Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484389 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
femredhead: Who is right btw u and mcfrank88?
mcfrank88 is on point
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
mcfrank is right
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Four years starts counting immediately you are commisioned.
Even at the training a person can still run or be driven from the camp. It's just like writing your name with pencil. The money they pay during the training is normal. Its what you are entitled to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Don Demu:
Where this my guy enter na? grin
Na you pursue am na. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Even at the training a person can still run or be driven from the camp. It's just like writing your name with pencil. The money they pay during the training is normal. Its what you are entitled to.
What u r sayn nw is dat mcfrank88,fuadx1 & siina were wrong... !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
You are not an officer a day to POP. You become one when you are commissioned.
femredhead: What u r sayn nw is dat mcfrank88,fuadx1 & siina were wrong... !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yes sir. Your rank starts ticking the day you are commissioned. You get another rank 4 years after you have been commissioned not when you are otondo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:

Loolz tnk God emmanuel our man is back on the thread. Ok to clearify things... You see that date they always put that an applicant shuled not be more dan 28yrs or 35yrs as at 10th september 2013 etc while fill'n ur form, that date is d date of ur promotion and it starts counting the year u go in for train'n. Am an X-boy plus served wif the Nigerian Airforce these r stuffs I knw buh we can alwz confirm from our various sources. Fine u r considered a cadet all tru ur train'n buh ur months of train'n is counted while counting promotion time. Do u knw y ur Pip is covered as a cadet during training? For d army ur 2star is alrdy thr buh since u still in train'n its bin covered wif yellow or green materials as d case might be, dat means u nt yet unvailed buh d fact d 2star is thr means u r seen as a potential officer, its ur biz if u run or nt or dismissed as d case might be, den u loose out. Our thread is com'n bk to live. Tnkz.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abeychemica(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
is d 5 candidate from each state for both dssc and ssc or differently.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Yes sir. Your rank starts ticking the day you are commissioned. You get another rank 4 years after you have been commissioned not when you are otondo.
@emmanuel,u re really trying i wonder where you got to know all these info.
The senority date of any military personnel in Nigeria start WEF the day such personnel report for training.just feel like hiding my identity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
abeychemica: is d 5 candidate from each state for both dssc and ssc or differently.
It's different. Dssc 5 or more this year. Same with ssc.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
fetok:
@emmanuel,u re really trying i wonder where you got to know all these info.
The senority date of any military personnel in Nigeria start WEF the day such personnel report for training.just feel like hiding my identity.
My source is from a serviceman.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls house,lets try to appreciating people like Emmanuel that has been unveiling the necessary information and answering questions.such people are not meant to be abused!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
FIFTEEN OFFICERS AND MEN WHO DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE RECENTLY IN OPERATION BOYONA AND UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING OPERATION in DAFUR FOR BURIAL AT THE MILITARY CEMETERY ABUJA TODAY. THEY ARE:
1. Late Major A.T. Fambiya
2. Late Major Abdullahi Kanoma
3. Late Staff Sergeant Keku Adebayo
4. Late Corporal Ahmed Usman
5. Late Corporal Mathew Ade
6. Late Lance Corporal Adamu Ibrahim
7. Late Lance Corporal Suleiman Gimba
8. Late Lance Corporal Salisu Sadauki
9. Late Lance Bombardier Usman David
10. Late Lance Corporal Ajani Olusola
11. Late Private Zakariya Dauda
12. Late Private Daniel Kantoma
13. Late Private Nya Bassey
14. Late Private Bassey Emmanuel
15. Late Private Enyenihi Effiong.

May their souls rest in peace.
Jst a reminder of what we r signing up for. Its well, God see us true.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
-duplicate post-
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
mcfrank88:
Loolz tnk God emmanuel our man is back on the thread. Ok to clearify things... You see that date they always put that an applicant shuled not be more dan 28yrs or 35yrs as at 10th september 2013 etc while fill'n ur form, that date is d date of ur promotion and it starts counting the year u go in for train'n. Am an X-boy plus served wif the Nigerian Airforce these r stuffs I knw buh we can alwz confirm from our various sources. Fine u r considered a cadet all tru ur train'n buh ur months of train'n is counted while counting promotion time. Do u knw y ur Pip is covered as a cadet during training? For d army ur 2star is alrdy thr buh since u still in train'n its bin covered wif yellow or green materials as d case might be, dat means u nt yet unvailed buh d fact d 2star is thr means u r seen as a potential officer, its ur biz if u run or nt or dismissed as d case might be, den u loose out. Our thread is com'n bk to live. Tnkz.
Was told by an officer that it's when you are commisioned that your 4 years starts ticking. And that during your training you are entitled to what an officer gets because that's the entitlement given to cadet.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Good job guys. Well, I wouldn't know our definitions of 4 years but am sure of 3 years from a 2nd lieut to a captain and 4 years from captain to a Major in NA. One thing I still want us to know is that PROMOTION IS BASED ON GOING FOR COURSES AND PASSING THE PRESCRIBED EXAMINATIONS IN THE NA. Even if you had spent 10 years as a 2nd lieut and you don't go for course, you are on your own.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My source is from a serviceman.
plenty kudos for dat guy.
The day you resume training,is when your service year will start counting.so,three years after your POP,you will hang the next rank.gbam.i dont argue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abeychemica(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
is d 4 years for promotion u guys are saying applied to dssc and ssc
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
T.stone:
Good job guys. Well, I wouldn't know our definitions of 4 years but am sure of 3 years from a 2nd lieut to a captain and 4 years from captain to a Major in NA. Ona thing I still want us to know is that PROMOTION IS BASED ON GOING FOR COURSES AND PASSING THE PRESCRIBED EXAMINATIONS IN THE NA.even if you spent 10 years as a 2nd lieut and you don't go for course, you are on your own!
gud guy,but you dont need any course for your first rank,i mean lieutenant after 3years.only dis is automatic.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
abeychemica: is d 4 years for promotion u guys are saying applied to dssc and ssc
gud,am talking of dssc.ssc has separate timing.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
mcfrank88: FIFTEEN OFFICERS AND MEN WHO DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE RECENTLY IN OPERATION BOYONA AND UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING OPERATION in DAFUR FOR BURIAL AT THE MILITARY CEMETERY ABUJA TODAY. THEY ARE:
1. Late Major A.T. Fambiya
2. Late Major Abdullahi Kanoma
3. Late Staff Sergeant Keku Adebayo
4. Late Corporal Ahmed Usman
5. Late Corporal Mathew Ade
6. Late Lance Corporal Adamu Ibrahim
7. Late Lance Corporal Suleiman Gimba
8. Late Lance Corporal Salisu Sadauki
9. Late Lance Bombardier Usman David
10. Late Lance Corporal Ajani Olusola
11. Late Private Zakariya Dauda
12. Late Private Daniel Kantoma
13. Late Private Nya Bassey
14. Late Private Bassey Emmanuel
15. Late Private Enyenihi Effiong.

May their souls rest in peace.
Jst a reminder of what we r signing up for. Its well, God see us true.
Amen. I have crossed my heart to serve my fatherland and to the best of my ability, seek and pursue her edification and advantage. To render selfless service everywhere, anytime and in any place during war time and during peace time. To defend the inviolability of my fatherland and her legal system of government. So help me God. R.I.P GENTLE MEN SERVICEMEN. Till we meet to path no more.
7 shots of respect to the deceased. Kpoko! Kpoko!! Kpoko!!! Kpoko!!!! Kpoko!!!!! Kpoko!!!!!! Kpoko!!!!!!!
WHEN WE DIE DEATH SHALL NOT REIGN OVER US AGAIN.
fetok:
plenty kudos for dat guy.
The day you resume training,is when your service year will start counting.so,three years after your POP,you will hang the next rank.gbam.i dont argue.
Ok sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
fetok:
gud guy,but you dont need any course for your first rank,i mean lieutenant after 3years.only dis is automatic.
You are correct man. My 2nd lieut for my previous post is supposed to be Lieutenant. Please house take note.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
fetok: Pls house,lets try to appreciating people like Emmanuel that has been unveiling the necessary information and answering questions.such people are not meant to be abused.
Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
learning silently while appreciating you all for keeping this thread alive
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abeychemica(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Copy dis 4rm a friend wu serve with nigeria army Headquater Area 10,Abuja. like a month ago,DSSC/SSC form sales(march to may),preparation of instrument of commission(April to June) Publication/patchment of commission(August).Dssc/ssc time table.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abeychemica(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
-duplicate post-
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
abeychemica: Copy dis 4rm a friend wu serve with nigeria army Headquater Area 10,Abuja. like a month ago,DSSC/SSC form sales(march to may),preparation of instrument of commission(April to June) Publication/patchment of commission(August).Dssc/ssc time table.
guy my spirit told me dat ur info is real
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
abeychemica: Copy dis 4rm a friend wu serve with nigeria army Headquater Area 10,Abuja. like a month ago,DSSC/SSC form sales(march to may),preparation of instrumeof commission(April to June) Publication/patchment of commission(August).Dssc/ssc time table.
This post looks very genuine. That means we have to wait till August for publication.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
mcfrank88:
Ur 4yrs starts counting the day ur name appears on the final-list. Even b4 resum'n 4 train'n u r accorded every right of an officer. That explains y u r paid d balance of ur full salary afta ur 6months training.
u'r absolutely correct.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
abeychemica: Copy dis 4rm a friend wu serve with nigeria army Headquater Area 10,Abuja. like a month ago,DSSC/SSC form sales(march to may),preparation of instrumeof commission(April to June) Publication/patchment of commission(August).Dssc/ssc time table.
yeah! i heard something like that from a friend this evening but i still believe say all na speculation coz the info failed to state the publication date. Me no dey buy half baked info again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
the year of service begin from the commensement of the cadet training. Let him find out

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.