Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39658 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by manny4life(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2013
And the shenanigans continue, lol cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2013
I woke up this morning checked this forum and concluded Nigeria is walking blindly into a civil war, 2015 would be bloody cause PDP would rig APC would attack fiercely people would decamp and traitors would be plenty.

For those claiming OPC talk much and act little. If only you seen some of the senseless murders of poor Hausa in Ibadan back in the late nineties. All the tit for tat killings especially around the bodija market to U.I area.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2013
which OPC is ranting? These igbo smoking and shekpe drinking ruffians with the heart of a chicken na im wan defend Lagos? With what exactly? Blunt matchets and egg bombs and petty charms?
How exactly do they intend to defend Lagos? Through reprisals on innocent Hausa people?
Seriously, the mob mentality in Yoruba followership is begining to give impetus to every Jester to assume to speak for the Yorube tribe.
Killing innocent Hausa people is not a form of defence, somebody should tell Mr Moronic Adam, he seem to want attention by all means, no wonder serious Yoruba leaders are not paying him any mind.
Anyone that thinks killing innocent Hausa people in Idiara, Apapa and the likes is an act of courage is an ediot that should not be taken seriously. There are tonnes of Yoruba people in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Adamawa and many other Northern states, may be those morons in OPC should remember them before making inflamatory statements just for effects and attention. BokoHaram menace is not some form of tribal fight with the people involved revealing themselves in the process, their method of attack leaves everyone in the vicinity dead including themselves. You don't fight a sect like that by killing men from their tribes cos they will gladly do so if those same men openly went against them.
Yoruba leaders and the likes of Tinubu and Adams need to be carefull with their sychophant utterances, politicizing the the kind of crimes that BokoHaram commits and downplaying them as minor is a slap to those innocent victims, let alone prescribing a niger-deltan styled amnesty. It is like that ediotic Tinubu has lost all sense of morals in his sychophantic pursuit for power, he is ready to tell his masters anything they want to hear to win their support including trivilizing the havoc that the BH sect has been wrecking. He that refuses to listen should be made to feel it. Yoruba leaders need to stop some of these stunts they pull to curry favour from the north, winning elections and being in the opposition does not neccessarily grant you some political genius or a clean moral slate. The erratic nonsense they say at different fora indirectly gives impetus and some kind of tacit justification to the BH sect and their wicked act. On what ground will the BH sect be given amnesty? What exactly is the injustice they are fighting for; killing innocent by-standers in cowardly attacks and hiding at the borders is no cause.
How can anyone in their right senses label what Bokoharam does as minor and call for them to be spoilt silly with gifts of money and sorts. Na the kind politicians way majority of SW people dey follow be this? No wonder APC is dead on arrival, with desperados like this one who will want to join.
Yoruba people make una use una head and call ina elders to order when they go about inflaming the country just to curry favour, that style of politics is defeatist and does no one any good. Enough of the follow follow abeg!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: which OPC is ranting? These igbo smoking and shekpe drinking ruffians with the heart of a chicken na im wan defend Lagos? With what exactly? Blunt matchets and egg bombs and petty charms?
How exactly do they intend to defend Lagos? Through reprisals on innocent Hausa people?
Seriously, the mob mentality in Yoruba followership is begining to give impetus to every Jester to assume to speak for the Yorube tribe.
Killing innocent Hausa people is not a form of defence, somebody should tell Mr Moronic Adam, he seem to want attention by all means, no wonder serious Yoruba leaders are not paying him any mind.
Anyone that thinks killing innocent Hausa people in Idiara, Apapa and the likes is an act of courage is an ediot that should not be taken seriously. There are tonnes of Yoruba people in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Adamawa and many other Northern states, may be those morons in OPC should remember them before making inflamatory statements just for effects and attention. BokoHaram menace is not some form of tribal fight with the people involved revealing themselves in the process, their method of attack leaves everyone in the vicinity dead including themselves. You don't fight a sect like that by killing men from their tribes cos they will gladly do so if those same men openly went against them.
Yoruba leaders and the likes of Tinubu and Adams need to be carefull with their sychophant utterances, politicizing the the kind of crimes that BokoHaram commits and downplaying them as minor is a slap to those innocent victims, let alone prescribing a niger-deltan styled amnesty. It is like that ediotic Tinubu has lost all sense of morals in his sychophantic pursuit for power, he is ready to tell his masters anything they want to hear to win their support including trivilizing the havoc that the BH sect has been wrecking. He that refuses to listen should be made to feel it. Yoruba leaders need to stop some of these stunts they pull to curry favour from the north, winning elections and being in the opposition does not neccessarily grant you some political genius or a clean moral slate. The erratic nonsense they say at different fora indirectly gives impetus and some kind of tacit justification to the BH sect and their wicked act. On what ground will the BH sect be given amnesty? What exactly is the injustice they are fighting for; killing innocent by-standers in cowardly attacks and hiding at the borders is no cause.
How can anyone in their right senses label what Bokoharam does as minor and call for them to be spoilt silly with gifts of money and sorts. Na the kind politicians way majority of SW people dey follow be this? No wonder APC is dead on arrival, with desperados like this one who will want to join.
Yoruba people make una use una head and call ina elders to order when they go about inflaming the country just to curry favour, that style of politics is defeatist and does no one any good. Enough of the follow follow abeg!
Innocent?Are u for real?Abeg no make me laugh....In this world no innocent people.....A group of people from one tribe in lebanon attacked Isreal in 2006 and what did isreal do?Did lebanese government said a word?Pls,read history.....Benghazi raised against Gadaffi and He used black africans like Malians,Nigereins and Chads people to kill libyans both children and Women and what happen after libyans overthrow him.....All blacks both libyans and non libyans paid for that becos of a fucking mistake of some black people fighting for Gadaffi and guess what?All landlord started telling blacks to leave there house to where?Thank God,for United Nation(UN).....Right now we have more than 250,000 Blacks africans in Libya prison....But white libya arab nko...
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^^ my friend wake up and talk some sense

stop typing rubbish!

u defend ur self by killing all the suya men in Lagos den u will put people lives in north in endanger

then afterwards the isreali will fly down to help u

fool
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
tope33: Here in d south west, I think both religions still avoid bloodshedding.our muslim fellows aren't ike theirs, but you're right, they could still use money as a bait to create d division. I hope it doesn't happen

"Our muslim fellows are born again christians" grin grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

we were told boko killings and runs na minor crime?

so all the bitter oduduwa pls explain to us wat una chief ole tinubu meant

hmm one could imagine the ugly barrage that might swing up if Late Achebe spit fire over such a s-tupid and silly comment from oduduwa leader

by the way i still struggling to edge where the oduduwa stand?

its be very cumbersome however any surprise?

is this wat the free 419 education gives
foool thats your name,you are so stupid that you cant differentiate between your hands and legs,never in my life have ever abuse anyone on nairaland before,you are the first victimand may be the only one,ikeyman you are a real retardee,if tinubu actually support amnesty does that mean everyone in southwest support his idea,his tinubu the region or traditional ruler,he is just a sectional politician
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
sweetgala

I woke up this morning checked this forum and concluded Nigeria is walking blindly into a civil war, 2015 would be bloody cause PDP would rig APC would attack fiercely people would decamp and traitors would be plenty.

For those claiming OPC talk much and act little. If only you seen some of the senseless murders of poor Hausa in Ibadan back in the late nineties. All the tit for tat killings especially around the bodija market to U.I area

and this is how to defend Lagos abi

i tire ooo
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
foool thats your name,you are so silly that you cant differentiate between your hands and legs,never in my life have ever abuse anyone on nairaland before,you are the first victimand may be the only one,ikeyman you are a real retardee,if tinubu actually support amnesty does that mean everyone in southwest support his idea,his tinubu the region or traditional ruler,he is just a sectional politician

dumpy foolishness it can get!

i tire

keep talking to urself; thats the trait of awo

when u ready plz stand up to tell where u stand shocked
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
sweet_gala: I woke up this morning checked this forum and concluded Nigeria is walking blindly into a civil war, 2015 would be bloody cause PDP would rig APC would attack fiercely people would decamp and traitors would be plenty.

For those claiming OPC talk much and act little. If only you seen some of the senseless murders of poor Hausa in Ibadan back in the late nineties. All the tit for tat killings especially around the bodija market to U.I area.

We are not walking blindly into a civil war, we are walking with eyes wide open. Hausa and yoruba needs to fight while the Igbo needs to vacate to give them chance to know who the most powerful tribe in Nigeria is.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by airmark(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ibos' fear on nairaland is understandable. Once OPC starts the cleansing they know they would also be sent parking to their villages and lose all they have in lagos. Since boko haram would take laws into their hands, OPC will spare no musa or chukwudi. They also know we don't trust them, they can be bought.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by backtosender: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy

^^

Oga go eat your ewedu abeg
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
@@@@

and to the outside world; i once again count on yall (with the exception of ghana must go and etc ) to make a verdict over all the hearings u could gather on the pages of nl and tell me wat yall think

u will eventually conclude who is the real killers of Nigeria; we know den anyway lipsrsealed

take a look at the thread and read all the bullssss$$hit which is unbelievable to say the least

this is serious SAD
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by airmark(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
backtosender: cheesy cheesy

^^

Oga go eat your ewedu abeg

I don eat am since so prepare to leave lagos. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
FG shd continue to intesifying effort to nab this bokoharam cuz,if it shd spread beyond Northern Nigeria...........Na another CW be that ooo....!!

I love the part where Gani mentioned ''Physical and Spiritual'' also with the ''last drop of blood in our veins''

Gani has spoken as a Lion and he has spoken well....Omo oko ni ,beeni.....Eledua de ma tii leyin ati awon akoni to ku!!!

Ile Yoruba ooo ni baje oo!!!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: Innocent?Are u for real?Abeg no make me laugh....In this world no innocent people.....A group of people from one tribe in lebanon attacked Isreal in 2006 and what did isreal do?Did lebanese government said a word?Pls,read history.....Benghazi raised against Gadaffi and He used black africans like Malians,Nigereins and Chads people to kill libyans both children and Women and what happen after libyans overthrow him.....All blacks both libyans and non libyans paid for that becos of a fucking mistake of some black people fighting for Gadaffi and guess what?All landlord started tell blacks to leave there house to where?Thank God,for United Nation(UN).....Right now we have more than 250,000 Blacks africans in Libya prison....But white libya arab nko...
You probably have never been to the north before. You probably should visit Kaduna and Kano alone, am not even going to add up the other northern states, these two northern states have a very high Yoruba population from Ibadan and Osun state especially. They will be needing all the help they can get if any OPC tout dare kill one hausa person a way to defend the Yoruba people against BokoHaram.
If you have any sense at all, you will consider them before unsheathing your sword. You think SouthEasterners that have been most hit by the BH menace have not thought of doing such before? We know it will amount to nothing killing an Hausa man that is busy here in the east with his own business and struggles. We know from experience that it will backfire as there are way more Igbo families in the North than there are in the whole of the eastern region, why risk their safty just on an ego ride to prove we are not weak, that's absurd.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by danot1030: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Burger01: Gani Adams, this should be a slap on your face for fooling yourself and supporting 'amnesty' for these 'Virgin Hunting' ali babas .. You should know that it's an herculean task to take 'evil' out of those terrorists and yet you, yes you Gani Adams, supported amnesty for these 'maalu' people and now you turn around with 'Kola nut' in your cheek saying to me you would defend yorubaland against the very people you supported for amnesty.... Abegi, go sit down for one corner make Fasheun talk better thing..... sad

www.nairaland.com/1226218/opc-leader-gani-adams-wants#14765064

They are double mouth, his senior brother Tinubu should be held to answer for the sudden appearance of boko haram in Lagos after his visit to the north and his campaign for amnesty for them some few days back.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by danot1030: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

what do you say about the south easterners and the south-south alignment with the north and their follow follow in political matters?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by nduchucks: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

stupidity reigns supreme when there's scarcity of intellectuals.
giving amnesty to boko haram would sensitise smaller groups to start their own 2 min of fame as well. a responsible government does not negotiate with terrorists that have claimed almost 1500 victims!

I believe the topic you are attempting to discuss is way over your head and IQ.

Your statement that responsible governments don't negotiate with terrorists smacks of ignorance of how governments operate. People like you buy the information you are fed by the media and government spokesmen as if you are brainless.

I will not waste too much time with you as I consider you to be an intellectual midget.

It suffices here to inform you that the governments of Russia, USA, UK, France, China, and even Israel, routinely negotiate with terrorists. The idea is to use all tools at your disposal, including Amnesty, to isolate the most extreme and dangerous elements in the terrorist organizations and to recruit members who can work for your interest.

I will not reply to your response if it is as juvenile and narrow minded as your previous posts.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^^ my friend wake up and talk some sense

stop typing rubbish!

u defend ur self by killing all the suya men in Lagos den u will put people lives in north in endanger

fool
I don abuse people,so u can take that for urself and did say isreal want to fly to hausa land....Pls,read well.....U knw not about history guy....So,if BH bomb SE or SS and kill people,what will u do?Pls,answer with a reason and as an educated person?Till u answer God bless.....
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
airmark: Ibos' fear on nairaland is understandable. Once OPC starts the cleansing they know they would also be sent parking to their villages and lose all they have in lagos. Since boko haram would take laws into their hands, OPC will spare no musa or chukwudi. They also know we don't trust them, they can be bought.

[size=13pt]ULTRA GBAM![/size]
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: You probably have never been to the north before. You probably should visit Kaduna and Kano alone, am not even going to add up the other northern states, these two northern states have a very high Yoruba population from Ibadan and Osun state especially. They will be needing all the help they can get if any OPC tout dare kill one hausa person a way to defend the Yoruba people against BokoHaram.
If you have any sense at all, you will consider them before unsheathing your sword. You think SouthEasterners that have been most hit by the BH menace have not thought of doing such before? We know it will amount to nothing killing an Hausa man that is busy here in the east with his own business and struggles. We know from experience that it will backfire as there are way more Igbo families in the North than there are in the whole of the eastern region, why risk their safty just on an ego ride to prove we are not weak, that's absurd.
Thank God for myself and my sense is 100% ok....We are nigeria and am not supporting tribal war becos I have hausa and enough ibos has friend and I have enough mixed families....But do u remember 2008,I think when some SE were killed in Bauchi state and a bus brought their dead bodies to onitsha(Sorry abt the spelling) pls can u tell me what happen in Onitsha then?Same last year when a bomb went off in southern Kaduna?What did kaduna youth do?Jst me......
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
We are all playing with fire, to the the ibos, if boko haram bomb lagos, you and yours will be affected, best believe that.
To the yorubas, if opc start killing hausas and ibos, expect retaliation from the north and east and even in the west, plus we have too many of ibos as our relatives and friends to go berserk on them, therefore, let's look for peace, can we?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: Thank God for myself and my sense is 100% ok....We are nigeria and am not supporting tribal war becos I have hausa and enough ibos has friend and I have enough mixed families....But do u remember 2008,I think when some SE were killed in Bauchi state and a bus brought their dead bodies to onitsha(Sorry abt the spelling) pls can u tell me what happen in Onitsha then?Same last year when a bomb went off in southern Kaduna?What did kaduna youth do?Jst me......
You don't have to take my "common sense" statement as an insult, it was just for effect. Sorry if you felt insulted.
Regarding the reprisal attack that greeted the Bauchi Killing of IGBO sons and daughters, that reaction was very natural and honestly, it was expected but even at that, such reaction only further extended the number the number of innocent bystanders and casualties, it has not stopped bokoHaram from launching their attacks against Igbo, neither has it stopped Igbo people in the north and Hausa people in East from living their lives and facing their challenges head-on.
What that illiterate retarded Gani Adams is saying is tantamount to a threat on the lives of innocent Hausa people residing in the SW, as if BokoHaram gives a damn about those innocent Hausa people.
I will be the last person to canvass or support any moronic Igbo leader that will advocate that we haunt and kill hausa people here in Owerri that I am, people that don't cause me any pain or loss, for what na?abeg people should desist from such inflamatory statements. My service was in the north and not one day did any Hausa person concieve the idea of maiming or killing me even when some of my coleagues were yabbing them openly for their inability to communicate outside hausa lang. . Them no even send you, they just go about their business and islamic life without bothering anyone.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: You don't have to take my "common sense" statement as an insult, it was just for effect. Sorry if you felt insulted.
Regarding the reprisal attack that greeted the Bauchi Killing of IGBO sons and daughters, that reaction was very natural and honestly, it was expected but even at that, such reaction only further extended the number the number of innocent bystanders and casualties, it has not stopped bokoHaram from launching their attacks against Igbo, neither has it stopped Igbo people in the north and Hausa people in East from living their lives and facing their challenges head-on.
What that illiterate retarded Gani Adams is saying is tantamount to a threat on the lives of innocent Hausa people residing in the SW, as if BokoHaram gives a damn about those innocent Hausa people.
I will be the last person to canvass or support any moronic Igbo leader that will advocate that we haunt and kill hausa people here in Owerri that I am, people that don't cause me any pain or loss, for what na?abeg people should desist from such inflamatory statements. My service was in the north and not one day did any Hausa person concieve the idea of maiming or killing me even when some of my coleagues were yabbing them openly for their inability to communicate outside hausa lang. . Them no even send you, they just go about their business and islamic life without bothering anyone.
I understand u....truth to be told is tht,when we are in Libya and we keep hearing BH stuff,U need to see the way guys dey vex....U are in a country of war and ur own country self get another semi war....I bet u,if not for UN and nigerians troop tht are station in Niger rep to help nigerians home...Guy forget boys carry better weapons wan come fight ooooh becos I think say na war don enter naija,Lol....Only for my mum to tell me that na northerns dey bomb ooooH..Do u knw how many weapons Nigereins and Nigerians troops collects from People bags....That why dem dey search everything on ur body on that Road....What am saying is war is not Good but sometimes it is goodcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: which OPC is ranting? These igbo smoking and shekpe drinking ruffians with the heart of a chicken na im wan defend Lagos? With what exactly? Blunt matchets and egg bombs and petty charms?
How exactly do they intend to defend Lagos? [size=25pt] Through reprisals on innocent Hausa people? [/size]

Why do Ibos call their oppressors "innocent"? Are your brothers massacred in North by Hausa not innocent?

Bunch of IMPOTENT COWARDS!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^^ my friend wake up and talk some sense

stop typing rubbish!

fool

another IMPOTENT COWARD protecting his "oppressor" from a bloody massacre.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by wassup123(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
(
Mynd_44: Is this mumu not supposed to be in jail? I tire for Nigeria ooo

We dey talk A u dey talk B, ar u a learner
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoIle1: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
OPC paraded freely around the streets of LAGOS with weapons and issued warnings to BH to stay away from Lagos, nothing happened to OPC and since, no BH atrocities anywhere in the SW and the warning still stands.

Anytime MASSOB gather together with ordinary cutlass, they get rounded and put in jail like chicken.

Levels dey....

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoIle1: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
The biafra massob and akpu warriors going to war.

See the one in the front with woman bag? I wonder why they like to dress like women. Oh, I forgot, that's ojuku dress like woman style to escape from battle field like a pussyyyyy..

lmao

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Why do Ibos call their oppressors "innocent"? Are your brothers massacred in North by Hausa not innocent?

Bunch of IMPOTENT COWARDS!
Seriously, it is time to move past this tribally laced comments and be truthful to yourself. Nobody that truly knows the history of this cesspit called Nigeria will call an Igbo man a coward. I am going to leave it at that. Besides, if you want to show bravery, tell renegade Yoruba leaders like Tinubu to stop making inflammatory statements about BOKOHARAM, all that eye-service he is doing is making the Yoruba political elite look like a bunch of follow follow. It is a shame that off all the smart people in the SW , a rogue like Tinubu is given the baton of leadership. It does not take rocket science to know that the man is a desperado that will do anything to get power, including sympathizing with killers and murderers.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
7842I:

We are not walking blindly into a civil war, we are walking with eyes wide open. Hausa and yoruba needs to fight while the Igbo needs to vacate to give them chance to know who the most powerful tribe in Nigeria is.

We know the WEAK, IMPOTENT, COWARD tribe is IBO. grin grin

[size=16pt]
bokoharam : killed ibos in churches across the north
massob response : evacuate ibos to refugee camps in east

bokoharam: ambushed and killed ibo women and children heading east
massob response : we want our biafra now!

bokoharam : killed more ibos in churches and raided their communities
massob response : all ibos must boycott work and fast for three days

massacre in alaigbo : 50 floating ibo corpses in ezu river
massob response : we want investigation. more fasting and boycott

massacre of apo 6 : 6 ibo boys murdered in north
massob response : we want biafra, struggle continues

bokoharam : attacked and blew ibo buses killing over 100
massob response : we must not attack innocent hausas in east
--------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the above one wonders when the IMPOTENT, COWARD Ibos are going to get some courage and treat Hausas the way their "oppressors" have treated them continously since 1950 with bloodbath. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.