Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma (48686 Views)

Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by delors(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
double08: This guy exhumes confidence,you can see that by just looking at the pictures,there is more to being a man than just been tall eg money and self confidence and we all know he's got them both
Though i like your comment but u for just chnage that 'exhume' to 'exhude'...abi na wetin dey worry u? The guy na grave digger?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
cap28:
can we see a full frontal picture of your handsome/beautiful face?
u think say na small pikin u dey follow talk?make I show my picture for what?make I show u picture to proof say I am handsome?I do not need your opinion on my looks,your opinion does not counts,aki wey him legs dey show for passport photograph.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Ifedechidex: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fisherman.com:
D girl no fine at all.how manage?

Upload ur own picture make we see....... Wowo fellow
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by InvertedHammer: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
omiobo: Woman!!! If money dey grow for tree,girls no go mind to marry monkey.

What's your own?

Chinedu is vertically challenged but aesthetically blessed...
Nneoma is aesthetically challenged but vertically blessed...

2 challenges came together to mingle with the blessings to build a better future.

And you are here complaining...Post your "REAL" picture let's compare and contrast
you with Nneoma

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by dBard: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
InvertedHammer:

What's your own?

Chinedu is vertically challenged but aesthetically blessed...
Nneoma is aesthetically challenged but vertically blessed...

2 challenges came together to mingle with the blessings to build a better future.

And you are here complaining...Post your "REAL" picture let's compare and contrast
you with Nneoma
shocked shocked grin..95%..5% is mine f making me fall from my chair in public angry grin grin
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by mrdino(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
ikwere militant: but how dis guy joy stick go be sef
mayb wot he lacks in height, God has made up in........, u knw wot i mean
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
I thought his height wouldn't exceed his wife's waist region. Seems he got taller after the marriage; it must be the effect of nutritious breastmilk.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by SisiKill1: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Another link to this thread on the FP?!

Are we recycling "controversial threads now (The comments on his height and her true reasons for marrying him are sure to set this thread on fire) so is that what we are doing?!
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by sirmseen(m): 1:33am On Mar 24, 2013
Na wa o. Money truly make the world goes round.
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by OmniSparrow: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2013
And the other thread with same pics has been closed but remains on frontpage. Who's d mod here? That person is a rabbit
Btw..how does this guy's di.ck satisfy dis co.ck-hungry looking woman?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by SONFGOD12: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
All dt matters is love nt money or hight or beauty bt lv nd dt is all i c..
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by badesco(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
she de guy get j t sha?
Re: Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma by Ajasnoop: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Could this be love?
I m a doubting Thomas.

Are you saying because of his size somebody cannot love him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! / Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.