Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,981 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478833 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2013
It is good to be with you guys after all, I wish everyone all the best as we patiently endeavouring in life.......God bless Nigeria Army.....God bless the incorruptible officer who see the military job not a do or die affair. One love
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Celestine247: It is good to be with you guys after all, I wish everyone all the best as we patiently endeavouring in life.......God bless Nigeria Army.....God bless the incorruptible officer who see the military job not a do or die affair. One love
grin GOD BLESS ME TOO FOR READING YOUR POST.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oyebimpe47: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2013
I learnt dere will zonal screening by june 22, pls is d informatn real or fraud? If it is real wot and wot we wil take along? Pls is urgent.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by yali20: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pimpe I will advise u wait, and see ur name first besides once d list is out d things to take 4 d sceening will b stated on their website. D most important thing is to see ones name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
yali20: Pimpe I will advise u wait, and see ur name first besides once d list is out d things to take 4 d sceening will b stated on their website. D most important thing is to see ones name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
xykms101: Does nigerian army recruits any applicants that has tattoo on his/her arms? Though have seen soldiers with tattoos but i don't know if they actually got the pin into their skin before enlistment or after enlistment into nigerian army.
Does nigerian army recruits any applicants that has tattoo on his/her arms? Though have seen soldiers with tattoos but i don't know if they actually got the pin into their skin before enlistment or after enlistment into nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
xykms101: Does nigerian army recruits any applicants that has tattoo on his/her arms? Though have seen soldiers with tattoos but i don't know if they actually got the pin into their skin before enlistment or after enlistment into nigerian army
if the tattoo is on your arms,chest, back or any place/part that can't be seen when putting on cloth, you don't have any probs but any places/parts aside those mentioned,you will be screened.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
cyril83: if the tattoo is on your arms,chest, back or any place it would not be seen when putting on cloth, you don't have any probs but any places aside those mentioned,you will be screened.
noted.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
WhAt of pregnAnt woman like us,what's our fate?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Lets hope the result will between now and June 15.
ovbiepa, which result are you referring to? Has there been a test I wasn't aware of? Speaking of which, can anybody confirm there's going to be a change in the recruitment process this year by way of an aptitude test to shortlist candidates for screening?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
cy99: ovbiepa, which result are you referring to? Has there been a test I wasn't aware of? Speaking of which, can anybody confirm there's going to be a change in the recruitment process this year by way of an aptitude test to shortlist candidates for screening?
Did you mean a test before 1st shortlistment? if yes (certainly not this year again). By next week or on the 17th the shortlisted list will be released. Broda take your mind off any test this year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
cy99: ovbiepa, which result are you referring to? Has there been a test I wasn't aware of? Speaking of which, can anybody confirm there's going to be a change in the recruitment process this year by way of an aptitude test to shortlist candidates for screening?
I mean shorlistment of names.
I think the recruitment process will be same as that of last year, except for those applying for NN.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I mean shorlistment of names.
I think the recruitment process will be same as that of last year, except for those applying for NN.
hopefully its gonna be d same as last year , any which way, let's pray our names r short listed. By Gods grace, its done already
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oyebimpe47: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks. C u dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
masterminds: hopefully its gonna be d same as last year , any which way, let's pray our names r short listed. By Gods grace, its done already
Amen. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
ritawine2: WhAt of pregnAnt woman like us,what's our fate?
I guess u ar a comedian,dat is intrested in d bush exercise.
Y not leav it 4 ur younger sisters.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
mko abiola:
I guess u ar a comedian,dat is intrested in d bush exercise.
Y not leav it 4 ur younger sisters.
abiola don't be supr that my name will be no 1 while urs will not be there,can we bet?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
ritawine2: abiola don't be supr that my name will be no 1 while urs will not be there,can we bet?
Are u God?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
ritawine2: abiola don't be supr that my name will be no 1 while urs will not be there,can we bet?
My sister don't wish any1 evil. It is written" who is he that sayeth a thing when God commandeth it not. Always wish other good. My prayer is that as many of those in this thread who applied for NA Dssc and ssc 2013 will scale through in Jesus name. Amen. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My sister don't wish any1 evil. It is written" who is he that sayeth a thing when God commandeth it not. Always wish other good. My prayer is that as many of those in this thread who applied for NA Dssc and ssc 2013 will scale through in Jesus name. Amen. grin
Thanks dude.
I will scale through IjN and every other applicants on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by newmuna(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
We will scale 2ru IjN.A BIG AMENN!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
mko abiola:
Are u God?
am not God ,not a comedian either,I wished u what u wished me,mind ur words
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
be real,his own words are they good?are u a sAint,whatsoever anybody wished me must go back to him,cos there is power in d tongue.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
graceapadija: @Gideon thanks alot,u ve been so helpful to me thru urself responses,i reallllllllllllllly appreciat it,we shall all ve testimonies and share our testimonies about dis NA job In JESUS NAME,pls d trainin for d DSSC,is it six month or nine,cos through dis thread i ve realize people saying its 9 month bt am confuse now wen u said its 6months,also u mentioned dat d names of we successful candidate ll comes out after 3weeks,is it immediately after d name comes out we ll go for d training,cos i taught d trainin is going to b ard Oct or Nov,bt if it comes out after 3wks of trainin,then it means it ll b early Dan dat,so wen is it likely for d 9 or 6month trainin to b?thanks Goodmni
Amen in Jesus name.
DSSC Training is for just 6 month.
The first shortlist is 3 weeks after d application which is next week,
screening start 10days after d shortlist.
Final shortlist comes 3weeks after d screening.
Believe it.
Believe God.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
I heard the shortlisted list has been transfered to the chief office for the final assessment so hopefully the list may be released nxt week....applicants with connection are just too much but 1 thing I believe is God never forsake his own children.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
With the present security issues in the country.the army should pls increase the slot per state to 10.it is usually 4 before.

Also candidates should be made to face the boko haram already captured in little hand to hand battle.Let see those of us that would remain.

Pls note that This job is not for salary earners

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
cyril83: I heard the shortlisted list has been transfered to the chief office for the final assessment so hopefully the list may be released nxt week....applicants with connection are just too much but 1 thing I believe is God never forsake his own children.
Chief's Office ke? Is this the same COAS who, barely 2 weeks ago, made a readjustment in the process by stipulating that aptitude tests will determine names of applicants to be shortlisted, starting from this year? Even Lt SMT hinted at this in his post. From what I gathered, the COAS wasn't too pleased with the quality of cadets who passed out recently as officers saying (I'm quoting my source now) that some of them could not even express themselves properly. Whatever the case, it won't hurt to dust up those GMAT textbooks and start doing some practice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
cy99: Chief's Office ke? Is this the same COAS who, barely 2 weeks ago, made a readjustment in the process by stipulating that aptitude tests will determine names of applicants to be shortlisted, starting from this year? Even Lt SMT hinted at this in his post. From what I gathered, the COAS wasn't too pleased with the quality of cadets who passed out recently as officers saying (I'm quoting my source now) that some of them could not even express themselves properly. Whatever the case, it won't hurt to dust up those GMAT textbooks and start doing some practice.
ur Vë®ÿ right bro, an Airforce officer(Brig.Gen equivalent) @ DHQ Ms confirmed there would be aptitude test, said something like 22nd june and truly dis is no Job for salary earners especially combatants cos iron d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ jam iron,told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ about pple dat were crying after only 2yrs on the job...abeg person wey no get liver make e free space for odas wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ passionate for the job...JahBless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
ritawine2: be real,his own words are they good?are u a sAint,whatsoever anybody wished me must go back to him,cos there is power in d tongue.
I know what the book of proverbs says about the brawling and contentious woman. It is better to take your bed and sleep on top of the roof than to stay at home with a contentious woman. Let me close my mouth young woman. Take care. May God help us all in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.