Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477844 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
smuhammad: @ MKO, let me quickly appologies to u guys for not being there for u all these while. Believe u me u'll not understand. Anyway, I promise by the special grace of God I will continue to giv u guys neccessary hints and likely challenges u'll face from now to when u'll find urselves either in Makurdi for the Dssc or NDA for the Ssc. Meanwhile thank u all for ur warm SALUTE to the would be 2nd lt come Saturday.

Jus lyk u all knw, the first step is the online application, which I believe u've all done right? From here is the first shortlistment, where about 20 names per state will be shortlisted. Hopefully June the list will be out.

Let me use this medium to congratulate u on ur successful training. May GOD alwaz b with u.
Pls, did they reduced d number of candidate per state? I mean were they screen or they actually need 20 candidates/state. Is marriage a barrier? Pls reply ASAP.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:41pm On May 28, 2013
samobaba4u:
Let me use this medium to congratulate u on ur successful training. May GOD alwaz b with u.
Pls, did they reduced d number of candidate per state? I mean were they screen or they actually need 20 candidates/state. Is marriage a barrier? Pls reply ASAP.
Thank you.
grin BROS YOU DON MARRY? If yes, my advice is that you leave it for your boys.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2013
smuhammad: The truth is whether u'r SSC or DSSC so long as u come to NDA u train for nine months. So we resume training with Navy same tym as such uses same calender of events. Jus like I said earlier, they are exempted frm major camp exercises. They are not both broda!!!
Congratulations officer of the NA.
CAN YOU PLS TELL US WHAT WAS THE FIRST THREE WKS SCREENING ABOUT. HOW MANY KM IS D RACE, AND OTHER THINS LIKE THAT.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Emma, this one no be joke mata ooo. Need to know. grin
emmanuel4fire:
Emma, this one no be joke mata ooo. Need to know.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:46pm On May 28, 2013
samobaba4u:
CAN YOU PLS TELL US WHAT WAS THE FIRST THREE WKS SCREENING ABOUT. HOW MANY KM IS D RACE, AND OTHER THINS LIKE THAT.
smuhammad is now a busy man. Add him on facebook at Sani Muhammad Taru.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:48pm On May 28, 2013
samobaba4u:
Emma, this one no be joke mata ooo. Need to know. grin
Emma, this one no be joke mata ooo. Need to know.
grin Hahaha. I DEY FEEL YOU BRO.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2013
cyril83: For those who believe in almighty God and those that have solid connections, i heard from the souce that dssc shortlisting began yesterday and ssc begins 2moro, shortlist stuff has nothing to do with your profile or uploaded certificates except for some medical,music and chaplain applicants,it has to do with luck and connections. So children of God should keep reminding God while generals children should also start calling their ogas.

Modern Nigerian military is full of enjoyment and power so let's rock it 2geda.
Children of GOD are children of THE GENERAL of all generals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oyebimpe47: 5:17pm On May 28, 2013
Helo u guys are doing gr8 job i appreciate u for keeping applicant inform and aware. Congratulatn officer smuahmmad, pls d 3.5 marathon race is it for both guys and girls?. Pls urgent responds. More kudos to una elbow and c u guys dere.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:33pm On May 28, 2013
samobaba4u:
Children of GOD are children of THE GENERAL of all generals.
That is just it my bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:34am On May 29, 2013
oyebimpe47: Helo u guys are doing gr8 job i appreciate u for keeping applicant inform and aware. Congratulatn officer smuahmmad, pls d 3.5 marathon race is it for both guys and girls?. Pls urgent responds. More kudos to una elbow and c u guys dere.
What a man can do, a woman can do it better. grin HEHEHEHEHEHE.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by profoslan(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2013
Pls add me to the group on advice about Dssc my pin is 2A850E63 thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 4:37pm On May 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
I'm waiting for Miracle because if my name is shortlisted, is a Miracle from God. for my name to be shortlist in the final list, is a Big miracle.
For me to be commission as 2nd Lieutenant in 2014, is unexpected Miracle.
There shall be Miracle from God
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 6:52pm On May 29, 2013
GOD DE......
AM REALLY ENJOYING D GROUP WITH INFORMATIVE COMMENTS......
@becs,mukky,nnamdi,boye.most xpecially calabaman and d rest ...kudos to u all
victory is frm God
MKO Cares............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2013
mko abiola: GOD DE......
AM REALLY ENJOYING D GROUP WITH INFORMATIVE COMMENTS......
@becs,mukky,nnamdi,boye.most xpecially calabaman and d rest ...kudos to u all
victory is frm God
MKO Cares............
Bro, you know now, information is power. We shall all meet on top.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by smuhammad(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2013
samobaba4u:
Thank you.
cryHi broda,Thank u!!! Marriage is not a barrier at all. just make sure u're within the age bracket becos it counts alot. Wish u all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by smuhammad(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2013
samobaba4u:
Thank you.
For the first shortlisted 20, dat is the preliminary stage. Out of the 20 last year only 5 were finally shortlisted for the training. I really dont know how this year's will be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by smuhammad(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2013
samobaba4u:
Well, the 3 weeks screening is a very interesting one. All they do within the three weeks is to test u both medically and intellectually. The medical includes weight, height, BP, ECG, hepatitis and other blood and urine general tests. Medical takes 90% of the weeks. You must pass medical before being allowed to take part in the 3.2km race. It is also in the medical that many people are being dropped.You have to pass every tests. After the medical come the 3.2km race which you must make it in 18 minutes, for the female last year they gave them 22 minutes, don't hw this year will be. Thereafter you go for the written test. Where u'll write an essay and answer Lexis and structures and general arithmetics questions. Don't forget ur current affairs very important. The final stage is the board interview. Here you'll be asked questions on ur discipline, current affairs and they will also test ur reading ability. All wat is required at this stage is ur confidence and a mastery of ur course of study. Wish u guys all the best and God's guidance. Victory is from God alone!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by smuhammad(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
U're funny Sam!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2013
2nd lieut Smuhammad, firstly I want to congratulate you on your successful passing out and to be commissioned as an officer in the NA. May God continue to be with you. Please, where are you posted to? Is it immediately after passing out or there is a criteria for posting of officers to barracks? Finally sir, were you guys paid during the training or a man for himself? Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 8:19am On May 30, 2013
Pls house,i thought d training ll b @ jaji kaduna,but i read thru d thread now and discover it ll b @ markurdi,pls is it markurdi or jaji kaduna,also is it true dat no phone ll b allow on d training camp thru out d 9months training exercise?thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Godschild2(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2013
smuhammad: Well, the 3 weeks screening is a very interesting one. All they do within the three weeks is to test u both medically and intellectually. The medical includes weight, height, BP, ECG, hepatitis and other blood and urine general tests. Medical takes 90% of the weeks. You must pass medical before being allowed to take part in the 3.2km race. It is also in the medical that many people are being dropped.You have to pass every tests. After the medical come the 3.2km race which you must make it in 18 minutes, for the female last year they gave them 22 minutes, don't hw this year will be. Thereafter you go for the written test. Where u'll write an essay and answer Lexis and structures and general arithmetics questions. Don't forget ur current affairs very important. The final stage is the board interview. Here you'll be asked questions on ur discipline, current affairs and they will also test ur reading ability. All wat is required at this stage is ur confidence and a mastery of ur course of study. Wish u guys all the best and God's guidance. Victory is from God alone!!!

Wonderful! This is wonderful!!!...Victory indeed is from GOD alone!

Congrats boss, see you at the top sir!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 5:23pm On May 30, 2013
Gods-child:

Wonderful! This is wonderful!!!...Victory indeed is from GOD alone!

Congrats boss, see you at the top sir!

yes o! Victory comes from God alone
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:21pm On May 30, 2013
graceapadija: Pls house,i thought d training ll b @ jaji kaduna,but i read thru d thread now and discover it ll b @ markurdi,pls is it markurdi or jaji kaduna,also is it true dat no phone ll b allow on d training camp thru out d 9months training exercise?thanks
for DSSC, Screening take place at Ibadan in Oyo state and training in Markudi in Benue state.
While SSC Screening take place at Markudi and Training at Kaduna NDA Camp Kaduna state.
Concerning phone, according my immidiate brother (regular intake 66) he said, most of the time, ur phone wil nt be wt u but u can make call tru business centres. My broda use to call us tru business centre, when he was in training camp at Depo NA Zaria Kaduna state.
See u on top

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:37pm On May 30, 2013
smuhammad: Well, the 3 weeks screening is a very interesting one. All they do within the three weeks is to test u both medically and intellectually. The medical includes weight, height, BP, ECG, hepatitis and other blood and urine general tests. Medical takes 90% of the weeks. You must pass medical before being allowed to take part in the 3.2km race. It is also in the medical that many people are being dropped.You have to pass every tests. After the medical come the 3.2km race which you must make it in 18 minutes, for the female last year they gave them 22 minutes, don't hw this year will be. Thereafter you go for the written test. Where u'll write an essay and answer Lexis and structures and general arithmetics questions. Don't forget ur current affairs very important. The final stage is the board interview. Here you'll be asked questions on ur discipline, current affairs and they will also test ur reading ability. All wat is required at this stage is ur confidence and a mastery of ur course of study. Wish u guys all the best and God's guidance. Victory is from God alone!!!
tks so much our lovely oga
1.) Pls sir, would thr be writen test for SSC Candidate too?
2.) Is press up and sit up part of the screening exercise?
Thanking u for ur prompt response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 10:29pm On May 30, 2013
@gideon thanks for dat info,but d screenin in ibadan or oyo as u said,how many weeks ll it b and what ll d screening b all about for d DSSC,thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 8:41am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=Gideon360]
tks so much our lovely oga
1.) Pls sir, would thr be writen test for SSC Candidate too?
2.) Is press up and sit up part of the screening exercise?
Thanking u for ur prompt response. That is good
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:46am On May 31, 2013
graceapadija: @gideon thanks for dat info,but d screenin in ibadan or oyo as u said,how many weeks ll it b and what ll d screening b all about for d DSSC,thanks
Pls read Smuhammad comment, d one immidiate before dis one, he explain it in detail.
He is an officer, he was like u and I last yr but now, God has answer his prayer, as God will answer our prayer this year in Jesus name.
The summary of what will happon there is these.
1.) u wil entr d camp wt frog jump
2. Confirm ur name and get ur chest number. And u wil be allocated 2 hostel. (dont expect convenient hostel like NYSC own)
3. Certificate screening (almost all your document is required, from birth cert to NYSC certificate).
4. Medical screening, (these is comprehensive medical check up and it takes abt a week.)
5. U wil go for 3.2km edurance race for not more than 18 minutes. U can start praticing it now.
6. Writen test
7. And finally, u will face the Nigerian Army selection board for oral interview.
I wish every one of us success o.
U can read Smuhammad for more detail.
I stand to be corrected
Victory comes but from God alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Raphtop(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2013
When is it too late to stop having s*x pls? Kuz i just cnt help jiglin her, whenever she comes around

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:39pm On May 31, 2013
Raphtop: When is it too late to stop having s*x pls? Kuz i just cnt help jiglin her, whenever she comes around
Keep lashing her, she will stay with you when you start wandering around in the street. When you start roaming around in the street and I get you arrested by my boys, you will tell me that Nigeria is bad and that there is no job and yet you have engaged yourself with a jobless job, leaving your career vulnerable to frustration. Cow. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 1:26pm On May 31, 2013
@ gideon thanks alot,we will all succeed In Jesus Name and we are going to share our testimonies by God grace,thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:50pm On May 31, 2013
ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC COURSE 22 (2013) IS OUT.
I have finally make enquiries from some Ogas. Please visit Nigerian Navy news and information website at www.navy.mil.ng for details. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 10:47pm On May 31, 2013
graceapadija: @ gideon thanks alot,we will all succeed In Jesus Name and we are going to share our testimonies by God grace,thanks
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.