Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma (48699 Views)

Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by demelza: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Did she actually wear those clothes on the red carpet Or she was photoshopped there?
And I thought marriage was an upgrade.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by redsun(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
#you go chop my
money. #i don't care.

I love that music,but I don't know the artist. Although,I know the artist is a nigerian,but I don't know who precisely.

It always a good club mix at cloud 9.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by adabeke12(f): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2013
demelza: Did she actually wear those clothes on the red carpet Or she was photoshopped there?
And I thought marriage was an upgrade.

chaii mmadu ahulu uwa na anya
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2013
omiobo: Woman!!! If money dey grow for tree,girls no go mind to marry monkey.

WORD BRUV

(SINGING) MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

IMMA TELL U LIKE U TOLD ME
CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME
SINGING DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL Y'ALL
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Vicvee(m): 1:27am On Mar 23, 2013
Just wondering who is the lucky one between both of them
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by politicalpastor: 1:43am On Mar 23, 2013
mko abiola: Looks like son and mother.

nailja , una must talk, lol. son and mother, no, there ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE. I BEG UNA.LOL
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by mamagee3(f): 4:58am On Mar 23, 2013
They look good!!!
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Tjohnnay: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2013
ikwere militant: but how dis guy joy stick go be sef
dnt judge a book by its cover undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Smartluv(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Most marriages are not based on love; most of us marry for money, for hotness, for lust, because we are aging, because we want to 'feel among', etc; but there are a few of us who truly marry for love. The only people who can answer your question are the victims parties in the marriage. We can only speculate.
listen! There must be a reason for any action one want to take. Apart from that,the action doesn't worth taking....
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2013
double08: This guy exhumes confidence,you can see that by just looking at the pictures,there is more to being a man than just been tall eg money and self confidence and we all know he's got them both
Exhumes confidence? From whose grave did he exhume it?
The word is 'Exudes.'
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by OgatheTop: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2013
They have a pact:

Aki -Save my face, marry me and solve my congy problems while I keep the casheesh coming"

Wife- Ok honey but ur JT you kno doesn't fill me fully so u must allow me to mingle and follow it up wit cunylingle

Ok sweetheart. Lov all the way
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Hillaco: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2013
ike has done his own, what about you, urs is to analyse and gasticate people.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Effizzyfynboy(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2013
O.M.G i wonder if d gal use charm 4 aki head...c hw she dy lyk man...na only god no hw dey b kiss 4 there wedding day
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by dj187: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Hillaco: ike has done his own, what about you, urs is to analyse and gasticate people.
Castigate not gasticate, alika
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nwogbe: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2013
Rukemi291: I wonder how she welcomes him with a hug at home.

Anybody knows how? grin
Now this got me LAUGHING!!!!
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nwogbe: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2013
Vicvee: Just wondering who is the lucky one between both of them
Lol!!! wetin u come mean? The guy might be a machine. As some one said "don't judge a book by it cover"
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Angel778(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
d-hammer:
At least there won't be any incidence of wife beating. Wish them the best.
bhahahahahahahaha.... Abi ooo. Lucky wife indeed!
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by 2pillz(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2013
No1 shuld criticize dem o,if u do go face u
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by patostation(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2013

You must be a jealous baboon for making such comparison. If you have not lived all your life on earth, don't think that everything is well with you. You never can tell, you could be the father of a dwarf tomorrow or an uncle of a four-legged baby or even the grandfather to a red-haired and almond-eyed albino. There is nothing wrong with Chinedu; he is a superstar. But there is something wrong with you because you cannot appreciate or come to terms with human variety.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2013
adaobi123: i am not being rude but was this a love marriage ?
lust marriage
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Trypant(f): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2013
so do you mean nobody should marry him again bc he has money? Which man for dis world wey ova get money but will nt marry? Go join Rev. Fathers na....Nonsense! D Chinedu s a man and handsome...wots naija prob? Na waooo
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by anitank(f): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Most marriages are not based on love; most of us marry for money, for hotness, for lust, because we are aging, because we want to 'feel among', etc; but there are a few of us who truly marry for love. The only people who can answer your question are the victims parties in the marriage. We can only speculate.
Very true!
The only reason I want to marry now is for "children". I don't care what people think of that.
The only man I ever loved died 3weeks to our wedding after an 8year blissful relationship and a son, never thought I would survive to tell the story.

But if I eventually end up loving the man I'd get married to, all good. I can get attracted to him, show care and respect but love? Am not so sure
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by omiobo: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2013
pato station:

You must be a jealous baboon for making such comparison. If you have not lived all your life on earth, don't think that everything is well with you. You never can tell, you could be the father of a dwarf tomorrow or an uncle of a four-legged baby or even the grandfather to a red-haired and almond-eyed albino. There is nothing wrong with Chinedu; he is a superstar. But there is something wrong with you because you cannot appreciate or come to terms with human variety.

Bro,if you can read my post very you will understand that I never ridicule Chinedu. My post didn't say a thing about him but about what woman can do for money. Try to dig dat!
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by gunner4life(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2013
grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2013
Trypant: so do you mean nobody should marry him again bc he has money? Which man for dis world wey ova get money but will nt marry? Go join Rev. Fathers na....Nonsense! D Chinedu s a man and handsome...wots naija prob? Na waooo
yes he is handsome from the back if you know what I mean
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by omiobo: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2013
Trypant: so do you mean nobody should marry him again bc he has money? Which man for dis world wey ova get money but will nt marry? Go join Rev. Fathers na....Nonsense! D Chinedu s a man and handsome...wots naija prob? Na waooo

Na wa o! My post was about woman and money,not Chinedu. I'm a big fan of Chinedu.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by tiwasiaife(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2013
anitank: First pic grin grin
Which kind mgbeke Chinedu go marry??

isn't that supposed to be a red carpet event? shocked shocked shocked
Women and jealousy.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
tiwasiaife: Women and jealousy.
wetin she wan jealous for the couple?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by anitank(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
tiwasiaife: Women and jealousy.
mayten30: wetin she wan jealous for the couple?
God bless you for me
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by cap28: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2013

haters will continue to hate, while the guy continues to enjoy his married life.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by cap28: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
mayten30: yes he is handsome from the back if you know what I mean
can we see a full frontal picture of your handsome/beautiful face?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Stica4(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Looking sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.