Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477454 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Like play like play we don dey smell august o. List still never show. Waiting for list for almost 3months, NA no try @ all. even if na d whole nigeria apply dem suppose don release dis tin na. Guys wetin dey happen? Cos me I don wait tire o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
If u know anybody in MS pls help us out with info pls. We can't continue waiting like this. Is even better 2 know that list will be out in 2months time than not knowing when d the list will b out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Buntu2: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2013
By the special grace of God we shall make up the list IJN, Expect the list friday 2nd August 2013. I wish you all happy weekend.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Buntu2: By the special grace of God we shall make up the list IJN, Expect the list friday 2nd August 2013. I wish you all happy weekend.
oga wats ur sources cos this is third time ur sayin dis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Buntu2: By the special grace of God we shall make up the list IJN, Expect the list friday 2nd August 2013. I wish you all happy weekend.
Anytime dey feel like,we know that d lists ll b release n august, we r lukn fwd 4 it ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2013
it wil b release in july

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2013
joker5180: it wil b release in july
which july again? July is almost gone na
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2013
Wen i said we'r goin 2 wait till august,i was lashd wit words.i knw just like i drop sum info here,some pipo wit congrete info comes here bt cud nt drop dea's cos dey dn't want 2b called names. Pls we shud learn hw 2 merge d unxpected 2 so as nt 2 b caught unxpected. May God bless us all wit victory as we wait 4 d release of d names IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Uziehot: Wen i said we'r goin 2 wait till august,i was lashd wit words.i knw just like i drop sum info here,some pipo wit congrete info comes here bt cud nt drop dea's cos dey dn't want 2b called names. Pls we shud learn hw 2 merge d unxpected 2 so as nt 2 b caught unxpected. May God bless us all wit victory as we wait 4 d release of d names IJN. Amen.
Yeah! Truly i remember you once mentioned august but bros can you tell us the exact week in the month of August so people would not be able to grade your info under speculation.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
y una quiet like dis, abi una don tire 4 una 3.2Km Exercise training. wats news, wetin military secretary dey say
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kemiawo2004(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
pple ar keeping qiuet cos prolonged hope is already leadin 2 weary heart,bt am certainly optimistic dat soonest an august visitor is comin like a thief in d nite,d question now is,ar u prepared?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Do not be discouraged in waiting. Keep to your fitness and endurance training. Keep updating your knowledge on important facts related to this craving. I'm sure you want to be ready when your time comes, don't you!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
...but to those who can no longer wait for the list to be made public, try applying for withdrawal of your application and see how much longer it'll take to get a response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kemiawo2004: pple ar keeping qiuet cos prolonged hope is already leadin 2 weary heart,bt am certainly optimistic dat soonest an august visitor is comin like a thief in d nite,d question now is,ar u prepared?
Funny but the gospel truth.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pals i learnt the army has aviation corps.is it through the dssc or ssc that they ll pick helicopter pilots from
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
General oluseye: Pals i learnt the army has aviation corps.is it through the dssc or ssc that they ll pick helicopter pilots from
Oga sir am hear'n dis 4 d 1st tym. Nigerian Airforce has alwz serviced d NA. Apart from Airforce to the best of my knowledge is d NN that has Aviation wing to service transportation of her men nd officers off shore and on shore. Even the COAS flys on airforce birds. House abi I lie?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Buntu2: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oh God please grant my younger brother success at screening in NDA. He is the source of my information, we should expect the list next week 2nd August 2013.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zezi01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Finally I believe that the list will be out by next week cos the Executive DSSC list is out and according to the time frame of last year the list came out a week immediately the executive commisioning list was released. All thesame lets be hopefull.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zezi01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
For those that dont know: the executive dssc is only opened to serving army personels that have at least a ND, fall within their specified age range and have ranks from sergent to staff sergent.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
idris4r83: If u know anybody in MS pls help us out with info pls. We can't continue waiting like this. Is even better 2 know that list will be out in 2months time than not knowing when d the list will b out.
one major general rang me yesterday evenin(he is in the selection board for nda regular) that they rounded off their assignment and are abt to go back to abuja. I asked him abt dssc/ssc, he pledge to confirm 4me when he got 2 abuja. Around 11pm he confirmed that the ssc/dssc selection ll come up after sallah-that it is still in proccess

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
General oluseye: Pals i learnt the army has aviation corps.is it through the dssc or ssc that they ll pick helicopter pilots from

...guy! d nigerian army don't av aviation corp...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fuadx1: one major general rang me yesterday evenin(he is in the selection board for nda regular) that they rounded off their assignmen and are abt to go back to abuja. I asked him abt dssc/ssc, he pleadge to confirm 4me when he got 2 abuja. Around 11pm he confirmed that the ssc/dssc selection ll come up after sallah-that it is still in proccess
thanx bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
zezi01: For those that dont know: the executive dssc is only opened to serving army personels that have at least a ND, fall within their specified age range and have ranks from sergent to staff sergent.
D info don dey make sense small small, but na from were d executive dssc list comot from

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2013
Fuadx1: one major general rang me yesterday evenin(he is in the selection board for nda regular) that they rounded off their assignment and are abt to go back to abuja. I asked him abt dssc/ssc, he pledge to confirm 4me when he got 2 abuja. Around 11pm he confirmed that the ssc/dssc selection ll come up after sallah-that it is still in proccess
I don't believe u, sallah has got notin 2 do with dis, nontradesmen and RCs are done wif their screening and tradesmen are Starting 2moro. Is there anything special abt DSSC/SSC and sallah?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
I don't believe u, sallah has got notin 2 do with dis, nontradesmen and RCs are done wif their screening and tradesmen are Starting 2moro. Is there anything special abt DSSC/SSC and sallah?
Never mind that dude, he always move around with bogus infos. What has fasting/sallah got to do with the screening?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Pls type "nigerian army aviation wing" on the google and see what you ll find
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2013
General oluseye: Pls type "nigerian army aviation wing" on the google and see what you ll find
We don't have to argue on this matter, Nigerian army would not wait for Nigerian airforce to fly its soldiers To/Fro in the war time. They must definately train soldiers to do that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2013
xykms101: We don't have to argue on this matter, Nigerian army would not wait for Nigerian airforce to fly its soldiers To/Fro in the war time. They must definately train soldiers to do that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2013
xykms101: We don't have to argue on this matter, Nigerian army would not wait for Nigerian airforce to fly its soldiers To/Fro in the war time. They must definately train soldiers to do that.
you are on point

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oriyawmie(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
xykms101: Never mind that dude, he always move around with bogus infos. What has fasting/sallah got to do with the screening?
I tire o, help me ask am abeg. Are there no muslims among the non-tradesmen/women, the regulars and the tradesmen/women? Na wrong info d guy dey yarn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.