Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. (1337 Views)

Unique Qualities Women Bring Into A Realtionship. / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by zeefa: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
I can't stop thinking about this fact, cos and I need people to relax and contribute to this story to confirm if truly making a right choice of a woman could bring wealth & glory upon a man for success.

Mama made me understand that as soon as a real woman of your star comes in a marrige with you, that doors would open, no matter the situation. And its the other way round if you got married to someone whose star isn't in line with ours.

Mama said he married baba at the age of 18 after her elementary school and then hhe was a sales boy at one of the cement store in our village. Baba proposed to her and they both agreed to get married despite the fact that baba was just on less than 50kobo per month.
They got married according to mama without anything and as soon as mama packed to his one room face me and face you apartment, just a month after the wedding, someone offer to help baba with a small money to help him with his own store.

Baba started with 5bags of cement just infront of the rented apartment and that was how things started booming for the family. And in less than 10yrs, Baba built his own house & he got a license to collect cement directly from the factory in Sagamu.

However, things took another dimension when his uncle introduced him to a young lady who just finished in DTC divisional teachers collage as a secretary. Well, baba accepted her and decided to marry her as a 2nd wife.
There was a serious critics from his friends and Mama. But they all blamed Mama for being selfish over the husband's wealth.

Baba married the young lady and decided to fixed her up for a teaching job close to where stayed.
She got pregnant and the birth of the child brought calamity into their house. The same day the child was born, Baba truck carrying goods from ibadan to okeogun had an accident and fell into the oke ogun river. The driver of the truck died and kept so many people injured.

Baba lost all he had after his new marriage and left with just the house he built before his new marriage and his business capital went down.

Now on our topic, could that be as a result of the new wife to the family or he was destined for such in life.

Truly, I believe a real woman directs his husband and gives him advise on ways to make sure things work better in life.

But I must confess that its still better to be careful as mama said not to make a mistake or get married to someone that would make one's life miserable.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Another way for people to start blaming others for their misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by zeefa: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Yield: Another way for people to start blaming others for their misfortunes.

This is never a way of blaming people for any misfortune. Its real life thing. May be you should raise the issue in the presence of your mother or grandmother ans see what they would have to say about it. Its REAL & No one is tagging any misfortune of anybody against eachother.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by zeefa: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
Yield: Another way for people to start blaming others for their misfortunes.

This is never a way of blaming people for any misfortune. Its real life scenario. May be you should raise the issue in the presence of your mother or grandmother and feed me back on their own opinion on it. Its REAL & No one is tagging any misfortune of anybody against eachother.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by jnrprof(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
From my understanding, the marriage institution is a blessed one (He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord). Not sure it has anything to do with whom you marry, but I've heard many guys give accounts of how things turned around for them for the better after they got married. Anything done that contravenes this sacred institution has serious repercussions.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
zeefa:

This is never a way of blaming people for any misfortune. Its real life thing. May be you should raise the issue in the presence of your mother or grandmother ans see what they would have to say about it. Its REAL & No one is tagging any misfortune of anybody against eachother.

You're contradicting yourself.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by zeefa: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Yield:

You're contradicting yourself.

Well, thanks for your contribution. Ur comments are well noted.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by Carius(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Inasmuch as we try to disprove this or ridicule it,the fact still remains that IT IS TRUE!some people are a fragrance while some are an odour.
Re: Is It True That Some Women Bring Wealth/glory After Marrige. by zeefa: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Carius: Inasmuch as we try to disprove this or ridicule it,the fact still remains that IT IS TRUE!some people are a fragrance while some are an odour.

Abi oooO! Thumb up 4 u man!

(1) (Reply)

13 Lies Women Believe / Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! / Ladies, Can You Tell If A Guy Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.