Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39650 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:41am On Mar 25, 2013
I'm done with you, smh @ your foolishness without boundary.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2013
IBOS ARE COWARDS!!! grin

afam hiding post .
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by airmark(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

they talk bitterly about OPC response, but yet at home and in hausaland they are being slaughtered and all nwazuruike has said is "dont touch innocent hausas living in east". none of them find it insulting that nwazuruke called hausa "innocent"......same people that has. oppressed and butchered them for over 50yrs.

Ibos themselves know they have severe leadership challenge, since 1960s.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Stop talking about food, its a shame! I thought you were a man, I never want to exchange words with a low-life please. I've got class, on my echelon we discuss issues and policies not food and poverty.

low-life? billyonaire - you are the walter mitty of our generation. you epitomise acute poverty - you better keep it a hundred so that people like you can be adopted. i would gladly do so to help a sorry pasty-arsė like yourself.

My Question remains unanswered; How will OPC fight Boko Haram ? Will you just massacre all the Hausas in your states ? Will that be justice ? Will you kill suicide bombers with bow/arrow, Sango Juju, Dane gun, matchet and dogs ? Listen dude, call Gani to order and make him understand that OPC is illegal militia, if JTF arrives Lagos, OPC will be used for target practice before they engage Boko Haram, anyway that time, you will be running across Seme Border to meet the other Ododuwa cousins of yours.

your propensity to stretch the borders of idiocy is exemplary.

boko haram are cowards - the bombs are planted by ordinary citizens like a plantain seller, suya vendors, etc. they are ghosts! gani adams is banking on going to sabo, ketu, etc and shoot double-barell catridges at their women n children.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 1:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: I thought as much, he keeps talking about food and 3 square meals. I guess that's his greatest challenge.
He goes on a date in public transportation. I felt bad when I saw how most of them were living in the UK. They are stock in between cos their age mates in Nigeria and the USA are above them in every aspect. Out of curiosity in 2007 on arrival to naija, I asked an immigration officer how he could spot london based naijas from afar and was shocked when he said they look malnourished and wears faded clothes.....LMAO
Niccas gotta be humble, I dissed him cos he looks down on people that live in Nigeria meanwhile he goes half way on his cable bills with his flat mate. Born in US did my high school and first year uni in naija before returning to God's Own Country and continues to stay true to my heritage. Peeps gotta be humble
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

they talk bitterly about OPC response, but yet at home and in hausaland they are being slaughtered and all nwazuruike has said is "dont touch innocent hausas living in east". none of them find it insulting that nwazuruke called hausa "innocent"......same people that has. oppressed and butchered them for over 50yrs.

Are you minding them. I remember some years back when the Hausas killed a number of Yorubas in Kano.

When yoruba decended on Hausas in Sabo Sagamu, Hausas at Sabo gathered 50 fat cows to appease Yorubas at Sagamu.

We are accomodating and hospitable, but we would never tolerate anyone riding on our hospitality at whatever instance.

Same cannot be said of our sissy men from the East.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2013
airmark:

Ibos themselves know they have severe leadership challenge, since 1960s.

...and they jealously dont want others to have good leadership either. they wish ill on yorubaland. everytime simething good happen in yorubaland they bad mouth it. bunch of bakassi COWARDS! grin

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

He goes on a date in public transportation. I felt bad when I saw how most of them were living in the UK. They are stock in between cos their age mates in Nigeria and the USA are above them in every aspect. Out of curiosity in 2007 on arrival to naija, I asked an immigration officer how he could spot london bases naijas from afar and was shocked when he said they look malnourished and their faded clothes.....LMAO

the moment you mentioned public transport, i concluded you are a stark illiterate. the same public transport that MPs, city traders and multi-millionaires use on a daily basis? instead of you to praise the effective transport system in london city, you are here ptyalising what i would expect from a photosensitive epileptic patient. london is like new york, everyone uses the public transport!

Niccas gotta be humble, I dissed him cos he looks down on people that live in Nigeria meanwhile he goes half way on his cable bills with his flat mate. Born in US did my high school and first year uni in naija before returning to God's Own Country and continues to stay true to my heritage. Peeps gotta be humble

i don't look down on honest nigerians!
i look down on idiotic sycophants and moronic fawners like yourself who have allowed blind patriotism to becloud their sense of judgement. admitting there's a problem is the first step in rehabilitating a sick state like nigeria......but cretinous vermins like yourself don't even want to admit there's a problem at all.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

He goes on a date in public transportation. I felt bad when I saw how most of them were living in the UK. They are stock in between cos their age mates in Nigeria and the USA are above them in every aspect. Out of curiosity in 2007 on arrival to naija, I asked an immigration officer how he could spot london based naijas from afar and was shocked when he said they look malnourished and wears faded clothes.....LMAO

This is why I told him I respect Naija people who are working day and night, sun and sweat to make ends meet, and not those who depend on welfare and food stamp.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

Are you minding them. I remember some years back when the Hausas killed a number of Yorubas in Kano.

When yoruba decended on Hausas in Sabo Sagamu, Hausas at Sabo gathered 50 fat cows to appease Yorubas at Sagamu.

We are accomodating and hospitable, but we would never tolerate anyone riding on our hospitality at whatever instance.

Same cannot be said of our sissy men from the East.

look here.....

bokoharam : killed ibos in churches across the north
massob response : evacuate ibos to refugee camps in east

bokoharam: ambushed and killed ibo women and children heading east
massob response : we want our biafra now!

bokoharam : killed more ibos in churches and raided their communities
massob response : all ibos must boycott work and fast for three days

massacre in alaigbo : 50 floating ibo corpses in ezu river
massob response : we want investigation. more fasting and boycott

massacre of apo 6 : 6 ibo boys murdered in north
massob response : we want biafra, struggle continues

bokoharam : attacked and blew ibo buses killing over 100
massob response : we must not attack hausas in east
---------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the above one wonders when the Ibos are going to get some courage and treat Hausas the way their "oppressors" have treated them continously since 1950 with bloodbath.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 1:55am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, is that your best shot? Dude, you need to quit the jin-jin that you been smoking, that shitt be having negative side effect on the brain.

Oh btw, Igbo men got real SWAG... You can accuse us for anything, but having friends as terrors of the earth is abominable...

I hear you. G-string swag is the best.

While real men are talking of protecting what belongs to them, you are here ranting about swag.

By the time Boko Haram finishes with you all, I won't be surprised to find G-strings pants littered all over your land.

Swag indeed!

Anuofia!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:
This is why I told him I respect Naija people who are working day and night, sun and sweat to make ends meet, and not those who depend on welfare and food stamp.

your moral compass is so screwed up, i wonder how you find your way to your bathroom. there's almost nothing like honest living in naija. 99% are crooks because the system is 100% corrupt. where should we start? ghost workers? yahoo peops, embezzlement of funds meant for awarded contracts, etc. where are the honest workers? tell me one organisation in nigeria that is not corrupt?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 2:01am On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:

Dude is on welfare and a part time credit card fraudstar. Its late night in the UK and he is still up throwing tantrum, I doubt he has a real job as claimed? Impoverished one's talk about money cos its all they fantasies about since they are dead broke.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Pataki:

I hear you. G-string swag is the best.

While real men are talking of protecting what belongs to them, you are here ranting about swag.

By the time Boko Haram finishes with you all, I won't be surprised to find G-strings pants littered all over your land.

Swag indeed!

Anuofia!

here is their swag.... cowardly carrying islamic flag in solidarity for sheik gumi. these COWARDS have lost their souls.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by bleufaucon: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Just 2 bombs and all of Lagos will be emptied. The location can best be imagined,so far,let's hope not.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 2:07am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

your moral compass is so screwed up, i wonder how you find your way to your bathroom. there's almost nothing like honest living in naija. 99% are crooks because the system is 100% corrupt. where should we start? ghost workers? yahoo peops, embezzlement of funds meant for awarded contracts, etc. where are the honest workers? tell me one organisation in nigeria that is not corrupt?
I need a tour guide, I am flying in in united airlines, and I will arrive at 10am on Tuesday, would you be able to arrange a cab for me? I know this is coming of late and for that I will pay extra to round your charges to 35 pounds.....LMAO.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seyibrown(f): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2013
I have fantastic Igbo friends and almost married one ..... but am I getting not so subtle hints from some Igbos on this thread that Igbos will turn on Yorubas in Yorubaland rather than join hands to get rid of Boko Haram, to satisfy the grievances they hold concerning the Biafran war? sad angry Some Igbos have not given up the dream of taking Lagos as part of Biafra? sad angry

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by irebombo: 2:41am On Mar 25, 2013
I think we should all be prepared for this inevitable eventualities irrespective of our tribes.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I need a tour guide, I am flying in in united airlines, and I will arrive at 10am on Tuesday, would you be able to arrange a cab for me? I know this is coming of late and for that I will pay extra to round your charges to 35 pounds.....LMAO.

hehehehehe - if you have money, you should have a chauffeur-driven executive car waiting for you at the arrival lounge. you are a trust fund baby!!! better go back to your nursing job and pack more poop! your community sponsored your trip abroad, don't let them down!!!

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 2:42am On Mar 25, 2013
seyibrown: I have fantastic Igbo friends and almost married one ..... but am I getting not so subtle hints from some Igbos on this thread that Igbos will turn on Yorubas in Yorubaland rather than join hands to get rid of Boko Haram, to satisfy the grievances they hold concerning the Biafran war? sad angry Some Igbos have not given up the dream of taking Lagos as part of Biafra? sad angry
I would not take all these buahaha seriously. Igbos and yorubas could argue all day but they won't go as far as killing themselves. We've all lived together for so long and I don't think words will affect our relationship. My close friends are yorubas, we mock each others tribe sometimes but never take it personal. Southern Nigeria is filled with educated peeps and I doubt ranting amongst ourselves will lead to shoving knives in our throat. Islam has been a draw back lately and I wish black Africans can stop making it as a do or die.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 2:44am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

hehehehehe - if you have money, you should have a chauffeur-driven executive car waiting for you at the arrival lounge. you are a trust fund baby!!! better go back to your nursing job and pack more poop! your community sponsored your trip abroad, don't let them down!!!

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 2:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

here is their swag.... cowardly carrying islamic flag in solidarity for sheik gumi. these COWARDS have lost their souls.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1037037_YANMIRI_SOPULU_jpegdd6a4f3663e82c4ab9df3ed4f4f66a52

Are those not hoesis/babymama/nwaobo's children? shocked
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

This unstable welfare kid is trying to be all sophisticated.....LMAO
You better take my offer before a Polish man sieze the opportunity. ...lol
Cos you live 6 hours away from Lagos makes you think you are civilized?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2013
[size=18pt]BRAVERY. . . .BIAFRAN STYLE[/size] cry cry

[size=18pt]bokoharam : killed ibos in churches across the north
massob response : evacuate ibos to refugee camps in east

bokoharam: ambushed and killed ibo women and children heading east
massob response : we want our biafra now!

bokoharam : killed more ibos in churches and raided their communities
massob response : all ibos must boycott work and fast for three days

massacre in alaigbo : 50 floating ibo corpses in ezu river
massob response : we want investigation. more fasting and boycott

massacre of apo 6 : 6 ibo boys murdered in north
massob response : we want biafra, struggle continues

bokoharam : attacked and blew ibo buses killing over 100
massob response : we must not attack hausas in east
---------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the above one wonders when the Ibos are going to get some courage and treat Hausas the way their "oppressors" have treated them continously since 1950 with bloodbath
[/size].

[size=18pt]Their only action since the 60s is "tongue action". Political meeting here, threats and demands over there lol[/size]
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 2:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Na only to flex muscles on NL.

embarassed
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by nduchucks: 2:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

You want to keep Nigeria one yet you imposed sharia law in a secular state? You don't practice fedral character or allow civil servant job positions to be gotten by merit? Nigeria's unity is on face value

I support ONLY constitutional actions and the amendment of the constitution where certain provisions have become obsolete.

Sir/Madam, when did I impose sharia law in a secular state and are you referring to a secular state (Nigeria) with constitutional provisions for sharia courts and laws?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by iykak47: 2:57am On Mar 25, 2013
gbosaa:

Dont mind the howling pack of cowards like negro and his mates,until they realise how fraudulent gani adams and his egbon fasehun were,they,ll continue to live in delusion about their so called opcs invincibility,imagine agberos with cowries and shells around their waists and necks with long rusty dane guns that cant kill a bush rat in up to 10 continuous shooting defending lagos against boko boys.

While the obas,senators,oga globacom are shitting their sokotos making frantic calls to oga gani to be on the alert,big boys JTF are doing marvelous security job protecting sw and environs..

The opc id.iot is still waiting for calls from sw governors before he activates the decaying vulture intestine he bought from jankara market...ndi ofe i bow for una ...umu anumanus
grin grin grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seyibrown(f): 3:50am On Mar 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I would not take all these buahaha seriously. Igbos and yorubas could argue all day but they won't go as far as killing themselves. We've all lived together for so long and I don't think words will affect our relationship. My close friends are yorubas, we mock each others tribe sometimes but never take it personal. Southern Nigeria is filled with educated peeps and I doubt ranting amongst ourselves will lead to shoving knives in our throat. Islam has been a draw back lately and I wish black Africans can stop making it as a do or die.

Bro, I hope so o! smiley

irebombo: I think we should all be prepared for this inevitable eventualities irrespective of our tribes.

You are right! Hurt, pain and suffering know no tribe!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Yoruba leaders can speak from many corners of their mouths
Their Muslim leaders are not much different from Boko sympathizers
They should make up their minds

This was March 15

National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Otunba Gani Adams, yesterday threw his weight behind the calls for dialogue with the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, urging President Goodluck Jonathan, to open up dialogue with members of the sect with a view to granting them amnesty.

He made this call while speaking with journalists during the 2013 Oke-Ibadan Festival organised by the OPC and Olokun Festival Foundation, which took place at the historic Mapo Hall, Ibadan, insisting on the promotion of history and culture as panacea to the socio-political and economic problems militating against the country.

The OPC leader, who supported the recent call by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar, that members of the Boko Haram sect should be granted amnesty by the Federal Government, maintained that the call by the Sultan was in the best interest of the country.

He lamented that the lingering Boko Haram crisis has continued to give millions of Nigerians sleepless nights and has become a source of embarrassment to the country in the international community.

He said if granting amnesty to members of the sect will bring a lasting solution to the Boko Haram menace, it will not be out of place for the President to consider it.

Adams while maintaining that whatever that could be done to ensure peace in the country will not be too much for the Federal Government to do, enjoined President Jonathan to consider the Sultan’s suggestion.

He said if amnesty could be granted to militants in the Niger Delta, the same should be extended to members of the Boko Haram in the interest of peaceful co-existence of the country.

His words: “My position on the comment by the Sultan of Sokoto is that I support his suggestion. His suggestion was in order if it will bring a lasting solution to the Boko Haram crisis. After war-war, we should create a room for dialogue.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/4144-opc-leader-gani-adams-wants-amnesty-for-boko-haram-militants

The above was last week
Now he has changed gear
Stoopid man

The same Gani Adams march 24

Boko Haram in Lagos: We’ll defend Yorubaland

Our Reporter March 24, 2013
By OMONIYI SALAUDEEN

The National coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Otunba Gani Adams, has warned members of Boko Harm group to steer clear of Yoruba land in the interest of peace, unity and stability of the country. Speaking in an interview with Sunday Sun after the Thursday’s arrest of some terror suspects believed to be members of Boko Haram insurgency in Lagos State, Adam said his group would defend Yoruba land against any aggression with their last drop of blood.

His words, “We never thought that Boko Haram would ever think of coming to Yoruba land
. We condemned what happened on Thursday out rightly and we are sending a warning signal to them that any attempt to bomb or destroy any part of Yoruba land will be met with severe resistance. Any group of person who attempts to attack Yoruba land will meet their waterloo. As an organization, we are prepared to defend Yoruba land with everything we have, including the last drop of blood in our veins. We will defend Yoruba land both physically and spiritually.”

He further expressed the willingness of the OPC to cooperate with
security
operatives in their efforts to ensure peace and safety of persons in the Southwest and Nigeria as a whole. “We are ready to co-operate with any security agent working to restore peace and tranquility in Yoruba land. Yoruba is not known for religious fanaticism. As a people, we believe that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria allows for freedom of religion. Whether you are a Christian, Muslim or traditional worshiper, everybody should be free to practice what he or she believes in. We are sending a warning signal to the hierarchy of Boko Haram or Ansaru that they should not try what they are doing in the North in Yoruba land,” he added.

Adams said though none of the Southwest governors had approached him on the best possible strategy to adopt to safeguard the region, he assured that Yoruba would not be caught unaware in case of any eventuality. “I can’t count the number of calls I have received from well meaning Yoruba leaders between the incident of Thursdays and today. In my own opinion, Yoruba are prepared for any eventuality. Some of our Obas have called me; some other important personalities have also called me. Yoruba will not be caught unaware. I don’t know about the people in authority especially the governors and members of the state
Houses
of Assembly because I have never heard from them. No governor in Yoruba land has called me for us to sit down and map out strategies. All the same, we will contribute our own quota to ensure that Yoruba land is safe. From all indications, we are prepared for any eventuality,” he maintained.

Similarly, Senate Minority Whip, Senator Ganiyu Olanrewaju Solomon, representing Lagos West Senatorial District, also commended the security operatives for their proactive measure which led to the unraveling of the terror suspects before they could carry out their planned bombing. He said, “The security operatives need to be commended for the arrest of these terror suspects. It would have been terrible if they were able to carry out their planned bombing, but the security operatives were able to foil their planned attack.”

Urging the security agencies to be ahead of the terrorists, he added, “They (security operatives) need to ensure that they are several steps ahead of terror in Lagos. That this happened in Lagos calls for concern. There is a reason for everybody to be worried because Lagosians are not known for terrorism. Lagos is not known for terror of any kind. Lagos is a community where communal life is a way of life. People living together know one another.”

Solomon also advised residents of Lagos to be more vigilant and report any suspicious movement to the law enforcement agencies. “We need to pay more attention to our environment and live with a higher sense of vigilance. We should not take anything for granted. We need to be more vigilant and support efforts of security agencies”, he enjoined.

But a former Publicity Secretary of the Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, cautioned against creating unnecessary panic in the polity, saying “we only need to be more vigilant and conscious of movement around our environment.”

Odumakin warned that Yoruba would not succumb to any intimidation under whatever guise. “It is clear that all is not well in the country. Yoruba have no issue with anybody. We suspect that fifth columnists who want to instigate fear in Yoruba land are the one behind this thing. But Yoruba will not be vulnerable to any attack where ever it is coming from.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/boko-haram-in-lagos-well-defend-yorubaland/

Imagine this clown
You want them granted amnesty because they were not in your area and now that they are advancing south,you are breathing fire

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Guess Ill Pull up a Chair and Enjoy some Tribalism

Ain't no other section Live Tonight
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by JulianaGhana: 4:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Crazy Ppl Primitive folks In GH We no hav dis type of tribal disputes mtchewww
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 4:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Baby mama:

The above was last week
Now he has changed gear
Stoopid man

No, you're the stoopid rotten pus.sy.

He called for Jonathan to dialogue with them last week, while on another hand warning boko harams not to attack Yorubaland. So exactly what was changed?

It's obvious that the situation is too much for your mind to grasp, so I suggest you go back to the kitchen and cook for your has-band and his girlfriend.

bytch

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.