Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (23576 Views)

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by chibwike(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lets hear your opinions, and give us reasons
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by valentineebele(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
ah guess guys...no 1 wanna date a lady dat he can't showoff
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment

7 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ladies. just show me a lady that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Medunah: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Its the guys

8 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
For me, I think girls. Being 'fine' is one of the first things that attracts me to a guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by chibwike(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Medunah:
Be precise, are u talking abouh partner's look or personal looks?
Modiified
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment
Topic said partner's looks. Not personal looks.

20 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
For me, I think girls. Being 'fine' is one of the first things that attracts me to a guy.
Partners looks not what attracts you

2 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by countsparrow: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
I no fine, but I have dated my fair share of beautiful ladies...

Guys are more after looks, na guys wey no get money no dey send looks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
Topic said partner's looks. Not personal looks.
thanks for the correction even still I think it's the ladies.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ifex370(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
dunno oo,I don't have a girlfriend yet

3 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

Partners looks not what attracts you
Thats what I'm saying. Na the looks go attract me first nau.

3 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by holatin(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
For youth, d guy cares more
For 40 and above the women care more

Source: chronic evaluation of young and adult couple

3 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
guys

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Maczeelly(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kk
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by HrtBrkSteve(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Both.
We both have to look real good.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by braintext(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
both
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know, I'm neither a lady nor a guy. I assume both genders care what the person they have on their arms look like.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Innodon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Both carez
..but most especially guys.

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Here for only ONE purpose...

#Sits on my akpala, blowing groundnut #

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Tic4tac(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Guys of course
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by SaiBuharii: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
It has to be the guy...nobody cares if a man is ugly or not, the world cares about his
pocket. But as a guy, I would not want to take a lady out and the world will ask 'who is this one'. I can't let a non-packaged babe spend my money sef, she will neva appreciate it, a girl that does not wear gold for eg will call 500k gold 1500 if u buy it for her.

8 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ShakurM(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Guys ooo! I talk am, explain Tinubu n his wife if you think otherwise cry
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by naijaboiy: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
Thats what I'm saying. Na the looks go attract me first nau.
LoL...no he means when you're in the relationship already.

Is it your boyfriend that cares more about how you appear or you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Drila7: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Definately Guyz
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
guys joor! cheesy

guys preffer beautiful and attractive ladies.

girls, many don't care about their guys look, especially if they are to marry him. all they care about is the dollar cheesy grin shocked

if money grows on trees, girls won't mind dating........ lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by kayceemadu9(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment
I don't go out with make up in my bag....weird as it may sound,but,I dont

3 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
cry cry THIS IS THE REASON WHY ALIENS WONT TALK TO US...SEE QUESTION WEY DEM ASK...SEE UNA LIFE OUTSIDE cry cry
emusmith:
c
Maczeelly:
Kk
Maczeelly:
Kk
ShakurM:
V

14 Likes

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Kenneth205(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
I don't know, I'm neither a lady nor a guy. I assume both genders care what the person they have on their arms look like.
So you're what then

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by chibwike(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...no he means when you're in the relationship already.

Is it your boyfriend that cares more about how you appear or you? smiley
where have u been

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.