Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,020 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478834 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I know what the book of proverbs says about the brawling and contentious woman. It is better to take your bed and sleep on top of the roof than to stay at home with a contentious woman. Let me close my mouth young woman. Take care. May God help us all in Jesus name. Amen.
ur right bruv, but I don't really appreciatew d way dat dude referred to d preggy lady haba, she got feelings also and we all shud respect each odas feelings as well. Bone se na internet we de. Even women de boko haram sef. Even wiv her belle she can still do wat we can, all bent on determination... See u guys and ladies there. Victory is from God alone......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I know what the book of proverbs says about the brawling and contentious woman. It is better to take your bed and sleep on top of the roof than to stay at home with a contentious woman. Let me close my mouth young woman. Take care. May God help us all in Jesus name. Amen.
ur right bruv, but I don't really appreciatew d way dat dude referred to d preggy lady haba, she got feelings also and we all shud respect each odas feelings as well. Bone se na internet we de. Even women de boko haram sef. Even wiv her belle she can still do wat we can, all bent on determination... See u guys and ladies there. Victory is from God alone......and God know he's given us ours... Much luv....sorry oh ppl. Na only by dis tym I fit air my views

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 2:17am On Jun 06, 2013
9izguy:

I like your Faith my Bro & co - future Lieutnant...We shall definitely make the Preliminary & final list. Victory come from God alone. Best of Luck.
Amen, Thank u my broda, without faith no one shall please d Lord.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2013
I learnt that aptitude test has been councelled for this yr,
The shortlisted names would be out hopefully by monday 10th June 2013.
Check daily punch on monday for your name.
My name is the Number one on the list.
Wish all NL best of luck, see u at the screening and training Camp.
I have very strong connection, Which is Ancient of days, He has never fail me b4, and He can never fail.
My God is the sure way to success.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2013
@gideon thanks for dat info,success will b ours In Jesus Name,Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Razakipaye: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2013
if d shortlist names on d 10th wen are we going for d screening.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SoGalant1(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2013
ƋßƎƓ, shey persn stil fit apply? Abi e don close already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2013
graceapadija: @gideon thanks for dat info,success will b ours In Jesus Name,Amen
Amen in JESUS NAME.
OUR GOD WILL NOT FAIL US..
EVERLASTING SUCCESS IS FROM GOD.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Razakipaye: if d shortlist names on d 10th wen are we going for d screening.
About 8 to 12 days after the shortlist name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Gideon360: I learnt that aptitude test has been councelled for this yr,
I have very strong connection, Which is Ancient of days, He has never fail me b4, and He can never fail.
cheesy HE WILL NOT FAIL ME In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Excuse this question if it sounds silly, but I always hear GMAT! What exactly is it, & what are its contents??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
SailorXY: Excuse this question if it sounds silly, but I always hear GMAT! What exactly is it, & what are its contents??
GMAT is acronym for general method aptitude test. It is a test book use by most employers to test your psychometrics skills and your ability to think and make right decision. It contains advanced quantitative aptitude tests, verbal aptitude tests, diagrammatic reasoning tests, management skills tests, engineerings skill test and psychometric test.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
cy99: Chief's Office ke? Is this the same COAS who, barely 2 weeks ago, made a readjustment in the process by stipulating that aptitude tests will determine names of applicants to be shortlisted, starting from this year? Even Lt SMT hinted at this in his post. From what I gathered, the COAS wasn't too pleased with the quality of cadets who passed out recently as officers saying (I'm quoting my source now) that some of them could not even express themselves properly. Whatever the case, it won't hurt to dust up those GMAT textbooks and start doing some practice.
COAS never said anything pertaining recruitment last 2 weeks oh, the speech was uttered around january and no preparation was made to conduct any test so far, anywayz chk this link if it's correspond with your story and if No, I implore you to post yur link coz i stand to be corrected, i only search for information frm the real source and share it with my Nland family,noboby is actually there......http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2013/01/29/recruitment-promotion-irregularities-rock-nigeria-army/

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/119796-nigerian-army-denies-lopsidedness-in-promotions-postings-retirements.html
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
cyril83: COAS never said anything pertaining recruitment last 2 weeks oh, the speech was uttered around january and no preparation was made to conduct any test so far, anywayz chk this link if it's correspond with your story and if No, I implore you to post yur link coz i stand to be corrected, i only search for information frm the real source and share it with my Nland family,noboby is actually there......http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2013/01/29/recruitment-promotion-irregularities-rock-nigeria-army/

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/119796-nigerian-army-denies-lopsidedness-in-promotions-postings-retirements.html
Well, first off, my source is not web-based. I actually got my information from a Brigade Commander here in my State; we spoke on the phone and he explained the COAS' position on the current DSSC recruitment process. Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't uttered. An old classmate of mine working in the NDA confirmed this (and even he didn't initially know!). He however expressed doubts as to the tests holding this year, due mostly to the fact that no known preparations have been made, and time is ticking. By the way, the links you posted do not relate to recruitment but rather refers to senior officers' promotions. Perhaps you had other web links in mind?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Gideon360: I learnt that aptitude test has been councelled for this yr,
For real? I assume your source is authoritative, because nothing would make me happier. I can't remember the last time I prepared hard for any form of recruitment. And 10th of June? That's too close for comfort O!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Our dream wil all com true..but who knows wen d list of succesful candidates who took d 65th rc wud be out?
Pls reply asap
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
cy99:
Well, first off, my source is not web-based. I actually got my information from a Brigade Commander here in my State; we spoke on the phone and he explained the COAS' position on the current DSSC recruitment process. Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't uttered. An old classmate of mine working in the NDA confirmed this (and even he didn't initially know!). He however expressed doubts as to the tests holding this year, due mostly to the fact that no known preparations have been made, and time is ticking. By the way, the links you posted do not relate to recruitment but rather refers to senior officers' promotions. Perhaps you had other web links in mind?
it means chief never said anything concerning the aptitude test,Though i heard abt the aptitude test as well but I tot it was only assumption that needs critical deliberation, if NA is actually introducing aptitude test ( certainly not this year ). Let's put our hope to 17th of june coz i learnt if d list couldn't make it out of coas office by wednesday,dat means another names are missing out while some would replace and this may add another one week to the release. *info gathered from real source*

Bro watch and pray coz your brigade commander may want to use that as an excuse for you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
cyril83: it means chief never said anything concerning the aptitude test,Though i heard abt the aptitude test as well but I tot it was only assumption that needs critical deliberation, if NA is actually introducing aptitude test ( certainly not this year ). Let's put our hope to 17th of june coz i learnt if d list couldn't make it out of coas office by wednesday,dat means another names are missing out while some would replace and this may add another one week to the release. *info gathered from real source*

Bro watch and pray coz your brigade commander may want to use that as an excuse for you.
Well, I hope so 'cos I don't think I can juggle work, fitness training and test preparation within the spate of 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nasius(f): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Our help is only in d name of God, who made heaven & earth. He never abandons His ppl. By His name, we wl definitely make it. Jst waiting 2 see my name in d list!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
cy99:
Well, I hope so 'cos I don't think I can juggle work, fitness training and test preparation within the spate of 2 weeks.
is the aptitude test apply to both dssc and ssc? Coz i am ssc and my source might be feeding me base on ssc info. But i believe something like dat is not happening this year. Coz ssc list would be ready anytime soon so i bliv dssc list is also on the move. Anywayz let all keep our fingers crossed. All is well my broda.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
cyril83: is the aptitude test apply to both dssc and ssc? Coz i am ssc and my source might be feeding me base on ssc info. But i believe something like dat is not happening this year. Coz ssc list would be ready anytime soon so i bliv dssc list is also on the move. Anywayz let all keep our fingers crossed. All is well my broda.
I learnt it's for DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Well, just to add to what have been discussed earlier. I was told to check the Punch and Vanguard next week wednesday for list. A lieutenant who just returned from course from JAJI told me that yesterday. He said "all is set for the screening to begin in earnest"
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
hmm u all seems to be excited, not worry we will get there
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2013
cy99:
For real? I assume your source is authoritative, because nothing would make me happier. I can't remember the last time I prepared hard for any form of recruitment. And 10th of June? That's too close for comfort O!
GOD is my source. My broda, according to d history, and my friend in Kaduna, d name would be out on 10 or letest 17th of dis month. U can start d preparation now.
D name came out last yr after just 21 days of d closure of applicatn, and it has been like that, dis yr cant be an exception.
My immidiate header broda did not prepare atall, infact he did'nt know that there would be edurance race, yet God helped him to be among the regular intake in 2011 without knowing anybody.
Best of luck my broda.
See u there
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2013
In addition to what have been discussed earlier, i also heard the camp is opening for screening on 22nd of june, so definately d list must be released by next week,the screening centre for ssc for this year is kaduna while dssc remains in ibadan. But it's like the NA shortlistment has turned to big fish where u will have to know a very senior officer before u can have it , Na go and pray them dey tell me o. The job dat supposed to be freepot has now turned to jackpot. Which way Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2013
joker5180: hmm u all seems to be excited, not worry we will get there
Amen, Amen, Amen in JESUS NAME.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2013
xykms101: In addition to what have been discussed earlier, i also heard the camp is opening for screening on 22nd of june, so definately d list must be released by next week,the screening centre for ssc for this year is kaduna while dssc remains in ibadan. But it's like the NA shortlistment has turned to big fish where u will have to know a very senior officer before u can have it , Na go and pray them dey tell me o. The job dat supposed to be freepot has now turned to jackpot. Which way Nigerians.
Let us depend on God, because He is Faithful.
Ur information is tru
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2013
You guys are the best, even am already feeling am in the barack with you.....May God help Us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2013
xykms101: In addition to what have been discussed earlier, i also heard the camp is opening for screening on 22nd of june, so definately d list must be released by next week,the screening centre for ssc for this year is kaduna while dssc remains in ibadan. But it's like the NA shortlistment has turned to big fish where u will have to know a very senior officer before u can have it , Na go and pray them dey tell me o. The job dat supposed to be freepot has now turned to jackpot. Which way Nigerians.
Na zo broda. JER 17: 5..... SAYS " CURSED BE THE MAN THAT PUTTETH HIS TRUST IN MAN AND MAKETH FLESH HIS ARM.... Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord and whose hope the Lord his. For he shall be as tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Even if we have ogas at the top, lets pray more as if all rest on God. We shall surely scale through in Jesus name. Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.