Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300382 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
chyco256: Pls guys i cant open (www.nAPtinportal.com) is any body here having dsame problem
d website was closed a week o so after aplication closes. any info wl b send to u tru your mail
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls dis tread is very sensitive to someone like me, pls don't joke with something like dis again,na beg I dey beg oh@authetic2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2013
I heard dat dey ar going to hand over physically to d private company on nov1 nd I hope dey call us immediately after dat.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
folamee: I heard dat dey ar going to hand over physically to d private company on nov1 nd I hope dey call us immediately after dat.

That isn't Tcn , it is Gencos and Dicos.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE 2013/2014 NGSDP TRAINEES – (REQUEST
FOR VITAL INFORMATION)

Following your offer of provisional admission into NAPTIN Graduate
Skill Development Programme (NGSDP) and your subsequent acceptance of
same through the payment of the relevant acceptance deposit, you are
here by requested to note and comply with the under listed directives
using this email: graduateskills@naptin.org.ng not later than 25th
October, 2013, unfailingly. This is to enable us embark on other aspects
of our pre programme activities.(Please ensure you use the e-mail
specified above)

1.(Participants are to arrive Abuja NAPTIN H/Q, 1124 Eldoret close off
Aminu Kano Crescent by (FERMA HEAD QUARTERS) Wuse 2 Abuja, before 12:00
noon on Thursday 7th November, 2013.
2.Verification and registration of educational qualifications and
other relevant qualifications hold on Thursday 7th November, 2013 from
12:00 noon to 6:00pm and as such, participants should come with the
original copies of the documents in question for sighting.
3.Each participant is to come, with a medical certificate of fitness
for the 12 months programme from a certified medical practitioner and a
letter of attestation to good character and conduct from 2 notable
personalities.
4.Induction of the 2013/2014 NGSDP programme holds at Abuja on Friday
8th November, 2013 by 9:00am at Ladi Kwali Hall Sheraton Hotels and
Towers, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
5.Training kits, course and travelling bags, overall, safety shoe,
manual, tee shirts, face cap, etc, would be distributed to programme
participants same day (the 7th November, 2013).
6.Participation in the 2013/2014 NGSDP Induction ceremony is mandatory
for all participants in the NGSDP programme.
7.Accommodation (for two night 7th and 8th November, 2013) has been
reserved for all participants and they would be taken to the Hotels,
after the verification and registration exercise at NAPTIN Headquarters.
8.All Participants, except those posted to Abuja, would depart Abuja
for the 2 weeks orientation venue on Saturday the 9th November, 2013 by
the means of transportation to be provided by NAPTIN.
9.Registration exercise closes by 6:00pm on Thursday 7th November,
2013 and there would be no room for late registration.
10.Each participant is to come along with two current passport
photographs for documentation purposes.
11.You are requested to scan to us your current passport photograph
and sample of your regular signature to enable us prepare your
identification card before your arrival on the 7th November, 2013.
TREAT AS VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT.
12.On the day of programme Induction, all programme participants are
expected to be seated before 9:00am at the venue.
13.Your two weeks orientation programme will take place at any of
these centres, a) NAPTIN CHQ Abuja, b) Ijora Lagos, c) Akangba
Surulere Lagos, d) Kaniji Niger State, e) Oji River Enugu State based
on the 1st or 2nd choice centres you have selected. If you want a change
in your selected choice centres, please indicate by sending your new
choice centre to the e-mail address provided
(graduateskills@naptin.org.ng). Participants to note that they would be
automatically posted to the orientation centre or 2nd choice once the
MAXIMUM number is attained in the orientation centre of 1st choice.

Please note that compliance with the above information is very
important to avoid being left out of the programme. We look forward to
receiving you on Friday, the 7th of November, 2013.(THIS NOTICE DOES NOT
APPLY TO
THE PROSPECTIVE NGSDP TRAINEES IN THE EMPLOYMENT OF THE TRANSMISSION
COMPANY OF NIGERIA. TCN)

Thanks

Signed
Management, NAPTIN.... That's a copy of the mail sent to state govt sponsors today or so... Does this mean we arnt goin for the training? Pls TCN shld do smfng fast, let's not lose both ways biko....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
mstpee: Dear Sir/Madam,

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE 2013/2014 NGSDP TRAINEES – (REQUEST
FOR VITAL INFORMATION)

Following your offer of provisional admission into NAPTIN Graduate
Skill Development Programme (NGSDP) and your subsequent acceptance of
same through the payment of the relevant acceptance deposit, you are
here by requested to note and comply with the under listed directives
using this email: graduateskills@naptin.org.ng not later than 25th
October, 2013, unfailingly. This is to enable us embark on other aspects
of our pre programme activities.(Please ensure you use the e-mail
specified above)

1.(Participants are to arrive Abuja NAPTIN H/Q, 1124 Eldoret close off
Aminu Kano Crescent by (FERMA HEAD QUARTERS) Wuse 2 Abuja, before 12:00
noon on Thursday 7th November, 2013.
2.Verification and registration of educational qualifications and
other relevant qualifications hold on Thursday 7th November, 2013 from
12:00 noon to 6:00pm and as such, participants should come with the
original copies of the documents in question for sighting.
3.Each participant is to come, with a medical certificate of fitness
for the 12 months programme from a certified medical practitioner and a
letter of attestation to good character and conduct from 2 notable
personalities.
4.Induction of the 2013/2014 NGSDP programme holds at Abuja on Friday
8th November, 2013 by 9:00am at Ladi Kwali Hall Sheraton Hotels and
Towers, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
5.Training kits, course and travelling bags, overall, safety shoe,
manual, tee shirts, face cap, etc, would be distributed to programme
participants same day (the 7th November, 2013).
6.Participation in the 2013/2014 NGSDP Induction ceremony is mandatory
for all participants in the NGSDP programme.
7.Accommodation (for two night 7th and 8th November, 2013) has been
reserved for all participants and they would be taken to the Hotels,
after the verification and registration exercise at NAPTIN Headquarters.
8.All Participants, except those posted to Abuja, would depart Abuja
for the 2 weeks orientation venue on Saturday the 9th November, 2013 by
the means of transportation to be provided by NAPTIN.
9.Registration exercise closes by 6:00pm on Thursday 7th November,
2013 and there would be no room for late registration.
10.Each participant is to come along with two current passport
photographs for documentation purposes.
11.You are requested to scan to us your current passport photograph
and sample of your regular signature to enable us prepare your
identification card before your arrival on the 7th November, 2013.
TREAT AS VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT.
12.On the day of programme Induction, all programme participants are
expected to be seated before 9:00am at the venue.
13.Your two weeks orientation programme will take place at any of
these centres, a) NAPTIN CHQ Abuja, b) Ijora Lagos, c) Akangba
Surulere Lagos, d) Kaniji Niger State, e) Oji River Enugu State based
on the 1st or 2nd choice centres you have selected. If you want a change
in your selected choice centres, please indicate by sending your new
choice centre to the e-mail address provided
(graduateskills@naptin.org.ng). Participants to note that they would be
automatically posted to the orientation centre or 2nd choice once the
MAXIMUM number is attained in the orientation centre of 1st choice.

Please note that compliance with the above information is very
important to avoid being left out of the programme. We look forward to
receiving you on Friday, the 7th of November, 2013.(THIS NOTICE DOES NOT
APPLY TO
THE PROSPECTIVE NGSDP TRAINEES IN THE EMPLOYMENT OF THE TRANSMISSION
COMPANY OF NIGERIA. TCN)

Thanks

Signed
Management, NAPTIN.... That's a copy of the mail sent to state govt sponsors today or so... Does this mean we arnt goin for the training? Pls TCN shld do smfng fast, let's not lose both ways biko....

Bros take things easy every thing is gona be alright. A friend of mine asure me that TcN will call us after the handing over. That should be Nov.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
And so it appears authentic's post iڪ beginning to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
i pray oooo..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
@agaj4life,hw genuine is ur source?d best thing 2 do would have been 4 som1 dat stays in abj or environ 2 go 2 tcn office and get real info.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
IMOHS: @agaj4life,hw genuine is ur source?d best thing 2 do would have been 4 som1 dat stays in abj or environ 2 go 2 tcn office and get real info.

My source is Genuine. Ie Tcn staff
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o! Wot is our stand na? Some of us av given notice to our companies as required, so does it mean NAPTIN will just go ahead with d self sponsored trainees without TCN engrs? This govt stuff don tire me. Let them come out and say wot d issue is. Can NAPTIN accomodate 512 TCN engrs + self sponsored trainees?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by blessmyij(f): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
No need to worry, I heard they are planning to deploy us so dat we will learn on d job.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chyco256: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Guys pls tak it easy d so called naptin students is going to be trained in transmission station by staffs so maybe tcn dont want naptin to handul d training anymore becos leter der are going to do d training 4 naptin whi naptin eat d moni

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2013
I think 'Aishaisa' can giv u guys d real info u need. unfortunately, she is nowhere 2 be found on nairaland again. What might av caused her dissapearance? and 4 dose dat av tendered resignation leta, i think u can still withdraw it. @seyi God's power, am still following ur order o.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Am so sad and short of words
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2013
wer is chukdc we need inside info ooo
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2013
dahaz: wer is chukdc we need inside info ooo

=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)).
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
My brodas and sistas, in situations lik dis, I will advice dat we shouldn't give up on God, cos He is d author n d finisher of our faith........ Dis happen, jst to test our faiths..... So it depends on how ur faith is strong in God, so shall it turn good for u....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Factoryfitted: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
esuabassey: My brodas and sistas, in situations lik dis, I will advice dat we shouldn't give u on God, cos He is d author n d finisher of our faith........ Dis happen, jst to test our faiths..... So it depends on how ur faith is strong in God so shall it turn good for u....

The fact is, and remains that, there are those who tried to buy their way into the system. It is those ones that are, and should be afraid. Those who passed through all the steps of the process, were successful, and were called have nothing to worry about. It is also relevant to note here that there were those who scaled all the steps, were successful, were called but have not yet gotten appointment letters. What then should become of them? In all of these, when we do pray, we must realize that the real enemy are those who have tried to subvert the entire recruitment process, not the ones who says things the way they are. We must pray that whatever was hidden is revealed and only those who truly deserve it are employed at the end of the day.

Shallom.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
those who doubt me time shall tell,Last year immigration recruitment was cancelled after giving out appointment letter because of fraud nothing happened today they are doing another recruitment.Fraud was discovered in TCNrecruitment process that is why we see this delay according to an insider info.If you like dont believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mtswwwwwww @authe
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
GOSH!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
authentic2013: those who doubt me time shall tell,Last year immigration recruitment was cancelled after giving out appointment letter because of fraud nothing happened today they are doing another recruitment.Fraud was discovered in TCNrecruitment process that is why we see this delay according to an insider info.If you like dont believe me.

hahahaha.........time will tell.
i see u ppl didn't agree with my yestdy comment, hmmmmm....but let me tell u, i am not worry with all dis poolish say. I think i wll stop cooling ur mind, let authentic and ogunwale make ur B.F rise .....see u @ TCN abj
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by MiRaaj: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
If an agency/organization is going to re-aborb her present employees (after severance payment) on probable new contract terms different from their initial entry terms,wouldn't it follow that the agency/organization should conclude that first before bringing in her new recruits.

Assume
authentic2013: those who doubt me time shall tell,Last year immigration recruitment was cancelled after giving out appointment letter because of fraud nothing happened today they are doing another recruitment.Fraud was discovered in TCNrecruitment process that is why we see this delay according to an insider info.If you like dont believe me.
, won't it be financially logical to fish out only the 'fraudulent recruits' instead of wasting thousands of thousand naira paid to the recruiting agencies.

Can an absolute foolproof system be practically installed?

I submit!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by blessmyij(f): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Its a big lie. The appointment is still intact . They are having problem with d money approved for d NAPTIN stuff. We might still join d training. I narrated authentic's story to a top TCN staff , he laughed and laughed, he said dat its not possible dat they tried to do d recruitment as transparent as possible. I am a living witness. I will update you guys maybe on tuesday

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2013
@blessmiij, which one we shld bliv? u sed b4 dat it was due 2 prob btw National union of Electricity Employer and fed govt, later u sed they wld deployed us 2 learn on d Job. Now, it's NAPTIN payment wahala dat we might still join them. Which 1 pls? @aga4life, continuing winning ur mouth anyhw, none of us can boast dat he/she knows wot's going on. Is beta u stop relying on our bad leaders, they ar dubious. HAPPY SUNDAY!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by blessmyij(f): 5:23am On Oct 20, 2013
ogunwale01: @blessmiij, which one we shld bliv? u sed b4 dat it was due 2 prob btw National union of Electricity Employer and fed govt, later u sed they wld deployed us 2 learn on d Job. Now, it's NAPTIN payment wahala dat we might still join them. Which 1 pls? @aga4life, continuing winning ur mouth anyhw, none of us can boast dat he/she knows wot's going on. Is beta u stop relying on our bad leaders, they ar dubious. HAPPY SUNDAY!
Believe d two; Leaving d training for now and deploying us to learn on d job. Still saying d same thing.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2013
I really don't understand why one would put up negative comments that he/she isn't in any way sure about. Until u get a public valid explanation from the right source, I believe it's only right to think like an optimist with a positive mind.

However, some people like to think about 'The worst that could happen' so that they can deal well with bad news. Whatever works for u is fine. But it's best if u keep those kind of stuff to urself, unless u r pretty sure about d info.

Finish
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmm diff info from diff folks, am very much optimistic sha
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2013
All i knw is that my letter is in my hand and nobody can take it away from me, not even the mgt of TCN... Will c all the optimistc folks here in abj come first week of NOV..I'm not bothering myself wit all the negative stories.. Hv already seen my undergoing the NAPTIN training come NOV, wat anybdy else has seen or heard doesn't matter to me.. Hv seen what i hv seen, and so shall it be for me and as many that want to partake. If u believe that the appointmnt has been cancelled, so shall it be for u, if u think ur slot has bin given to smbdy else, am sury for u too...ℓoℓ Happy sunday folks, go to church and pray for manifestations, stop staying here to depress urself.. Speak what u want to happen..... Shuuuu..

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Whoever is believing or tends to believe these so-called Ogunwale and Authentic is never a man. The duo is never the serious type and I doubt the genuiness of their engineering degree especially the Authentic2013. I am now an Electrical engineer with TCN. Whatever might or may have been your own wishes for yourself does not concern me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.