Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? (4323 Views)

How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
nelie: We all av some bad boi tin in us. Often times it cld b fun. But parley dat was way too extreme. I only find NO7 fun though
Lol..
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by vision2050: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
@op, na lie you be gay......
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
vision2050: @op, na lie you be gay......
ok sir..
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by touchmeder: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
8.... Am the heartless guy who invite a girl I met in a social network, from where she live to a city I never existed
[b][/b]

hehehehehehheheheheheheheheh laugh don finish me cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
touchmeder:
[b][/b]

hehehehehehheheheheheheheheh laugh don finish me cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Lol..
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2013
8.... Am the heartless guy who invite a girl I met in a social network, from where she live to a city I never existed
lol Some of these things are just pointless.... why do u do it?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by True2myself24(f): 2:48am On Mar 28, 2013
Huh?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: lol Some of these things are just pointless.... why do u do it?
what makes them pointless?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2013
fubbyy: what makes them pointless?
Acting like a jerk is the best way to get pu$$i.

But #8 is just random. What do u get out of that, an ememy for life?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: Acting like a jerk is the best way to get pu$$i.

But #8 is just random. What do u get out of that, an ememy for life?
that's if she will ever see me to make me enemy 4 life
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2013
U're an idiott who shldnt av been allowed to watch tv!
Now u wish u are some kind of an italian mafia!
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by sunnyt1(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2013
My guy, by the time nemesis catches up with you, Oh ma precious sweet Malachi, your lamentation shall make Jeremiah’s sound like a love poem.

I’ve been wondering about what those Aluu students did to deserve that kind of gruesome end. A word is enough for a wise soul

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by olekubaby: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2013
You need JESUS. Your life is important. seek the face of God. Jesus loves you and is waiting for your most important day on Earth. The day u accept JESUS into your life.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by olamidunn(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2013
fubbyy: Friends hide their true self for fear of being condemned but am as real as death, so I just wanna share this to know if any1 thinks or behave like me here

1.. Am the guy who doesn't know what love is except the one my momma showed me while she was living

2.... Am the guy who tells a girl that I love her, Immediately after the sex story changes

3.... Am the guy who lie all the lies in the world to a girl, after the sex I told her the truth ask her to leave if she can't cope

4... I think am the only guy who share his gf with his buddy by asking her 2 lay the guy for me

5.... Am the guy who take a hard 2 get girl 2 restaurant , eat 2 many things, left her there and ran away, only to call her and let her know what happened and when she finally sort her self, when stepping out of the place, she see me hanging out with my hommies

6.... Am the guy who get joy from phucking 2 sisters, if possible all the family

7.... Am the guy who ask a girl to call her bf while am taking her from the back

9... Am that guy who can buy food for a girl, steal her money and pay for the food

10... Am that guy who sleep with a girl and wake up and told her she's not as sweet as her friend

The funny thing is that am a kind hearted guy when I meet my fellow men but become callous when I see dem galz...

Do I have a type in this forum?

Guy...u've got serious problems..and u need serious prayers
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2013
Your post got 1 like so I guess that person who liked the post is worse than you or you liked it yourself.

What am I even saying? There are people who are way worse than you but one day una go jam una waterloo.

What horrible thing happened to you to make you this cold, heartless and stup!d?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Kgdavid(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2013
O.P you are a small boy who probably cannot get any girls. IM CALLING YOU OUT RIGHT NOW, POST YOUR PICTURE IF YOU DARE!

u r just a young man with a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove and i can identify with that but seeking for attention is really not the way around your self esteem issues. please find something worthwhile to do and try Jesus, i promise you He loves you(with all seriousness).
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2013
Kgdavid: O.P you are a small boy who probably cannot get any girls. IM CALLING YOU OUT RIGHT NOW, POST YOUR PICTURE IF YOU DARE! ).
His pic is already on his profile.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2013
sunny t: My guy, by the time nemesis catches up with you, Oh ma precious sweet Malachi, your lamentation shall make Jeremiah’s sound like a love poem.

I’ve been wondering about what those Aluu students did to deserve that kind of gruesome end. A word is enough for a wise soul
aluu4 didn't do anything to deserve their death, if they do then I wonder how our politician will end up
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: U're an idiott who shldnt av been allowed to watch tv!
Now u wish u are some kind of an italian mafia!
Lol @ tv watching
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Everyone stop cruxifying the OP grin

Why do u feel sorry for him 'victims'? girls are attracted to men like him. All you weak dudes need to stop trying to be nice guys and join the moving train.

Being a jerk works. If a nigga an do all this and still get sex, than clearly it does.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
All you dustry niggas are fighting to defend women who wouldn't even give you the time of day.

#smh
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
^ my nigga at it again, preach my nigga preach
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'm about to start speaking in tounges grin

Nigerian men need help oooo! Naijai woman will play him like xylophone, but when Naija man sees a fellow man who knows the game he want to fight am.

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: I'm about to start speaking in tounges grin

Nigerian men need help oooo! Naijai woman will play him like xylophone, but when Naija man sees a fellow man who knows the game he want to fight am.
alleluhia .amen
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: Everyone stop cruxifying the OP grin

Why do u feel sorry for him 'victims'? girls are attracted to men like him. All you weak dudes need to stop trying to be nice guys and join the moving train.

Being a jerk works. If a nigga an do all this and still get sex, than clearly it does.
thanks
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by caukerzee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
I got all these tendencies and could even be worse but i choose not to be that kinda person tho. @NL Ladies, you could only get angry and insult, but it doesnt change the fact that these kinda people exist and you could even be dating one of them. You just wish they dont. Sorry to break your heart. The ironic thing is that these are the kind of people you people like. The pic below says it all.

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by bizprowess1(f): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2013
DUDE, U ARE SOO GAY
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
bizprowess1: DUDE, U ARE SOO GAY
what does my jerkish character has to do with gay tendency?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ OP....

are u an illiterate

ITS "I'M" not "AM"
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
icebeatz: @ OP....

are u an illiterate

ITS "I'M" not "AM"

Its 'you', not "u" dumb nigga

Leave this guy alone.. its sickening to see grown men hatin like little girls. #learn something, this is a good topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? / What Qualities Will You Choose In Your Ideal Wife? / Nairaland Woman Crush Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.