Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299173 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
"@daily_trust: #DailyTrustEditorial Worries over the #Manitoba deal http:///eDL6gsATDk"
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
authentic2013: I received a congratulatory text just now,with TCN caption.I was directed to go and collect my appointment letter from TCN South East Regional officer praise the lord!!!!!!!!! I made is i cant believe my eyes ohhh my Good God i thank you.I was told that the terms of service will stated on the letter.Glory be to God.I made it.I heard we are just fourteen in number.
hmmmmmmm
dats nice
i don take note
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maifata: "@daily_trust: #DailyTrustEditorial Worries over the #Manitoba deal http:///eDL6gsATDk"
chairman whats d worries abt
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Only time tells the difference between fairy tales and facts.
Understandably, people always get carried away with what they want to hear.
No wonder it is the "first law of journalism" - Tell the people what they want to hear (whether true or false).
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
People that received messgae. What is resumption date?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
cyraxjay: People that received messgae. What is resumption date?
abeg ask dem...me self wan knw
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by deprince77: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
authentic2013: I received a congratulatory text just now,with TCN caption.I was directed to go and collect my appointment letter from TCN South East Regional officer praise the lord!!!!!!!!! I made is i cant believe my eyes ohhh my Good God i thank you.I was told that the terms of service will stated on the letter.Glory be to God.I made it.I heard we are just fourteen in number.

Pls are you 14 from the all the regions or all the states in your region or your state alone. could you put your message clear for everyone here.Who else got the same text
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sweetestchy: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ authenic u want to give people heart attack,pls stp lieing with dis ur big mouth.pls people if u re givin info give reasonable info,u people ve take here as if is children play ground haba na dat is nt gud at all.this is a place 4 info to one other,but don't no what is happening here any more.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2013

Those that swallow everything hook, line and sinker in the name of showing maturity, oyaa! This one na for una. Insider information ko, reliable source ni.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Indeed, this thread is almost being turned into a joke with all the informatin and misinformation. Anyways people should just cool down, because the result will eventually come out and you will know if you made it or not.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
konfessor: Indeed, this thread is almost being turned into a joke with all the informatin and misinformation. Anyways people should just cool down, because the result will eventually come out and you will know if you made it or not.

you are right bros. they are turning this thread into a joke.

my people let behave ourselves as engineers. the result will soon come out

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Any oda person that has gotten a congratulatory text?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
@chukdc, dnt be distracted by anybody, we ar behind u. Carry go joooor! @jayboi, ar u a learner? nothing like dat o.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by FALKE20(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Some persons in d house ar very stupid....it doesnt waorth it to b passing a
vague infor in d forum....pls lets ol behave ourselfs n b guided
accordingly....Thank you n Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2013
we are only 14 for Enugu state alone not the entire south east.I was among those that was picked for Enugu state.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2013
i am not here to argue with anybody all i expect from you all is to try and contact your zones to know really what i said is truth or not.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2013
authentic2013: we are only 14 for Enugu state alone not the entire south east.I was among those that was picked for Enugu state.
authentic2013: i am not here to argue with anybody all i expect from you all is to try and contact your zones to know really what i said is truth or not.
[quote author=authentic2013]
@ oda engineers who else don get d message or contacted dia zone to comfirm
@ authentic2013 hw did u contact ur zone? coz we all knw ministry of power is to screen n compile d names of successful candidates8-)
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by omooba25: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Guys let us relax.I guess someone on this thread is just using a different username as 'authentic' to create unneccesary tension.such a person is sick
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2013
authentic2013: we are only 14 for Enugu state alone not the entire south east.I was among those that was picked for Enugu state.
We are not saying you are here for arguement. But, Authentic2013 give us info on how you contacted south east consultant or are u trying 2 make every one here call their consultant and get info back to you?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2013
@omooba, av u been able 2 confirm dis info? cos Tension has already captured me o. @beges and chukdc, we need u 2 talk o.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2013
South east Engineers, can u pls say something on dis 'authentic' info. yeeeepa! it must nt be truth oooo
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2013
i am not here to deceive anybody i just said that you should make your contact to be sure that your zone picked you.From my state we are only 14 that was picked,from south east.I will be going to TCN office in New have Enugu to collect my appointment letter next week.What do i gain in deceiving people.I didn't ask anybody for money.I don't need your money.I a christian with the fear of God i wont deceive anybody i know what i am saying.Thank you.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2013
any person that said he/she have confirmed his/her success from consultant or tcn should go and resume for work as the directive stated
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats@authentic. We in the south west shall await ours. I dont think the TCN guys got to every successful cands already.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Unlimiteddream: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Solutions_Guy: Only time tells the difference between fairy tales and facts.
Understandably, people always get carried away with what they want to hear.
No wonder it is the "first law of journalism" - Tell the people what they want to hear (whether true or false).
I have been a guest on this forum for the past four months. I study all posts and react to them locally.
What is going on now is just a game of mind
Nobody can claim what is truly yours. SW is cool and we are expectant...

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2013
@authentic, i'll advise u 2 go along wt police men wen u ar going 2 TCN office. My mind is telling me dat som1 is trying 2 set u up. BE WARNED!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2013
@ guys am frm SE bt i ve nt heard any news yet frm any one thou all i can say is dat dey ar in d final phase of d compilation of names
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
authentic2013: i am not here to deceive anybody i just said that you should make your contact to be sure that your zone picked you.From my state we are only 14 that was picked,from south east.I will be going to TCN office in New have Enugu to collect my appointment letter next week.What do i gain in deceiving people.I didn't ask anybody for money.I don't need your money.I a christian with the fear of God i wont deceive anybody i know what i am saying.Thank you.

Anybody believing this guy or panicking about his posts needs his 'graduate-ship' questioned. Calling approx. 500 engineers to pick up letters/resume work is not gonna be a hide-and-seek game. Even the blind we see it when the successful ones are contacted.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
"i dey laugh" in obasanjo's voice
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
I am frm SE,and I have nt gotten any msg(s) as regards appointment letter;I have reached out to some frnds I knw,and its a no-response frm dem.Even on that day we went for the Interviews,it was gathered that 14 people will be picked from each of these 4 Easterns States of Abia,Enugu,Ebonyi and Imo,while Anambra will get 19;(Reasons we could not ascertain then);So,all i can say is am optimistic I will be called up;So,its either authentic is playing a smart one,or those from Abia have not gotten their txtx;If U ask me,i ll say,lets Keep Hope Alive;I dont think the appointment letters are out;When its out....The whole world will know;cos this particular Recruitment is a bit different frm others,Magomago fit dey am,bt i believe some meritocracy has been shown all through;with d way Power is going i belv dat Govt will nt wnt to joke with dis system,anymore.....Cheers all

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.