date...me give una portal.I still try na..@ least una see something to click. Make una nor vex biko. I hail the house.
i didn't check anything guy,i knew wot U were saying
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2013
siina: i didn't check anything guy,i knew wot U were saying
Bros u have teyed in the application thing bah? This year will be the last by God's grace. But easy na..no be fight!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by linkupjamiugma: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2013
that is the best idea guy, but who to implement it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2013
ladepete:
Bros u have teyed in the application thing bah? This year will be the last by God's grace. But easy na..no be fight!
lol...i no fight you too bruv,and thanks for the prayer i say AMEN to that
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2013
If you re in ado ekiti,lets meet and talk on 2go.the id is oluseye007
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

@Joker such name doesn't exist
emrino udegbunem
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2013
DaYoungOfficer: THE FEDERAL GOVT

Guy why u dey copy something from Civil Defence thread dey paste here na, orga @d top any army no be thesame thing 4 God sake.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
NDA final list is out ooooo for regulars, NA when DSSC/SSC list go commot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.