Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? (4332 Views)

How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Caracta(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
temi4fash:

Lolzzz... if you insult pple nko
hahahaha. Seriously, i don't insult people. Did i insult him? No cheesy
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by tpia5: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
There are women who would like the op that way, he just has to stick to those types.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Fussbot: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Caracta:
Huh? Who? I reject it. Who needs a jerk? I understand the law of karma, i don't want my children to pay for his sins. Mi o ti e bu at all. I never start cheesy
u neva start??shey d op attitude no even beta ur own lik dis??ebu wa fi le awon family oko re
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by adim2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
@op
Guy you badt die. Only u na men. See as u make dem nairaland babes vex chei
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
The OP is just trying to sound like a badass. . . if wishes were horses. . . you know you can't pull all that stuff, besides, there are so many guys who do some of those things you put up there, they are not proud of it. If you are that bad, believe me you won't spew it on here, you know what they say about empty barrels lipsrsealed bad boy wannabe

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hhmn
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
candygosh: Hhmn
hmnnn what dear?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
candy: The OP is just trying to sound like a badass. . . if wishes were horses. . . you know you can't pull all that stuff, besides, there are so many guys who do some of those things you put up there, they are not proud of it. If you are that bad, believe me you won't spew it on here, you know what they say about empty barrels lipsrsealed bad boy wannabe
yes some guys(including me) do some or even worst of it and they are not proud of it, in my own case,am as real as death , from doing to saying

Me bad boy wanna be? Lol... Is it difficult to be a bad boy, y'all sounds primitive like its difficult doing those things I wrote there, I do more than that, and any1 can do it,as long as you are as heartless as me

Anyway am the guy who is not scared of what I do, Imaging saying all this and still have my real pic on my profile, that's to show you that I don't care if my father is watching
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Fussbot: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
fubbyy: yes some guys(including me) do some or even worst of it and they are not proud of it, in my own case,am as real as death , from doing to saying

Me bad boy wanna be? Lol... Is it difficult to be a bad boy, y'all sounds primitive like its difficult doing those things I wrote there, I do more than that, and any1 can do it,as long as you are as heartless as me

Anyway am the guy who is not scared of what I do, Imaging saying all this and still have my real pic on my profile, that's to show you that I don't care if my father is watching
no wonda..so u a 5n boi...lol
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Popowaa: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Attention seeker
fubbyy: yes some guys(including me) do some or even worst of it and they are not proud of it, in my own case,am as real as death , from doing to saying

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Attention seeker
I don't seek attention, am real
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
190:

undecided undecided

Be nice undecided
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
candygosh:

Just hhmning at the comments up there.
Yes dear the comments are worth hmmning over....and we all know 190 is sick.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Ninilowo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Summarily, u are mad fellow. U need to see a psychiatrist ASAP. Sorry for being blunt
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Kaxmytex(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=28pt]Why all of una kum dey beef diz guy...

D guy dey ask question maybe dere iz someone lyk him wey dey here and i fink d answer shld b yes or no....
D tin kum suprise me as sum pple kum dey take am personal.....na wa ooo
[/size]

[size=28pt]@OP....I fit do evrytin wey u listed up dere,even d 1 wey u no fit do sef...buh u no wot?,dere iz no gain in it....doing all dose stuff it'z as if i dey waste mah precious tym...
[/size]

Am the heartless guy who invite a girl I met in a social network, from where she live to a city I never existed
[size=28pt]lol....all i gat 2 say abt diz is dat,baba God dey watch u on plasma tv o.,[/size]
[size=28pt]Being a jerk no dey pay person o,mah broda....it'z berra u do sumtin abt it ASAP[/size]
¤chop knuckle bruv¤
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by mariannlove(f): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
@op, ofcourse there are many of your type and guess where they are found IN THE ZOO..........mtscheeeeeeew olodo!
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
mariannlove: @op, ofcourse there are many of your type and guess where they are found IN THE ZOO..........mtscheeeeeeew olodo!
Lol...
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
fubbyy: I don't seek attention, am real

So why do you NEED us to know you're a 'jerk'?
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by ikekings(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol @post... @op ride on jare... Nothing does you... grin grin grin
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Richfella:

So why do you NEED us to know you're a 'jerk'?
read my post again, I don't need any1 to know that am a jerk, I was only trying to see if I have a brother in crime
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2013
fubbyy: read my post again, I don't need any1 to know that am a jerk, I was only trying to see if I have a brother in crime

Besides the attention seeking element of your post. Most of the actions you listed there are actually in REACTION.

1. You're trying to prove something to yourself.
2. You're trying to 'dish' it back to the world for a perceived slight.

Am not here to judge you. But those actions are not you. Your ego is merely trying to reinforce a false identity in your head. The identity of the 'bad-boy'.

You are really a very nice person on the inside (I've read several of your posts from weeks back). Those 'jerk' actions are just a shell you put around you.

With time you'll come around and truly see that some of those actions are really juvenile.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damn.. u dey take it too far.

I like to be mean, but this is too much sha grin
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
But this proves what i always tell Nairaland ladies... a mans relationship with is mother has nothing to do with you or any other female.

A dude can love his momma more than anything on earth and still be a hard core mysogenist like the OP.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
pleep: ...mysogenist... .
...misogynist
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by pleep(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
^ Its not possible to convey how little i care..
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^ And none taken.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by 190: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
candygosh:

Be nice undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Richfella:

Besides the attention seeking element of your post. Most of the actions you listed there are actually in REACTION.

1. You're trying to prove something to yourself.
2. You're trying to 'dish' it back to the world for a perceived slight.

Am not here to judge you. But those actions are not you. Your ego is merely trying to reinforce a false identity in your head. The identity of the 'bad-boy'.

You are really a very nice person on the inside (I've read several of your posts from weeks back). Those 'jerk' actions are just a shell you put around you.

With time you'll come around and truly see that some of those actions are really juvenile.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by nelie(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
We all av some bad boi tin in us. Often times it cld b fun. But parley dat was way too extreme. I only find NO7 fun though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those With Ears Let The Hear / Six Sex Positions Women Hate / Instamessage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.