Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477037 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
mko abiola:
U are very right.
U don't calculate d 3.2km race with poles as been speculated jus to meet up.
U shud run for 45mins non stop if truly u want to meet up d 3.2km race.speaking Frm xperience

45mins ke u dey stroll be that. them go don start another screening b4 you waka finish. its around 17-20mins. im sure you made an error.lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2013
ladepete:

45mins ke u dey stroll be that. them go don start another screening b4 you waka finish. its around 17-20mins. im sure you made an error.lol
Na u make error.
U don't get my point.
U shud do self training for 45mins without resting.u will beat d 3.2km race with ease.
If u can run for 45mins,u will make 3.2km easily.try it 1st
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2013
mko abiola:
Na u make error.
U don't get my point.
U shud do self training for 45mins without resting.u will beat d 3.2km race with ease.

Ok I get now. Either ways, u can't escape the non stop race during trainning. 15km, about 50mins or a lil more. Depends on the instructor.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2013
mko abiola:
Na u make error.
U don't get my point.

Are u having a laugh? How can one possibly "RUN" for 45 minutes straight without rest?

Guys is this humanly possible?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
mko abiola:
U don't get my point.

sandysprax:

Are u having a laugh? How can one possibly "RUN" for 45 minutes straight without rest?

Try my saturday morning routine:
I go 110', with no breathers, on a hilly terrain.
Warrning:
not advisable for first timers.
Uhhmm... Perhaps you should try 100m in 30sec, and if you are consistent in this, you will have covered 3.2km in 16'
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
arantess: ℓ̊ beg †Φ differ sir, a Lt. ℓ̊ know in PHC did his POP 2008 and he just got his promotion order yesterday morning...he will be decorated next week @ Bori camp....by ♍Ɣ count dts 5yrs..any reasons as †Φ why Ȋ̝̊̅† took dis long instead of 3yrs U̶̲̥̅̊ said
He missed his promotion or prolly didn't perform well @his junior officers staff college whateva @jaji.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
sandysprax:

It's possible if you maintain a low speed *jogging not running*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigeliot(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
hw cum nobdy is talkin abt feedin durin d interview, abi na air person go feed on?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
mcfrank88:
He missed his promotion or prolly didn't perform well @his junior officers staff college whateva @jaji.
he didn't guy,Leutenant to captain is five years and is. Automatic for dssc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
mcfrank88:
tnx for ur response but i thought Lt. to Capt. is automatic he is DSSC so it shdnt be based on exams or stuff like dat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Madawaki01: [b]Am back!!!
I cnt blieve dat ur list is stil nt out yet
well,lemme share my xperience at d nda old site wit u guys
d first tin they did was d certificate screening,som pple used outdated result,fake result and som even use unrecognised examinatn body, they were all screened out
next was d medicals,believe me,their medical screenin was very vigorous,they took blood samplin,urine and even shit,we did e.c.g and xray at d airforce base medical centa at kaduna,they did physical test too,tooth decay,flat foot,protrudin navel,pile,pple wit 1 testes,undaweight or ovaweight,undaheight nd odas,the day they wanted to cal d results of d medical was d most tense,cos everybody knew dat d result is nt our fault,dat day was d most religious in d academy,they calld d result nd so many candidates were screened out,we did d 3.2 km race d next day,dnt calculate any 3.2km distance if u want to start training,u cn jog at an average speed 4 17 mins,if u cn do dis witout restin,den u'r gud to go,so many pple didn't make d race 2,i had a friend,he jog everyday we were in d academy,yet on d D-day,he fainted just metres to d gate.
We did an aptitude test dat same day,den we did a physological test,mind u,they dnt evict anymor afta those evicted at d race
next was d obstacle d nex day,u wil nid a lot of strength 4 dis exercise,den d group obstacle,there wil b 10 to 12 pple pa group,u wil be tld to recova som items,they wil mark som places wit red paint nd som places wit green,if u touch d red,u'r out,
afta d group obstacle comes d planning,a sand model wil be placed b4 u and they wil tel u d situation dat happened,they wil tel u to tel dem how u plan to carry d rescue mission
next was d board interview,in my case,i want to study pol science so govt was d required subject,they ask 2 questions about govt and 1 current affair questn,they den ask a questn about ur state,in my case,they ask me to name 3 rivers in ibadan,som were askd to name 3 traditional kings in their state....if u got all d questions u wil be released to go,and accordin to wat a major tld us,d earlier u com out,d beta.
It was a very sweet xperience,u knw,gettin to interact wit pple frm oda states in nigeria,e.g in my room,we are 10,i am frm oyo state,anoda 1 is frm lagos,1 frm rives,delta,kano,kaduna,benue,edo,imo,and borno,we always laugh every nite cos som pple wil always bhave funny..[/b]
My guy how was the screening? Hope there would be light at the end of screening tunnel? Did you guyz have any applicants with body arts *tattoo,ear piercing* if yes what was their complain about it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mversed:

Try my saturday morning routine:
I go 110', with no breathers, on a hilly terrain.
Warrning:
not advisable for first timers.
Uhhmm... Perhaps you should try 100m in 30sec, and if you are consistent in this, you will have covered 3.2km in 16'

On a hilly terrain? shocked shocked shocked. You's a real soldier son! Respeckt Sir! I tried that shii and felt like a Julius Berger Crane was on my chest after just a few metres. I literally felt like life was leaving me. embarassed

But walahi I don vex now tho. angry This sat yeah? Imma do 3.2km in 15mins.................on a bicycle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
xykms101: It's possible if you maintain a low speed *jogging not running*

You're right sir. I think it's achievable if you jog as opposed to running like the other brother suggested.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
ladepete:

Big navels (navels that shoot out) are screened out. thats what he means. if yours is not protruding out. you are good to go in that area.
TANKS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by frprof(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
I like this exchange of experiences. I live very close to the venue for d RR70 selection that went on this week. I interacted with some of them who said they were asked to make the 3.2km race in 14mins 10sec (for boys) and in 20mins (for girls). Then for push up is 35 counts and 25 for girls. Who knows if that would be same for SSC and DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by anikpegabriel: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
What is d information?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
It's different. Dssc 5 or more this year. Same with ssc.

I don't think is same with ssc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kellyazes(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
xykms101: My guy how was the screening? Hope there would be light at the end of screening tunnel? Did you guyz have any applicants with body arts *tattoo,ear piercing* if yes what was their complain about it?
......i have a problem with this whole screening issue lets consider pple with marks on belly( in some cultures, they treat spleen in native ways which involves marks). are they also considering this?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Godschild2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
sandysprax:

On a hilly terrain? shocked shocked shocked. You's a real soldier son! Respeckt Sir! I tried that shii and felt like a Julius Berger Crane was on my chest after just a few metres. I literally felt like life was leaving me. embarassed

But walahi I don vex now tho. angry This sat yeah? Imma do 3.2km in 15mins.................on a bicycle. grin

gringringrin...ROTFL!...@julius Berger Crane
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kellyazes: ......i have a problem with this whole screening issue lets consider pple with marks on belly( in some cultures, they treat spleen in native ways which involves marks). are they also considering this?
If its just mark ,no prob....bt if its scar or lukn as it was being operated b4 ! Dat 1 need Gods favour !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fellow Nlanders, I want 2 give us an expo, if u want the list to come out then pray they include my name because if they don't then there will continue to be confusion in MS because my orga at the top pass all of them.Happy waiting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please what is the required weight?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
simply calculate your B .M .I
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
gbemisolao: simply calculate your B .M .I
Alright.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
dmajesticjoe: Fellow Nlanders, I want 2 give us an expo, if u want the list to come out then pray they include my name because if they don't then there will continue to be confusion in MS because my orga at the top pass all of them.Happy waiting.
Thank God ! U z ur "orga" nt ur Oga ! Lolz...Hapi waiting 2u2 cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Deyinka007: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Deyinka007: What's the problem if only have one testicle? this people sef.
Meaning you no longer qualify as man na grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
mko abiola:
U are very right.
U don't calculate d 3.2km race with poles as been speculated jus to meet up.
U shud run for 45mins non stop if truly u want to meet up d 3.2km race.speaking Frm xperience
Oga sir, u mean RUN for 45mins? Are you sure you did this and you did not die? Pls o, I think you are wrong sir, cosby the time u RUN for that duration you should be talking about something like 7Km at leastm pls correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Deyinka007: What's the problem if only have one testicle? this people sef.

LMAOOOO...I wonder too! But thank God my balls are complete. All correct!!! tongue

But seriously now, how many nuts have you got bro? Are there niggurs (Non Aliens) with less than 2 nuts? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
sandysprax:
Hehehehehehe...this here is a jolly good fellow. "On a bicycle"....hehehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
For we regulars,we were nt made to do any push up or sit up,..
Their mess is gud,in fact,very very gud,they gave us gud food,they bake their own bread self,their was even a day they served big parts of chicken to us all.
If u hav a tatoo,jux pray dat d pesin dat wil examin u wnt be too strict.,but i dnt tink they evict anybody cos of dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.