Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life (32129 Views)

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / How's Life For Nigerians In Germany / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by PrinzeElly: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2013
You want to know about Czech republic abi, Czech Republic Is Petr Cech[Chelsea F.C Goalkeeper] country
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by collynzo2(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2013
what is the point of bringing this to the frontage now? The OP asked his questions since March, he's probably in Czech republic already.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by collynzo2(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2013
ShymX: The naija pikeys are now in Czech rep?? shocked

I might have to create a thread for naija pikeys in Greenland and Arctic.

Eskimos might be Nigerians, who knows? undecided
You are in no position to judge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2013
slap1: Very soon we may have: A Thread for Nigerians in Hell-fire.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wont even be surprised to see that..with the type of threads we always see.
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by slap1(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2013
simpleworld: thanks for your study link but my aim is to work not study because i no sabi book
I believe you don't know anybody in that country, not to talk of having a place to stay. Again, you need money to get your papers ready, pay for flight and settle down there. Why not use this money to start up something in Nigeria? Unless you are going to study, or you have connection to do business, it's not always better to travel out. Think twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by flickers72(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2013
I Lived in Czech Republic for two years, married to a Czech woman, we moved to the UK 5 years ago. Czech is a good country, is all about what you going there to do,if is for transit is not a bad option,but if is for you to get your papers Czech is much more better.Weather might be an issue,when is winter is winter,when is summer is summer...there are quick way of making Money...but i never advise anyone to go into that, working in strip clubs and at same time selling drugs. Just be mindful of the Nigerians,i never ever had anything to do with Nigerians,that was the only way i was able to live a stable and crime free life,no need getting scared of Police. Their girls are one of the most beautiful girls in Europe, if you make up your mind to settle there, you won't live to regret it but the language is vital as well...I hope these explanations does help,if you need further information do let me know

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2013
only thing I know about cz na say their woman fine wella. I nor even know which one fine pass between them and Hungarian girls.
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Bizibi(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2013
flickers72: I Lived in Czech Republic for two years, married to a Czech woman, we moved to the UK 5 years ago. Czech is a good country, is all about what you going there to do,if is for transit is not a bad option,but if is for you to get your papers Czech is much more better.Weather might be an issue,when is winter is winter,when is summer is summer...there are quick way of making Money...but i never advise anyone to go into that, working in strip clubs and at same time selling drugs. Just be mindful of the Nigerians,i never ever had anything to do with Nigerians,that was the only way i was able to live a stable and crime free life,no need getting scared of Police. Their girls are one of the most beautiful girls in Europe, if you make up your mind to settle there, you won't live to regret it but the language is vital as well...I hope these explanations does help,if you need further information do let me know
are some nigerians this bad in abroad especially europe because that is the advice i do get from people abroad when it comes to associating with nigerians in eu countries
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by nora544: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bizibi: are some nigerians this bad in abroad especially europe because that is the advice i do get from people abroad when it comes to associating with nigerians in eu countries

I have to tell you that this is right, you have to be very carfully with some nigerians here in europa.
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Awon mods yi gan,since march o!!!!
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by flickers72(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nigerians are not only bad but desperate...Sometimes am ashame to say am a Nigerian.They can do anything to get Money
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Sweetlemon(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2013

cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by livethinme: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bizibi: are some nigerians this bad in abroad especially europe because that is the advice i do get from people abroad when it comes to associating with nigerians in eu countries

When i first moved to austria, I met a Nigerian lady and she said to me categorically "DO NOT MIX WITH THE NJA COMMUNITY HERE, wahala afta wahala, just keep your distance and enjoy your time here"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by free2ryhme: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
[size=20pt]beware of scammers [/size]
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by redcliff: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Demaejy: @All, please is there any students already in Czech republic or currently processing admission/visa ?

Do you ever stay in a place? Be focused man!
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by DJDOLA(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mtchewww since march..d topic just hit front page..all dis mod self...uk visa lottery is going on and have not see it here
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by nora544: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
I know the country very good i live in Austria what do you want to know.

The living is a little bit cheaper than in Austria and the admission to an university is also a little bit easier but they tuition fee is more than in my country.

In which University you want to study in which city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by IdiAmin2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
my broda, as soon as you land, just find one old oyinbo woman marry. Czech na EU member ooo, so as soon as your papers complete. You fit enter any country like France, Germany, UK, Italy etc without any districtions

Daz all

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Naijalastborn(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nigerians are not so bsd but we are so desperate in sesrching for Ego....so becareful with whom you go about with...
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by UKBobo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
my broda, as soon as you land, just find one old oyinbo FRESH woman marry. Czech na EU member ooo, so as soon as your papers complete. You fit enter any country like France, Germany, UK, Italy etc without any districtions

Daz all
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by nep2ra(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fourcade: Nigerians>>>Everywhere you go!

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by livethinme: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
nora544: I know the country very good i live in Austria what do you want to know.

The living is a little bit cheaper than in Austria and the admission to an university is also a little bit easier but they tuition fee is more than in my country.

In which University you want to study in which city

A LITTLE bit cheaper? tongue
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Austeenxx: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Haba, habatically!

Mod, the OP is already there and married to a Czech woman. grin grin

The wife is even 2 months pregnant! grin grin

and it's even on the frontpage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Godson201333(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Idi-Amin:
my broda, as soon as you land, just find one old oyinbo woman marry. Czech na EU member ooo, so as soon as your papers complete. You fit enter any country like France, Germany, UK, Italy etc without any districtions

Daz all

grin

wow see advice grin grin grin na so you do your own? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Btruth: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2013

Have you visited there before? or, do you intend to visit there after life?
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Btruth: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
DJDOLA: Mtchewww since march..d topic just hit front page..all dis mod self...uk visa lottery is going on and have not see it here

UK visa lottery? Haven't heard such before though!
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Bluebabyboy: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
nora544: The czech people run to austria for work because they have not much work in there country.

It is not possible that you get a workpermit in this country but you can study there.
they take more tuition fee than in Austria.

Wrong! your statement is totally wrong bro! Even British, Spanish, Italian and Greek citizens are all in Prague trying to fix themselves up cos of the recession hitting these countries!!! CZ is one of the few stable countries in europe at the moment. You cannot easily get a job without their green/blue cards or work permit, but you can hustle on the streets at night. The police dont go chasing people like they do in other countries...except when you turn the searchlight on yourself. Though they have their own issues (they are a closed society) at the moment, but things can only get better. CZ is the heart of europe!

Btw...if you want to know that it's not as good as it used to be in other ''big name'' countries, try watching SURPRISING EUROPE (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXDztwTGBa0). You would weep for most people residing in these so called big name countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by ooshinibos: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
oh my God , Nigeria is better than czech ..even the czechs are leaving the ridden country
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by otokx(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2013

1000000 likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer In Accident At Stadium Bridge Surulere Lagos (graphic Pics) / 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building / FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.