Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (479082 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Na zo broda. JER 17: 5..... SAYS " CURSED BE THE MAN THAT PUTTETH HIS TRUST IN MAN AND MAKETH FLESH HIS ARM.... Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord and whose hope the Lord his. For he shall be as tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Even if we have ogas at the top, lets pray more as if all rest on God. We shall surely scale through in Jesus name. Amen grin
Hmmm! How i wish i have ogas at the top,things would have been so easy anywayz i so much believe that Jah would never let me down in the both coz i applied for ssc and dssc so if ssc look down on me,dssc must respect my hard times in the uni and all the money spent in jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2013
ritawine2: y are u afarid weakling?u get luck say we dey net,I for beat u up slowpoke,stop hidding under d shadow of a God's child cos I know ur type,ur a devil incarnet who only use d name of God to get what he wants,whoever suport evil is also evil.I don't hv d time of weakling who always on net while strong men are outside making there cash,sleep and wake up in d internet and expect manner to come from heaven
Mehn! It's really getting hot here, please don't be annoyed mummy,the matters on ground do not welcome any sort of curse or downgrading, pls let's be more matured in this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2013
GUYS THANK U ALL 4 UR RESPECTIVE CONTRIBUTIONS & UPDATES! I SO MUCH APPRECIATE U GUYS! PLS KEEP IT UP! YES THIS THREAD IS BECOMING MORE MATURED.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2013
xykms101: Mehn! It's really getting hot here, please don't be annoyed mummy,the matters on ground do not welcome any sort of curse or downgrading, pls let's be more matured in this thread.
whoever that sets house on fire must surely face d consequences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2013
GUYS THANK U ALL 4 UR RESPECTIVE CONTRIBUTIONS & UPDATES! I SO MUCH APPRECIATE U GUYS GIDEON, CYRIL, CY, T.STONE, XYKM ETC! PLS KEEP IT UP! YES THIS THREAD IS BECOMING MORE MATURED.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2013
Ecclesiastes 2:14 says " The wise man's eyes are in his head.
... the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill.... Ecclesiastes 9:11.
Riches does not come to truck pushers who have no brain to apply knowledge, if not those who do hard labour would have been the richest.
Am on the internet 247 because I am inclined to searching for information and because I can afford it. You are not always online probably because you can't afford internet service or maybe due to the nature of your job. You don't know me, neither do I want to know you. I don't fight with zaccheus, I deal with Goliath. Do you gat any Goliath? Please refer them to me let me slay them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2013
ritawine2: .
You don't have to start your journey on Nland forum with beef,curse and problem, it's barely a month ago that you registered as member and you have been having problem with other members while so many pple had registered for years and never picked up a fight with anybody. Change your ways lady coz your are not God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Ecclesiastes 2:14 says " The wise man's eyes are in his head.
... the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill.... Ecclesiastes 9:11.
Riches does not come to truck pushers who have no brain to apply knowledge, if not those who do hard labour would have been the richest.
Am on the internet 247 because I am inclined to searching for information and because I can afford it. You are not always online probably because you can't afford internet service or maybe due to the nature of your job. You don't know me, neither do I want to know you. I don't fight with zaccheus, I deal with Goliath. Do you gat any Goliath? Please refer them to me let me slay them. cheesy
You no be woman na! Why u sef dey exchange words with a woman? Abeg bone dat gurl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2013
almajiri101: You no be woman na! Why u sef dey exchange words with a woman? Abeg bone dat gurl.
Ok sir. grin
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALMAJIRI. It's been a while now.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2013
almajiri101: You don't have to start your journey on Nland forum with beef,curse and problem, it's barely a month ago that you registered as member and you have been having problem with other members while so many pple had registered for years and never picked up a fight with anybody. Change your ways lady coz your are not God.
thank God am now populAr that ppl mk out time to look up,and moreover u referee me as God,old papa u cannot chase me out,if u don't like my comments close ur eyes and pass.don't bite what u cannot chew.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
xykms101: Hmmm! How i wish i have ogas at the top,things would have been so easy anywayz i so much believe that Jah would never let me down in the both coz i applied for ssc and dssc so if ssc look down on me,dssc must respect my hard times in the uni and all the money spent in jesus name. Amen
God shall grant you your heart desire bro, for God is able to do all that we've ever think or imagine....
JUST SEE YOURSELF THERE.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Is it true that the shortlisted names will be out on 10th of june?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
femredhead: Is it true that the shortlisted names will be out on 10th of june?
Thank you for bringing us back to the thread, let's just put our hope to next week coz the only thing i heard is that screening would commence on the 22nd of june.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
femredhead: Is it true that the shortlisted names will be out on 10th of june?
So far, from history (as one poster rightly mentioned) and info from another poster, it's safe to assume the list will be released between 10th and 12th, ie. Mon to Wed. If not, then the following Monday (17th). And thanks for steering this thread in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
ritawine2: don't defend urself let God judge us.let's see who shall be vendicated
There is a generation that curses their father and does not bless their mother. There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyelids! and their eyelids are lifted up. cheesy
THERE IS A GENERATION, WHOSE TEETH ARE AS SWORDS, AND THEIR JAW TEETH AS KNIVES, TO DEVOUR THE POOR FROM OFF THE EARTH, AND THE NEEDY FROM AMONG MEN. Proverbs 30 vs 11-14. Can you really cut us with your teeth? NO! It is written" no weapon forged against us shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against us in judgement we shall codemn in Jesus name. Amen.
So even if you're shortlisted or not I don't care. All I know is that I have my course and must fix my gaze to where am looking forward to.
The prosperity of the wicked is yet for an appointed time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.