Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476953 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by NA2008: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2013
I av followed this thread for awhile without contributing, but I just felt like breaking the silence...please all those who spread false infor, beware, we are monitoring activities here. And for the Dssc/ssc2013 list...all applicants should be patient, making so much noise here will not make the list to be released earlier than the agreed date by the AHQ. Just pray God that whatever decision reached will favour u. Thanks all and God bless, we are Observing...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2013
NA2008: I av followed this thread for awhile without contributing, but I just felt like breaking the silence...please all those who spread false infor, beware, we are monitoring activities here. And for the Dssc/ssc2013 list...all applicants should be patient, making so much noise here will not make the list to be released earlier than the agreed date by the AHQ. Just pray God that whatever decision reached will favour u. Thanks all and God bless, we are Observing...
Amen ooOo....Thanks so much... Gud talk !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2013
NA2008: I av followed this thread for awhile without contributing, but I just felt like breaking the silence...please all those who spread false infor, beware, we are monitoring activities here. And for the Dssc/ssc2013 list...all applicants should be patient, making so much noise here will not make the list to be released earlier than the agreed date by the AHQ. Just pray God that whatever decision reached will favour u. Thanks all and God bless, we are Observing...
"..... we are monitoring activities here." pls who r these 'we'?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2013
You will be contacted if shortlisted, that was d clause in d message I received After d online application process....pls has anybody been contacted so far..........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1Dray(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol... I cant stop laughing!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1Dray(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Lwtmbh... I cant stop laughing!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2013
olalekan789: You will be contacted if shortlisted, that was d clause in d message I received After d online application process....pls has anybody been contacted so far..........
Yes....all applicants received dat msg after submission.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2013
d 17th july and middle of the month speculators, una quiet o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by frprof(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
What goes up must come down
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jack3nity: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
We just have to be patient that's all smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
guyluv: For those speculating on test/exams, there won't be any test b4 selection board. I confirmed this last night from MS office-they 've started shortlisting almost a week now, and they told me that the list 'll be release either from the mid of july or to the end of the month. #this is the real-fact; no any proccedure changed except of increasing the quota per state which is being considered. I WISH US ALL THE BEST AS WE WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE LIST.
You don talk say if d trumpet no sound 2moro then e go definately sound towards ending, okay o! I dey tanda for d rapture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
;That's the main reason why I love the Nigerian Navy than Army. NN are more organised. Just take a look at this thread and NA thread. The same applies to the NN and NA in the real world. Why the army flies their shirt, the NN tuck-in and looks like a perfect gentle man. Everything about the Nigerian Navy thrills me

I ACTUALLY LEFT THE ARMY THREAD BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DISCIPLINE AMONG SOME FELLOWS. At age 30+ one should be thinking more like a man and not like a child. A king speaks in due season for edification. I see more disciplined and educated officers here and this is where I belong.

Please you guys should just go back to that indisciplined thread.
NA applicants are not disciplined just bcoz they didnot allow him to rule over and dominate the NA thread. Anywayz no qualms coz NA intelligence unit had shut him up and showed him where he belongs

https://www.nairaland.com/1262605/nigerian-navy-dssc-2013-2014/35
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
almajiri101: NA applicants are not disciplined just bcoz they didnot allow him to rule over and dominate the NA thread. Anywayz no qualms coz NA intelligence unit had shut him up and showed him where he belongs

yeah! We don't need bad egg, talkative and critic in the NA. That boy needs to padlock his mouth sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, you said nothing new
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
xykms101: You don talk say if d triumpet no sound 2moro then e go definately sound towards ending, okay o! I dey tanda for d rapture.
U are right-possibly toward month ending: we spoke yesterday and my source stick to his words; any time from now to the end of the month.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
almajiri101: NA applicants are not disciplined just bcoz they didnot allow him to rule over and dominate the NA thread. Anywayz no qualms coz NA intelligence unit had shut him up and showed him where he belongs

Funny young man. I am not there to dominate like you said. Nairaland is meant for all and for the intelligent to share their views. NN thread is really glowing because it's filled with fun, and very informative. I love the gathering of men who share educative info and not where my strength will grow weak. I like a thread where I will learn new things. When this thread started newly it was really informative, but now you, almajiri, cyril have decided to transfer your mantle weakness to me that's why I left NA for you guys. Today I am very confident and proud with the level of information I have received from NN thread and besides I met new friends who are willing to move forward in life. Sorry to say, I believe your failure last year was as a result of your unseemly attitude. The better you amend your ways and go for information the better it will be for you. Even if your uncle push you to the level where you will seat with the Armed forces board you will still fail the interview except you change your ways. You can take NA thread for yourself, who cares. The wise man learn and increase in knowledge. Thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Funny young man. I am not there to dominate like you said. Nairaland is meant for all and for the intelligent to share their views. NN thread is really glowing because it's filled with fun, and very informative. I love the gathering of men who share educative info and not where my strength will grow weak. I like a thread where I will learn new things. When this thread started newly it was really informative, but now you, almajiri, cyril have decided to transfer your mantle weakness to me that's why I left NA for you guys. Today I am very confident and proud with the level of information I have received from NN thread and besides I met new friends who are willing to move forward in life. Sorry to say, I believe your failure last year was as a result of your unseemly attitude. The better you amend your ways and go for information the better it will be for you. Even if your uncle push you to the level where you will seat with the Armed forces board you will still fail the interview except you change your ways. You can take NA thread for yourself, who cares. The wise man learn and increase in knowledge. Thanks and God bless you.

Emmanuel4fire you have port to NAVY DSSC/SSC, wen u have youth from different background u definately gonna have clash of interest, even in the navy thread there will b such though reduced cause d navy have planned deir recruitment process perfectly. If u have useful info u should let us no, those dat speak against u speak 4 demselves not 4 all d members
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
In as much I wouldn't want to look @ this issue as something big but won't fail to make my long reserved comment Emmanuel. Am sure I saw the post on NN before the likes of Almajiri et al but felt I shouldn't attacked you there on another thread. This is what you failed to realized by publishing something peculiar to applicant here on another thread. It's really absurd and doesn't warrant such an act. That was why I couldn't reply you on the NN thread. We all have our differences and that's the like of almajiri and you can't just blame them for that.
Let me make it known to you that I myself am an prospective applicant to the NN. But I cldnt just say things like that. Even an already officer in the NN would not say that. They are known to have respect for eah other's proffession and don't forget they all belonged to the nigerian armed forces and that's just the truth.
Claiming to have knowlege than anyone here is a big fallacy of irrelevant grounds! Learn to accept criticism and work on your weaknesses cos I believe that's what you ran away from from this your first love! What happens if you now made the NA screening and the list? Would you now ignore it because of brave me who tends to intimidate you here? We are all learned and please know how to show your emotions to that thread. Remember the list comes out tomorrow for NN and nobody knows what would happens for now.
@all, please just let's forget about this issue and embrace emmanuel...he's our brother and that's the fact!
Almajiri, joker et al, please you guys should let's move on and make void of distractions from anywhere.
@Emmanuel, let's move on bro...God's @ work cos we shall al make it. Thanks to you all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
duplicate post
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
duplicate post
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
duplicate post
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Emmanuel4fire I beg you not to respond to these frustrated fools.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
xykms101: .
Friend, I guess you are missing personalty here...remember it was you and Emmanuel...thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
T.stone:

Friend, I guess you are missing personalty here...remember it was you and Emmanuel...thanks.
My bad sorry man.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Grow up kid, remember you dragged me into mess that earned me 2weeks ban and some of my monikers are stil in jail whil you were insulting a poor lady with your blabbing attitude.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
xykms: Mind your language
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
1forall: xykms: Mind your language
alright man, I have removed her name besides you no dey sleep? Choi this una job hard oh. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Atimes wen I read som comments,it is alwus comic."I laff so tay my trouser won tear"
Anyway,NA will welcome comedians,pastors,observers&intelligent officers to d gateway of generalship.
Last year thread was stil d best eva.
It was void of sentiment,hatred &immaturity,anyway,it 1 of dos tins,individual differences.
I jus wonder wat ds thread will turn to wen successful candidates ar finally release.
Till den!
1love.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
My fellow potential officers, it's not my intention to ignore ur PMs but due to the fact that my email is'nt compatable with naira land. However, all PMs be send through my new account: fuadx1
Thanks. One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.