Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478015 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2013
Was told names was shortlisted on Sunday punch newspaper. Please someone with punch should please help confirm. I missed yesterdays paper.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2013
shocked this is serious oo why sunday emmanuel are u sure?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Didiben(f): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2013
@emma,is it 4real?were u able 2get xterday's paper?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nedu2000(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2013
Its not there,I have sunday punch in my hands
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Eno Omini:

Guy, that's not a civilised nor polite way of correcting someone.No man born of a woman is infallible for crying out loud. The guy you corrected ended up displaying more maturity and discipline thereby showing the true qualities expected of a Nigerian Army Officer in the making. Please let us all exhibit a high sense of discipline, maturity and Christ-like manner in our dealings and comments here in this thread. Who knows, our honourable COAS or the MS 'NA might be watching our comments. Espirit de corps Brothers, Victory is in God alone.
Mr Man there are some mistakes you don't overlook especially in the midst of learned people. I have done a lot of good to that guy by picking him coz he made a costly mistake.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Was told names was shortlisted on Sunday punch newspaper. Please someone with punch should please help confirm. I missed yesterdays paper.
It's very surprising and funny too cos have been receiving messages from friends asking me if my name was there!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Was told names was shortlisted on Sunday punch newspaper. Please someone with punch should please help confirm. I missed yesterdays paper.
It can never b release on Sunday !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2013
Please someone should check sunday vanguard and the Nation.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2013
femredhead: It can never b release on Sunday !
2011 list was released on sunday. But i dnt think the list is out coz i glanced thru ysterday punch.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2013
pls someone should help us and confirm.coas anynews from oga at d top?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls can you all stop all these speculations because its useless!!!!! Why not check the paper urself and besure of what you are sayn, for crying out loud we are all learned people and we are not to behave like touts on the street! Those that got message asking them if their name is out why don't you ask those that sent the message to you where they saw or heard. "Abeg make we get matured mind from now" thanks "SEEKER"®
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2013
Boyowa: Pls can you all stop all these speculations because its useless!!!!! Why not check the paper urself and besure of what you are sayn, for crying out loud we are all learned people and we are not to behave like touts on the street! Those that got message asking them if their name is out why don't you ask those that sent the message to you where they saw or heard. "Abeg make we get matured mind from now" thanks "SEEKER"®
kpakam!..... To join army don dey tire me sef, e be like say i go follow my broda joker5180 out of diz thread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
T.stone:

It's very surprising and funny too cos have been receiving messages from friends asking me if my name was there!

Ask those sending you messages the source of the shortlist.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2013
Boyowa: Pls can you all stop all these speculations because its useless!!!!! Why not check the paper urself and besure of what you are sayn, for crying out loud we are all learned people and we are not to behave like touts on the street! Those that got message asking them if their name is out why don't you ask those that sent the message to you where they saw or heard. "Abeg make we get matured mind from now" thanks "SEEKER"®
Stop that insult. I was told by a fellow applicant yesterday that was why I had to informed the house to see if I can get any info cos I didn't read yesterdays paper. We are here to help ourselves with information so please don't u insult any here. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2013
NO LIST IS OUT SO STOP SPECULATING!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Any Abia in the house pls identify urself. Call or flash me,i will call u 08067076148
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by PrinceAdebola: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2013
Nigeria Army.......I can't wait to see my NAME on d list.....USMAN ABOLARINWA FATAI.....lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2013
No list on Sunday punch
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Oh Lord our father!!! For how long are we going to be fooled by our fellows.....when is the time going to be right, and from whom thou shall the revelation come.

Come to our aid dear father in heaven. Shower your blessing and also team us to do the right all the time, so that we can remember that every adventure of man on earth is vanity.

Let your sons and daughter be happy and let our cup runneth over with your Mercy.

Able Fellows General. Happy new month

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2013
eriam: No list on Sunday punch
Thanks bro for updating me.
@Boyowa can you see how a fellow nairalander answered my question. That's how a graduate is suppose to behave.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oriyawmie(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2013
joker5180: i wil remain a civilian forever, i hv bn passionate about joining the military BUT at this point i MUST quit, my knee jst cant bear it. good luck to u all
Why do u have to give up @ this point??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2013
shebi the reasonable thing to do is check their website, abi NA no dey post the list for their website again?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2013
Celestine247: Oh Lord our father!!! For how long are we going to be fooled by our fellows.....when is the time going to be right, and from whom thou shall the revelation come.

Come to our aid dear father in heaven. Shower your blessing and also team us to do the right all the time, so that we can remember that every adventure of man on earth is vanity.

Able Fellows General. Happy new month
dssc commissioned officers cnt be generals
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Madawaki01: dssc commissioned officers cnt be generals
they can if only they are converted to regular. My fellows worry not na dis month d list go come out. We hav to accept d outcome by faith. Success 2 us all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
@madawaki, thanks, but let the name be shorlisted First. Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oriyawmie:
Why do u have to give up @ this point??
my knee
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
says who? they can be generals(brig. nd maj. generals) but they cant command troops or b lt. general
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Are you kidding me. Some guys say somethings with soo much certainty na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
joker5180: my knee
Wetin do ur knee? Choi! U too dey fvck pully on top rug or bare floor be dat. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
SailorXY:
Are you kidding me. Some guys say somethings with soo much certainty na wa ooo
May be he is talking about SCC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
dadyjoe: May be he is talking about SCC
SSC has higher advantage to cross to rc than dssc,if any of the 2 shud get to d post of general which am not sure,then it would be combatant officers not lily livered dssc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
joker5180: i wil remain a civilian forever, i hv bn passionate about joining the military BUT at this point i MUST quit, my knee jst cant bear it. good luck to u all
GOOD DECISION MY GUY MAY GOD SEE U THROUGH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.