Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299169 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
We should take things easy.Anybody who says that you should pay any money in other to get TCN job is a fraudster.Even gorvernors could not get their list through.The job will be resumed on 2nd of September.Anytime from now everybody "successful ones" will be receiving text message and e mail from various consultants.The main appointment letter will be collected from zonal office of TCN.Everybody employed will be working withing his/her geopolitical zone.The job was not distributed equally across the 36 states and FCT or zones some states/zones have higher employement than others.Some zones have gotten their list approved while some have not, that is the delay we are experiencing now.But good or bad everything ends this month for eanest resumption of work next month.I am sending my warm congratulations to all sucessful candidates.Best wishes

6 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by babyremi: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please Guys,is there any Info on South-West?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
This very stage it is no longer any news from south east or south south or any geopolitical zone,everything presently works together for all zones.,the succesful list will be out surrently.So dont bother asking of any zone's latest news they all work together.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
I luv u chukdc, u ar too great and am proud of u.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chuckdc might be right.some of his info chekd out wit my source's @ d min.he can only hav access to d list wen it has been approved.wl paste d list here if u want.no specific time but soon!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
GOD is in control
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
@wallex..I c you..any news on naptin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
God take charge
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by martinor: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2013
chukdc: We should take things easy.Anybody who says that you should pay any money in other to get TCN job is a fraudster.Even gorvernors could not get their list through.The job will be resumed on 2nd of September.Anytime from now everybody "successful ones" will be receiving text message and e mail from various consultants.The main appointment letter will be collected from zonal office of TCN.Everybody employed will be working withing his/her geopolitical zone.The job was not distributed equally across the 36 states and FCT or zones some states/zones have higher employement than others.Some zones have gotten their list approved while some have not, that is the delay we are experiencing now.But good or bad everything ends this month for eanest resumption of work next month.I am sending my warm congratulations to all sucessful candidates.Best wishes
You seem confident about this, how true is it?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2013
[quote
author=chukdc]This very stage it is no longer any news from south east
or south south or any geopolitical zone,everything presently works
together for all zones.,the succesful list will be out surrently.So dont
bother asking of any zone's latest news they all work together.
[/quote]
Please what is d Bridge Gap gonna do with d referees emails?
If anyone gets a call 4rm his referee d@ he got a mail 4rm TCN or else requesting a recommendation, please let d house know.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
South east is ready.bur my guy didnt make it tru.na wa for dis pple o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
beges: South east is ready.bur my guy didnt make it tru.na wa for dis pple o

hw did u come to get d info dat SE is ready n ur guy didnt make it tru:>
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
beges: South east is ready.bur my guy didnt make it tru.na wa for dis pple o
is SW ready. Do u know if I made it(chk d female name that doesn't look like yoruba name)
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fritz007:

hw did u come to get d info dat SE is ready n ur guy didnt make it tru:>

Abeg ask am. The guy wan form so people go begin ask am question
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
lydia5: is SW ready. Do u know if I made it(chk d female name that doesn't look like yoruba name)
@lydia
baby girl why nt be calm b4 u let dis guyz give u HBP
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
if u can't share informations and ideas ,I don't c any reasons y such pple shud b in dis forum. playing with pples hope,its not fair.last time I checked this place is called forum not personal wall.if u cant use ur information to help pple,their is no need pasting it here becos eventually the pple will still hear it from other source.just mata of time. angry

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fritz007:
@lydia
baby girl why nt be calm b4 u let dis guyz give u HBP
i only said d list is ready and not OUT.i havnt been able to chek mine wch is SS.am as hopeful as evryone
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
we shall see.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Elumelu: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lets be patient,hopefully before the end of this month the names for the six Geo-political zones will be out. Be mindful of who you give in to because there are job scam everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Let us learn to be patient,yes it is true that some zones have finished why others have not.Money cannot do anything for you dont be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wot is causing d procrastination of those zones dt ar yet 2 complete theirs? and hw many zones lists ar ready? Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Guys I still want to know salary package woo. @chukdc, any more inside info on that?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2013
cyraxjay: Guys I still want to know salary package woo. @chukdc, any more inside info on that?

you want us to go over this again. chukdc said is about N235k, got his info from an insider. lets wait till we get the appointment letter
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2013
those people DAT had missed calls in ss zone, were called yesterday by d consultant requesting from them their LGA n state. I am trying to believe that there is little transparency in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Waiting...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2013
jamp:

you want us to go over this again. chukdc said is about N235k, got his info from an insider. lets wait till we get the appointment letter

That is fallacy. Don't be fooled. chukdc does not get any insider info. He started from begging for info and when he couldn't get what he wanted, he resorted to reverse psychology. Follow all his posts and see that they never came to pass. They are all make-belief stories in a bid to get the real info from whoever has it. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Hello! I am one of the people that missed their calls....and I was called yesterday.... I'm believing God for it.....

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls do anyone have an idea about this new power plant located in Aba Abia State. Based on info, they will send some graduates for training in no distance time, the list is behind compiled they also work in collaboration with PHCN. Maybe both training will start same time. Was told theirs is one training sch in Delta state. There is hope for Electrical Engineers in the near future in Nigeria going with these ongoing reforms just keep a level Eye. We will get there. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Japkelly: Pls do anyone have an idea about this new power plant located in Aba Abia State. Based on info, they will send some graduates for training in no distance time, the list is behind compiled they also work in collaboration with PHCN. Maybe both training will start same time. Was told theirs is one training sch in Delta state. There is hope for Electrical Engineers in the near future in Nigeria going with these ongoing reforms just keep a level Eye. We will get there. Amen.
Yes, there is high hope for electrical engineers in the very near future. Glad that 13 consortia met the payment deadline yesterday on privatization.
Japkelly, which new power plant are you talking in Aba? There is Alaoji (a mega power plant currently on bid, part of NIPP by NDPHC); and there is Geometric Power (an IPP by Nnaji and co.). Those are Generation stations. I think their training is going to be different from those of the successful candidates of TCN recruitment as the latter would be working largely on transmission (TSP and SO).
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

That is fallacy. Don't be fooled. chukdc does not get any insider info. He started from begging for info and when he couldn't get what he wanted, he resorted to reverse psychology. Follow all his posts and see that they never came to pass. They are all make-belief stories in a bid to get the real info from whoever has it. Be guided!

You are free to use your mouth but mind the way you talk to others you don't sit at the comfort of your house to get information.If some thing is very important, you go out and search for it.For every information i get, i source it from the main source.For example the official time table for payments of NEPA staff severance package was July but due technical issues it was started in August does it mean that if i source my information from the official calendar that i am not right or that i am forging it .Every single information i give is from the official sources.If they decide to change anything then do you blame me?Mind the type of language you use in the public.Learn to be mature in character.

5 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
I received a congratulatory text just now,with TCN caption.I was directed to go and collect my appointment letter from TCN South East Regional officer praise the lord!!!!!!!!! I made is i cant believe my eyes ohhh my Good God i thank you.I was told that the terms of service will stated on the letter.Glory be to God.I made it.I heard we are just fourteen in number.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
chukdc:

You are free to use your mouth but mind the way you talk to others you don't sit at the comfort of your house to get information.If some thing is very important, you go out and search for it.For every information i get, i source it from the main source.For example the official time table for payments of NEPA staff severance package was July but due technical issues it was started in August does it mean that if i source my information from the official calendar that i am not right or that i am forging it .Every single information i give is from the official sources.If they decide to change anything then do you blame me?Mind the type of language you use in the public.Learn to be mature in character.
@chukdc,ur response shows ur obvious maturity...am proud of u...I don't knw why some peeps wud always want 2 bad talk odaz 2 be noticed...shows obvious immaturity on deir part....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.