Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39659 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tintingz(m): 6:08am On Mar 25, 2013
The cowardite MASSOB are just crying like babies in the east.... grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Blame it on yoruba people who connived with hausa/fulani during biafra war. Bokoharam could enter south east but south west is their target. Those who dine with devil must taste hell. Yoruba has dined with devil boko boys and will taste hell of bombs and gunshots. I laugh when ACN is forming alliance with CPC. It is a repeat of biafra war.
oily-Yoruba:
[size=14pt]They should blame OPC and yoruba leaders like tinubu who became spokesmen of terrorists by requesting for amnesty for boko haram. [/size]
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2013
You want them to start war again. If ibos start fighting now abokis and Yoruba Yoruba will shift attention from boko haram to annihilation of ibos.
tintingz: The cowardite MASSOB are just crying like babies in the east.... grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Truckpusher(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Nuzo':
Nigerian youths have always been a wasted set of cowards and bigots. All debate on burning issues these days has to be laced with tribal or religious undertone.

Sddest part is that most people here are less than 40.

Now, even though we all know Ganiyu can't fight Boko haram...he said what every concerned commuunity leader is suppose to say.

The people who possess the real power to prevent BH are the ordinary people of Lagos. They should do this by reporting suspicious people and movement to security agencies.

I also want to use this medium to clear up issues of religion as I know it in S/West.
South Westerners are predominantly muslims tho libral just like their Christian counterparts.

And one may ask why are they libral? Cos that's a cover up as most of them believe in their traditional religion first. Exactly the reason someone said he's a Yoruba first before a muslim or christian. And remenber that believing in being Yoruba automatically is a traditionalist.

This makes it very clear why an average Yoruba muslim will be the last person to betray his fellow Yoruba Christian. Vise versa!

Having noted the above, a tiny group of Yoruba muslim fundamentalists are fast springing up in the south west. I notice a couple of them from time to time. Trust me, the minute group will not think twice in blowing up their blood brothers not to talk of other people with different religious believes.

Be it in Kano, Suleija or Lagos, terrorist activities should be condemned in strongest terms and prevented at all cost.

Community policing!
You're on point bro
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by hardbody: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Let the first bomb blows up first then we go know how far!

Recall Atlas Cove bombing, what happened after the OPC exhalation of hot air, bunch of noise makers.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 4peace(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2013
hardbody:

Recall Atlas Cove bombing, what happened after the OPC exhalation of hot air, bunch of noise makers.

if you know the reprisal attack after that you won't talk like this.

What that is worried me is how this was not in the news
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ibietela2(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2013
hmmmmmmm
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by emmacity2: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2013
this is what is good 4 u people, when u people are supporting that the president should grant those goat amnesty. And now they want to bomb lags, I thought u yorubas are supporting the boko harams for amnesty? Una never see anything!!! Hahahahahahahahah
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: i thought we are still on the peaceful region SS cheesy
go deal with ya boko haram b4 d whole SW turn desert and leave SS out of dis
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ibietela2(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
All Mi GH Femalez Say Ibo Man no hang low.
Light like paperweight
Ballbag longer den Stick
No reach spot
Mi GH Women prefer Akan Men or Clawfaced Yoruba
Mi Gh Women no like Biafra Pinky

see whats your problem?? those trash you are typing how is it related to what is been discuss?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Costa2000:
Even if they no divide 9ja,Nigeria will expire 2014.
make e expire sef i don taya 2 day all dis rubbish,, everyday SW, SE, NORTH, na only dem dy con3 sef
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by MrEverest(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2013
gbosaa:

Dont mind the howling pack of cowards like negro and his mates,until they realise how fraudulent gani adams and his egbon fasehun were,they,ll continue to live in delusion about their so called opcs invincibility,imagine agberos with cowries and shells around their waists and necks with long rusty dane guns that cant kill a bush rat in up to 10 continuous shooting defending lagos against boko boys.

While the obas,senators,oga globacom are shitting their sokotos making frantic calls to oga gani to be on the alert,big boys JTF are doing marvelous security job protecting sw and environs..

The opc id.iot is still waiting for calls from sw governors before he activates the decaying vulture intestine he bought from jankara market...ndi ofe i bow for una ...umu anumanus
Hahahahohohohehehe, guy you are so funny, abeg take am easy for my Yoruba brothers, they no know wetin be guerila warfare. It is not the same as agbero boys extorting money with broken bottles at Mushin.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Agrika: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Why was the threat of this attack made the moment Tinubu joined forces with Buhari

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OneNaira6: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2013
LMFAO Chei this people no go kill person with laughter for this world grin grin grin. OPC will do wetin? how many times have OPC made threats and how many times have they carried out those threats? Also, what do they plan to us to fight BH? sticks, and broken bottles that they are known for or maybe their famous juju. LMFAO. ewoooo i don tire laughing. OPC and their constant threatening. na wa nooo. chineke na Dalu for whatever it is that told me to check this website before heading to bed. i would have missed this. comedy central 101. Funny that some are even getting mad and mouthing off because people are laughing and not taking this serious. seriously una are gettin mad? Abeg spare people jor, OPC is a known mouthing off group that never backs up what they say. this is not the first threat they made and this won't be the last. of all the attacks and killing northerner don do for SW, na where them dey? despite the fact they already warned and threatened BH and northerners prior to this new warning, they haven't done.anything to back it up. Of all the yoruba killed up north, the region still till this day remain the only region that haven't done some kind of revenge attack. Not saying attacking innocent, just because some crazy nigg@ blew himself up taking many of your own with him, is a good thing but if some set would make threat, at least give a reason why people should take it seriously. some people call OPC a toothless bull, i see that as an insult to toothless bulls. i call them a toothless chiwawa.

as for those talking about BH is there to attack Igbos. the question i believe that's on everyone's mind is really? when una say this, how does it make sense in your minds? so they missed road to SE abi and somehow they also missed road to SS igbo abi? they disregarded igbo homelands to go to an area that isn't igbo homeland to get igbos. lmfaooo. i don't even see how someone can say the comment and not realize how stupid it sounds. No offense LMFAO.

Thank una for the laugh . The comments and the article were hilarious.

joke aside, the only people anyone can blame for BH targeting SW are SW leaders most specifically Tinubu. didn't anyone teach that man, if you lie with dogs, you get fleas. well goodluck trying to push off BH. we know based on their past actions, if they have their eyes on something, they achieve it even if they fail the first few times so honest to God i wish that region Good luck. Goodnight to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by xcuggsm(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2013
Burger01: Gani Adams, this should be a slap on your face for fooling yourself and supporting 'amnesty' for these 'Virgin Hunting' ali babas .. You should know that it's an herculean task to take 'evil' out of those terrorists and yet you, yes you Gani Adams, supported amnesty for these 'maalu' people and now you turn around with 'Kola nut' in your cheek saying to me you would defend yorubaland against the very people you supported for amnesty.... Abegi, go sit down for one corner make Fasheun talk better thing..... sad

www.nairaland.com/1226218/opc-leader-gani-adams-wants#14765064

Gani Adams should be talking to his FRIENDS in Boko Haram and not posturing like an area boy on the pages of Newspapers!
He will be surprised that he may not be able to effectively mobilise the OPC street soldiers as he used to do in the past. Things have changed and Yoruba youths are now more aware and cannot be easily manipulated and used without knowing what's in it for them!
If Gani Adam is soliciting for funds from Yoruba leaders, politicians and governors, he should be prepared to share this with the OPC street soldiers. No one be mugu anymore!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Shollypopz: Juliet-Ghana is really from Ghana....check out that charcoal beauty! cool

No wonder she supports 'sooting stars'.
Kindly inform her that sooting stars is ibadan peoples way of pronouncing shooting stars and has nothing to do with midnight crews black stars of ashanti.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Evestar200: go deal with ya boko haram b4 d whole SW turn desert and leave SS out of dis
your brothers MEND are scared of the boko niqqas grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by smajatt(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2013
FROM ALL PREVIOUS POST HERE I CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT NIGERIA IS NOT ONE, WE ARE ALL BUNCH OF CLOWNS shocked DECEIVING EACH OTHER. NOW WHAT I JUST DON'T KNOW YET IS THAT, WHEN EXACTLY IS THE LAST STRAW THAT WILL BREAK THE CAMEL'S BACK 'NIGERIA' GONNA HAPPEN. THE EARLY THE BETTER. embarassed undecided BEFORE WE FINISH OURSELVES AND NOT NIGERIA.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by wilfrik200(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2013
OsunOriginal:

There is no division here and there can't be. Come to think of it, is boko haram a religious or political issue? It is purely political and nothing religious about it. Politicians are the one behind it and using it to intimidate and divide people for political gain but give it a religious colour.

In Yorubaland, we have muslims and xtians in the same nuclear family - husband muslim and wife xtian with their children split between the two religions in some cases.

Now tell me, the husband will plant a bomb or work with boko haram (or whatever name you give it) to bomb the church his wife and probably children attend?

Or you are going to organise to bomb the church your uncle or cousing attend?

Man, it is really naive and crude to think that someone here will be carrying bombs around. Even the bombing in the north are most carried out by non nigerians from chad and niger republic. Policians are using foreigners to intimidate their people and use the money looted form our treasury to sponsor terrorism across the land. But when they come to south west, I am sure whoever is behind this evil will be revealed.

@ author=OsunOriginal, I do think you really you do not understand what you are talking about. Where the hell do you come from or are you just flushing the stupidity inside you via your stupid mouth.....
If you think its not a religious war, why churches, christians and mostly SouthEasterners are their prime targets.
Please Think before you talk
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2013
We need not to abuse anyone at this crucial time. I already know that this is what will happen at the end of the day. When I was serving in sokoto last year, majority of the travelers from sokoto to lagos are these niger boys who have no traveling passports, no traveling documents, nothing to identify them. They keep trouping to lagos every blessed day. As we are talking now, hundreds of them are already on their way to lagos from sokoto. I have boarded the same vehicle with them several times to lagos from sokoto. Nobody will check their influx from Niger Republic, security agents only make money from them by taxing them to pay certain amount for not having traveling documents to Nigeria. Can you now see that Lagos is not safe. Let's map out strategies together, God will help us.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by deeny02(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
NINETOFIVE:

You can not believe the extent an anger management class would help, non of your rants negate the fact that Yoruba elite base are of the Muslim stock which is understandable because they are the majority. yeah! blah blah blah Awo-Christian, Mko Abiola-Muslim, ObJ-christian, Tinubu-Muslim Fashola - muslim, Lateef Jakande- muslim.... you start to wonder who brought all these fine religious blend together and taught them all how to be kissing the the buttt of Hausa Fulani Muslims( which also does not negate my point that Yoruba Muslims has been playing dumb), OBJ Made it a do or die affair to rig in Yaradua, Let us not even talk about Awolowo.

Yeah! talking about who is miles ahead of who, you decide, even with all the execute power the presidency brings; not you the South Western Nigeria, not the Northern Nigeria could come up with the first Nigerian Indigenous Vehicle Manufacturing Company we did it in the East, that kind of stuff is over your heads, cause you lack the brain power to carry out that type of project.

Am very sure you will do the marketing here in LAGOS if you wanna make it... #Tongue out
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by patrickmuf(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2013
NINETOFIVE:

There is a need to smarten up, You are not making sense at all, just the same way the former leader of Alqaeda Osama bin Laden posted video messages before he met his well deserved end is the same way the leader of Boko haram Abubakar Shekau is from time to time posting video messages, so pray tell should America have given given Alqaeda amnesty? guest Not. No rational mind would support giving a terrorist group amnesty, some of you You guys should be ashamed of yourselves sometimes, but no you are not cut out for smart thinking.

And you think you are smart? Smh! Can you compare the machinery on ground in america aimed at dealing with terrorism, with that in Nigeria? No...So what's the point in fighting a war you are sure losing?
I understand you may think amnesty is all about money, it's more like 'stop the bombings and you'll face no further action(law)' If you think amnesty is a wrong tool for dealing with the menace, then i'd love to know what you think is best for it...Tnx
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: But news says they were caught at Ijora and environs
Hahahahahahahaha lol
So you expect the would be bombers to be sleeping in the mkt b4 they bomb it? You guys lack grey matter!
If anyone decides to bomb lagos all ethnic groups in nigeria will be affected and even you might be selling your cd inside alaba market that day.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Engen(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Mr. Don't confuse disagreements with Loyalty...Yes the yorubas might disagree on many issues but our tribe comes first b4 any religion... but when
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Billyonaire: How does he intend to 'defend' yorubaland ? With juju, matchet and dane gun ? What more does Gani's OPC have ? I am not sure you have had an opportunity of even cleaning an AK47, so please cease making these statements.
The problem of u africans is that u believe BH can't be deal with....What is AK47?U don see anti-aircraft gun or grenade before talkless of the sound of anti missile and Missile...Lol,Guy pls if u knw anybody in top office for nigeria meaning SW,SS and SE...Just ask him,what will happen if fight begin now......Arabs started like play play but today see enough weapons for there....Libyans started with a simple protects but enough guns dey around already but are looking for opportunity to use am and when it comes dem use am well and u need to see numbers of blacks africans killed becos those are the people Gadaffi used in killing libyans......I was there.....Same will happen BH for all Hausa people na so he be around the world.....U kill my people,I will kill urs double no be sin ask Isreal when one tribe in Lebanon attacked them.....Do research pls and answer me.....

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ecosanders: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2013
emmatok:

My friend just keep shut.

Every Hausa/fulani that experience the MKO death crisis in Lagos, will not wish for another Lagos crisis.
You must b Mad, u go about killing harmless goro sellers n beggars on d street for a crime commitd by non Hausa, yet u call dat a fight, wat happen in Mile 12 and idi araba, didnt d Hausas hold their own against d OPC? Gani shld nt Just dnt invite BH wit his running mouth, BH terror is bynd ur comprehension, dnt pray 4 it. My qst is y did u ppl hate Hausa lik dis? D Man arrestd is nt even a Nigerian, yet its d Hausa u mak ur topic of discussiön,none of d BH top hierachy is even an Hausa.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by hugafella(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2013
NINETOFIVE:

You can not believe the extent an anger management class would help, non of your rants negate the fact that Yoruba elite base are of the Muslim stock which is understandable because they are the majority. yeah! blah blah blah Awo-Christian, Mko Abiola-Muslim, ObJ-christian, Tinubu-Muslim Fashola - muslim, Lateef Jakande- muslim.... you start to wonder who brought all these fine religious blend together and taught them all how to be kissing the the buttt of Hausa Fulani Muslims( which also does not negate my point that Yoruba Muslims has been playing dumb), OBJ Made it a do or die affair to rig in Yaradua, Let us not even talk about Awolowo.

Yeah! talking about who is miles ahead of who, you decide, even with all the execute power the presidency brings; not you the South Western Nigeria, not the Northern Nigeria could come up with the first Nigerian Indigenous Vehicle Manufacturing Company we did it in the East, that kind of stuff is over your heads, cause you lack the brain power to carry out that type of project.

Tell them we dont wait for government to chart our own destiny!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by hugafella(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2013
ARE THE WESTERNERS CAPABLE OF HANDLING BOKO HARAM? OR IS GANI JUST MAKING THE USUAL NOISE? I HAVE NEVER KNOW HAUSA-FULANI TO BE SCARED OF YORUBAS....ANYWAYS, I PRAY THEY DONT BOMB LAGOS COS WE WILL ALL BE AFFECTED. BUT IF IT HAPPENS, ..........
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Efikman(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Cowards, Backstabbers and Envy infected people are now at war with their hausafulani masters. I greet una.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by funkybaby(f): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

hehehehehe - if you have money, you should have a chauffeur-driven executive car waiting for you at the arrival lounge. you are a trust fund baby!!! better go back to your nursing job and pack more poop! your community sponsored your trip abroad, don't let them down!!!

roflamoooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tope33(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Here in d south west, I think both religions still avoid bloodshedding.our muslim fellows aren't ike theirs, but you're right, they could still use money as a bait to create d division. I hope it doesn't happen
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by calapicha(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Wizee: Oga OPC shut-up ur mouth there, u no fit do anytin, na mouth una get. Abi u see gun wey bh boys get? OPC get any kind of dat?
[color=#006600][quote author=Wizee]Oga

Lol, u dont know anything, had it been u were there when Modake and Ife or Erin ile and Offa were fighting u would have known that AK47 is nothing but a toy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results / Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.