Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476765 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=xykms101]Just passing by

.....Is this dssc/ssc 2013 or 2014 thread?[/quote

Nah...it's for mortuary attendants recruitment. UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENT!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2013
nnesochim: I did nt insult him,follow his last statement,he said he would want to use his knowledge for NN or NA which means he doesnt hav career objectives,he applied for both,so i dnt think i insulted him in any way,i was only asking him if he applied for both at d same time.

Jst like 80% of d pple in here did...u shld have negleted his double application claim n taken much cognisance of d good thought he has for d force(besides, d way u put it ws somehow unscrupulous). Some pple do take exceptions to slates like that. Anyway, no love lost.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2013
slimmy05: ^^^^ Braggadocious grin

"braggadocio"
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2013
with this recent attack let us forget abt the list for now bcoz their is mourning and sadness in NA.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2013
40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Fresh Boko Haram Ambush. NA needs us more than we even need them. They need 2 increase their labor force especially for fighting this boko insurgents. http:///199TCrt
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by heed101(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2013
idris4r83: 40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Fresh Boko Haram Ambush. NA needs us more than we even need them. They need 2 increase their labor force especially for fighting this boko insurgents. http:///199TCrt
can u kill a rat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Today is another wednesday oo. Nothing again. For all d speculators, dnt just speculate anything again, just av focus because with the look of things, the list can be release unexpectedly. And for those running 5km, you better dnt give urself injury before the day. Eat good food nd try to apply for other good jobs available. LEKAYAH!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
We certainly know that it's one course that we would choose after shortlistment. A wise man plants its seed at different position on same soil. The parable of the sower explains that better. Of course, a foolish man putteth his hand in his bosom because he lacks wisdom.
Of course, a wise man will never be foolish to sleep in times of harvest. Even the bible says that put your hands either here or there. Read the book of Proverbs.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN AND HEAVEN BEAR WITNESS, I CAN SUCCEED IN ANYWHERE AND IN ANY CAREER IN LIFE, BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND FULFILLED. It's my choice and the choice of many to apply for both NN and NA because if our name is not in one then certainly it will be in the other.
DO YOU KNOW THAT IT IS THE WORK OF YOUR HAND GOD BLESSES. So whats your hand doing? Idle? If thy hand is idle what would God bless. Deuterönomy 28 says the God shall bless the "works" of thy hand. So my friend it doesn't matter whether it's military or not, the reasön I applied is because I love the military and find joy and fulfilment in it and as such want to serve my fatherland as a service man.

If you weren't so confused about choosing a single course as your career nitche, you would have entered the military through NDA and not through DSSC or SSC after university degrees.
.U really has alot to type....I would not talk to u again,i hav looked at ur previous discussions with people and u always claim u ar right,I wil beg one of my friends to upload a cup for ur which wil be an automatic ticket to NDA for dssc,ssc cadet training.Before i stop remember not everybody wants to spend dia entire life in d military,some just want to hav a stinct and move on with dia life:But from ur career objective,u ar d one dat is confused,because u ar just discovering ur purpose,for u to achieve all dat,u should hav enrolled as a regular officer.I hope u dnt see it as an offence.Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by linkupjamiugma: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2013
[b][/b]The new innovation.The new innovation.The new innovation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Angiezee: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Watch and Pray, definitely the list will be out one good day.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
heed101: can u kill a rat
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2013
heed101: can u kill a rat
and what has killing a rat got 2 do with this?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by teajays(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Dream Big! Earn Big! (500naira Networking Earners!) A Network Serving Over 15712 Members Since 2012.

» Make N300 from each approved person you refer
» Earn 5% from your referer withdrawal.
» Priority Payments. Get paid In with 72hours

http:///?r=adetoyo

See you at the TOP!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2013
Greetings to all Applicants on NL. let us all be present on dis thread by 8.30pm tonite to discuss extensively on what we think is causing the delay.God Bless You All

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
jasville:

Jst like 80% of d pple in here did...u shld have[b] negleted[/b] his double application claim n taken much cognisance of d good thought he has for d force(besides, d way u put it ws somehow unscrupulous). Some pple do take exceptions to slates like that. Anyway, no love lost.
@bolded Neglected, pls, don't quote me again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alious11(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fresh airrrrrrr
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
nnesochim: .U really has alot to type....I would not talk to u again,i hav looked at ur previous discussions with people and u always claim u ar right,I wil beg one of my friends to upload a cup for ur which wil be an automatic ticket to NDA for dssc,ssc cadet training.Before i stop remember not everybody wants to spend dia entire life in d military,some just want to hav a stinct and move on with dia life:But from ur career objective,u ar d one dat is confused,because u ar just discovering ur purpose,for u to achieve all dat,u should hav enrolled as a regular officer.I hope u dnt see it as an offence.Have a nice day.
IT is not too late to discover purpose.I ll also add that some pple tried NDA but to no avail.but as for Emmanuel who believes you can succeed anywhere is a sign that u re yet to get it 100%.Your assignment is to a place. e verybody cannot be a Doctor,lawyer,pilot soldier etc.when GOD created us all, he had something in mind ..........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
nnesochim: .U really has alot to type....I would not talk to u again,i hav looked at ur previous discussions with people and u always claim u ar right,I wil beg one of my friends to upload a cup for ur which wil be an automatic ticket to NDA for dssc,ssc cadet training.Before i stop remember not everybody wants to spend dia entire life in d military,some just want to hav a stinct and move on with dia life:But from ur career objective,u ar d one dat is confused,because u ar just discovering ur purpose,for u to achieve all dat,u should hav enrolled as a regular officer.I hope u dnt see it as an offence.Have a nice day.
Go and sit down joor Emmanuel don already raised ur skirt up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Be informed.
He cometh like a thief.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Don Demu:
hahahaha! Abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by onymodel(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
ya all shuu be praying for the list to come out....not abusing one another....the truth is...other list are out and gone for screening even the so called army tradesmen and women, that even started sales a month ago, i just don not know what is delaying this one, this is the first time Nigerian Army has every delayed in such matter...... sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Noise makers full here....january 2014 is the answer to all your problems so stop wasting MBs...shior kelebe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
bishop4APC: Noise makers full here....january 2014 is the answer to all your problems so stop wasting MBs...shior kelebe!
no one is talking about training now,atleast we will go for interview before training.abi na january we go go for interview too?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
embreezy: CUSTOMER CARE 90K MONTHLY earn 75-90K monthly, urgent needs Apply now http:///social/82/1453
Hehehe... Oga I guess nobody hia wants to live on N75-N90k if nt we for don go join police. D low employment rate in d country kips push'n graduates to aquiring silly certificates that might neva be usefull to dem in d name of No knowledge is waisted. Wetin iwan take American intonation do
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
siina: no one is talking about training now,atleast we will go for interview before training.abi na january we go go for interview too?
continue chewing pako til jan 2014.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
NA denies killing of 40 soldiers in the north. na which one we go blive na?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcfrank88:
Hehehe... Oga I guess nobody hia wants to live on N75-N90k if nt we for don go join police. D low employment rate in d country kips push'n graduates to aquiring silly certificates that might neva be usefull to dem in d name of No knowledge is waisted. Wetin iwan take American intonation do
Na 75k them dey pay Police Officers?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
General oluseye: IT is not too late to discover purpose.I ll also add that some pple tried NDA but to no avail.but as for Emmanuel who believes you can succeed anywhere is a sign that u re yet to get it 100%.Your assignment is to a place. e verybody cannot be a Doctor,lawyer,pilot soldier etc.when GOD created us all, he had something in mind ..........
Be fair in ur judgement,direct this statement to d right recipient,I didnt mention being a regular officer initially,he was d one dat said i should hav enrolled at NDA,I only wrote in response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Don Demu:
Dnt quote me
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DoubleFaith(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nnesochim, I think you need to let some things pass please. One Love.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Estorico: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ mcfrank88 who told u that d lingua franca of the NA is hausa? That's the fallacy of the year! Must someone understand Hausa before he or she can join?

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.