Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? (2870 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / How Long Did Your Virginity Sex Last / How Long Did You Last With Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by chidiezeh(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
Please Be Sincere
How Long did the Longest Relationship You've ever had Last?
Mine: 1 year and 3 months
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by chikel2000(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
Still thinking of having one. Too young to have heart attack
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2016
Its a private issue
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Chuksemi(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2016
6 months. She was a leech. Refused to totally give up. Even now.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by rose54321: 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
4.5 years...
Entire bachelor's degree program.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by olatunjithomas(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2016
chidiezeh:
Please Be Sincere

How Long did the Longest Relationship You've ever had Last?

Mine: 1 year and 3 months
YOU see what I'm talking about?. Buhari has hardly spent a year and half some guys are shouting he hasn't done anything.
now.look at this my brother OP he dated for one year and 3 months, he didn't do anything. not even a baby boy.
anyway, my has lasted 1yr and counting.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by ever811(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2016
14 years
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2016
Mine have never been productiveembarassed....seems nature is cheating me in that aspect of lifeundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Raphafire101: 7:41pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
Mine have never been productiveembarassed....seems nature is cheating me in that aspect of lifeundecided
It seems we are on the same Lane in this aspect of life.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 24, 2016
almost the amount of time i spent in my mama's womb.
that was some billion years ago..i'v even forgotten what dating feels like grin
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
My last long distance relationship started

2013 ended 2015

sad it was my first and last after dat didnt even try again
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by fistonati(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
See another product of bad governance, MY is one year and still counting.
olatunjithomas:

YOU see what I'm talking about?. Buhari has hardly spent a year and half some guys are shouting he hasn't done anything.
now.look at this my brother OP he dated for one year and 3 months, he didn't do anything. not even a baby boy.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
Raphafire101:

It seems we are on the same Lane in this aspect of life.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Its not just working...i might just throw in the towel soonundecided
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by fistonati(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
Dating is not about time spent with each other, but how sincere, productive, respect, values, accommodating and the results afterwards.
Girls pls be humble to your partner and guys respect her as well and all other good things shall follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by optional1(f): 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:

Y u dy lie wen I dy here.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
optional1:

Y u dy lie wen I dy here.
My callsundecided??
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by optional1(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
My callsundecided??

U called? When?
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by onstelly(f): 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
2011-2014
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2016
optional1:

U called? When?
Hmmm, anyway, how have you been??
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by optional1(f): 8:19pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, anyway, how have you been??

Whats wrong?

Have been doing great and you?
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Raphafire101: 8:27pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
Its not just working...i might just throw in the towel soonundecided
So annoying.... angry angry embarassed
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
optional1:

Whats wrong?

Have been doing great and you?
Great tho...hows school\work??
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by marshalcarter: 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Countin? And what have you DONE undecided
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Michellla(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
two weeks grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by optional1(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:

Am good! But still at home!!
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by optional1(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2016
optional1:

Ok, you aspiring for school??
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by 0ubenji(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
My last long distance relationship started

2013 ended 2015

sad it was my first and last after dat didnt even try again
This bae...date me ..u no gree..busy playing "catch me if u can"
Well my longest was 8yrs...
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 9:44pm On May 24, 2016
0ubenji:

This bae...date me ..u no gree..busy playing "catch me if u can"
Well my longest was 8yrs...

Hmmmm 8 yrs nd u still single shocked shocked
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by 0ubenji(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hmmmm 8 yrs nd u still single shocked shocked
Lolz..is it a sin?
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 9:53pm On May 24, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz..is it a sin?

No o
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by 0ubenji(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

No o
Atleast pastor chris oyakhilome's longest marriage was over 15yrs AND HE'S STILL SINGLE...abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. / check in / Gorgeous Italian Fitness Trainer And Vlogger 'marries Herself'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.