Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (12402 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Kk4(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
All this aboki men are cowards *no diss respect to my hausa brothers*... First it was the Emir of Kano now the former IG.. Who TF are u leaving the north for!?
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bigcake: Na lie u must come back to naija, na who u want run leave dis country whr una corruption dong spoil for? No do make i vex come meet u there ooo. If evrybody want run like u dey run so e mean say naija for dong dry na?. Ex IGP on the run? Hmmm, na so u been dey run when armrobbers whr una rent guns give dey attack their targets. Then na innocent people una go come dey arrest.
Mba! No go there go meet am, I no trust you. If you go I'm sure you will also seek asylum...running away from unemployment in Nigeria grin
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Efikman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
apala911: A former Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mr. Hafiz Ringim, is allegedly seeking asylum in the United Kingdom, as reports say, he has an application before the UK Border Agency.

Dailypost learnt that not long after his sack on January 25, 2012, Ringim traveled to the UK and has not returned ever since.

Sources say his request is on the grounds that the dreaded islamic sect, Boko Haram, may target his life once he returns to Nigeria.

The former Police boss in his application informed UK officials that he narrowly escaped death inJune 2011, when the Force Headquarters in Nigeria’s capital city of Abuja was bombed, few days after he threatened to crush the terrorist group.

Ringim told the British agency that on June 6, 2011, his Deputy, Abubakar Ningi was murdered alongside the police orderly and a driver, an incident claimed by the Boko Haram sect.

He also referred to the killings of the former military chiefs, including the November 2012 murder of a civil war veteran, General Mamman Shuwa.

It would be recalled that it was under Ringim’s tenure, that the United Nations’ office in Abuja was bombed. 25 people lost their lives, while several others were injured.

The UK government is yet to send a reply to the inquiry made on the matter.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/25/former-igp-hafiz-ringim-seeks-asylum-in-the-uk/
He is using STYLE to run because EFCC is hot on his tail. Better come back and face your corruption charges just like your former oga, TAFA BALOGUN cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Toktee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hahaha,the man saw what Jonathan and his co-thieves can not see,the man project the future the only thing he see is buhari,,so he decide to seek for a hiding place before buhari take the oath of office and you all know what will happen next,i pity criminals call political thieves that are still in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Sprumbaba: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
mallorca: Grave is only safe place in this world
Naija people dey steal from Grave. you don forget?
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by cjrane: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ringim should stop making excuses with Boko haram.He knows Boko Haram will not target him in Abuja.He is only afraid of being prosecuted for corrupt enrichment while in office.
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by joudini(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
The system you encouraged fed the monsters, now you scared cos they are coming back to haunt ya
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by meforyou1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
IGP hafiz ringim should better drag himself back here and face corruption. What arrant nonsense.
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
He should be rich enough to set up a business that is worth 200,000 Pounds.... He would be issued with a business permit for 2 year and it is renewable. After 5 legitimate years of stay in the Uk, he can then apply for citizenship. He is entitled to bring his wife(one) and children under 18years and he may bring with him his staff too. Does he want to say he does not have N50M =200,000 Pounds? Why asylum?
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by kenod(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Knowing the UKBA..they will grant his request as he fits their criteria for help: Muslim, ex - govt official and potential source of intelligence on both Nigeria and Boko Haram.... And I forgot to add he comes with a lot of ill gotten money that could be invested in the UK
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by ypzilanti: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hafiz, should come back oh! The Nigerian police is 'on top of the situation'. Even if he were to be killed, the Nigerian Police would leave 'no stone unturned' to find his killers.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by nd07(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
d evil dt men do lives wt dem. he had d chance to quench d fire wen it was at it's "neo" level bt he helped increased it. now d fire is targeting his own house. y is he running?
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by signalpower: 4:54am On Mar 26, 2013
i arrived UK yesterday morning, at about 10 am,the driver that picked me from terminal 4 so that i can stop at London Euston who was a Nigerian , asked me how is Nigeria . i replied and said Nigeria is on fire, he said to me, that Nigerian was a great country but see what our greedy leaders has turned everything into, Nigeria i s a country were people kill themselves with bombs.i wept and was angry inside.
oga fromer IGP please go back and don't seek for asylum, stupid man
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by Zakkyoz: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
mosquitoNet: shocked #2
what is the meaning of the '2' you typed now? MosquitoNet, you need to grow!
@ topic, the man must come back.
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by luli4life: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
I remember vividly the usual saying of the ex-IG aftermath of any bombing that the POLICE FORCE IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION, so its so clear now that the SITUATION IS ON TOP OF THE POLICE FORCE. cry
Re: Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK by bornosheikh: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
Soon, all of the masses in Nigeria will upsticks, carry Ghana must go and trek north via Sahara to peaceful life.

Naija will just be inhabited by the elite behind their mansion walls and militants (OPC, BOKO,DELTA) carrying rocket launcher looking for their portion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Yahoo Boys Caught Hiding A Girl For Rituals Purpose (photos) / 16 Permanent Secretaries Retire; FG Looking For Replacement / Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.