Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) (2894 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 25, 2013
If u r a guy n ur readin dis den ur either daft or jst plain stupid!If u are a woman and u r exactly wat d topic is then there is goodnews for you. Steve Harvey,a black american actor cum comedian released a book recently titled "Act like a Lady,Think Like a Man". If u r a music lover like moi den u must hav listened to the song by Jennifer Hudson featuring Ne-yo n Rick Ross. There is also a black American film titled"Think Like a man" which was used to popularise dis bestselling book. Anyways,back to the topic,as a strong,independent woman,u can also be called a feminist which means advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men. U don't hav to b in a relationship because ur feelin lonely n unloved.BTW,u dnt hav to b lonely if ur alone. Those women who do dat hav serios self esteem issues,dey do not value demselves n derfor portray dat image to the men in dier lives who in turn of cos use dem like garbage. Take the likes of Joke Silva,Genevieve, Rita Dominic,Oprah Winfrey,and oda strong n independent women who r respected or sumtyms feared by their male colleagues. Don't u envy dem n dream of being like dem one day? If so,den u nid to hav dis bestseller which reveals d secret of men n take charge of ur life! For free videos on sex tips from a male mind visit www.catchhimandkeephim.com. SAY NO TO GENDER INEQUALITY TODAY!
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by razznaija(f): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 25, 2013
These are the type of ladies I want undecided
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 25, 2013
First of all, we arent lonely grin
And secondly,being a strong,confident woman(whole,soft compassionate)is not about trying to be like a man!
(Its an ad)
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Just strong & independent is good stuff
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by pilotseq: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2013
Independent on ur own abi? But if u come get bf naa him go becom ur atm+mugu+houseboi+office... Abegi no b tdy weh nyash begin dey 4 back... Independent indeed!! Mtscheeeeew...

2 Likes

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by TopSpot: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2013
There will always be those who would stand high and those who will stand low. If you like bring the most popular book or whatever, it will not change those who have been made.

Don't argue that people could change at any time, I already know that. SMH
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Firstly,u must nt comment. 2ndly,no one is tryin 2 b a man. U can b independent n stil hav a man in ur lyf. Jst cos u wana b usd n abusd doesn't mean odas want to. As 4 d retards waggin dier mouths,i guess u must b jst stupid cos i wrote boldly 'ladies only'.
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2013
Confused lady.
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2013
kimberluge: Firstly,u must nt comment. 2ndly,no one is tryin 2 b a man. U can b independent n stil hav a man in ur lyf. Jst cos u wana b usd n abusd doesn't mean odas want to. As 4 d retards waggin dier mouths,i guess u must b jst stupid cos i wrote boldly 'ladies only'.
Oh I hate dis girl God pls 4giv me..hey girl, why do u always talk rots? 4 ur information dis forum is 4 matured minds and not 4 halfwits like u.

1 Like

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Confused lady.
Not more confused dan u are. Sexkillz,if u no comment u go die? Afta u wil b d first askin same question so buzz off my thread!
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 26, 2013
ekenedegreat: Oh I hate dis girl God pls 4giv me..hey girl, why do u always talk rots? 4 ur information dis forum is 4 matured minds and not 4 halfwits like u.
Ur even more retarded dan I tot,it is coward like u who use n abuse women but get offended when u meet ur match. In case ur not satisfied,read my signature,silly ass!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Popowaa: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by KINGwax(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2013
The OP's first statement says she's an idiott.

This one says she's jes a wanna be and doesn't even posseses a mind of her own:
Take the likes of Joke Silva,Genevieve, Rita Dominic,Oprah Winfrey,and oda strong n independent women who r respected or sumtyms feared by their male colleagues. Don't u envy dem n dream of being like dem one day?

And this says she's hungry and needs help
If so,den u nid to hav dis bestseller which reveals d secret of men n take charge of ur life! For free videos on sex tips from a male mind

This reveals her desperation
visit www.catchhimandkeephim.com

And lastly, she has seriously been abused with this:

SAY NO TO GENDER INEQUALITY TODAY!

This OP is definately not happy!

3 Likes

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by chikeorji123(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2013

Confused lady indeed!...

2 Likes

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Point of correction. SICK confused lady.

1 Like

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Dygeasy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Isn't this the lady in yankee who has tried out men from the three major tribes in Nigeria?

Una no dey tire?
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2014
Dygeasy: Isn't this the lady in yankee who has tried out men from the three major tribes in Nigeria?

Una no dey tire?
No,this is the lady that played u for a fool that u are! Pervert!
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2014
KINGwax: The OP's first statement says she's an idiott.

This one says she's jes a wanna be and doesn't even posseses a mind of her own:

And this says she's hungry and needs help

This reveals her desperation

And lastly, she has seriously been abused with this:

This OP is definately not happy!
Empty vessels make most sound! Your type go for low- esteem idiots like yourself so am not exactly surprised. It's obvious that ur a misogynist! Get well soon,if u ever will!
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by lirusehn(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Like seriously this GIRL is lost . cheesy

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Dygeasy(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2014
kimberluge: No,this is the lady that played u for a fool that u are! Pervert!
Idiot. One year later your foolishness is still on the high side.
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Hahahahhahaha.
I still wanna meet a feminist who can politely explain to me what cause they are fighting for.
They always seem to be angry and paranoid.
I don't get it...
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Davidbanky(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Hahahahhahaha.
I still wanna meet a feminist who can politely explain to me what cause they are fighting for.
They always seem to be angry and paranoid.
I don't get it...

I don't even understand the feminist ish, it's a divided opinion though, sometimes I think they go too far in their cause, it's a result of heightened emotion from, I don't know, been trying to look at it from their own side too, can't still properly figure it out
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2014
a lot of so called feminists I see are just unattractive women that cant get or hold on to a man....
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Tannie(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Op I have read that book and I seen that movie. If you have read to the end, you will understand that Steve Harvey is saying that there should be no rules for rship cuz it doesn't work for everyone. As a woman, being strong and independent doesn't mean I should carry placard and work around advocating for rights. Its about doing my best in my own little way and the respect will flow. Give me the likes of Hilary Clinton, Late Prof Dora, Jokes Silva, My mum, etc these are all strong married women that have excelled in their careers and still keep their homes together. If they were busy screaming gender equality or being bitter towards men, I don't think they will be where they are today. First thing first, respect yourself, prove to people around you that you are a strong woman that can handle challenges, othere will follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Tallesty1(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Tannie: Op I have read that book and I seen that movie. If you have read to the end, you will understand that Steve Harvey is saying that there should be no rules for rship cuz it doesn't work for everyone. As a woman, being strong and independent doesn't mean I should carry placard and work around advocating for rights. Its about doing my best in my own little way and the respect will flow. Give me the likes of Hilary Clinton. Michelle Obama. Late Prof Dora, Jokes Silva, My mum, etc these are all strong married women that has earned the likes and respect of others and are still able to keep their families together. I don't think its about being bitter towards men, as a women do your a bid and you will earn your respect from both men and women alike.

P.S I'm a young beautiful, confident, strong and independent lady. I earn respect from male and female by respecting myself and doing my best.
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Tallesty1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
kimberluge:
Firstly,u must nt comment. 2ndly,no one is tryin 2 b a man. U can b independent n stil hav a man in ur lyf. Jst cos u wana b usd n abusd doesn't mean odas want to. As 4 d retards waggin dier mouths,i guess u must b jst stupid cos i wrote boldly 'ladies only'.
Another men hating, half-baked, stupid lesbian and mis-informed feminist. So because of your unpleasant experience with men you have concluded that married women are being used? What is your worth compared to some married ladies out there? Why don't you do what works you and allow others to do what is good for them? What fuckable Bleep do you know about equal right? What can you contribute to the movement? Do you know the history of the authors and musicians you just quoted? Do you know their pains and suffering? Jesus Christ! Did you give out your brain on loan? Why don't respsect your silly ass and stop corrupting innocent minds?
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by nellyelitz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Attention seeking bitch....
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by bosun11(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
so speechless....don't let me say anything before she throws insult @ moi......i reserve my comments for now
Re: Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2014
All the useless men who came here to rant at a stranger they know nothing about are just plain demented wiles. Dogs barking without a bite, go kill yourselves or Bleep off my thread. Like I said earlier,this thread is for strong,independent ladies not weak'dependent ones who have nothing to offer demselves. Men love bitches even if they attack Dem openly,they secretly yearn for dat one lady dat will be their match. Its called challenge! So,wen y'all done wagging ur tiny hairless tails,i'l stil b here,waiting to treat ur delusions! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Couples / How To Keep A Woman Happy And How To Make A Man Happy / How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.