Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477538 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
bishop4APC: Which list? HaPpy wAitIng tiLl jAnuAry 2014...i dey battle field we dey pursue abubakar shekau and his gunmen.
Guy! How serious are you over this january 2014?

...I only ask question, don't come and start speaking your juju language. Lolz!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
this APC bishop seems to be gaining momentum, his january prediction is becoming more nd more likely
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by duepurpose: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Hey guys! I think the earlier u realise that no amount of ur dreams and nightmares about the shortlistment could have even an infinitesimal influence on the timing decision by the authorities, the better for u.

Being it passion or material-driven, ur dream as well as mine for the NA is a patriotic one. But instead of dissipating scarce energy and MB on speculations and uninformed arguments, i think its high time u thought of a less-wasteful and lucrative exercise to embrace.

You may visit any of the summer coaching centres for a teaching slot, if u are capable. Make optimum use of ur human capital for the growth of our nation and humanity. Illiteracy rate is still high in the land, lets help the needy.

I dont intend to sound 'i too knw', just that as a realist, its in my character to be straight. Cast ur mind away from this NA thing for now to something else u could hold on to till next year, if u dont have any already. Meet u all back on this platform for the second time early next year! God's Grace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Just to clear the tension in the house,i was at this interview in enugu so i ðø not see anything abnormal in this list been delayed till now.......Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC selection interview is scheduled to hold at Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu from 4-17 September 2011.

Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2011
General Instructions to Candidates:

1.) Candidates are required to report on 4th September 2011 for the interview with the following:

Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
2 pairs of white vests (unmarked)
2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
Toiletries.
Set of cutleries (including plates and drinking cup)
Bedding to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case.
Candidates are to bring their current medical report including ECG from any government certified hospital.
Four (4) copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
2.)  The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic test. There will   also be an oral interview for the candidates

3.)  Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:

a)  All academic/professional certificates (including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable, Primary School Leaving Certificates as applicable and a file jacket).
b) Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
c) Valid certificate of state of origin.
d) Military Official Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
e) Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
f) Letter of sponsorship for military personnel.
4.)  Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.

5.)  Candidates will be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.

6.)  The use of private vehicle will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.

7.)  Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2013
siina: Just to clear the tension in the house,i was at this interview in enugu so i ðø not see anything abnormal in this list been delayed till now.......Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC selection interview is scheduled to hold at Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army Enu gu from 4-17 September 2011.

1.) Candidates are required to report on 4th September 2011 for the interview with the following:

Canvas sh oes/trainers and white socks.
Toiletries.
Candidates are to bring their current medical report including ECG from any government certified hospital.
Four (4) copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
2.)  The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic test. There will   also be an oral interview for the candidates

3.)  Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:

a)  All academic/professional certificates (including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable, Primary School Leaving Certificates as applicable and a file jacket).
b) Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.

5.)  Candidates will be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.

6.)  The use of private vehicle will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.

Oga is the list finally out?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2013
siina: Just to clear the tension in the house,i was at this interview in enugu so i ðø not see anything abnormal in this list been delayed till now.......Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC selection interview is scheduled to hold at Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu from 4-17 September 2011.

Toiletries.

same instructions applied wit ssc same year and dat of 2012... Its well..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2013
I don't know where I kept my primary school leaving certificate, I schooled in lagos and currently staying in abuja. Would that pose a problem
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls is the list out? Somebody shld ansa me pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2013
clemzo101: Pls is the list out? Somebody shld ansa me pls
i want to believe you can read,so go back and read what i wrote
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2013
U are dere clearing the air when dere is no list.....mtchewww
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2013
clemzo101: U are dere clearing the air when dere is no list.....mtchewww
you vex,sorry the list is out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2013
siina: you vex,sorry the list is out

Now u are talking which of the dailies? So u can go and buy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2013
siina: Just to clear the tension in the house,i was at this interview in enugu so i ðø not see anything abnormal in this list been delayed till now.......Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC selection interview is scheduled to hold at Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu from 4-17 September 2011.

Toiletries.

is d list out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2013
.me I don't undstand oooo, if the list is out I fdont think the thread will be dis quiet. If the list is out just tell us where to check and stop playing pranks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2013

Toiletries.

a frnd of mine (now a lt. in the NA) was in that interview too. he said NO candidate was expelled from the camp after medicals even those that ddnt made the 3.2km in 18mins, did u observed the same thing?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2013
clemzo101: .me I don't undstand oooo, if the list is out I fdont think the thread will be dis quiet. If the list is out just tell us where to check and stop playing pranks
nobody said the list is out ONLY that some guys with previous EXPERIENCE r clearing the air that the delay is not UNUSUAL something similar happened in 2011
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
joker5180: a frnd of mine (now a lt. in the NA) was in that interview too. he said NO candidate was expelled from the camp after medicals even those that ddnt made the 3.2km in 18mins, did u observed the same thing?
Ye$$ even that of 2010 at nda old site in kaduna,no one wuz dropped after medical all that couldn't make the race were pardoned and asked to join up
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for the explaination, But NA shld wdo something fast ooo,my final exams comes uup around 9th Sept oooo, I'm afraid it might clash.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2013
There is dis mistake on my waec result it reads 1981instead of 1983,I hope dis wldnt pose a problem, all other documents carry 1983 even my primary skool certificate, although the age requirement was 35yrs max, pls any insight to this?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2013
If I tell u d NA is lik seccret cult,am 90% right.none of d officers will diclose the exact salary,I ask my close my pal who is a lieut,he said less dan 200K,he refuse to tell me d actual figure.d military mentality don enter hs head.lol
What a brilliant&intelligent discusson.
It all depends on a personal/individual point of view as regards NA.
U either join NA as result of passion,influence,power and money.
But d big question ,I ask a frend ,Can u leave a job where u earn N500,000/monthly,to join NA as a lieu? and he said YES.
As for me I said NO,it depnds on individual perception.
As for d list,none of d officer knw d actual date d list will b released,even those @HQ.
Victory is frm God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2013
mko abiola: If I tell u d NA is lik seccret cult,am 90% right.none of d officers will diclose the exact salary,I ask my close my pal who is a lieut,he said less dan 200K,he refuse to tell me d actual figure.d military mentality don enter hs head.lol
But d big question ,I ask a frend ,Can u leave a job where u earn N500,000/monthly,to join NA as a lieu? and he said YES.
As for d list,none of d officer knw d actual date d list will b released,even those @HQ.
Ye$$ U right but i saw my brothers alert when he wuz first paid after training while at home on pass,although he is still a leu bt he made my realise the pay increases annually
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2013
siina: Ye$$ even that of 2010 at nda old site in kaduna,no one wuz dropped after medical all that couldn't make the race were pardoned and asked to join up
tnx, it seems they give DSSC candidates some consideration concerning PHYSICAL exercise
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
mko abiola: If I tell u d NA is lik seccret cult,am 90% right.none of d officers will diclose the exact salary,I ask my close my pal who is a lieut,he said less dan 200K,he refuse to tell me d actual figure.d military mentality don enter hs head.lol
generally SALARY is a TOP secret of ALL public servants, no one disclose his/her EXACT salary to anybody, they usually give rough figure. the ONLY way to know is to see their PAYSLIP. salary in public service doesnt make one rich, CORRUPTION is what make many public officers rich, so if the guy u mentioned knws he can make more then 500k a month from OTHER SOURCES in the NA he wil opt for it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmm.@mko and silna. God bless una! When that guy wey sabi argue wetin en nor know came here and was posting bogus figures. I wonder where he got those figures from. Na only captain money pass 200k gbam. The soldiers/officers receiving extra on their salaries are receiving allowances as special forces like the jtf or any other thing like medical doctors, or pilots. Immediately u are redeployed to ur normal place of service, ur salary reverts back to normal. I wonder y someone will now use one officer/soldier involved in one special forces operation or one special duty/appointment to generalise the whole armed forces salary. The XYKMS guy will not even argue without hurling insults...despite the fact he's arguing blindly and giving false infos. That is y he has quite a number of hidden posts.

Brothers; this 3.2km thing is not funny o. I have not been able to go above 2km. Even at that I use about 20mins b4 I can complete 2km.any advice?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
joker5180: tnx, it seems they give DSSC candidates some consideration concerning PHYSICAL exercise
Well,not really.
What is applicable in DSSC camp may not b applicable in SSC camp,cos different commandant for different camp.
For example, wen I told my frnds my weight,dey said different thing.
My 2nd lieutenant frnd said I shud work on my wieght(reduce) bt my lieutant frnd said d weight is Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.