Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39602 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: I understand u....truth to be told is tht,when we are in Libya and we keep hearing BH stuff,U need to see the way guys dey vex....U are in a country of war and ur own country self get another semi war....I bet u,if not for UN and nigerians troop tht are station in Niger rep to help nigerians home...Guy forget boys carry better weapons wan come fight ooooh becos I think say na war don enter naija,Lol....Only for my mum to tell me that na northerns dey bomb ooooH..Do u knw how many weapons Nigereins and Nigerians troops collects from People bags....That why dem dey search everything on ur body on that Road....What am saying is war is not Good but sometimes it is goodcheesycheesycheesycheesy
hahahah. . . Now I understand where you are coming from? So you are in Libya? O boy, you are just arms away from Northern Nigerian where the bombings have been taking place. Abeg o. . . Make una no enter Naija with una Aks and grenades o. . .lol. . Abeg o, this na naija, no chad, Libya or Syria. As much as everyone here is ranting, we all want peace, igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. You know people confuse the reticence of the Hausa leadership as a tacit support but they forget to note that they are scared stiff to their pants to talk about BH. Who wouldn't be? When you have a bunch of crazy religionist running around with bombs like it's a toy. The fight is not a hausa against southerners fight? It is Bokoharam against everybody regardless of religion and tribe. We need to understand this and stop the blaming.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile: The biafra massob and akpu warriors going to war.

See the one in the front with woman bag? I wonder why they like to dress like women. Oh, I forgot, that's ojuku dress like woman style to escape from battle field like a pussyyyyy..

lmao

Eko, how many nations do these prowsstitutes belong to.....we have to be careful these cowards will carry flag for bokoharam if the amount is right. they already call hausa "innocent".

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by buklan4realyah(f): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ooogun abe nu ganugan....... boko haram won mo oogun , won pe lefoo grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Eko, how many nations do these prowsstitutes belong to.....we have to be careful these cowards will carry flag for bokoharam if the amount is right. they already call hausa "innocent".

keep deluding yourself with lies. . . The last time I checked, it was your leaders that were remotely referring to Bokoharam in such glowing terms and making light their crimes.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz:
Seriously, it is time to move past this tribally laced comments and be truthful to yourself. Nobody that truly knows the history of this cesspit called Nigeria will call an Igbo man a coward. I am going to leave it at that. Besides, if you want to show bravery, tell renegade Yoruba leaders like Tinubu to stop making inflammatory statements about BOKOHARAM, all that eye-service he is doing is making the Yoruba political elite look like a bunch of follow follow. It is a shame that off all the smart people in the SW , a rogue like Tinubu is given the baton of leadership. It does not take rocket science to know that the man is a desperado that will do anything to get power, including sympathizing with killers and murderers.

Composition of baloney!

Just answer the bloody question posed at you.

Who do ibos call their oppressors "innocent"?

4 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by joeyfire(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gani Adams no go school sha so I no blame am. Its those who are supposedly exposed that I shudder at. So killing innocent northerners is the way forward abi? What about the yorubas who are members of boko haram? When them dey follow bomb north, we didn't see northerners threatening innocent yorubas did we?

Abeg let's reason a bit before we type
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoIle1: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/590017_AP111208032016_jpgfbfa269565c49b483c9ea75c26a2bf17

OPC

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PdBoyh6_W1s/TyvVTPy3nGI/AAAAAAAABqI/f_9TLgDfoGM/s1600/Mill.jpg[/img]

Niger Delta Militants

MASSOB

What's wrong with the pictures...

Real warriors carry guns

MASSOB Cowards carry flags and women's hand bag...

lmao

8 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndu_chucks:
I believe the topic you are attempting to discuss is way over your head and IQ.

this is a bit rich coming from a mentally-handicapped peasant like yourself.
you have the brain power of a culex mosquito.

Your statement that responsible governments don't negotiate with terrorists smacks of ignorance of how governments operate. People like you buy the information you are fed by the media and government spokesmen as if you are brainless.
I will not waste too much time with you as I consider you to be an intellectual midget.

use the word "intellectual" again in your posts and i will stab you.
what do you know about intelligence? you are asking a responsible government to negotiate with a bunch of hoodlums that have killed more than a 1000 innocent victims? a group of uneducated miscreants that want nigeria to be an islamic state? you are a tool!

It suffices here to inform you that the governments of Russia, USA, UK, France, China, and even Israel, routinely negotiate with terrorists. The idea is to use all tools at your disposal, including Amnesty, to isolate the most extreme and dangerous elements in the terrorist organizations and to recruit members who can work for your interest.

boko haram is a problem unique to nigeria......unique solutions should be applied to unique problems. i doubt you have the mental capacity to even delve into the issues at hand before lying bold-faced that other countries regularly negotiate with terrorists.

I will not reply to your response if it is as juvenile and narrow minded as your previous posts.

in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence at best would be the zimbabwean dollars. the only reason you are doing a cop-out is because you have nothing credible to say. don't come back, go and deal with your mental rëtardation before ptyalising rubbish in the name of freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: hahahah. . . Now I understand where you are coming from? So you are in Libya? O boy, you are just arms away from Northern Nigerian where the bombings have been taking place. Abeg o. . . Make una no enter Naija with una Aks and grenades o. . .lol. . Abeg o, this na naija, no chad, Libya or Syria. As much as everyone here is ranting, we all want peace, igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. You know people confuse the reticence of the Hausa leadership as a tacit support but they forget to note that they are scared stiff to their pants to talk about BH. Who wouldn't be? When you have a bunch of crazy religionist running around with bombs like it's a toy. The fight is not a hausa against southerners fight? It is Bokoharam against everybody regardless of religion and tribe. We need to understand this and stop the blaming.
Lol..Guy nobi small thing ooooh,The fear of Western world is the beginning of wisdom,those people are heartless oooh...Where person wan stay?Everybody dey fear becos NATO dey drop that thing anyhow....Must of Libya true story are not allow to go out to the public and who say UN no dey work....If not for UN in libya,white Libyans ready to kill all blacks in that country and the reason is tht some black fought for him but their anger was transfer to all blacks both Libyans blacks.....I lost some of my friend....Just came back last November and u need to see the way my anger dey on any arab I see for road....I recorded some event but my phone,passport and money was taken by Libya Army when I was coming frm work....Tht is why,I said if BH should attack in SW na hausa people go hear am becos dey can't plan it with an hausa man in Lagos or Dem fitIncase it happen and it leads to war(God forbid it will not happen)Oh,boy na jackpot be tht ooo,na to go UBA,FB and Diamond Bank with my own Weapon anything less than USD,I knw need am ooh,USD,EURO and GBP all I need......Sharp guy,no dey die for War cheesycheesycheesycheesy....I learn tht one in Libya becos all the libyans for tht our area no go war but na dem rich by loot all government properties with their own Guns including my Landlord......
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Jamisco: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
that one na you sabi, waht i know boko haram is muslim agenda to drive out christian faithfuls in Nigeria like they did in arab world so that they can islamise the country.

this strategy have being there since so called prophet was the commander of jihad, but you will not succeed in Jesus name AMEN
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.

Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by doyinmolah: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abeg make we stop the talk talk, na action remain. It is high time the Yorubas secede from dis crazy Nigeria country
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by geeez: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
We have made our position clear

They can try our southern brothers on the east of the Niger well known for their cowardice and flight in the face of terror

Yorubaland is a no go area
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by geeez: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
MASSOB Warrior where's your Brazilian hair and platforms

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: Lol..Guy nobi small thing ooooh,The fear of Western world is the beginning of wisdom,those people are heartless oooh...Where person wan stay?Everybody dey fear becos NATO dey drop that thing anyhow....Must of Libya true story are not allow to go out to the public and who say UN no dey work....If not for UN in libya,white Libyans ready to kill all blacks in that country and the reason is tht some black fought for him but their anger was transfer to all blacks both Libyans blacks.....I lost some of my friend....Just came back last November and u need to see the way my anger dey on any arab I see for road....I recorded some event but my phone,passport and money was taken by Libya Army when I was coming frm work....Tht is why,I said if BH should attack in SW na hausa people go hear am becos dey can't plan it with an hausa man in Lagos or Dem fitIncase it happen and it leads to war(God forbid it will not happen)Oh,boy na jackpot be tht ooo,na to go UBA,FB and Diamond Bank with my own Weapon anything less than USD,I knw need am ooh,USD,EURO and GBP all I need......Sharp guy,no dey die for War cheesycheesycheesycheesy....I learn tht one in Libya becos all the libyans for tht our area no go war but na dem rich by loot all government properties with their own Guns including my Landlord......
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: Lol..Guy nobi small thing ooooh,The fear of Western world is the beginning of wisdom,those people are heartless oooh...Where person wan stay?Everybody dey fear becos NATO dey drop that thing anyhow....Must of Libya true story are not allow to go out to the public and who say UN no dey work....If not for UN in libya,white Libyans ready to kill all blacks in that country and the reason is tht some black fought for him but their anger was transfer to all blacks both Libyans blacks.....I lost some of my friend....Just came back last November and u need to see the way my anger dey on any arab I see for road....I recorded some event but my phone,passport and money was taken by Libya Army when I was coming frm work....Tht is why,I said if BH should attack in SW na hausa people go hear am becos dey can't plan it with an hausa man in Lagos or Dem fitIncase it happen and it leads to war(God forbid it will not happen)Oh,boy na jackpot be tht ooo,na to go UBA,FB and Diamond Bank with my own Weapon anything less than USD,I knw need am ooh,USD,EURO and GBP all I need......Sharp guy,no dey die for War cheesycheesycheesycheesy....I learn tht one in Libya becos all the libyans for tht our area no go war but na dem rich by loot all government properties with their own Guns including my Landlord......
mehn, you have got some real life story and experience to tell jare, no be awll these internet paper tiger whose strength only lies in the anonymity the internet provides. Person go dey for one little corner in peckham dey advocate for war in Nigeria, make dem show come carry such acts for where you wan see them, na to dey yarn prepreprapra with cocacola and Mc donalds burger wey dey sweet them to the point of yarning Okpata.
If Naija turn Libya even you go rather siddon for Libya where you dey. See how angry you get at the sight of a white Arab just because of what they did to black skinned people like whose only crime was having thesame skin colour with Ghaddafi's mercinaries. Thesame way an Hausa person will justifiably feel if his kith and kins were mercilessly murdered just because Bokoharam struck in the Sw. We just have to hope for the best and desist from emphasizing on things that can further divide this 4cking country.
On a lighter note, those guys attacking banks and enriiching their poxkets knows how to fight a war and survive it. . Lol. . That one na settlement.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
wilfrik200:

@ author=OsunOriginal, I do think you really you do not understand what you are talking about. Where the hell do you come from or are you just flushing the stupidity inside you via your stupid mouth.....
If you think its not a religious war, why churches, christians and mostly SouthEasterners are their prime targets.
Please Think before you talk

Shut up your evil, pile hole mouth.

Have you seen the names of the victims of the recent Kano bombing? The trouble makers and sponsors of evils were the first to cry out to the world that all Igbos in Kano have been killed in the attack but with the list released by the state governor, it was clear igbos were lying and only trying to paint the northerners black. More than 80% of the victims of the bus bombing were northerners, not igbos as you people claimed/lied - the evil liars even went ahead to delare 7 days murning. How are we sure you guys are not the one behind the attacks?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: mehn, you have got some real life story and experience to tell jare, no be awll these internet paper tiger whose strength only lies in the anonymity the internet provides. Person go dey for one little corner in peckham dey advocate for war in Nigeria, make dem show come carry such acts for where you wan see them, na to dey yarn prepreprapra with cocacola and Mc donalds burger wey dey sweet them to the point of yarning Okpata.
If Naija turn Libya even you go rather siddon for Libya where you dey. See how angry you get at the sight of a white Arab just because of what they did to black skinned people like whose only crime was having thesame skin colour with Ghaddafi's mercinaries. Thesame way an Hausa person will justifiably feel if his kith and kins were mercilessly murdered just because Bokoharam struck in the Sw. We just have to hope for the best and desist from emphasizing on things that can further divide this 4cking country.
On a lighter note, those guys attacking banks and enriiching their poxkets knows how to fight a war and survive it. . Lol. . That one na settlement.
Na sooooo....All those e-war on net na mouth...when I dey nigeria I dey make mouth abt war everytime and my mum will look at me....Lol,u need to see me in libya when I first hear the sound of anti-aircraft machine gun cheesycheesycheesy...One of my guy run under bed as if bed na bullet proof....Some people dey ask maybe OPC get GunImao,With tht useless boarder of ours....Enough guns full everywhere from SW to SE.....And it has been there since.....Ask any major in military tht knw the secret or Wetin u think Hausa dey do for Apapa and Tin can as official....Weapon dey but my own na to go Bank 1st before war....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoIle1: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
geeez: MASSOB Warrior where's your Brazilian hair and platforms

Other people dey carry weapons go war, na women hand bag with lipstick, make up and eye shadow my ibo brothers dey carry go war..

Just too pathetic and hilarious.. lmao
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by nduchucks: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

OPC has been authorized by the Obas and elders of the land to defend the commonwealth. That's key!

No one knew boko had bombs or IEDs, we discovered their arsenal by each succeeding episode. There are other tactics they have now that are yet to be discovered. You defeat your mission when you announce ahead what cards you hold in your hands. Wait for a discovery in OPC.

Are you declaring that OPC is in possession of illegal weapons and that your Obas are accomplices in the criminal acquisition of those weapons? Being the law abiding citizen that you are, we hope you will understand when those criminal elements of OPC and their Oba sponsors are incarcerated.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by druid06(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
First, the objective of Bokoharam and the elites backing their claim is to bring distabilization to the nation, Nigeria. I don't think the Boharamist ( Pardon for using the word ) are specifically targetting a particular tribe in Nigeria. If the O.P.C are swearing to defend the south westernern side, what would happened to the other south eastern part. I thought we're all one Nigeria and so I think they're being very tribalistic and discriminating and so should change their statement and their objectives( O.P.C ).
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by rhymz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: Na sooooo....All those e-war on net na mouth...when I dey nigeria I dey make mouth abt war everytime and my mum will look at me....Lol,u need to see me in libya when I first hear the sound of anti-aircraft machine gun cheesycheesycheesy...One of my guy run under bed as if bed na bullet proof....Some people dey ask maybe OPC get GunImao,With tht useless boarder of ours....Enough guns full everywhere from SW to SE.....And it has been there since.....Ask any major in military tht knw the secret or Wetin u think Hausa dey do for Apapa and Tin can as official....Weapon dey but my own na to go Bank 1st before war....cheesycheesycheesy
hahahahah. . . Your own na money first. . .the brave can go and die and let the monet grabbers tell their stories. . Lol.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by dailywealth1967: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
If giving Amnesty to Boko Haram would stop these senseless killings in the north,let them be given these amnesty.The greatest mistake we can make is to continue depending on our security gents.They cannot succeed 100 percent of the time.I ask,what can make a man ready to die a horrible death by blowing himself up ,inflicting pains,destructions & deaths of fellow nigerians around him?
We have seen that Boko Haram doesnot issue threats,they act and we see in the dailies our leaders condemning their acts without viable solutions.I ask,how can OPC protect children in schools,market places,motor parks,Churches,mosques?
It is the poor and downtrodden that are the casaulties.The Government of the day doesnot care if people die inasmuch that it doesnot affect their type.Please,i ask that we plead with Jonathan to grant BH amnesty and lets see what happens after.Release,their members from various jails in Nigeria.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Are you declaring that OPC is in possession of illegal weapons and that your Obas are accomplices in the criminal acquisition of those weapons? Being the law abiding citizen that you are, we hope you will understand when those criminal elements of OPC and their Oba sponsors are incarcerated.

first, who determines what weapon is illegal?

see picture of OPC on a parade. after this event in public witnessed by all the law agencies and statutory authorities the question of legality should have been raised if indeed there existed a conflict or violation. it is on record no sanctions, arrests, warnings, raid or prohibitions were issued against OPC.

it cannot be said that these agencies and authorities are ineffective in interpreting the law because we are always reminded of that in the way they raid, arrest, prohibit and sanction massob in SE and everything remotely connected with group meetings or street protest or parade is closely watched and surveilled for illegality and crime. Going by number of arrests, lockups, seizures in SE, it is fair to say these law and security agencies are competent in interpreting "legality". massob is not within legality. that rule does not apply to OPC.

moreover, we have also witnessdd on numerous occassions where OPC had mounted surveillance on suspected activities and through proaction of its involvement criminals have been arrested, in some cases crimes were even prevented. OPC is a detterent force and a response force as well when required. Their formations is structured after the old Oyo Force, with a front deployment and a reserve squad. The community vigilante work has produced commendable results and the backing of community leaders is a testimony to that. Their work is also recognized and acknowledged by DAWN and Afenifere.

any other question?

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by seunny4lif(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
rhymz: hahahahah. . . Your own na money first. . .the brave can go and die and let the monet grabbers tell their stories. . Lol.
Smart man no dey die for war.....In libya war,the command-in-charge of Zlitan is a yoruba man married to libyan woman with 3 children but before rebel take over tripoli,the guy don move becos he already knws tht if dem caught him na die be tht?And na true becos when dem enter tripoli na the guy house dem reach 1st but only met is wife and kids,so dem no fit do anything.....Becos Gadaffi self wan waka comot.....What do u suggest incase it happen GTB,UBA or FB?Na dollar I need ooooh
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Bobandgreat: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your evil, pile hole mouth.

Have you seen the names of the victims of the recent Kano bombing? The trouble makers and sponsors of evils were the first to cry out to the world that all Igbos in Kano have been killed in the attack but with the list released by the state governor, it was clear igbos were lying and only trying to paint the northerners black. More than 80% of the victims of the bus bombing were northerners, not igbos as you people claimed/lied - the evil liars even went ahead to delare 7 days murning. How are we sure you guys are not the one behind the attacks?

@OsunOriginal, u appear to be full of insults and attack instead of making concrete points. So u r dissapointed that the list released is not full of Igbo nsmes? Has it occured to u that the death of 1 Igbo man for the course of resisting Islam is enough for 7days mourning? Dont be disappointed as Igbos believe that the list id fraught with fictitious names. That shuld give u a sence of satisfaction.

Has it also not occured to u that the Hausas there could be christians? Is it not justifiable to give 7days of ur time in mourning if u r a christian? Mr. typical Osun brain, how do u say call for amnesty is an option when d group constantly deny that they want amnesty. What guarantee do u have that if they are given amnesty, they will stop since their demands can never me met? What will u do to the innocent souls lost already in the course of this resistance? Whom do u give the amnesty to? Which resources human and mineral, will the funding of the amnesty come from?

Mr. Osun brain, dont threaten and rant like a mad dog. Some things just cant be solved by cowardice or deceit. Sometimes u have to stand on ur feet and say we will fight to the end. U dont Bleep ur mother when a robber comes into ur house and says u must Bleep her or be killed. Sometimes its better to be killed than live with an act that will continue to kill u everyday. Die for what u believe in. BH are doing it, dont let them win.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by engrflames: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Wizee]Oga OPC shut-up ur mouth there, u no fit do anytin, na mouth una get. Abi u see gun wey bh boys get? OPC get any kind of dat?
Stop fooling yourself
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by blocker: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin grin. I cannot categorically say Yorrobber Land is going to fight, you see I cannot be saying one thing my Oga (Are Ona Kakanfo) at the top..... sorry grave, would be saying another.

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

@OsunOriginal, u appear to be full of insults and attack instead of making concrete points. So u r dissapointed that the list released is not full of Igbo nsmes? Has it occured to u that the death of 1 Igbo man for the course of resisting Islam is enough for 7days mourning? Dont be disappointed as Igbos believe that the list id fraught with fictitious names. That shuld give u a sence of satisfaction.

Has it also not occured to u that the Hausas there could be christians? Is it not justifiable to give 7days of ur time in mourning if u r a christian? Mr. typical Osun brain, how do u say call for amnesty is an option when d group constantly deny that they want amnesty. What guarantee do u have that if they are given amnesty, they will stop since their demands can never me met? What will u do to the innocent souls lost already in the course of this resistance? Whom do u give the amnesty to? Which resources human and mineral, will the funding of the amnesty come from?

Mr. Osun brain, dont threaten and rant like a mad dog. Some things just cant be solved by cowardice or deceit. Sometimes u have to stand on ur feet and say we will fight to the end. U dont Bleep ur mother when a robber comes into ur house and says u must Bleep her or be killed. Sometimes its better to be killed than live with an act that will continue to kill u everyday. Die for what u believe in. BH are doing it, dont let them win.

Stop those stupid and stale religious cards - you will create more problem by bringing religion into this and this I think is the motive of the people behind this. Billions of naira I am sure is being spent to prosecute this evil acts by politicians.

Now, you guys are heating up the system further with xtians this, xtians that, Igbo this, Igbo that blah blah even when the religion doesnt stop you from lying, cheating, stealing, looting, and doing all sort of evil things.

Majority of Igbos are joining politicians in using religion to perpetrate evil and achieve selfish aim. Jonathan went to the scene of bombing - to do what? To be seen to be sympathetic to the victims even when he should be busy finding solution to the problem. He seems not to have a solution and the same man is rejecting amnesty.

Is Jonathan saying Amnesty can't work or what? Or that he loves seeing people slaughtered on a daily basis?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Rexyl(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
some people are expressing what they have perceived to manifest with time as the gospel truth if certain thing is not taken seriously and proper way to tackle it is not designed before it proves otherwise. it would be disastrous to generalize issues that hinge on difficult bearings such as this boko wahala: it starts from religion then political and now a social issue or a combination of all. I personally had noted divided interest here in the south west, what ugly development that many condemn, you will see some people talking in its favour as if they gain or hope to gain something from it. This is true. But I will like to share this world of advice from the Bible. 1 Corinthians 10:12 “Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall“.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Bobandgreat: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
OsunOriginal:

Stop those stupid and stale religious cards - you will create more problem by bringing religion into this and this I think is the motive of the people behind this. Billions of naira I am sure is being spent to prosecute this evil acts by politicians.

Now, you guys are heating up the system further with xtians this, xtians that, Igbo this, Igbo that blah blah even when the religion doesnt stop you from lying, cheating, stealing, looting, and doing all sort of evil things.

Majority of Igbos are joining politicians in using religion to perpetrate evil and achieve selfish aim. Jonathan went to the scene of bombing - to do what? To be seen to be sympathetic to the victims even when he should be busy finding solution to the problem. He seems not to have a solution and the same man is rejecting amnesty.

Is Jonathan saying Amnesty can't work or what? Or that he loves seeing people slaughtered on a daily basis?

U r still ranting like a mad dog! Dont shout lets reason! Jonathan has said what he wants to say in the heart of Boko Haram, Borno. Let me tell u again what he said, he said, we cant give amnesty to faceless individuals. He said during the time of militants, when u say come out lets talk they come out but these people continue hiding. He also said that if Borno elders can guarantee that killings will stop, he would call off JTF in that region instantly.

So, Mr. Osun brain, what else do u want from the man? U want him to resign for u? We, the masses are saying no to amnesty. No to removal of JTF. All the Boko Haram members and their sponsors must be exposed and killed off. U can grant them amnesty in Osun when they come or habour them like notherners were doing till it got out of hand. We want the govt to continue killing them, locking them up and exposing their sympathisers until they finish or segregate even if it takes another ten years.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Malawian(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
how did i fukking miss this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Malawian(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
opc will defend yorubaland? looooolllllzzzz. is ilorin yorubaland or not? nna men... onweghi ihe mmadu agaghi a fu na site a.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.