Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80810 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Princeparix: hear me?
Yeah HEAR you....you got a problm with that? Aiite my eyes wil alwaz be open to read ur lines! Berra huh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
So who wants to be d second person to woo me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
CFCfan: Things have slowed down a bit here.

Nonetheless, the Romance section has to win the award for the fastest moving threads ever!
as in eh..42 pages and counting in 2days!!! meanwhile *grabs a seat*..I'll need lots and lots of popcorn for this onegrin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wow! 43pages
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Flytefalls:
Err, hello to you shocked grin

There is nothing I want more than to woo this woman. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Back frm sch. Pg 47 shocked just now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
fruityjojo: Back frm sch. Pg 47 shocked just now.
Go and read your books! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
page 43 what are you guys talking ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
adaobi123: page 43 what are you guys talking ?

You go fear bollocks grin

Nairalanders LOVE the Romance section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
CFCfan:

i can definitely see that so........cfc are you 'wooing' anyone ? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
At least I hv smtin doin! U hv been here all day. tongue.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
There should be a rookie category so people don't get unevenly matched grin..nna but 29th take style far ooo.to siddon for this my front row seat for like 4days mehn chai cry..Nice Job Eze #salute
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
haba 43 pages, no single wooer... how do i get wooed if i don't quickly adopt caracta's style.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
CFCfan:

Dat was unfair nd very un-gentlemanly. embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
legit y haven't you registered yet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
fruityjojo: Dat was unfair nd very un-gentlemanly. embarassed

I duly apologize undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
adaobi123:
i can definitely see that so........cfc are you 'wooing' anyone ? grin grin grin grin

I dey woo.. the only Ogbunike Princess and "Nairaland's Michelle Obama" a.k.a ItsModella.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
*still following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
CFCfan:

I dey woo.. the only Ogbunike Princess and "Nairaland's Michelle Obama" a.k.a ItsModella.
good luck grin tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Penissucker(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Who is gonna woo me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Creamish(f): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
funny thread. . . . grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Maximus85(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: Alright people, it's back to the game, the glory of the Romance Section.
THE WOOING CHALLENGE is back again, and now its the Men's Version (Season
3) Now remodelled!
We had a successful SEASON 2. You can check up the link here

https://www.nairaland.com/1118314/wooing-challenge-season-2-men

HOW IT WORKS

* A male participant
picks any lady to be wooed.
* Earns himself a SLOT along with a fellow dude as a challenger.
* On the D-day (Fri. 29th) your slot will be announced, you type/post your wooing codes
while the lady in-
between reads and pick a man that broke her
walls.

GUYS PLEASE NOTE

* Any lady you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
* If the lady picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.
* You can do some
"underground" research to properly woo your "lady" or win her heart.
* Alloting SLOT is gonna be based on first-to-indicate.

THE AIMS

* Fun
* Positive interaction
* Increase of quality posts
* Open mindedness
* Attraction boost
* Love connect
* Intelligence and mind-power check

NOTE

All stunts here can be "pushed" only by personal decision of both parties.
So guys, if you are
HANDSOME, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break
and WIN any lady's HEART, please nominate yourself

LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die sad

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

kwAzzIE kEEd and _______ to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and ________ to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve and. ________ to woo adaobi123

adim2 and ________ to woo tea esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa and ________ to woo mysticgal

[size=32pt]AUDITIONS BEGIN NOW AND ENDS ON THURSDAY, 28TH, WHILE THE CHALLENGE PROPER KICKS OFF ON FRIDAY, THE 29TH
TIME: 7PM PROMPT[/size]

Alright guys, lets do this!

How do I get a slot?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Maximus85(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'd love to woo mysticgal
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Maximus85:

How do I get a slot?
Just choose any lady of your choice. Do that fast. It's remaining only 4 slots.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Penis sucker: Who is gonna woo me?
LMAO!

Who is going to woo P.enis sucker? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die sad

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and ________ to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve and drnairalov to woo adaobi123

adim2 and ________ to woo tea esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa , kaboninc and Maximus85 to woo mysticgal

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

(please feel free to indicate if there be any missing entry)

4 SLOTS REMAINING!
3 DAYS TO GO!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
baibijay: legit y haven't you registered yet?

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by brushstrokes(f): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Okay am back
Eze am in

Brush_strokes to woo brush_strokes angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
brush_strokes: Okay am back
Eze am in

LMAO grin grin
*Falls from Michelle Obama's roof*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
brush_strokes: Okay am back
Eze am in

Nice pic wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by brushstrokes(f): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
CFCfan:
LMAO grin grin
*Falls from Michelle Obama's roof*
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (126)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.