Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477548 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
ladepete: Hmmm.@mko and silna. God bless una! When that guy wey sabi argue wetin en nor know came here and was posting bogus figures. I wonder where he got those figures from. Na only captain money pass 200k gbam. The soldiers/officers receiving extra on their salaries are receiving allowances as special forces like the jtf or any other thing like medical doctors, or pilots. Immediately u are redeployed to ur normal place of service, ur salary reverts back to normal. I wonder y someone will now use one officer/soldier involved in one special forces operation or one special duty/appointment to generalise the whole armed forces salary. The XYKMS guy will not even argue without hurling insults...despite the fact he's arguing blindly and giving false infos. That is y he has quite a number of hidden posts.

Brothers; this 3.2km thing is not funny o. I have not been able to go above 2km. Even at that I use about 20mins b4 I can complete 2km.any advice?
You mentioned my name...i've once said this * respect is reciprocal* i'm a disciplined man with policy, if you quote me with abusive words, i would never think twice before returning in double, i'm not the type that call on mods or complain of insults.

Make sure you aint lily-livered before engaging in an arguement with me. Check all my posts, i don't start fracas but I can handle it perfectly...did i ever say a lieu in d army earns more than 200k? I said 2lt earns 160k monthly,col 600k and private 70k, chk all my posts.

...I may not have captain,col,generals as friends or godfathers but i mingle and booze around with lower ranks and i know how much they earn. Forget the shit that a military man would not tell how much he earns, it depends on the level of parole.

...Besides what makes siina and the mko watever different from any other person here? Bin the customer of NA doesn't mean you should know more than i do.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
xykms101: i would never think twice before returning in double, i'm not the type that call on mods or complain of insults.

Two wrongs don't make a right, you would do well to report all offensive posts and let the mods do their job.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
1forall:

Two wrongs don't make a right, you would do well to report all offensive posts and let the mods do their job.
Alright! ....Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
joker5180: tnx, it seems they give DSSC candidates some consideration concerning PHYSICAL exercise
Ye$$ they consider dssc because of the age and we also have women in our mist infact they are given 20mins instead of the 18mins(note:the 20mins is for ladies alone bt the two interview i have witnessed,documentation and medical has it rest is just formality bt dnt knw hw this year own go be sha)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
So this thread still existing,kai! 119 pages? expect the list tomorrow or thursday. Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Uy[quote author=almajiri101]So this thread still existing,kai! 119 pages? expect the list tomorrow or thursday. Goodluck![/quote
Oga go and sleep. We r nt interested.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
mcfrank88: Oga go and sleep. We r nt interested
have you gotten another job? Anyway age is stil on your side, If they shortlist you, don't go. You like it or not ,this week is the end of the race.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
almajiri101: So this thread still existing,kai! 119 pages? expect the list tomorrow or thursday. Goodluck!
Almajiri my good friend. If no be say I owe you to high esteem I for say make you double or make you use your tongue count your teeth. But I dey respect you well well. If the list no come out this week I go say make you say to yourself " Almajiri is an ukpobian". Na joke I dey o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Almajiri my good friend. If no be say I owe you to high esteem I for say make you double or make you use your tongue count your teeth. But I dey respect you well well. If the list no come out this week I go say make you say to yourself " Almajiri is an ukpobian". Na joke I dey o.
emma my old friend, it's better we speculate than baseless arguement. We will keep permutating til NA releases the list, since NA had refused to update us and nobody in the house has solid info, i think the best thing is to keep speculating. As for me i'm in no way to be affected by any speculation and i also expect the same from y'all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
almajiri101: emma my old friend, it's better we speculate than baseless arguement. We will keep permutating til NA release the list.

grin hahaha. It's better my bro. It's well.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
almajiri101: So this thread still existing,kai! 119 pages? expect the list tomorrow or thursday. Goodluck!
Where have you been and how is work?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
xykms101: Where have you been and how is work?
Alo broda! I've been around just that i've been working so late thisdays...how urside na? This one wey u dey follow those pple argue, e be like say u no dey too busy at work like before abi u don get another job?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by P3trCruzZ(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
clemzo101: Thanks for the explaination, But NA shld wdo something fast ooo,my final exams comes uup around 9th Sept oooo, I'm afraid it might clash.

bro i thought u must be done with nysc b4 enrolling.... which final exam u talking of ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
list- 3rd wk of august, screening- first 2wks of sept. and main training feb. 2014
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
joker5180: list- 3rd wk of august, screening- first 2wks of sept. and main training feb. 2014
U don drink again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
P3tr CruzZ:

bro i thought u must be done with nysc b4 enrolling.... which final exam u talking of ?

Masters oooo, NYSC ke? I gaduated 2007 oooo electrical
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Brothers; this 3.2km thing is not funny o. I have not been able to go above 2km. Even at that I use about 20mins b4 I can complete 2km.any advice?[/quote]p

My broda I once said dis here but people where laughing at me , its not easy ooo,3.2km in 18mins is not easy ooo though I tried to complete it twice but I took ill afta the whole thing......I will advice u kip trying it u will surely make it wen u are finally faced with the task.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
ayodeji86:
U don drink again

Drink ke? Very funnny
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
joker5180: list- 3rd wk of august, screening- first 2wks of sept. and main training feb. 2014
Afta screen'n 1st 2wks in sep. Successful candidates go come dey work for ur farm till feb 2014 abi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=mcfrank88]
Afta screen'n 1st 2wks in sep. Successful candidates go come dey work for ur farm till feb 2014 abi.[/quote

U people will not kill me with laugh, successful peeps will go and be working in his farm till Feb 2014....infact I'm still laughing.....hehehehehehehehe
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 2:54am On Aug 21, 2013
almajiri101: Alo broda! I've been around just that i've been working so late thisdays...how urside na? This one wey u dey follow those pple argue, e be like say u no dey too busy at work like before abi u don get another job?
Lolz. Check your box, you have a message.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cricifixo: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2013
I just confirmed from my uncle who is a coloniel dat d recruitment will be next year, but he didn't say wen it will be next year sha. He also said something about NA reverting 2 d old method of recruitment. lets watch nd see how things work out sha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2013
cricifixo: I just confirmed from my uncle who is a coloniel dat d recruitment will be next year, but he didn't say wen it will be next year sha. He also said something about NA reverting 2 d old method of recruitment. lets watch nd see how things work out sha

Una don start again abi? What do u mean ur uncle said!!! Tell ur uncle to concentrate on fighting boko haram and stop giving u false info...abeng kpanji dat talk abeg, the talk nor enter at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2013
mcfrank88:
Afta screen'n 1st 2wks in sep. Successful candidates go come dey work for ur farm till feb 2014 abi.
of course nah
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2013
cricifixo: I just confirmed from my uncle who is a coloniel dat d recruitment will be next year, but he didn't say wen it will be next year sha. He also said something about NA reverting 2 d old method of recruitment. lets watch nd see how things work out sha
recruitement? recruitement is on-going nah, is he not aware that recruits r in depot now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2013
The only person dat shld give u info and u shod believe is the COAS or the major Gen. Incharge of military secretary, not one colonel serving in portiskum or katsina alla
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by haykay2005: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2013
clemzo101: The only person dat shld give u info and u shod believe is the COAS or the major Gen. Incharge of military secretary, not one colonel serving in portiskum or katsina alla
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cricifixo: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
joker5180: recruitment? recruitment is on-going nah, is he not aware that recruits r in depot now?
sorry, not recruitment, i meant to say shortlisting of successful candidates and training
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by LToscar: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2013
cricifixo: sorry, not recruitment, i meant to say shortlisting of successful candidates and training
U still don't want to hide ΰя̲̅ face abi?? Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ worry,na frog jump D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hungry Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥‎​​‎​​‎​​‎​​ω
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cricifixo: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2013
LT oscar:
U still don't want to hide ΰя̲̅ face abi?? Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ worry,na frog jump D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hungry Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥‎​​‎​​‎​​‎​​ω
Oscar maybe u'll do d frog jumping when nothing happens this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.