Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma (48688 Views)

Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by neksummi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
I like that!
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: LMAOOOOO!!

what is she wearing? ahn ahn...babes fall my hand sha grin grin

...as if she is going to the market to buy okpa grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by sureteeboy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Popowaa: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Power of money
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by huninaija(f): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Birds of a feather flocked together!! wink
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Most marriages are not based on love; most of us marry for money, for hotness, for lust, because we are aging, because we want to 'feel among', etc; but there are a few of us who truly marry for love. The only people who can answer your question are the victims parties in the marriage. We can only speculate.
victims ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by flames77(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Could this be love?
I m a doubting Thomas.
"could this be love?" i have watched that Nigerian film.....lol
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by princemaicheal: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
ikwere militant: but how dis guy joy stick go be sef
You wan see?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by flames77(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
princemaicheal:
You wan see?
i wan see o.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Smooyis(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
omiobo: Woman!!! If money dey grow for tree,girls no go mind to marry monkey.
That comment is insultive. Aki and pawpaw are great guys. They are cute and they deserved to be joyfully married height notwithstanding.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by jamest3(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
double08: This guy exhumes confidence,you can see that by just looking at the pictures,there is more to being a man than just been tall eg money and self confidence and we all know he's got them both

exhumes? The word should be 'exudes'. Exhume is what you do when you dig up something from the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by omiobo: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Smooyis: That comment is insultive. Aki and pawpaw are great guys. They are cute and they deserved to be joyfully married height notwithstanding.
Siddon there dey say insultive. Insultive nko insulation ni. No money no woman
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
adaobi123: i am not being rude but was this a love marriage ?
I talk am sey u co everly show dis thread adaobi ... you and itsmodella dey plan am? cux na una 2 ah dey find at the same time for any thread ... Anyways .... truth be told Aki"s wifey no finey facially buh i sure say she finey for bed and kitchen
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by igbeke: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rukemi291: I wonder how she welcomes him with a hug at home.

Anybody knows how? grin
yes i do!
want 2 kno 2?
contact me so i can teach u.
hahaha...
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Ninilowo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Like N5 carrot
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Rooneyboy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Two Jesters cheesy
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by didisky(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
What joy have u guys derived in making jest of d couple? Some of u here can't even keep a gf ,talkless of marrying.

Thumbs up 4 d couple

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by shadrach77: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
What people don't realise is that those who do not rejoice at the success of others would never have success coming their way. Why can't you just be happy for them ? Wether the lady married him for money or the lady is ugly and looks like his mum does not matter. What matters is that they are happy together angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
anitank: First pic grin grin
Which kind mgbeke Chinedu go marry??

isn't that supposed to be a red carpet event? shocked shocked shocked

I ws jst thinking the same thing! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by supaeagles(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
May be bigger than what most of the Chinedu haters have on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by 3kay945(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sometimes i just pity the guy though he got money but it isn't everything. How can he effectively handle that lady? well, if they find happiness in their union what else can someone say?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
I talk am sey u co everly show dis thread adaobi ... you and itsmodella dey plan am? cux na una 2 ah dey find at the same time for any thread ... Anyways .... truth be told Aki"s wifey no finey facially buh i sure say she finey for bed and kitchen
nothing is planned......if i see something interesting i will comment
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
I can't put my 10yrs old son in care of that lady
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Josh316(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
double08: This guy
exhumes
confidence,you can see that by just looking at the pictures,there is more to being a man than just been tall eg money and self confidence and we all know he's got them both

Bros, when did confidence DIE? How come dem no announce am? grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Dipoly(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Cum to think of it o, say na jst dis evening person dey yarn me say dem 2 don divorce unto d level say d babe dey complain say d guy JT nor dey throttle reach down. Nigerians, I hail una.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by adabeke12(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
hapu ha aka oh
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by linearity: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
adaobi123: i am not being rude but was this a love marriage ?

Just like every other marriage out there, this might be based on conditional Love. Am yet to see any marriage that is based on unconditional love.

Though the condition varies from one thing to another; for some it could be, the other person must be born again; attend my church; from my village; graduate; handsome; rich; black; white; height; fat, thin, average; beautiful; from a particular tribe; good bedmatically; social; pastor's test; simple; beautiful; etc....

Some have a combination of the above conditions....Some people call some of these conditions vain, vanity and others worthy...but since Love is in the eyes of the behold, each individual value proposition of these conditions differs and no one is right or wrong...just different.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by ifyalways(f): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
They are happy with each other and thats all that matters.The wife however,did no dress for the occasion,IMO undecided
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by gunuvi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Leave dem joor!! Show us your own wife or husband before we hear your yearn about this.

But sorry ooo. Could this be love??
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Serendipity: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
they are fly and comely. Haters may go and smash themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Jegede Vs Khloe Kardashian / Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.