Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80813 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
POPOWAA

Come Back, its Not what U think cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Beync(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: wanna woo? *batting eyelashes*
Yes Desire wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
~vicky~:

yes/no cool

do you have a problem with that
Not at all.... cool cool cool...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die sad

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

kwAzzIE kEEd and ______ to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and ________ to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve and ________ to woo adaobi123

adim2 and ________ to woo tea esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa and _______ to woo mysticgal

5 SLOTS REMAINING!
3 DAYS TO GO!

(please feel free to indicate if there's any missing entry)

Please guys, come with an entry and stop derailing this thread. Thank you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
vision2050: No p. I will do dat as soon as you remove dat child from ur profile. Im jealous

awww no way! sad
you dont ve to, that my baby cousin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
dopeJemi:

4 where.. U think its dat easy 2 4get

So who is wooing u? Huh? TelL me.... Oh! I know, NO ONE grin grin grin
*in my kid sis voice* eh evun tho *blinks* ahwu noh be ur fwend again

and ahwu teh oahray for you..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

kwAzzIE kEEd and ______ to woo Smartie gurl shocked tongue grin

dopeJemi and ________ to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve and ________ to woo adaobi123

adim2 and ________ to woo tea esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa and _______ to woo mysticgal

5 SLOTS REMAINING!
3 DAYS TO GO!

(please feel free to indicate if there's any missing name)

Please guys, come with an entry and stop derailing this thread. Thank you!
me nko
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
am back.where are the guyz na??am free and single.common board y'all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: *in my kid sis voice* eh evun tho *blinks* ahwu noh be ur fwend again

and ahwu teh oahray for you..

Ehn! Go.. Don' be my friend again. I wee telL popowaa 4 u dah u r using styLe 2 woo Me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
~vicky~:

awww no way! sad
you dont ve to, that my baby cousin cheesy
hmmmm baby cousin??

I too wan see ur beriful face before i place my money in market. Im sur you belong to (non-refundable class) no insult oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze who be Kwazzle keed kwanu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by MrsChima(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Who is debosky wooing

Ah naw!!! Ket me whoop the ho that got debosky wooing!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
phoinix:

^^^ @sexkillz is this going to be a fair competition?
u do realise im not sexkillz ryt??
now wats dat all about?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by kaboninc(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
mysticgal: am back.where are the guyz na??am free and single.common board y'all.

You want to be wooed and I want to woo you. Am in the challenge!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Beync(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
~vicky~:

my sisbrother cheesy abeg now no disgrace me for here

leads her home sad
Fine if am going to meet one of ur Girl friends @ home cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
dopeJemi: POPOWAA

Come Back, its Not what U think cry
popo darl, come back pls.... where r u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
all the single and searching guys pls start wooing na,i need more wooers.just place your slots.datz all

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by oneking(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
well, me i dont do long talk.No time plus i got money. i just want to transform a girls life and generation here. will you be the lucky one? just say yes you crack and your life will witness a grand rebirth now! I no dey play
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:

hey.... why d sad face? ain't u happy for me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze promoe>nwanne add me 2 d SMARTIE list.PLEASE
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Vicky waiting patiently for your reply
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
gree-die:

popo darl, come back pls.... where r u?

Babe! Use d LocaL search and see my repLies 2 ur posts
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
kayci_d77: Bunch of Romantic Anu-mpamas, who come to NL to find broken pieces of their broken hearts :

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
kaboninc:

You want to be wooed and I want to woo you. Am in the challenge!
yes dear i wanna be wooed,just place your slots.datz all.thanks

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
dopeJemi:

Ehn! Go.. Don' be my friend again. I wee telL popowaa 4 u dah u r using styLe 2 woo Me
ehn! U too go.. Who is wooing you with style Beta wake up o.. Dreamer..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze>nwanne biko add me 2 d list~SMARTIE'S
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
dopeJemi:

Babe! Use d LocaL search and see my repLies 2 ur posts

saw d replies... u r sorry and u ll woo me next time ba? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
vision2050: Vicky waiting patiently for your reply

am not putting my pics, tongue my baby cousin's remains there cheesy
put your money in the bank cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
gree-die:

saw d replies... u r sorry and u ll woo me next time ba? grin

Yeah

Wish I cud turn back d hands of Time
sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Beync: Fine if am going to meet one of ur Girl friends @ home cheesy

they traveled cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Br3nd4: ehn! U too go.. Who is wooing you with style Beta wake up o.. Dreamer..

STYLISH WOOER undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (126)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.