Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299167 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Elumelu: Having a kind of feeling that we will soon be congratulating ourselves between now and tomorrow. I think chukdc was right cos some of his analysis wer correct.Check out the interview with Prof. Chinedu Nebo on Vanguard 12th of this month.
Unless it is not the same interview that I read, I cannot see anything that connects the Minister's interview with any analysis or TCN recruitment. Abi u no wear glass read am? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/nigeria-will-soon-be-liberated-from-darkness/
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Elumelu: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am talking about the settlement of PHCN staff by the power minister.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Solution Guy, please learn how to talk. U might hv good intention but ur presentation is bad. Ur statements are insultive

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by piro2009: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
NAPTIN DG Engr Okeke said the President has given
approval for the recruitment of
about 240 skilled youths for the
Transmission Company of Nigeria
(TCN). He said the recruitment
process would start in October, noting that NAPTIN would retrain
the engaged youths before they
are eventually absorbed into TCN. Meanwhile, he said government
had started recruiting another set
of 500 young Electrical Engineering
graduates into the power sector. It
was not clear which agencies the
500 youths would work in, especially considering that
government is currently privatising
the generation and distribution
utilities. But the NAPTIN boss stressed that
the process had commenced at the
Ministry of Power. He said the
youths would also be subjected to
one month of rigorous training at
his Institute to prepare them for the work ahead. “NAPTIN has identified the skills
that will be needed by the various
power companies in the power
industry after privatisation. Consequently, there are needs for
skilled workers at all levels and in
all categories, including generation,
transmission, distribution,
instrumentation and controls,
safety, project management, communication technologies,
among others.” He said government had approved
the training of 1,000 young
Nigerian graduates for careers in
the Nigerian power industry after
privatisation. He said details of the training was
being worked out with the Ministry
of Power, noting that the training
would be conducted under the
Institute’s graduate skills
development programme aimed at improving their potentials for
rewarding careers in the electricity
sector.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
jamp: @Solution Guy, please learn how to talk. U might hv good intention but ur presentation is bad. Ur statements are insultive

. . . eyaa
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Anticipation is still strong,considering the aptitude test and interview time-frame;Hopeful of a quicker,no runs-like response;In God We Trust
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Factoryfitted: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
jamp: @Solution Guy, please learn how to talk. U might hv good intention but ur presentation is bad. Ur statements are insultive

He is right too. You reeeaaally need to work on your tone. You often come across as condescending. I wonder if that's what you intend? There's always a better, more appealing way to pass your opinions across all the time.
shallom.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Factoryfitted:

He is right too. You reeeaaally need to work on your tone. You often come across as condescending. I wonder if that's what you intend? There's always a better, more appealing way to pass your opinions across all the time.
shallom.
condescending and way too arrogant, you will do well to avoid and ignore him.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by piro2009: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2013
no information yet
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2013
@Piro, Ђδω far? Heard †ђξ names of †ђξ current Naptin trainees have been struck out of †ђξ 500... Guess we may discuss on anoda platform anyway.... Are ♈ōϋ in Lagos?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2013
wallex1983: @Piro, Ђδω far? Heard †ђξ names of †ђξ current Naptin trainees have been struck out of †ђξ 500... Guess we may discuss on anoda platform anyway.... Are ♈ōϋ in Lagos?
guys, guys, guys...please discuss the stuff here biko, it may benefit lots of ppl in here too. Biko bianu.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by piro2009: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2013
wallex1983: @Piro, Ђδω far? Heard †ђξ names of †ђξ current Naptin trainees have been struck out of †ђξ 500... Guess we may discuss on anoda platform anyway.... Are ♈ōϋ in Lagos?

am doing mine in Abuja, but curently in jebba PS

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
@chukdc, any development?

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kayarda70(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Any news from North-West? Please share.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Any news from South-East,please share
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello house,any good news from TCN/ministry of power
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
@chukdc, am realy missing ur words of encouragement and hope.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2013
@chukdc,we miss ur messages of hope...men are getting tired on dis thread deze dayz...our talking about it keeps our hopes alive....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2013
crespo67: @chukdc,we miss ur messages of hope...men are getting tired on dis thread deze dayz...our talking about it keeps our hopes alive....
Lol! Irrespective of whether true or false. Apparently this chukdc has put a lot of guys in his one-chance, and have been riding them around town. Very soon he will come and tell guys that they should send him money so that he inputs their names in successful list (and guys go still pay am kwa).
Talking about it or keeping hopes alive will not change the resumption date anyway. Whatever date that will be for whichever people that will eventually be successful.

Sorry o! If you are one of those that see my plain truth as offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Be patient guys, worrying unnecessarily will not change resumption date but only give you high BP. Na like so dem FG jobs dey be.
Yes @Chukdc seems to always have "insider info" for us but e no mean say everything him talk na fact.
Calm down, Our time go soon reach. In d meantime make you find something to occupy ur time with. (Just my little 2cents)

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
...Funny sha. I wonda who will be gullible enuff to pay some faceless person sake of say make he for help dem chook name for list.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Solutions_Guy:
Lol! Irrespective of whether true or false. Apparently this chukdc has put a lot of guys in his one-chance, and have been riding them around town. Very soon he will come and tell guys that they should send him money so that he inputs their names in successful list (and guys go still pay am kwa).
Talking about it or keeping hopes alive will not change the resumption date anyway. Whatever date that will be for whichever people that will eventually be successful.

Sorry o! If you are one of those that see my plain truth as offensive.

For once u spoke wisely
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
jamp:

For once u spoke wisely
totally uncalled for.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2013
My advice is expect less bt be hopeful. Let it come to us as a surprise. For me, i'm nw thinking of settling down properly in2 my present job and if TCN job comes, it ll take me by surprise cos right nw, my mind is off it.
As earlier said, we can come here once in while and drop comments or ask any related info.
'blessed is he that expects less for he shall neva be disappointed'.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2013
konfessor: totally uncalled for.

bros chill.

i wish u all a very frutiful week
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Hi,Any latest frm TCN?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
SOUTH-SOUTH ZONE, 80 candidates were successful in the just concluded TCN interview. Akwa ibom, 13,Rivers 15, Bayelsa 13 etc. officer iv took the highest ratio follow by officer 1 and 11. Cheerup the successful ones. Thank you Jesus my Lord.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
ESUNAM: SOUTH-SOUTH ZONE, 80 candidates were successful in the just concluded TCN interview. Akwa ibom, 13,Rivers 15, Bayelsa 13 etc. officer iv took the highest ratio follow by officer 1 and 11. Cheerup the successful ones. Thank you Jesus my Lord.

Sounds real.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hw do we know if one is successful? For south south, av dey contacted d successful candidadtes? Pls resspond and if u know for SW 2 pls let me know
ESUNAM: SOUTH-SOUTH ZONE, 80 candidates were successful in the just concluded TCN interview. Akwa ibom, 13,Rivers 15, Bayelsa 13 etc. officer iv took the highest ratio follow by officer 1 and 11. Cheerup the successful ones. Thank you Jesus my Lord.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Esunam, where is the source of your information?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
When d list is finally ready,i wl let y'all knw.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
In
as much as we are expecting something should not be overidden with
uncalled for info. I know u divided d 500 by six and tried manipulating d
numbers for ur south south.
Try and b factual. We have 2 give accurate info in dis forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.