Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476799 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
mcfrank88:
Loolz tnk God emmanuel our man is back on the thread. Ok to clearify things... You see that date they always put that an applicant shuled not be more dan 28yrs or 35yrs as at 10th september 2013 etc while fill'n ur form, that date is d date of ur promotion and it starts counting the year u go in for train'n. Am an X-boy plus served wif the Nigerian Airforce these r stuffs I knw buh we can alwz confirm from our various sources. Fine u r considered a cadet all tru ur train'n buh ur months of train'n is counted while counting promotion time. Do u knw y ur Pip is covered as a cadet during training? For d army ur 2star is alrdy thr buh since u still in train'n its bin covered wif yellow or green materials as d case might be, dat means u nt yet unvailed buh d fact d 2star is thr means u r seen as a potential officer, its ur biz if u run or nt or dismissed as d case might be, den u loose out. Our thread is com'n bk to live. Tnkz.
exactly!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fuadx1: the year of service begin from the commensement of the cadet training. Let him find out
Yeah ur right, that's what makes 2nd lieu to lieu 3 years or lieu to capt 3 years while others are period of 4 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
mcfrank88:
Loolz tnk God emmanuel our man is back on the thread. Ok to clearify things... You see that date they always put that an applicant shuled not be more dan 28yrs or 35yrs as at 10th september 2013 etc while fill'n ur form, that date is d date of ur promotion and it starts counting the year u go in for train'n. Am an X-boy plus served wif the Nigerian Airforce these r stuffs I knw buh we can alwz confirm from our various sources. Fine u r considered a cadet all tru ur train'n buh ur months of train'n is counted while counting promotion time. Do u knw y ur Pip is covered as a cadet during training? For d army ur 2star is alrdy thr buh since u still in train'n its bin covered wif yellow or green materials as d case might be, dat means u nt yet unvailed buh d fact d 2star is thr means u r seen as a potential officer, its ur biz if u run or nt or dismissed as d case might be, den u loose out. Our thread is com'n bk to live. Tnkz.
On point!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by haykay2005: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
fetok:
plenty kudos for dat guy.
The day you resume training,is when your service year will start counting.so,three years after your POP,you will hang the next rank.gbam.i dont argue.
You have the best answer here!! Am out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by EnoOmini(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Was told by an officer that it's when you are commisioned that your 4 years starts ticking. And that during your training you are entitled to what an officer gets because that's the entitlement given to cadet.
Emmanuel4fire, please don't argue anymore even though you are our boss here. I am a serving personnel and the date of first appointment is your incremental date. That sept that will appear on your appointment letter is the day the force recognises for promotions not the day you are commissioned. You won't ever make use of that date of commissioning but the date of 1st appointment. Please take note. Victory is in God alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Eno Omini:
Emmanuel4fire, please don't argue anymore even though you are our boss here. I am a serving personnel and the date of first appointment is your incremental date. That sept that will appear on your appointment letter is the day the force recognises for promotions not the day you are commissioned. You won't ever make use of that date of commissioning but the date of 1st appointment. Please take note. Victory is in God alone.
Thanx so much sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2013
fetok:
plenty kudos for dat guy.
The day you resume training,is when your service year will start counting.so,three years after your POP,you will hang the next rank.gbam.i dont argue.
Kudos 2u sir !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 2:38am On Jul 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Yes sir. Your rank starts ticking the day you are commissioned. You get another rank 4 years after you have been commissioned not when you are otondo.
not true emmanuel,your years starts counting from the day ur name comes out on the final list,its bck dated if U are commissioned and now its even 5years before U are promoted to captain from leutenat,my bro wuz commisioned 2011 and his name wuz shortlisted 2010 and he will be captain next year plus i have other senior officers as cousin and friends.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2013
pls let us not insult each other because of advert, the list will come, i believe is because of the muslim fasting that is delaying it, congratulations to all who will make the list with me
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Fuadx1: exactly!
true talk my guy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2013
abeychemica: Copy dis 4rm a friend wu serve with nigeria army Headquater Area 10,Abuja. like a month ago,DSSC/SSC form sales(march to may),preparation of instrument of commission(April to June) Publication/patchment of commission(August).Dssc/ssc time table.
Gud ! Thanx bros...... Dis s d type of info we r expectn since ! Kudos 2u.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Eno Omini:
Whose Boss? Your boss i guess, sorry we don't have boss in NA thread, everybdy brings his/her own idea or info.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2013
xykms101: Yeah ur right, that's what makes 2nd lieu to lieu 3 years or lieu to capt 3 years while others are period of 4 yrs.
ℓ̊ beg †Φ differ sir, a Lt. ℓ̊ know in PHC did his POP 2008 and he just got his promotion order yesterday morning...he will be decorated next week @ Bori camp....by ♍Ɣ count dts 5yrs..any reasons as †Φ why Ȋ̝̊̅† took dis long instead of 3yrs U̶̲̥̅̊ said
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2013
can somebody pls help us check d papers....still on the waiiitiing game.gudmuniin peeps
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2013
can somebody pls help us check d papers....still on the waiiitiing game.gudmuniin peeps.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Eno Omini:
Shun sir! Now I'm more enlightened. Thanks boss. Thumbs up.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2013
xykms101: Whose Boss? Your boss i guess, sorry we don't have boss in NA thread, everybdy brings his/her own idea or info.
Yea. We have no boss here. Lets move on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2013
hope you all are doing great, since d month is running out guess we will wait for almighty august den d fasting period would have been over. Meanwhile i need to be enlightened about the duties of the military police in the Nigeria army, and wat sets of professionals are posted there and also the variation of their dressing
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2013
hey guys..an officer just told me the list is out...pls confirm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2013
arantess: hey guys..an officer just told me the list is out...pls confirm
u don come again ! D officer wich cant giv u d details ! Pls,enough of speculation,dis thread s interesting nw !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2013
femredhead: u don come again ! D officer wich cant giv u d details ! Pls,enough of speculation,dis thread s interesting nw !
LMAO
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Buntu2: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2013
No news 2day but expect the list next week friday 2nd August 2013.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2013
N pumpin: hope you all are doing great, since d month is running out guess we will wait for almighty august den d fasting period would have been over. Meanwhile i need to be enlightened about the duties of the military police in the Nigeria army, and wat sets of professionals are posted there and also the variation of their dressing
They r d 1 using red beret/cap.....dose wu read psychology and law r d military police,dey r orderlies.....dats wot i knw abt dat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nateboijones: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2013
Eno Omini:
Thanks and pls try and share any info that u tink might b of help.Victory is in God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2013
[b]Am back!!!
I cnt blieve dat ur list is stil nt out yet
well,lemme share my xperience at d nda old site wit u guys
d first tin they did was d certificate screening,som pple used outdated result,fake result and som even use unrecognised examinatn body, they were all screened out
next was d medicals,believe me,their medical screenin was very vigorous,they took blood samplin,urine and even shit,we did e.c.g and xray at d airforce base medical centa at kaduna,they did physical test too,tooth decay,flat foot,protrudin navel,pile,pple wit 1 testes,undaweight or ovaweight,undaheight nd odas,the day they wanted to cal d results of d medical was d most tense,cos everybody knew dat d result is nt our fault,dat day was d most religious in d academy,they calld d result nd so many candidates were screened out,we did d 3.2 km race d next day,dnt calculate any 3.2km distance if u want to start training,u cn jog at an average speed 4 17 mins,if u cn do dis witout restin,den u'r gud to go,so many pple didn't make d race 2,i had a friend,he jog everyday we were in d academy,yet on d D-day,he fainted just metres to d gate.
We did an aptitude test dat same day,den we did a physological test,mind u,they dnt evict anymor afta those evicted at d race
next was d obstacle d nex day,u wil nid a lot of strength 4 dis exercise,den d group obstacle,there wil b 10 to 12 pple pa group,u wil be tld to recova som items,they wil mark som places wit red paint nd som places wit green,if u touch d red,u'r out,
afta d group obstacle comes d planning,a sand model wil be placed b4 u and they wil tel u d situation dat happened,they wil tel u to tel dem how u plan to carry d rescue mission
next was d board interview,in my case,i want to study pol science so govt was d required subject,they ask 2 questions about govt and 1 current affair questn,they den ask a questn about ur state,in my case,they ask me to name 3 rivers in ibadan,som were askd to name 3 traditional kings in their state....if u got all d questions u wil be released to go,and accordin to wat a major tld us,d earlier u com out,d beta.
It was a very sweet xperience,u knw,gettin to interact wit pple frm oda states in nigeria,e.g in my room,we are 10,i am frm oyo state,anoda 1 is frm lagos,1 frm rives,delta,kano,kaduna,benue,edo,imo,and borno,we always laugh every nite cos som pple wil always bhave funny..[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2013
House....morning! its nice reading you guys comments. please if you have contrary opinion...you are free to comment without insults or careless talks. we all learn everyday. firstly i dont believe its cos of fasting the list isnt out. you shortlist today does not mean u start screening tmr. you can shortlist and put the screening after fasting. afterall NN shorlisted and wrote exams during this fasting period. the reason is best known to them. the issue of promotion depends on the policy on ground at that period. they may count from date of commissioning or date of resumption for training.SSC is quite different from DSSC. this newly commisoned officers were told the will be 2nd LT for 18months. next year it can be different. from the rank of LT u must pass promotional exams, this can delay ur promotion,this is for SSC(SHORT SERVICE OR REGULAR COMBATANT). DSSC promotion is automatic, you dont go for courses or need any promotional exams to be promoted. As at last year i learnt it was changed to 5years. but it used to be 4years. im not sure the 5years have been passed into law. Every year things change depending on the policy, for instance, as a cadet u are required to waer white shirt and a blue shorts for 3 months, but the commandant of this newly commissioned officers(SSC) said he doesnt want that. they started with camo trousers from day 1. they may say training is 9 months, they eventually commission u after 6months. depends on demand at that time. some soldiers in the army today were just trained for 3Months 4 months during ECOMOG (liberia war). as for arrears ....hmmmm. in the army, forget it...that is some ogas @ the top money, not your money.u go dey collect ur normal money when u hang ur pip. if u ask any newly commissioned officer, u will hear "na so dem talk, until we see am" they are not expecting it, cos older officers didnt get any arrears. but learnt in airforce, they still pay the arias. usually SSC training is 9 months, DSSC is 6 months. IT CAN BE CHANGED ANYTIME. Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Madawaki01: [b]Am back!!!
d first tin they did was d certificate screening,som pple used outdated result,fake result and som even use unrecognised examinatn body, they were all screened out
next was d medicals,believe me,their medical screenin was very vigorous,they took blood samplin,urine and even shit,we did e.c.g and xray at d airforce base medical centa at kaduna,they did physical test too,tooth decay,flat foot,protrudin navel,pile,pple wit 1 testes,undaweight or ovaweight,undaheight nd odas,the day they wanted to cal d results of d medical was d most tense,cos everybody knew dat d result is nt our fault,dat day was d most religious in d academy,they calld d result nd so many candidates were screened out,we did d 3.2 km race d next day,dnt calculate any 3.2km distance if u want to start training,u cn jog at an average speed 4 17 mins,if u cn do dis witout restin,den u'r gud to go,so many pple didn't make d race 2,i had a friend,he jog everyday we were in d academy,yet on d D-day,he fainted just metres to d gate.
We did an aptitude test dat same day,den we did a physological test,mind u,they dnt evict anymor afta those evicted at d race
next was d obstacle d nex day,u wil nid a lot of strength 4 dis exercise,den d group obstacle,there wil b 10 to 12 pple pa group,u wil be tld to recova som items,they wil mark som places wit red paint nd som places wit green,if u touch d red,u'r out,
afta d group obstacle comes d planning,a sand model wil be placed b4 u and they wil tel u d situation dat happened,they wil tel u to tel dem how u plan to carry d rescue mission
next was d board interview,in my case,i want to study pol science so govt was d required subject,they ask 2 questions about govt and 1 current affair questn,they den ask a questn about ur state,in my case,they ask me to name 3 rivers in ibadan,som were askd to name 3 traditional kings in their state....if u got all d questions u wil be released to go,and accordin to wat a major tld us,d earlier u com out,d beta.
It was a very sweet xperience,u knw,gettin to interact wit pple frm oda states in nigeria,e.g in my room,we are 10,i am frm oyo state,anoda 1 is frm lagos,1 frm rives,delta,kano,kaduna,benue,edo,imo,and borno,we always laugh every nite cos som pple wil always bhave funny..[/b]

...gud info. u dint mention push-up nd sit-up, wer u required 2 do them...nd hw many wer u required 2 do?...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2013
...SSC ar commissioned wif a 2yrs seniority on d rank and therfor ar promoted to Lt. in bout 18mnth or 2yrs after commissioning...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
bigboyo: ...SSC ar commissioned wif a 2yrs seniority on d rank and therfor ar promoted to Lt. in bout 18mnth or 2yrs after commissioning...

true
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2013
Madawaki01: [b]Am back!!!
U are very right.
U don't calculate d 3.2km race with poles as been speculated jus to meet up.
U shud run for 45mins non stop if truly u want to meet up d 3.2km race.speaking Frm xperience
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2013
azido: @madawaki01 . what is the meaning of protruding navel? and is there any size of navel that is considerable because i have a navel and its not big. pls house comment

Big navels (navels that shoot out) are screened out. thats what he means. if yours is not protruding out. you are good to go in that area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.