Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39605 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

U r still ranting like a mad dog! Dont shout lets reason! Jonathan has said what he wants to say in the heart of Boko Haram, Borno. Let me tell u again what he said, he said, we cant give amnesty to faceless individuals. He said during the time of militants, when u say come out lets talk they come out but these people continue hiding. He also said that if Borno elders can guarantee that killings will stop, he would call off JTF in that region instantly.

So, Mr. Osun brain, what else do u want from the man? U want him to resign for u? We, the masses are saying no to amnesty. No to removal of JTF. All the Boko Haram members and their sponsors must be exposed and killed off. U can grant them amnesty in Osun when they come or habour them like notherners were doing till it got out of hand. We want the govt to continue killing them, locking them up and exposing their sympathisers until they finish or segregate even if it takes another ten years.

You are the one talking like imbe. And who are those masses? You and a few igbo dumbos are the masses of Nigeria? Lol. Eminent people across the country and detribalised Nigerians have come out to speak in favor of amnesty because we are peace loving. If the government says no to amnesty, they must tell us what other solution they have, otherwise, they will confirm our suspicion that the government is behind all these for political gains. Now we are hearing of bomb threats in Lagos? Is it the Islamists that are behind this as well? They want to impose Sharia in Lagos or what? Sure we will get to the root of this very soon.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Bobandgreat: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
OsunOriginal:

You are the one talking like imbe. And who are those masses? You and a few igbo dumbos are the masses of Nigeria? Lol. Eminent people across the country and detribalised Nigerians have come out to speak in favor of amnesty because we are peace loving. If the government says no to amnesty, they must tell us what other solution they have, otherwise, they will confirm our suspicion that the government is behind all these for political gains. Now we are hearing of bomb threats in Lagos? Is it the Islamists that are behind this as well? They want to impose Sharia in Lagos or what? Sure we will get to the root of this very soon.

We are already getting to the root of all these. Their members are being exposed, their sympathisers are coming out one by one for the world to see. We all want to get to the root but ur solution is the path of cowardice that will have a temporary impact if at all it will have. The permanent solution is what others clamour for. It will not come at the snap of ur fingers because the problem did not start at the snap of ur fingers. Some pple are committing billions to this course, its only natural that pple will kill to defend that course but peseverence and steadfastness will defeat them all.

As for Lagos, what makes u think the state is immune to Boko Harsm attack? Because u support them deceitfully? These pple dont give a damn, if u like give them ur daughters to Bleep, they will still estsblish a base where they receive sympathy. The only solution for u now before its too late is to collaborate with ur OPC, JTF and government to make Lagos a no go area for them. If u like blame it on politicians and dont tackle what is steering u in the eyes as a great religious dominance sweeping the country just so they can take over governance once more.

Maybe u want them to, but the rest of Nigerians dont. By the way who are ur elites u claim are clamouring for amnesty: Tinubu, Ribadu, Fashola, Buhari, Islamic clerics, Shekau, and u? Eminents indeed. Get out from that Osun, its not doing ur life any good.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Emperor007: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
I don't support amnesty for Boko Haram, what would be given to the family members of those killed by BH?

@ topic:

OPC and other Nigerians should pray it doesn't spread to Lagos

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ILOVEPUSY(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
I heve read a lot of ble..Bla..Bla on dis shit bot i dot tenk u ppl know boko boyz? But 2 me only pray can sive us from dis ppl.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Diz is a kid typing I can bet my money on diz
Juliana-Ghana:
Ibo man gotz money but Ibo Man Gotz no inches
Oyo Man gotz No Money but Gotz more Inches
It's very simple actually
We no have dis dispute in GH, cuz Obruni no tek our women and sleep wif dem and make dingy beige offspring
Gh no have tyme fo dis

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Desola(f): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/590017_AP111208032016_jpgfbfa269565c49b483c9ea75c26a2bf17

OPC

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PdBoyh6_W1s/TyvVTPy3nGI/AAAAAAAABqI/f_9TLgDfoGM/s1600/Mill.jpg[/img]

Niger Delta Militants

MASSOB

What's wrong with the pictures...

Real warriors carry guns

MASSOB Cowards carry flags and women's hand bag...

lmao

oMg!

Eko, you need help o grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2013
ikeyman00: sweetgala

and this is how to defend Lagos abi

i tire ooo

I'm not condoning those action as was clear in my post, however I revealed some of the gruesome acts of OPC in the past .. That's why I tagged them as murder. This OPC act recklessly sometimes so underestimating them could be dangerous.

A beg open eye read wetin man write .
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2013
rhymz:
Seriously, it is time to move past this tribally laced comments and be truthful to yourself. Nobody that truly knows the history of this cesspit called Nigeria will call an Igbo man a coward. I am going to leave it at that. Besides, if you want to show bravery, tell renegade Yoruba leaders like Tinubu to stop making inflammatory statements about BOKOHARAM, all that eye-service he is doing is making the Yoruba political elite look like a bunch of follow follow. It is a shame that off all the smart people in the SW , a rogue like Tinubu is given the baton of leadership. It does not take rocket science to know that the man is a desperado that will do anything to get power, including sympathizing with killers and murderers.

Tinubu does not lead Yoruba people he is as loved as is equally hated in SW.
He just happens to be the leader a political party considered to be SW and a former governor of a major state. When the time comes its Yoruba people that would judge his crimes and hang him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2013
dailywealth1967: If giving Amnesty to Boko Haram would stop these senseless killings in the north,let them be given these amnesty.The greatest mistake we can make is to continue depending on our security gents.They cannot succeed 100 percent of the time.I ask,what can make a man ready to die a horrible death by blowing himself up ,inflicting pains,destructions & deaths of fellow nigerians around him?
We have seen that Boko Haram doesnot issue threats,they act and we see in the dailies our leaders condemning their acts without viable solutions.I ask,how can OPC protect children in schools,market places,motor parks,Churches,mosques?
It is the poor and downtrodden that are the casaulties.The Government of the day doesnot care if people die inasmuch that it doesnot affect their type.Please,i ask that we plead with Jonathan to grant BH amnesty and lets see what happens after.Release,their members from various jails in Nigeria.
My Friend you are not making any sense with such a suggestion. So in other words you want Murderers to be padorned and showered with gift of money in other for them to stop their crime, right? What happens if another group in another region take example from them and tow that line, we give them amnesty too?
It is only in Nigeria we see ediotic politicians coming out to suggest that government give amnesty to a murderous group with no clear intents of their goals besides the fact that they want everyone to be of thesame religious persuation with them.
No serious government negotiate with Terrorists and criminals, doing so will encourage and give rude impetus to potential criminals and murderers. Besides, there is no guarantee that amnesty will solve the BokoHaram menace, they have got countless splinter groups that take orders from no one but the many different leaders of their inner circles. Asking for the easy way out or a quick fix to fight terrorism is tantamount to postponing the evil day for later, it is only a matter of time before it resurfaces again. You will be decieving yourself if you conclusively think that militancy in the Niger Delta is a forgone threat, wait until somebody outside the eastern region seizes to be the one in Aso Rock then we will visit that one again.
Even the almighty US with all its sophisticated weaponry and jaw breaking defence budgets has not been able to fight off terrorism in its occupied territories of the middle, same for isreal let alone Nigeria with home grown terrorists whose attacks and focus have largely been at home and in their place of origin, the north. The JTF will continue to fight and do its job, that is the fact, any one that expects Jonathan to do with the North what OBJ did in Bayelsa or the Middlebelth is an insane killer himself. This is war, no retreat no surrender, the moment you learn to walk with such mindset in dealing with the Bokoharam menace the better.
There will be no Amnesty for Killers, if you are scared, go to church or Mosque, stop shouting amnesty, it is annoying.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/590017_AP111208032016_jpgfbfa269565c49b483c9ea75c26a2bf17

OPC

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PdBoyh6_W1s/TyvVTPy3nGI/AAAAAAAABqI/f_9TLgDfoGM/s1600/Mill.jpg[/img]

Niger Delta Militants

MASSOB

What's wrong with the pictures...

Real warriors carry guns

MASSOB Cowards carry flags and women's hand bag...

lmao

I no sabi say Yoruba OPC dey carry those kind guns with wrapper o. . .lol. . bloody Liers. Those are not OPC, who Burn OPC boys such build and muscles. . .lol. . Besides, Yoruba males are not known to wear wrappers, how come there are no tiger marked faces among the boys, sth that is very prevalent with Yoruba males especially the ones born in the villages. Na wen OPC begin eat bellefull big like this boys let alone carry those kind heavy AKs. . .lol. . .liers.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2013
@@@@

sweetgala

Tinubu does not lead Yoruba people he is as loved as is equally hated in SW.
He just happens to be the leader a political party considered to be SW and a former governor of a major state. When the time comes its Yoruba people that would judge his crimes and hang him accordingly.

i always know there are few good oduduwas like u out there; Just as i said before to nlers; go out there and find out so many oduduwa loath the purported hero called awo and the same justice should be reached out to awo

one still wonder the reason u only get one LIKE

oya over to oduduwa dumpy deluders like gbawe and co

only the truth will save us;lets remember that
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2013
^^^
Your English writing is an eye sore and highly nauseating to any sane human brain.

@ Eko ile,

Those pictures you posted, says more than a thousand words.

MASSOB men carrying handbags - LMAO!

Sissy livered people.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Malawian(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2013
i know this thread will not be "cleaned up" until we start with the yoreuba and they start loosing the shouting contest. oam4j is absent now abi. i dey laugh. i have not read this thread yet. lemme go and see how come this people are still talking.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Rexyl(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
This thread is for everybody to beware of any dangerous move. Anybody defending criminality is up for a crime!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by donpata(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
sweet_gala: I woke up this morning checked this forum and concluded Nigeria is walking blindly into a civil war, 2015 would be bloody cause PDP would rig APC would attack fiercely people would decamp and traitors would be plenty.

For those claiming OPC talk much and act little. If only you seen some of the senseless murders of poor Hausa in Ibadan back in the late nineties. All the tit for tat killings especially around the bodija market to U.I area.
Obviouslly, uv nt xperiencd riot in d north..
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by mainman7(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
InvertedHammer:

I am an Igbo man. Truth be told, our people's response to slaughter by Hausa people is very disheartening.
And that's why the trend continues...
[b]U r d only honest igbo I know. They'll rather flatter themselves and falsely use mouth to spoil others' image. igbo unity is FAKE! they kill themselves for money with ease. Unlike igbos, Yorubas know that LIFE is more than money. Cynthia, that beautiful girl was severally raped and killed by 4 igbos for money. This year alone so many ritual killings in igbo land, 38 people were killed and dumped in a Ezu River in Anambra, 12 toddlers were killed in another...several unresolved killings for money in igbo land, what a people. igbos are fools,and bloody senseless liars like achebe,twisting history. I don't know any other tribe that is as ungrateful as d igbos. d Thoughtful Yorubas accepts them like brothers yet they rant about us. They are cowards, hausas are slaughtering their brothers like rams in the North, they do nothing.igbos always think they r d wisest and that is why they are fools who think life is only about money.igbos r d Genesis of d problem of dis country,traitors who spared their greedy leaders in January 29,1966 Coup.The civil war would not have happened. Yorubas don't betray, read history, ur useless father azikwe started d betrayal thing when Awolowo helped him to d top and he didn't fulfill his part of their agreement.in d January 1966 igbo coup,Brgd Ademulegun, Col Fajuyi and other Great Youruba Millitary Men were killed, as usual d ever deceitful igbos, against the agreement, told their greedy leaders to skedaddle. igbos must apologize to d Yorubas now!d YORUBAS are already uniting and getting ready for u people.igbos or hausas, what u want is want u shall get from us,Peace or War![/b]

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by T9ksy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@

sweetgala

i always know there are few good oduduwas like u out there; Just as i said before to nlers; go out there and find out so many oduduwa loath the purported hero called awo and the same justice should be reached out to awo

Geez, why are you ibos so damn mischievous, sha?

I share sweetgala's sentiment about Tinubu but nowhere in her post did she mentioned Awo or anything close to that. Why can't you i.diots lay off Awo? Its getting boring now. No one expects you to love your archenemy who with his brains put paid to your leader's hegemony in the country. we all know you ibos hate Awo and we also know WHY you hate him so much but guess what? we love and cherish Awo and no amount of venom from his vanquished foes will make us change our mind.

However, you are welcome to comb the length and breadth of yorubaland in search of yorubas who dislike Awo- that's your prerorgative but we yorubas are not ingrates and we know and appreciates what Awo did for us, his people.

8 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
ikeyman00:

dumpy foolishness it can get!

i tire

keep talking to urself; thats the trait of awo

when u ready plz stand up to tell where u stand shocked
I once said you are a fool,good you now reply me back for you not to understand my few word it shows how dumb you are,silence is the best answer for ikeyman cause your other name is FOOL.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
T9ksy:

Geez, why are you ibos so damn mischievous, sha?

I share sweetgala's sentiment about Tinubu but nowhere in her post did she mentioned Awo or anything close to that. Why can't you i.diots lay off Awo? Its getting boring now. No one expects you to love your archenemy who with his brains put paid to your leader's hegemony in the country. we all know you ibos hate Awo and we also know WHY you hate him so much but guess what? we love and cherish Awo and no amount of venom from his vanquished foes will make us change our mind.

However, you are welcome to comb the length and breadth of yorubaland in search of yorubas who dislike Awo- that's your prerorgative but we yorubas are not ingrates and we know and appreciates what Awo did for us, his people.
don't mind that fool called ikeyman,he keep contradicting his self.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
We are waiting for them. cool

5 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

We are already getting to the root of all these. Their members are being exposed, their sympathisers are coming out one by one for the world to see. We all want to get to the root but ur solution is the path of cowardice that will have a temporary impact if at all it will have. The permanent solution is what others clamour for. It will not come at the snap of ur fingers because the problem did not start at the snap of ur fingers. Some pple are committing billions to this course, its only natural that pple will kill to defend that course but peseverence and steadfastness will defeat them all.

As for Lagos, what makes u think the state is immune to Boko Harsm attack? Because u support them deceitfully? These pple dont give a damn, if u like give them ur daughters to Bleep, they will still estsblish a base where they receive sympathy. The only solution for u now before its too late is to collaborate with ur OPC, JTF and government to make Lagos a no go area for them. If u like blame it on politicians and dont tackle what is steering u in the eyes as a great religious dominance sweeping the country just so they can take over governance once more.

Maybe u want them to, but the rest of Nigerians dont. By the way who are ur elites u claim are clamouring for amnesty: Tinubu, Ribadu, Fashola, Buhari, Islamic clerics, Shekau, and u? Eminents indeed. Get out from that Osun, its not doing ur life any good.
nice one man,osun original shouldn't politicised BH.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Rexyl(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Some people are funy here. they have deviated from the real issues - bh - menace to distract their minds with what is not expected - yoruba/igbo - disaffection. it is so unfortunate. what an absolute display of ignorance!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Desola(f): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
rhymz: I no sabi say Yoruba OPC dey carry those kind guns with wrapper o. . .lol. . bloody Liers. Those are not OPC, who Burn OPC boys such build and muscles. . .lol. . Besides, Yoruba males are not known to wear wrappers, how come there are no tiger marked faces among the boys, sth that is very prevalent with Yoruba males especially the ones born in the villages. Na wen OPC begin eat bellefull big like this boys let alone carry those kind heavy AKs. . .lol. . .liers.

Clearly, you are suffering from a myriad of problems with vacuous brain being only one of many. Not only is your lack of cognitive faculties a handicapp but you have coupled it with lack of sight. I suppose your cataract kicked in hence it prevented you from seeing the part where the second picture was referenced as 'Niger delta's militants'

Little wonder why drug trafficking is what you lot are known for as you clearly can't hack it when it comes to intelligence.

Ewing owerri!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Desola(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013

sweetgala

i always know there are few good oduduwas like u out there; Just as i said before to nlers; go out there and find out so mtany oduduwa loath the purported hero called awo and the same justice should be reached out to awo

Arrant nonsense! Where did the poster mention Awolowo, exactly? Bloody liar!

I suppose it would kill you to know that I gave that 'one like' as well.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Desola(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013

sweetgala

i always know there are few good oduduwas like u out there; Just as i said before to nlers; go out there and find out so mtany oduduwa loath the purported hero called awo and the same justice should be reached out to awo

Arrant nonsense! Where did the poster mention Awolowo, exactly? Bloody liar! cheesy

I suppose it would kill you to know that I have that 'one like' as well.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Are you declaring that OPC is in possession of illegal weapons and that your Obas are accomplices in the criminal acquisition of those weapons? Being the law abiding citizen that you are, we hope you will understand when those criminal elements of OPC and their Oba sponsors are incarcerated.
some ibo dudes can be so funny eehn,going through some of the comments on this thread i finally realised SOME ibo dudes aren't sincere with the whole issue on ground,ndu now totally facing opc instead of BH issue, misquoting the other guy,does the guy mention any oba for bn in possesion of guns?instead of you giving out your own personnal opinion about the main issue,you are attacking the obas and opc,you are a real hypocrite ndu.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
1oracle:
The reason why boko haram should visit yoruba land is for them to feel how bad it is to lose a loved one to their masters. Then we will wait for them to come out and support amnesty for murderers. As for you, while are you still supporting the trial of mustapha? Mustapha killed only kudirat, but you support amnesty for people who killed over 3,000 innocent Nigerians. As for your votes come 2015, vote for buhai in the new arewa republic. As for us, no Jonathan come 2015, south south republic and biafra will come to existence.
you make some points though but for you supporting BH operations in southwest,may God reward you according to your bad wish(es) towards SW.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sublimes: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
austin2002: Well like the saying goes," The evil that men do follow them."they so called Yorubas joined the likes of Boko haram to kill the Igbos during Biafran war and now they are afraid of their best enemies.God of Abraham, God of Moses, God of Isaac, Jacob and mostly the God of Igbo people will monitoring the Boko haram cooming with bombs to Yoruba people.Folks remember, over 1 million christian Igbos killed by both cow dunks in the north and the Yorubas during the Biafran war. Payback is aaaaaaaaaaaaa Bitchooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rubbish
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ekoilee: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pataki: We are waiting for them. cool

I like this... lol.

Are commander 1..
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
mainman7: [b]U r d only honest igbo I know. They'll rather flatter themselves and falsely use mouth to spoil others' image. igbo unity is FAKE! they kill themselves for money with ease. Unlike igbos, Yorubas know that LIFE is more than money. Cynthia, that beautiful girl was severally raped and killed by 4 igbos for money. This year alone so many ritual killings in igbo land, 38 people were killed and dumped in a Ezu River in Anambra, 12 toddlers were killed in another...several unresolved killings for money in igbo land, what a people. igbos are fools,and bloody senseless liars like achebe,twisting history. I don't know any other tribe that is as ungrateful as d igbos. d Thoughtful Yorubas accepts them like brothers yet they rant about us. They are cowards, hausas are slaughtering their brothers like rams in the North, they do nothing.igbos always think they r d wisest and that is why they are fools who think life is only about money.igbos r d Genesis of d problem of dis country,traitors who spared their greedy leaders in January 29,1966 Coup.The civil war would not have happened. Yorubas don't betray, read history, ur useless father azikwe started d betrayal thing when Awolowo helped him to d top and he didn't fulfill his part of their agreement.in d January 1966 igbo coup,Brgd Ademulegun, Col Fajuyi and other Great Youruba Millitary Men were killed, as usual d ever deceitful igbos, against the agreement, told their greedy leaders to skedaddle. igbos must apologize to d Yorubas now!d YORUBAS are already uniting and getting ready for u people.igbos or hausas, what u want is want u shall get from us,Peace or War![/b]
make Amadioha strike you there with tripplet of bush babies. Your foolish father is an ungrateful basdtard. Yorubas accept Igbos in what way? You dey mad for your head, like say monkey like you can do anything about the intimidating presence of those Okoros. All an ediot like you can do is wine and rant about how you hate okoros but if dem born you and your disgraceful generations well Carry that your yeye inferiority attitude go misyarn to any Okoro you see on the streets of Lagos and watch him bury you six feet under Your so-called Yoruba Land, ediot like you.
Yorubas are accepting as if them dey rent house free, feed others or give non-Yorubas food. Your father yansh there, okwu re gi there, stewpid fool, like say being Yoruba grants you any special rights different from others. Like say I no dey Lag I for begin think say Yoruba ppl are some different breed from another Planet. . . Person wey never comot im papa house dey shout Yorubas are accommodating like say Yorubas wey dey East dey face persecutions. Yorubas are just like any other tribes, there are good bad and ugly ones, I have all kind of experiences with them, they don't have any special trait to warrant slowpokes like you to insult another tribe, your father deserves 24 lashes of the cane for plaguing this world with a beast like you. Stewpid person!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ekoilee: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^

At the end of the day, this is what you sound like....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1037733_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
@@@

pataki

And yet again, you prove why everyone calls you a certified dunce.

1. In your inglorious foolishness, you implied my statement as: OBJ met with bokoharam. That is plain idiocy. Take time to read, analytically break down my statement before you ever rush to quote me again on this forum!

2. OBJ went to Boko Haram's den. That is a FACT! What he did go and do there? Discuss about blowing up Igbos abi? You paranoid freaks.

3. Give me just one general from your all Igbo land with all the security apparatus from the Federal Government that can perform such a feat that a YORUBA man did with Boko Haram!

but me have to remind u this is not ENGLISH

therefore tread with caution if i were u

still me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.