Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39656 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

My friend don't act stewpeed.

1. Did OBJ not visit a Boko Haram den?

2. Was Boko Haram oblivious to visit of OBJ to Baba Fugu?

3. Did the FG approve of OBJ meeting with Baba Fugu?

4. Mention any Igbo general (dead or alive) that can undertake such a mission.

You sissy minded people!
manny4life:

Let me help him

[size=16pt]WAS BABA FUGU A SENIOR BOKO MEMBER, YES OR NO?[/size]
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 12:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

My friend don't act stewpeed.

1. Did OBJ not visit a Boko Haram den?

2. Was Boko Haram oblivious to visit of OBJ to Baba Fugu?

3. Did the FG approve of OBJ meeting with Baba Fugu?

4. Mention any Igbo general (dead or alive) that can undertake such a mission.

You sissy minded people!

What was the result of the visit, failure. The blood of that innocent man is on OBJ head.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 12:54am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:

This is the point they're not getting, you can't fight with someone who has nothing to loose but gain... RUN when u see those flying rockets coming in.

but they have plenty to loose and they are just as vulnerable as anyone else. what they do is study the vulnerability of their opponent and attack it. you study their vulnerability as well and you exploit it. there is no group , however deadly or dangerous and tenacious that does not have a vulnerability point.......a point of least resistance! you must study it, surveil it, recreate it, and device a control mechanism for it.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2013
7842I:

What was the result of the visit, failure. The blood of that innocent man is on OBJ head.
OBJ solved nothing, but the innocent man was killed. His blind move cost a man his life.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha, I knew you will not disappoint me in your childish tantrums. Allahu Akbar! They are coming oh...lets head to Seme Border!

childish rants? hahahahaha
why do you have the amp ever since i exposed you as a dangote truckdriver? you are not a billyonaire, you are a trust fund child! without your middle-class parents, you would be mowing my lawn in kensington gardens, you epileptic beast of burden!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by kettykin: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

And yet again, you prove why everyone calls you a certified dunce.

1. In your inglorious foolishness, you implied my statement as: OBJ met with bokoharam. That is plain idiocy. Take time to read, analytically break down my statement before you ever rush to quote me again on this forum!

2. OBJ went to Boko Haram's den. That is a FACT! What he did go and do there? Discuss about blowing up Igbos abi? You paranoid freaks.

3. Give me just one general from your all Igbo land with all the security apparatus from the Federal Government that can perform such a feat that a YORUBA man did with Boko Haram!

The Hypocrit laid the foundation for Boko Haram
[size=16pt]Why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader[/size]
http://247ureports.com/why-we-did-not-kill-obasanjo-boko-haram/

“He was going to be a big catch” said the source who explained that the leadership halted the operation as Obasanjo went inside the residence of Babakura.

“Obasanjo was good to us. We had no problem with Obasanjo. We had him. We could have taken him out”, as he recalled that the sharia movement took off during the period when Obasanjo was president. “The problem started during the late President Yar’Adua regime. Goodluck only inherited the problem. We have no problem with Goodluck. But his Ijaw people around him are deceiving him”.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

but they have plenty to loose and they are just as vulnerable as anyone else. what they do is study the vulnerability of their opponent and attack it. you study their vulnerability as well and you exploit it. there is no group , however deadly or dangerous and tenacious that does not have a vulnerability point.......a point of least resistance! you must study it, surveil it, recreate it, and device a control mechanism for it.
Thats theory, come down to the practical. Its not enough to study reverse psychology. Come and stop a c4 laden car driven by a suicide bomber at 100Km/Hr!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

You're speaking ENGLISH, when time comes, we'll know between Boko and Lagos, who has more to loose...smh
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

jonathan goodluck made boko haram what they are
goodluck is a fool - all he ought to have done was to crush boko haram from the onset. imagine what the odi youths would have become if obasanjo had looked the other way when his soldiers were executed in the ijaw rainforest!

manny4life:
You're speaking ENGLISH, when time comes, we'll know between Boko and Lagos, who has more to loose...smh

i will crush boko haram in 30 days.
give me arms/ammunitions, keep the media away and give me 2000 military personnel from the south west. it's easy!!!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Your grammer too much, land lagos and join the fight now before them pursue your brothers into Cotonou!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

childish rants? hahahahaha
why do you have the amp ever since i exposed you as a dangote truckdriver? you are not a billyonaire, you are a trust fund child! without your middle-class parents, you would be mowing my lawn in kensington gardens, you epileptic beast of burden!
You got me all figured out, Poor you. You lack foresight to not even decipher my fiscal propensity from my lexical prowess. This is an anonymous forum, lets not declare our assets.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2013
@Pataki
Why are you running away from the question
manny4life:

Let me help him

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: You got me all figured out, Poor you. You lack foresight to not even decipher my fiscal propensity from my lexical prowess.

you are a tool!
i can bet you don't have N200,000 in your account home or away. billyonaire? the only thing you have in billions are your stupidity platelets flowing in your blood stream. grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

jonathan goodluck made boko haram what they are
goodluck is a fool - all he ought to have done was to crush boko haram from the onset. imagine what the odi youths would have become if obasanjo had looked the other way when his soldiers were executed in the ijaw rainforest!

give me arms/ammunitions, keep the media away and give me 2000 military personnel from the south west. it's easy!!!

So that another pogrom will start in the north and the yoruba will betray him like Awolowo did? The man has learnt from Ojukwu, we are in this together, there is no quick fix solution. The last chance to end this was in 1967, the next will be in 2099.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool!
i can bet you don't have N200,000 in your account home or away. billyonaire? the only thing you have in billions are your stupidity platelets flowing in your blood stream. grin
Let's not declare our assets bro, Do not go there cos if we start, people will say I am bragging, but its not bragging if its true, its confirmation, so cease the invitation to Asset Declaration.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2013
7842I:
So that another pogrom will start in the north and the yoruba will betray him like Awolowo did? The man has learnt from Ojukwu, we are in this together, there is no quick fix solution. The last chance to end this was in 1967, the next will be in 2099.

ojukwu went into a war he didn't fully prepare for.....
he led innocent people to their deaths because he's a spoilt-brat. what's happening now is a bit different - this is the federal government against some bunch of deluded groups who want to transform into an islamic country. how difficult can it be to overpower a group with less than 2000 members?

Billyonaire: Let's not declare our assets bro, Do not go there cos if we start, people will say I am bragging, but its not bragging if its true, its confirmation, so cease the invitation to Asset Declaration.

my dog live a far comfortable life than you do - #nobrags
i am not the type that would go into a dïckwaving contest but its sometimes necessary to put financially bankrupt louts like yourself in the bottom drawer. how much have you ever earned honestly or dishonestly? i mean even if you are into crime, how much have you made from it?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Thats theory, come down to the practical. Its not enough to study reverse psychology. Come and stop a c4 laden car driven by a suicide bomber at 100Km/Hr!

whats the cost if a suicide bomber hits, say Eko bridge during rush hour?

"massive"!

whats the cost if a helicopter retrofitted with missile hits, say ....the boko haram enclave, wiping out their entire households?

"massive"!

the problem with you guys is you are afraid the international media will label your action and judge your morals for wiping out 500,000 in reprisal for just 50.

Yoruba does not think like that. If a persin is capable of killing 50 of you he will double, triple that, plus more, if he had a single shot to do so. When you get the single shot opportunity to erase his ancestry and progeny on earth....press the button and ask God for forgiveness later.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

ojukwu went into a war he didn't fully prepare for.....
he led innocent people to their deaths because he's a spoilt-brat. what's happening now is a bit different - this is the federal government against some bunch of deluded groups who want to transform into an islamic country. how difficult can it be to overpower a group with less than 2000 members?
Yes, we accept, and OPC's Gani is opening his dirty mouth to say he can fight suicide bombers ? Can you believe that ? cos if you believe, then you are just an avatar in a video game.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2013

Tell that to nations that are at war on terror, nations that have spent billions of $$$ in defense of terror only. I'm sure they will admire your foresight and importantly, enthusiasm... Good luck on your interview
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

"massive"!

whats the cost if a helicopter retrofitted with missile hits, say ....the boko haram enclave, wiping out their entire households?

"massive"!

the problem with you guys is you are afraid the international media will label your action and judge your morals for wiping out 500,000 in reprisal for just 50.

Yoruba does not think like that. If a persin is capable of killing 50 of you he will double, triple that, plus more, if he had a single shot to do so. When you get the single shot opportunity to erase his ancestry and progeny on earth....press the button and ask God for forgiveness later.

So in essence, OPC has Helicopter, Please go to bed unless you are Ajax Bukana!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, we accept, and OPC's Gani is opening his dirty mouth to say he can fight suicide bombers ? Can you believe that ? cos if you believe, then you are just an avatar in a video game.

he said he would defend yorubaland - sharpen your comprehension skills!
in the south west territory, OPC would smash boko haram. it's a different ball game if gani had said he would go to the north and tame boko haram!

manny4life:
Tell that to nations that are at war on terror, nations that have spent billions of $$$ in defense of terror only. I'm sure they will admire your foresight and importantly, enthusiasm... Good luck on your interview

hahahahaha - nations that spent money on the fight against terror do so to win contracts and make money. this is where engineering companies like halliburton earn their stripes. there's a motivation to keep the war in iraq, afghanistan and the middle east in general going. during these wars, some big political figures and big companies laugh their way to the banks.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

"massive"!

"massive"!

The opportunity you crave is here already. Be prepared to wipe out Boko haram forever, I am bookmarking this quote and will producwe it at the appointed time.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: So in essence, OPC has Helicopter, Please go to bed unless you are Ajax Bukana!

The post was funny...lol at helicopter retrofitted with missile... cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

my dog live a far comfortable life than you do - #nobrags
i am not the type that would go into a dïckwaving contest but its sometimes necessary to put financially bankrupt louts like yourself in the bottom drawer. how much have you ever earned honestly or dishonestly? i mean even if you are into crime, how much have you made from it?

I cant afford to lose my energy over you, you are an example of typical poor fellow who just have opportunity to insult people who are better than you are. Lets focus on the funny threat by OPC to fight Islamic Bokos with dane guns and matchet. I will not join you in the mud.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

in the south west territory, OPC would smash boko haram. it's a different ball game if gani had said he would go to the north and tame boko haram!
Whether in the North, west, east or inside your bedroom, bokoharam is bokoharam.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: So in essence, OPC has Helicopter, Please go to bed unless you are Ajax Bukana!

you see, there you go! grin.

you are simple minded.....you lack capability for expansive imagination. You want everything ti be literally spelt out. Thats why i ignored you so long. i will return you to the ignore bin now. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

Na talk una sabi no fighting, he will defend lagos, just like your warriors of old defended Kwara?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:

Let me help him

Let me entertain the foolishness of you and that tribal MOD a bit.

YES he was a senior Boko Haram member!

Now prove that as a LIE.

You sissy g-string twats!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Let's not declare our assets bro, Do not go there cos if we start, people will say I am bragging, but its not bragging if its true, its confirmation, so cease the invitation to Asset Declaration.
Ignore that part time grave yard security guard. He is a Ghay asylum seeker in the UK. He s.uck Dh.ick for spare change. Nigeria immigration officers at the arrival gate of MMI knows their lot better,stingy and starving lot. He can't afford three square meal. You will see 10 of them in the Club sharing one bottle of Jack Daniel and generously ask five of them to join your table....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu / Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.