Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80816 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
CFCfan:
LMAO grin grin
*Falls from Michelle Obama's roof*
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mariannlove(f): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
sexkillz: Eze pomo, how about you edit that last slot. I can't woo who is mine already. . . It's not done anywhere.
wink
sexkillz: Eze pomo, how about you edit that last slot. I can't woo who is mine already. . . It's not done anywhere.
Re-wooing

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by brushstrokes(f): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Legit1:

Nice pic wink

Thankss

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Legit1:

grin grin
baibijay: legit y haven't you registered yet?
Oh bay bay omalicha nwa kiss
The rooms have been occupied (pun intended), say yes and we can do the wooing later tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
2legit2qwt:

grin grin

Impostor! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
fitzmayowa,kaboninc,maximus,you are darlings,honeys,sugars,thanks for wooing me,i will make you happy.thanks and kisses a bunch.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die sad

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo cheesy

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and ________ to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve and drnairalov to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo TEA esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa , kaboninc and Maximus85 to woo mysticgal

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

(please feel free to indicate if there be any missing entry)

4 SLOTS REMAINING!
3 DAYS TO GO!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
deejay harry,i dunno of others,but what i am here is what i am true life,except for my name,picz,the rest true,no hypocrisy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by albacete(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
am coming to sweep u off ur feet @tea esq. Hope u ready? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by albacete(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
TEA esq™:

So now that we've got everyone shining 'em teeth can mynd forget about who ever he is planning to woo and woo me?

Ask no more. U have been finally booked. smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
albacete: am coming to sweep u off ur feet @tea esq. Hope u ready? smiley
grin ok... Fingers crossed

And Where in google's name is adim2 ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by IZUKWU(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Penis sucker: Who is gonna woo me?
who gave you this name ! How in the world of all names ,did you come up with this name.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
IZUKWU: who gave you this name ! How in the world of all names ,did you come up with this name.
grin grin grin this guy you vex o grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by albacete(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
@tea Esq:
would u let me woo fruityjojo and baibijay as well

Fruity and bj, where art thou?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
hun hun *clear throat* after chop eba
sigh..........

ehn ehn.... Eze i hope you know dat ehm........... Vicky be my pal, abeg hook us togeda. Though she have kids but i dont mind (dat is love).
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
IZUKWU: who gave you this name ! How in the world of all names ,did you come up with this name.

No mind am! So nasty
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
albacete: @tea Esq:

U are not allowed to woo more than one person(says d rule of the contest)
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ifihearam: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
D explorer will NOT make the mistake you just did by eluding my name hence by the powers conferred in me I here cancel it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
why are there less posts?pls guyz start wooing,just pick a slot with my name oh.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
albacete: @tea Esq:

Big eyes grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by omiobo: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
mysticgal: why are there less posts?pls guyz start wooing,just pick a slot with my name oh.
Why are you not in the list? I dey suspect you,ur second name go be trouble.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by MrsChima(f): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze

I want to woo ikeking and debosky. My name needs to go up pronto!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by gunners160(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
If Sexkillz takes this challenge lightly, then he's a coward.
SK & DX must woo one babe.
mk it 3 or more. d more d competitors d tougher d show d slot shuld b lyke dis.sexkills crownprice dx and ... To woo so nd so
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 190: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin grin grin

flytefalzz grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eze add vision2050 on that list cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by albacete(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
fruityjojo: Big eyes grin

yeah right! Wanna put my eggs on diff. Baskets
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Eze

I want to woo ikeking and debosky. My name needs to go up pronto!
Before that can take effect, you need to get the two 'specimen' to acquiesce, but your request will be attended to in the vice versa cool

#chima le m kam n'ata oyibo ka anu okuko cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
albacete:

yeah right! Wanna put my eggs on diff. Baskets
u aint even sure if yasef tongue wooin hasn't started nd ur scared.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
gunners160: mk it 3 or more. d more d competitors d tougher d show d slot shuld b lyke dis.sexkills crownprice dx and ... To woo so nd so
Actually, there's no specific number of wooers indicated, so a lady can have as many as 100 wooers, but she must pick one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
vision2050: hun hun *clear throat* after chop eba
sigh..........

ehn ehn.... Eze i hope you know dat ehm........... Vicky be my pal, abeg hook us togeda. Though she have kids but i dont mind (dat is love).
Replied!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Any lady that wants me to woo her, should PM me and give me 5 reasons why I should do so grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by albacete(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^hahahaha
fruityjojo: u aint even sure if yasef tongue wooin hasn't started nd ur scared.
me scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (126)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.