Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! (2620 Views)

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hello All, since we are talking about  romance i thut i share this with  all of ya. 
i  have or should i say had this female friend in my office, i was getting used to,but nothing serious, always playing pranks and sending mails back and fort,  u know, just acting the fool with her,  some how,  i almost started having a thing for her but i fought with  that feeling. she for one, is a very HOT chick, guys hit on her like crazy, at the office and even when we sometimes  go home togthere from work i didnt want to just join that long line of spinners. But as faith will have it, while fighting with myself,  to suppress any emotions towards her, i met here kid sister,  and instantly we fell for each other,n  she was game, she didn't hid her emotions like her elder sister who's my colleague, so whats a brother to do? other than to ask her out,  ,  the sad side of the tale is that my friend and colleague is now biffing me, we don't joke or talk as we used to,  i  tried to conceal all thats going on b/w me and her kid sister, she knows but she can't really tell how far we have gone. The problem  with her is, i know i can't  Handel her, even if i were to date her, i feel she will be a bit too much for me to Handel, even  though she by far younger, in terms of age,  she has been a good friend and a good colleague, i don't want my dating her sister to come b/w us , things might change but i don't want a biff b/w us,
Please people if you do read this , What should i do ,  because every day, 5 days a week i work with her in the same office and most importantly for me i don't want to because any hic ups b/w her and her kid sister,

So my quest is for  HELP! i don't want to lose a friend and colleague and then gain a relationship with her sister,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2006
wills:

The problem with her is, i know i can't Handel her, even if i were to date her, i feel she will be a bit too much for me to Handel, even though she by far younger, in terms of age,

how can she be youngger in age and u are datin her kid sister
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
Ya @ Kiki, she is younger than me, that make her kid sister even a lot younger then me,, but age aint nothing but just numbers, she did ask me the younger sister , of my age and i told her, the good thing about me is i can pass for 25 or 26, but i just clocked 30 or there about,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2006
well personally i don't think u like her kid sister that much its her sister that u want rite?
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
initially ya! but rite now, i think i have gone too far , to turn and go back, , when a woman show this tough exterior attitude, , she is bound to scare some folks away, i guess thats what made me run,, its jst my luck that i had to pick her kid sister,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2006
well the point is u still want her and u just had to settle for small cos u don't think u are man enough to handle her

well i think she likes u too and she's mad at ya cos she wasn't expectin u to go for her lil sister she was expectin u to go for her or maybe she just tryna keep her distance from her lil sisters boyfriend cos u know she don't want the sister to think their is somthin going on between you 2
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kokoletz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2006
You are btw d devil and d deep blue sea, quit d show man.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2006
kiki:

well the point is u still want her and u just had to settle for small because u don't think u are man enough to handle her

I dont think being a man or not being one enough is the question here, i just dont want to be amongest the numbers, you get it right?

maybe she just trying to keep her distance from her lil sisters boyfriend because u know she don't want the sister to think their is somthin going on between you 2

I never thought of this, i guess so, but she dont have to be biffing me just to keep her distance, and her  kid sister already  knows we used to joke a lot and play lota pranks in the office.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2006
well maybe she likes u then if i liek a guy and he goes out with my kid sister i'll do same thing tryna stay away from him b4 somthing else happens
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
Been thinking of just having an open disscusion with her about it, but if m right and i know her for what she is she will deny that she never felt anything b/w us, and since i dont think i can go back now , i feel talking to her is not really important, but i hate Biffs, thats my problem, one day am trying to jike with her n the next we just faceing our PC acting like the other person is not there.

I really praying for another job now, or to jus get moved from that office,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2006
movin away from the office doesn't solve it she;'s still gon be ur gurlfriend's sister well just talk to her don't say nothin about like or no like just ax her y she been ignorin u u know a lil communication can't kill ya its gon help then if she don't talk to u try ur best atleast u know u've tried
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2006
Guess thats the best option now, cuz am really crazy about here kid sister now, n i dont want this issue to come inbetween us. Thanks kiki, ,appriciate smiley
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2006
u welcome u can holla at me anytime and can u tell me wat happened cos i want to know but like i said its all about a lil communication
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2006
Sure Kiki, will do, i will keep u posted , , i just added ya to my yahoo Msg, so i can leave u offline message from time to time. Peace and thanks!

i just figure out that sometime emotions dose not grow with age,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kokoletz(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
God is control man.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kokoletz(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
God is in control man.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by Busta(f): 1:53am On Sep 29, 2006
kokoletz:

God is in control man.
lol, real funny
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2006
Busta:

lol, real funny

Dont see whats funny, about that, God sure is in controle
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by Dalby(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2006
Guy, i think the woman you want is the lady that works at your office. Her sister was just a means to break down the defenses of collegue at the office. The way you are going, you are bound to lose both of them. The younger sisters move was a bad move and would have implications on all 3 of you!!! wink
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2006
Dalby:

The way you are going, you are bound to lose both of them. The younger sisters move was a bad move and would have implications on all 3 of you!!! wink

i dont want this to happen, i cant afford to lose both, i guess the kid sister knew the elder one was not serious with letting what ever she had for me show, thats even if she had anything, ( cuz with women you never too sure, the min you open your mouth , then they slam you with the Suprised oh NO!! , you got it all wrong speech,

i didnt set out to get into a relationship when i got employed into that office, and if i end up with a fellow collegues sister, its not all that bad, so ni cant see why she cant justaccept it and lets all us move on!
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by defacto1: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2006
you are a thief. people like you cause cat fights. i cant tell you wat to do only that u are a hopeless self centereddysfunctional prick.
u should be vapourised
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by Busta(f): 3:48am On Sep 30, 2006
[/quote][quote author=wills link=topic=25125.msg632907#msg632907 date=1159513445]
Dont see whats funny, about that, God sure is in controle
if didn't see then don't talk.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2006
---- I KNOW ITS U Masquerading AS de facto grin, I CAN SEE YUR THE REALLY LOSER HEAR WITH A BAD MOUTH, TOO, , U WANT ME VAPOURISED WELL, DONT FEEL BAD CUZ I MADE MY PICK, SHE MAY BE YUR KID SISTER, BUT SHE A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN U WOULD EVER BE, MISS WILD THING!!!
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by Busta(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2006
wills:

---- I KNOW ITS U Masquerading AS de facto grin, I CAN SEE YUR THE REALLY LOSER HEAR WITH A BAD MOUTH, TOO, , U WANT ME VAPOURISED WELL, DONT FEEL BAD CUZ I MADE MY PICK, SHE MAY BE YUR KID SISTER, BUT SHE A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN U WOULD EVER BE, MISS WILD THING!!!

who exactly is that directed to??
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
@wills
now who are u talkin to damn he is losing it

@Busta
gurl ax him again cos i think that man is losin it
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2006
kiki:

@wills
now who are u talkin to damn he is losing it

@Busta
girl ax him again because i think that man is losin it

Howdy ladies, (kiki&Busta), am not losing it, am still in the right frame of mind, i said that cuz i thut that Bad mouth @defacto ,is the lady in question, i kind believe she hangs out at this forum too, , she's been really bitchy to me lately at the office, am trying hard not to get nasty too, and to make matters worse her kid sisters over the weekend has started acting strange, she's saying stuffs that to me suggest she wants to get rid of me, i just realised am the one in the dark here, seems this two sisters had a score to settle and they are useing me to play bait, My Goodness, I been Had, Women! really aint nothing but trouble!!!
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by Busta(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2006
@ wills

Maybe u allowed ursef to be played.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2006
Ya!! may be i did sad,, But at least i could have taken chance of the situation to do what most men will do, SLEEP with both of em , while i had the chance, but i didnt, cuz i want to do right!, i did pick the kid sister to get back at the older one, i thut she really liked me, but now i know better, its a part of her own grand design to get back at her sister, , my own be say them 4 just leave me out!!,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by Busta(f): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2006
@ wills,

that would only be making matters worse that it already is. Learn from that and move on!

ain't the end of the world.
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kiki(f): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
but no matter wat happens try to talk to d elder sister and be friendz with her again don't let some lil thing like this come between yall and also i hope u learned ur lesson
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by wills(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2006
KiKi N Busta!, Thanks life is all about learning, for me no hard feelings, i just move on,
Re: 2 Women, And I Dont Want To Lose Anyone Help! by kennyuche(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2006
U cnt lov 2 @ d same time. Who do u feel for?. Whicheva 1 u feel for let d other 1 know about it. @ least u r nt goin to lose both. It s only wen u try to please both of em tha u'l lose both. Define ur feeln n let the cat out. Cmon! Be a man, its ur game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest / Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? / Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.