Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. (5119 Views)

Guys !!! See 9 Reasons Why Women Reject You!!![must Read] / Rejection, Fear Of Rejection And Reasons Why Women Reject Men / Why Do The Nigeran Women Reject Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by aloib(f): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2008
lol, funny thing is i havent noticed majority of all dse stuffs in the nigerian men ive been with, i love me my naija men, some could be annoying at times, but it all depends on how the guy perceives you, if he knws this is one out of a million kinda gurl, then i'm sure he would treat you well, its only players who would mess around with you, and i'm sure every gurl knows a player when you see one so save ur self all dse rants and vents and frustrations by not having anythn to do with him.

ive been with a couple of naija guys and it all went well, no regrets at all.
smiley smiley smiley
personally i think naija gurls have worse BO than the men, geezz, with drity hairy armpits, wearing the same bra for almost more than three times ewww that ish is disgusting abeg,
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by TheSly: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2008
personally i think naija girls have worse BO than the men, geezz, with drity hairy armpits, wearing the same bra for almost more than three times ewww that ish is disgusting abeg,
What a wonderful statement emanating from a lady!!. . cool
This is exactly what i am talking about!!. . . .
Not all these ''holier than thou'' fake naija 2kobo babes. . .
All they know how to do is to spew ""Absolute Bunkumery'' at its very best!!!!!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by aloib(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2008
lol, thank God for my mum who groomed me well, some people would wear the same smelly undewears to sleep, ewww, lol

then ta;k bout the weaves people, saw a gurl who carried a weave for 3 months, how do they cope not washing their hair, ewwwww
god forbid, i make sure at least wash my hair 3 times a week if not condition everyday,
odor coming from hair, black armpits( i say scrub that thing very well), get foot spas at least, kai
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Cassiel(f): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2008
I knew this was gonna turn into yet another Battle of the Sexes thread *hiss*. Joblessness.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by dreeldee: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2008
aloib:

lol, funny thing is i havent noticed majority of all dse stuffs in the nigerian men ive been with, i love me my naija men, some could be annoying at times, but it all depends on how the guy perceives you, if he knws this is one out of a million kind of girl, then i'm sure he would treat you well, its only players who would mess around with you, and i'm sure every girl knows a player when you see one so save your self all dse rants and vents and frustrations by not having anythn to do with him.

ive been with a couple of naija guys and it all went well, no regrets at all.
smiley smiley smiley
personally i think naija girls have worse BO than the men, geezz, with drity hairy armpits, wearing the same bra for almost more than three times ewww that ish is disgusting abeg,

aloib:

lol, thank God for my mum who groomed me well, some people would wear the same smelly undewears to sleep, ewww, lol

then ta;k bout the weaves people, saw a girl who carried a weave for 3 months, how do they cope not washing their hair, ewwwww
god forbid, i make sure at least wash my hair 3 times a week if not condition everyday,
odor coming from hair, black armpits( i say scrub that thing very well), get foot spas at least, kai

well said! so you all can see, all you ladies in the house uttering shits!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by oziomatv(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2008
I weep for we ugly, illiterate, poor and ragamuffin men, God will surely provide for the weak once.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Cassiel(f): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2008
dreeldee:

well said! so you all can see, all you ladies in the house uttering shits!
Dude,while you're on the subject could you please restrict your egotistic,chauvinistically lame comments to specific ladies 'in the house'? I'm replying your post because i posted on this thread and that makes me a 'lady in the house' grin
So if you think some girl's post was lousy,spew your incoherently inept shitty comments at her without generalizing.Then we can all get along. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by oziomatv(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2008
naija and english, god abegi.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by SweetT1: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2008
@Poster

Your post is kinda funny. Like every woman has a written rule stored in a place and goes to check it whenever her man misbehaves to see if his actions is included in the rules. Don't be fooled partner, a woman's hormones is different from a guy's testosterone. Whenever a woman is fed up, she does not need any excuse she will just drop your @ss like a bad habit. The only thing is for you to keep praying and hoping you catch a woman with a lower level of "Drop that man" hormones. grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Cassiel(f): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2008
@oziomatv
No worry,my broda.U no say english dey important at times wink. Dis our broken no fit pack all my feelings proper. The guy jus' vex me small. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by oziomatv(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2008
Cassiel:

@oziomatv
No worry,my brother.You no say english dey important at times wink. Dis our broken no fit pack all my feelings proper. The guy jus' vex me small. grin

I personally dislike how our ladies express their anger in a brutal words combat. what makes an educated person different from illiterate is the way of controlling anger and ignoring certain things. you know your status as a person and you won't be supprise that the person you're challenge may not worth your fight. So I plead for tolerance since we can't measure class here to know who is who.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by dreeldee: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2008
Cassiel:

Dude,while you're on the subject could you please restrict your egotistic,chauvinistically lame comments to specific ladies 'in the house'? I'm replying your post because i posted on this thread and that makes me a 'lady in the house' grin
So if you think some girl's post was lousy,spew your incoherently inept shitty comments at her without generalizing.Then we can all get along. grin

i actually said all the ladies in the house uttering shits not just all the ladies in the house so i don't see any reason why you should flare up if you never said shits but going through your ealier posts on the topic, i can reaffirm that you were included in all the ladies spitting rubbish. sorry but you can jump into the lake or better still take a posion  cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Cassiel(f): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2008
If you think my posts are rubbish,then you must be in the category of guys with stinky feet,smelly armpits and halitosis. And such guys offend my olfactory nerve endings,and irritate me in general. Go weep on your baby sister's shoulder if you can't handle it tongue

Anyway,my apologies for mis-interpreting your post.And for firing at you with my reply grin.
But absolutely none for this one above tongue Take care of the thread now.I'v got a match to watch cool

@oziomatv
Thanks for the advice.Very sensible.But i have to ask,how then do you want 'our' ladies to express their anger?With a bear hug ? And does it mean its ok for guys to engage in brutal word combat?I've been respecting you so far,but don't damage that respect by telling me you're a chauvinist,k? grin
Gotta go now.Later cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by oziomatv(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
Now can we make peace?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by almondjoy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Water don pass garri as usual! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Steroid101(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2008
4 reason why women reject men are

1) First approach,  E.g approaching a woman like a wimp, wuss bag or a loner that looks very insecure is very unattractive

2) Your height--- No need to approach  a woman who is about 3 feet taller than you, women really hate it, not that they don't like your person but they feel it does nt match at all.

3)Body language--- Women like men who are confidence, if you are not go read www.datingkeys..com/

4) Intelligence---- To open a conversation and keep it going needs intelligence, Humor needs intelligence so that you don't sound stupid. Women are very sensitive in what men say, women will always trust and respect you for ur intelligence, Conbining Intelligence, Humor, and confidence in dating, the sky is your limit. Even married women are in trouble.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by oziomatv(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2008
Women this women that, is this the only problem facing naija youths?

I think what we need to learn are 4 REASONS WHY WEALTH WOMEN REJECT BLACKMAN
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Dreloaded(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2008
Because one tart says the Nigerianwomen in ASIA stink, they are all kissing asses and saying Yes see you're the ones who stink because this ONE person said so! Where are you jackasses when people make the numerous "All Nigerian girls have smelly vaginas" threads? Ori yin o pe.

Lmfao. Imbeciles. The things people would do to gain favor for Nairaland husband sha

anyway Nigerian men having BO and MO is not a myth. I dare one of you to go to the Nigerian Embassies wherever anyway. Ugh, the memories are even choking me right now, however I wont say all, luckily some have seen the light and we thank God

CHANGE YOUR BLOODY BRUSHES EVERY OTHER MONTH. I've seen guys proud of having the same brush for a YEAR. Some have even bragged about it on here. Ugh disgusting.

Anyway Happy Sunday grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2008
na wa o. . .this ppl are still on it. . .

what was the topic again?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Dreloaded(f): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2008
But i have to ask,how then do you want 'our' ladies to express their anger?With a bear hug Huh ? And does it mean its ok for guys to engage in brutal word combat?

That's exactly what he's saying Cassiel. Only time you'll see that dude replying is when he's whining about how a woman is responding to a nasty comments going on about "unladylike" and all that trash. Never see him say anything when it's the other around. Predictable like the rest of them
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Dreloaded(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2008

1) First approach, E.g approaching a woman like a wimp, wuss bag or a loner that looks very insecure is very unattractive

2) Your height--- No need to approach a woman who is about 3 feet taller than you, women really hate it, not that they don't like your person but they feel it does nt match at all.

3)Body language--- Women like men who are confidence,

4) Intelligence---- To open a conversation and keep it going needs intelligence, Humor needs intelligence so that you don't sound stupid. Women are very sensitive in what men say, women will always trust and respect you for your intelligence, Conbining Intelligence, Humor, and confidence in dating, the sky is your limit. Even married women are in trouble

Steroid, I like the cut of you jib, jare
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by dreeldee: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2008
morenike09:

na wa o. . .this people are still on it. . .

what was the topic again?

morene where have you been?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2008
dreeldee:

morene where have you been?
that's a way to say hi to a friend? oma se o  tongue . . .i'll be back. . give me 20 mins. need to finish some work
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by dreeldee: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
morenike09:

that's a way to say hi to a friend? oma se o tongue . . .i'll be back. . give me 20 mins. need to finish some work

aight,
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2008
show's over? my gosh, i ran out to buy popcorn for no reason? angry
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by SweetT1: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2008
@morenike

Show is over, now it's the after party. Give your popcorn and soda to the birds and bees.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by neowelsh(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2008
where did u buy the popcorn, i need some too. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by dreeldee: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2008
morenike09:

show's over? my gosh, i ran out to buy popcorn for no reason? angry

the show don over o, but i dey feel like make i add petrol join the fire or wetin you think?
did u buy me popcorn?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2008
Because one tart says the Nigerianwomen in ASIA stink, they are all kissing asses and saying Yes see you're the ones who stink because this ONE person said so! Where are you jackasses when people make the numerous "All Nigerian girls have smelly vaginas" threads? Ori yin o pe.

Thank you!! The sexuality forum (a perfect example of the retardation some men exhibit) reeks of the most disgusting and humiliating topics you would ever read. I keep on wondering what calibre of men we have in the country.You guys should please cover your shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

Oh I just saw that  iice is now the romance moderator, that's nice kiss cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Cassiel(f): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2008
@Sweet T
E be like say pesin take juju swear for you today,i no go lie.Dem send you come meet me?Abeg go tell dem say you no fin' me o.You and dis ya constructive criticism sef.I never see wetin you don construct o.As for Dr Ferlie,the guy no even send you.So comot for 'im dormot,you hia?
And na wich kin' wet luscious kiss you dey beg for?Abi ya girlfriend don go on strike?I no dey for consolation work. grin grin

@dreeldee
E never do you?ah ah. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2008
dreeldee:

the show don over o, but i dey feel like make i add petrol join the fire or wetin you think?
did u buy me popcorn?

yes o. . .i told you you were one of them troublesome NLers. . .c'mon, i got more popcorn than i can finish. . .want some?  tongue

man!!! am so pissed that i miss this show. . . embarassed where's mr - - - -. . .guess he's busy sleeping. . .lazy ppl this days sha
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike

Show is over, now it's the after party. Give your popcorn and soda to the birds and bees.
birds and bees ko, chirp and flour ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed / She Act Like She Don't Care / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.