Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Who Cares Most In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cares Most In A Relationship? (2625 Views)

Midnight Call. Who Cares? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by misright(f): 6:40pm On May 08, 2006
It is quite agreed that women are less hearted i mean, with tender hearts yet i think they care less in a relationship. Unlike men, who when broken hearted go crazy.

There was a case of two lovers Which for a while the lady backed up and i personally watchd the guy in question go crazy and that was where i picked the courage to believe that men do care most in a relationship. They go deep down when a girl of their dissappoints them.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by beautifull(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2006
It is quite agreed that women are less hearted i mean, with tender hearts yet i think they care less in a relationship. Unlike men, who when broken hearted go crazy.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
My dear i don't think u're right. women are softhearted they find it so difficult to broke a man's heart most especially when they are in love with a Guy. so please I'll advise you change that thought in you OK.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:13pm On May 09, 2006
[quote author=beautifull link=topic=12346.msg345637#msg345637 date=1147173129
My dear i don't think u're right. women are softhearted they find it so difficult to broke a man's heart most especially when they are in love with a Man. so please I'll advise you change that thought in you OK.
[quote][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16pm On May 09, 2006
people tell me it's not love then but when i love, i don't love with all my heart shocked shocked shocked shocked no!! hold on a sec, what im trying to say is im this kind of person who doesnt really care about [not about people i would say] but about anything really. if a guy im really into ditches me rigth now, i wouldnt give a fxxk, really i wouldnt not because i didnt love him or anything but because thats my nature.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by LadyB(f): 3:23am On May 10, 2006
generally women are the softhearted. they will put all their care into a relationship when their heart deeply move towards that man. i believe the men still hold back.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by chinani(f): 4:09am On May 10, 2006
I think you're wrong. Generally I think women care more, but that's not to say that men don't care at all. I think that men decide when to and when not to care whereas a lady usually cares about all the men she dates. A man will date A-Z and only care for D, K, W and to Arochuckwu w/ the rest. Men also decide to care for their wives etc.

Also when jilted men are more likely to console themselves in the arms of another. . .basically to forget her or suppress their feelings by having s++ w/ another. Women, conversely, cry, cry cry to all their friends, eat, write poems and the like. Most women have had their hearts broken by 23. I certainly don't wish it on anyone! But take a poll of men of the same age and see what they tell you. wink

But sorry about your friend. Here's a kiss for him. Cheers.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by misright(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2006
smiley Thnx alot Chinani for sending a kiss 4 ma friend.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by 4Play(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2006
Obviously men.We care so much we want to make love as often as possible
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by dominobaby(f): 7:27pm On May 10, 2006
4 play! I gues u r playing wen u say 'make love as often as posible'. That dont spell care.lol
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by eveseh(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2006
girls
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by sil(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2006
misright:

It is quite agreed that women are less hearted i mean, with tender hearts yet i think they care less in a relationship. Unlike men, who when broken hearted go crazy.

There was a case of two lovers Which for a while the lady backed up and i personally watchd the guy in question go crazy and that was where i picked the courage to believe that men do care most in a relationship. They go deep down when a girl of their dissappoints them.

@angel
See what!
My gurl dies 4 me but i give the damn chance to play a trick on, be4 she dose anything i'm there ok.
so
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by deluxebabe(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2006
women! if they love the man but if a woman doesnt like a man she doesnt care at all
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by kISS1(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2006
HOW ARE U I HOPE IS FINE
kiss
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by johncena(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2006
I think both. that is if the love really exists.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by Setin(f): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
u r right
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by kokoletz(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2006
Guys of course.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by kheme(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2006
to me, both parties should care just equally, else it won't be a 50/50 relationship! that's what i think NOW!
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by kike001(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
i think women cares most but they mite not just show it but dey do deep down
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by kokoletz(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2006
Kiki girl dnt say dt I cares about u and also miss u more than u do to me
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by ksmiles: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2007
IT really depends on who you are, some guys care and some girls care,

but I feel Girls care most, they sure do, they may not show it but deep down in their heart , they do especially if they are so in love, they wouldnt want to lose their guy,
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by hammers(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2008
It all depends on who is more committed.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by talk2sulta: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2008
whoever loves more,cares more.its as simple as that.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by olulu(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2008
na person wey love da most, cares da most,
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
talk2sulta:

whoever loves more,cares more.its as simple as that.
true talk.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by mystikal(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
just 2 put it right for Kheme and some others

I dont think there's such a thing as a 50/50 relationship, couples of any kind nerver love the same, some one has 2 love more than the other, puts more into the relatioship than the other, its just the truth. What is however importnat is that the person putting in most of the energy into the r'ship must be appreciated and respected, not taken advantage of.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by Pinkrosey(f): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2008
women
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by dequeen(f): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2008
i think babes do cares most in a relationship shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by harakiri(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
Men care the most about relationships unless they apparently never loved the woman in question.In breakups, a woman recovers 5 times faster than the man.A man who really loves a woman can go into "recession" for up to a year after breaking up but a woman can weep for a few minutes and that same nite, would be in the comforting arms of another man.

A man can take back a woman who left him because he cares but once a woman is done with you, its the end.No amount of begging,gifts and loving will bring her back.

Also, a man can do all he can to make a woman happy e.g caring for her,loving her unconditionally,being accommodating and forgiving to her mistakes and in the end, she'll still cheat on him or leave him.They are NEVER contented.There is always something "missing" in the relationship.You can NOT please a woman 100%.The woman who has a hard working rich husband who works round the clock to keep her the the kids comfortable wishes he spent more time at home.The woman who has a struggling husband who does low rewarding job wishes her husband was the outgoing getter and spent more time outside the home.NOTHING PLEASES THEM!

Women are outrightly selfish and narrow minded beings who think about themselves and themselves only.

End of.
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
Hahahah someone has been burnt. Take heart dear, it happens to the best of us so dont go tarring everyone with the same brush grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by harakiri(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahah someone has been burnt. Take heart dear, it happens to the best of us so dont go tarring everyone with the same brush grin grin grin

Na lie i talk? Is there any falsehood in my post?
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
harakiri:

Na lie i talk? Is there any falsehood in my post?
You are sweeping all women with the same brush based on your bitter experience, you should have used the terms MOST OR SOME
Re: Who Cares Most In A Relationship? by harakiri(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You are sweeping all women with the same brush based on your bitter experience, you should have used the terms MOST OR SOME

Leave my Alumo Bitters alone. grin Na lie i talk? Answer, yes or no? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! / There / Dos And Don'ts Of Valentines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.