Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39652 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he said he would defend yorubaland - sharpen your comprehension skills!
in the south west territory, OPC would smash boko haram. it's a different ball game if gani had said he would go to the north and tame boko haram!
How does he intend to 'defend' yorubaland ? With juju, matchet and dane gun ? What more does Gani's OPC have ? I am not sure you have had an opportunity of even cleaning an AK47, so please cease making these statements.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

you see, there you go! grin.

you are simple minded.....you lack capability for expansive imagination. You want everything ti be literally spelt out. Thats why i ignored you so long. i will return you to the ignore bin now. cheesy cheesy

You've been busted and you are dodging.......
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Let me entertain the foolishness of you and that tribal MOD a bit.

YES he was a senior Boko Haram member!

Now prove that as a LIE.

You sissy g-string twats!

More foolishness, now read through your own post and then tell me you're not contradictory. cheesy cheesy grin

Please zip your pathetic smelling gutter of a mouth. Minutes before Baba fugu was shot dead (yes I mean shot dead!) he was on the phone with Sahara reporters. Baba Fugu had Boko Haram members surrounding him at all times. Boko Haram knew way beforehand that OBJ was coming to see Baba Fugu.

What got him killed was simply that he collected money from OBJ and wanted to use that to influence Boko Haram. Baba Fugu knew who were the senior officials of Boko Haram, he was surrounded by them 24/7!

What do you pathetic lot about state of affairs in this nation other than to be kidnapping here and there and fleeing every part of the country including your own land from the nothern people?!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire:
I cant afford to lose my energy over you, you are an example of typical poor fellow who just have opportunity to insult people who are better than you are. Lets focus on the funny threat by OPC to fight Islamic Bokos with dane guns and matchet. I will not join you in the mud.

how can you have any energy left when you are malnourished.
abeg, move to the side and let me speak to people with proteins in their system. can you even afford 3 square meals without your parents helping you?

Afam4eva:
Whether in the North, west, east or inside your bedroom, bokoharam is bokoharam.

no, they are not!
they are cowards who attack people without warning. why don't they come out to the streets and fight a guerrilla war like normal militia groups do?

7842I:
Na talk una sabi no fighting, he will defend lagos, just like your warriors of old defended Kwara?

he would defend the south west like the federal government did in the late 60s.

Billyonaire: How does he intend to 'defend' yorubaland ? With juju, matchet and dane gun ? What more does Gani's OPC have ? I am not sure you have had an opportunity of even cleaning an AK47, so please cease making these statements.

AK-47? i fired that when i was only 12 in naija.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

My friend don't act stewpeed.

1. Did OBJ not visit a Boko Haram den?

2. Was Boko Haram oblivious to visit of OBJ to Baba Fugu?

3. Did the FG approve of OBJ meeting with Baba Fugu?

4. Mention any Igbo general (dead or alive) that can undertake such a mission.

You sissy minded people!

And either Manny or the disgraceful NL certified dunce can please answer my questions in the quote above.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Now prove that as a LIE.

You don search google tire, you no see wetin you dey find na him you kuku stand behind your assertion make wetin wan happen happen. I will lecture you this time around but next time you may not be lucky. Don't bring your lies to the WWW...Fugu was a relative to the former bokoharam leader and not part of bokoharam himself. I hope you've learned something today. Now, go home and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 1:19am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: How does he intend to 'defend' yorubaland ? With juju, matchet and dane gun ? What more does Gani's OPC have ? I am not sure you have had an opportunity of even cleaning an AK47, so please cease making these statements.

Let me help coogar out here, Gani adams will be given all the ammo in Nigerian arsenal to fight boko haram. Thats why he is opening his wide muth to say he can defend yorubaland even as he cannot load a common pistol. Yoruba and boasting are twin brothers.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

how can you have any energy left when you are malnourished.
abeg, move to the side and let me speak to people with proteins in their system. can you even afford 3 square meals without your parents helping you?
Only poor people talk about meals, nourishment and square meals. To be frank, I feel sorry for you, its an indication that you are still yet to live a good life. Every intelligent Yoruba knows that Gani Adams is misfiring and that Tinubu calling for Amnesty is wrong. Only a never-do-well like you will blindly dance naked without shame.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:

More foolishness, now read through your own post and then tell me you're not contradictory. cheesy cheesy grin

What is with the demented laughter? Are you normal?

Prove that it is a LIE! Otherwise you are going to be labelled as a certified dunce as that disgraceful tribal MOD is!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Now prove that as a LIE.

You sissy g-string twats!

To further entertain your stupidity

According to the Boko Haram source, former President Obasanjo had made first contact with Yusuf’s in-lawal, Babakura Fuggu [eldest son of Yusuf's in-law] in early September 2012 concerning opening a channel of dialogue with the terrorist group. The leadership of the group took it uneasy with the choice of Babakura – [since the line of leadership did not automatically follow family lineage as in traditional settings. As a 'religious' group they did not see Babakura as the rightful person to take over from Yusuf.] - For this reason, the leadership of the group ‘silently’ objected to the meeting between Babakura and Obasanjo.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2013
7842I:

The opportunity you crave is here already. Be prepared to wipe out Boko haram forever, I am bookmarking this quote and will producwe it at the appointed time.

Yes, please do!

There is a good reason western governments refuse to label bokoharam a terrorist and instead called it "the effect of poverty".

Ibos are blind and cant see what is going on.

Yes, please bookmark what i say here and bring it up at a future time.

Let boko attack anywhere on Yorubaland, we posess the solution to eradicate their poverty.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Prove that it is a LIE! Otherwise you are going to be labelled as a certified dunce as that disgraceful tribal MOD is!

Fool, can't u see it? This is from a source, post yours let's see if it's not contradictory...lol

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire:
Only poor people talk about meals, nourishment and square meals. To be frank, I feel sorry for you, its an indication that you are still yet to live a good life. Every intelligent Yoruba knows that Gani Adams is misfiring and that Tinubu calling for Amnesty is wrong. Only a never-do-well like you will blindly dance naked without shame.

that's your level of poverty....
i address people the way they are financially capable of doing. your poverty is at the 3-square meal level. when you upgrade, i would address you properly!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by AndreUweh(m): 1:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Yes, please do!

There is a good reason western governments refuse to label bokoharam a terrorist and instead called it "the effect of poverty".

Ibos are blind and cant see what is going on.

Yes, please bookmark what i say here and bring it up at a future time.

Let boko attack anywhere on Yorubaland, we posess the solution to eradicate their poverty.
Prevention is better than cure
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

You don search google tire, you no see wetin you dey find na him you kuku stand behind your assertion make wetin wan happen happen. I will lecture you this time around but next time you may not be lucky. Don't bring your lies to the WWW...Fugu was a relative to the former bokoharam leader and not part of bokoharam himself. I hope you've learned something today. Now, go home and sin no more.

Hahahaha! You are TRULY a gallant NL certified DUNCE!

Baba fuugu was a Boko Haram member!

He assumed the foolishness of being a relative to the slain Boko Haram leader, automatically transfers the leadership right to him.

My friend, your so-called education was nothing but profound stewpeedity!

Dunce! Where is your weblink to prove your assertion as right?

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

that's your level of poverty....
i address people the way they are financially capable of doing. your poverty is at the 3-square meal level. when you upgrade, i would address you properly!
Stop talking about food, its a shame! I thought you were a man, I never want to exchange words with a low-life please. I've got class, on my echelon we discuss issues and policies not food and poverty. My Question remains unanswered; How will OPC fight Boko Haram ? Will you just massacre all the Hausas in your states ? Will that be justice ? Will you kill suicide bombers with bow/arrow, Sango Juju, Dane gun, matchet and dogs ? Listen dude, call Gani to order and make him understand that OPC is illegal militia, if JTF arrives Lagos, OPC will be used for target practice before they engage Boko Haram, anyway that time, you will be running across Seme Border to meet the other Ododuwa cousins of yours.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Ewu Pataki

Contrary to the garbage you spewed

1. Did OBJ not visit a Boko Haram den? NO, he did not.

2. Was Boko Haram oblivious to visit of OBJ to Baba Fugu? Yes they knew but objected to him as the choice, contrary to what u wrote

3. Did the FG approve of OBJ meeting with Baba Fugu? Ask Jonathan.

4. Mention any Igbo general (dead or alive) that can undertake such a mission. DUMB... Igbo men get CLASS, grin

Hey f****tard, I hope I was able to provide answers to u... idiotic scum of the earth..

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Prevention is better than cure

we are not their pharmacists or doctors.....but we will be the therapists that disposess them of their demons.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2013
Coogar does not have a driver license and cant even drive. Nicca came to the UK with fake Brit passport, he is stocked with a jamaican name......LMAO

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

He assumed the foolishness of being a relative to the slain Boko Haram leader, automatically transfers the leadership right to him.

This quote above is also meant for Dunce Manny.

Another certified and approved NL dunce!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Coogar does not have a driver license and cant even drive. Nicca came to the UK with fake Brit passport, he is stocked with a jamaican name......LMAO
I thought as much, he keeps talking about food and 3 square meals. I guess that's his greatest challenge.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Prove that he was a bokoharam member or zip it. Lots of educated illiterates these days.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

This quote above is also meant for Dunce Manny.

Another certified and approved NL dunce!

Coming from genetically modified idiota, a scum doofus, an olodo, mugu @ work, let's just say that your level of reasoning is not on par.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life: Ewu Pataki

Contrary to the garbage you spewed

1. Did OBJ not visit a Boko Haram den? NO, he did not.

2. Was Boko Haram oblivious to visit of OBJ to Baba Fugu? Yes they knew but objected to him as the choice, contrary to what u wrote

3. Did the FG approve of OBJ meeting with Baba Fugu? Ask Jonathan.

4. Mention any Igbo general (dead or alive) that can undertake such a mission. DUMB... Igbo men get CLASS, grin

Hey f****tard, I hope I was able to provide answers to u... idiotic scum of the earth..

Igbo men get class indeed!

Strapping on g-strings and fleeing in the middle of the night to Abidjan when they start a war they cannot finish!

Sissy livered peeps!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Prove that he was a bokoharam member or zip it. Lots of educated illiterates these days.

Educated ke? Who dash dead body? grin

Abeg leave the nama let him continue. I've asked of his source, he's still ranting.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Strapping on g-strings and fleeing in the middle of the night to Abidjan when they start a war they cannot finish!

Sissy livered peeps!

Lol, is that your best shot? Dude, you need to quit the jin-jin that you been smoking, that shitt be having negative side effect on the brain.

Oh btw, Igbo men got real SWAG... You can accuse us for anything, but having friends as terrors of the earth is abominable...
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello, its that time of the night here in Lagos Nigeria, I got to rest my head a little, it was exciting, I hope we have more of these times to enjoy each other's company and disagree to agree. I need 5hrs of sleep. Bye y'all.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Sissy livered peeps!

they talk bitterly about OPC response, but yet at home and in hausaland they are being slaughtered and all nwazuruike has said is "dont touch innocent hausas living in east". none of them find it insulting that nwazuruke called hausa "innocent"......same people that has. oppressed and butchered them for over 50yrs.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

Disgraceful MOD doofus,

Manny has already provided the weblink you are asking for. You can find it in the previous webpage to this. For future consideration: Please take time to read posts diligently before hiding post in an idiotic manner.

I have taught you enough for tonight. cool

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:39am On Mar 25, 2013
“Obasanjo was good to us. We had no problem with Obasanjo. We had him. We could have taken him out”, as he recalled that the sharia movement took off during the period when Obasanjo was president. “

Haha, when president endorse Sharia and Tinubu asking for amnesty, this people and their cunningly behavior.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Disgraceful MOD doofus,

Manny has already provided the weblink you are asking for. You can find it in the previous webpage to this. For future consideration: Please take time to read posts diligently before hiding post in an idiotic manner.

I have taught you enough for tonight. cool

Ewu,

You can't provide your own links, what happen? Shame on you again... Don't rely on Manny's bring your own out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.