Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life (32130 Views)

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / How's Life For Nigerians In Germany / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Etyguy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
flickers72: I Lived in Czech Republic for two years, married to a Czech woman, we moved to the UK 5 years ago. Czech is a good country, is all about what you going there to do,if is for transit is not a bad option,but if is for you to get your papers Czech is much more better.Weather might be an issue,when is winter is winter,when is summer is summer...there are quick way of making Money...but i never advise anyone to go into that, working in strip clubs and at same time selling drugs. Just be mindful of the Nigerians,i never ever had anything to do with Nigerians,that was the only way i was able to live a stable and crime free life,no need getting scared of Police. Their girls are one of the most beautiful girls in Europe, if you make up your mind to settle there, you won't live to regret it but the language is vital as well...I hope these explanations does help,if you need further information do let me know

Thanks Flickers, pls i would wanna ask u a few question, i married a Czech woman so i need so imformation. i will be very glad if you will help me out. thanks
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Etyguy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
still waiting to hear from you
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Etyguy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please everyone, i will appreciate it if someone can tell me which hospital to get Medical certificate/Report for Czech Embassy in Lagos. as no hospital is mentioned in thier site. please this is very urgent and i will really appreciate. ASAP
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Etyguy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please everyone, i will appreciate it if someone can tell me which hospital to get Medical certificate/Report for Czech Embassy in Lagos. as no hospital is mentioned in their site. please this is very urgent and i will really appreciate. ASAP
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by ibe003(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
I want to study in czech as undergraduate 2015. Please any body with useful info on how to go about it, I have my waec and about to write IELTS.
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by tosjam(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Somebody say CZ is good somebody say Nig is better than CZ
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
tosjam:
Somebody say CZ is good somebody say Nig is better than CZ
Czech is only good for studies, I did my masters degree there. Other than schooling, please don't go to Czech Republic.
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by bull99: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by success10(m): 2:57am On Jan 21, 2018
slap1:
Very soon we may have: A Thread for Nigerians in Hell-fire.
grin
slap1:
Very soon we may have: A Thread for Nigerians in Hell-fire.
HahahahA..
Nigerians: everywhere..
U dey madt.
lols
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Collinsmarc: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Hi i am a Nigerian living in Cameroon i speak and write both french and english. I have never had travelling expérience out of africa before my Pass port is still empty and virgin, i Will like some one already in czech republic or has already been there or living there that can help me to Come over there through czech tourist visa through tourist or conference in fact something réal and genuine i can stay there for a while but my final destination Will be Holland, France, Belgium and Luxembourg but i want to first pas through czech republic before continue my Journey to one for this countries as my final destination if i see that the country Will favour me to live and settle dont have problem to stay and if not i Will continue my Journey any help from you guys Will highly appreciated can contact me in private i wil be happy and GREATFUL.
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by odinga1of: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Collinsmarc:
Hi i am a Nigerian living in Cameroon i speak and write both french and english. I have never had travelling expérience out of africa before my Pass port is still empty and virgin, i Will like some one already in czech republic or has already been there or living there that can help me to Come over there through czech tourist visa through tourist or conference in fact something réal and genuine i can stay there for a while but my final destination Will be Holland, France, Belgium and Luxembourg but i want to first pas through czech republic before continue my Journey to one for this countries as my final destination if i see that the country Will favour me to live and settle dont have problem to stay and if not i Will continue my Journey any help from you guys Will highly appreciated can contact me in private i wil be happy and GREATFUL.

How is life in Cameroon, I hear say the French are more richer than the English speakers
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Brawlscartel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
How is the ladies over there do they like black men
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Remioriginality: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bro please can you give me some tips on how to get to Czech , I have a Czech gf but I want to know how possible it will be ….
Your response matters a lot to me

Thanks ��
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Maxwell08: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Remioriginality:
Bro please can you give me some tips on how to get to Czech , I have a Czech gf but I want to know how possible it will be ….
Your response matters a lot to me

Thanks ��

Apply for tourist visa to enable you visit her and return back..
Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Beolly(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Hello, please I'm trying to secure a Czech Republic student visa, I have looked at their embassy website in Nigeria and everything required. Can anyone who have passed this stage give me hint please on how best to go about this. The group created on this platform for information about students visa seems to be hoarding information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life by Loving1: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
flickers72:
I Lived in Czech Republic for two years, married to a Czech woman, we moved to the UK 5 years ago. Czech is a good country, is all about what you going there to do,if is for transit is not a bad option,but if is for you to get your papers Czech is much more better.Weather might be an issue,when is winter is winter,when is summer is summer...there are quick way of making Money...but i never advise anyone to go into that, working in strip clubs and at same time selling drugs. Just be mindful of the Nigerians,i never ever had anything to do with Nigerians,that was the only way i was able to live a stable and crime free life,no need getting scared of Police. Their girls are one of the most beautiful girls in Europe, if you make up your mind to settle there, you won't live to regret it but the language is vital as well...I hope these explanations does help,if you need further information do let me know
Please how is the city of Olomouc, are there Nigerians? Is it a good place to live, study & work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer In Accident At Stadium Bridge Surulere Lagos (graphic Pics) / 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building / FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.