Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300112 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Maifata: "@daily_trust: Kaduna PHCN workers get pay http:///jMi05luNlP"
chairman pls can u giv d news in full pls...my browser no dey recognise d link
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fritz007:
Go to www.dailytrust.com.ng
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Maifata: "@daily_trust: Kaduna PHCN workers get pay http:///jMi05luNlP"
In the above they pray b4 it came to pass, pls dudes let us all do same n we will all testify!!! grin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fritz007:
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/8468-kaduna-phcn-workers-get-pay
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
@fri007 look at solution link again only kaduna disco soon phcn are protest even they are not tcn staff. and that do u think that fg will sack all the 2000 tcn staff and put u there. u hav fail and u dont know that disco also have 33kv and 11kv transmission lines that runs through the cities . by the way how manage do u pass ur aptitude and oral interview text
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
@akym2005 what rubbish ar u saying I cudnt even comprehend it,na person cobalize u wee dey no give u employment, abeg why u dey beef? Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: @fri007 look at solution link again only kaduna disco soon phcn are protest even they are not tcn staff. and that do u think that fg will sack all the 2000 tcn staff and put u there. u hav fail and u dont know that disco also have 33kv and 11kv transmission lines that runs through the cities . by the way how manage do u pass ur aptitude and oral interview text
You must have got this job through d backdoor. I doubt d authenticity of your qualification.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 2:30am On Oct 26, 2013
@akym2005 kindly note that there is no line such as 33kV and 11kV transmission lines rather they are distribution lines. Distribution stage of power system is at voltage level where consumers can either directly or indirectly make use of.
Again note, nobody knows it all, we all learn every day. The zeal to learn is what matter most.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 6:08am On Oct 26, 2013
denfason:
In the above they pray b4 it came to pass, pls dudes let us all do same n we will all testify!!! grin
Seyi Godspower: Go to www.dailytrust.com.ng
Coolie89: http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/8468-kaduna-phcn-workers-get-pay
Seyi Godspower: Go to www.dailytrust.com.ng

tanx guys i appreciate, dats a piece of good news
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: @fri007 look at solution link again only kaduna disco soon phcn are protest even they are not tcn staff. and that do u think that fg will sack all the 2000 tcn staff and put u there. u hav fail and u dont know that disco also have 33kv and 11kv transmission lines that runs through the cities . by the way how manage do u pass ur aptitude and oral interview text
Fritz007:
guy wat oda delay ar u looking 4. Dont u knw dat almost all d TCN staffs would b laid off And only abt 2000 skilled wrkers would b re-absorbed bt on contract job to kip d company goin until d new staff av finished their trainin to properly take ova wich would nt b immediately afta d trainin

guy i dont descend so low as insult pple bt since ur a graduate, if u care to knw hw i managed to pass well u hav to ask GOD coz i my sef dont knw..bt honestly u ve shown ur class...READ well b4 commenting bt am nt saying am right either...prof engr
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2013
Pls guys let's ignore immaturity. More updates pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2013
@he is alive u dont know that we are in acronomy world pls disco means distribution company. now read my comment again u and ur second that hash on my reply comment to fri007 are the actual back door admission. because when u are wlshing urself a good deed do not wish other bad i.e 2000 existing tcn staffs will be lay off while their section is not privatised yet then if that should be the case who we then handle every new recruited in the field afer the one yr training or do u want them to trap us in high voltafe tension once they know that u new engrs are to replace them note also that some of them or there relatives site this forum

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: @he is alive u dont know that we are in acronomy world pls disco means distribution company. now read my comment again u and ur second that hash on my reply comment to fri007 are the actual back door admission. because when u are wlshing urself a good deed do not wish other bad i.e 2000 existing tcn staffs will be lay off while their section is not privatised yet then if that should be the case who we then handle every new recruited in the field afer the one yr training or do u want them to trap us in high voltafe tension once they know that u new engrs are to replace them note also that some of them or there relatives site this forum
I suspect you are from the north. We allow you to write your comment in either hausa or arabic for clearity.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nextworldnx(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2013
Seyi Godspower: I suspect you are from the north. We allow you to write your comment in either hausa or arabic for clearity.

My belle o. LMAO. grin

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: @he is alive u dont know that we are in acronomy world pls disco means distribution company. now read my comment again u and ur second that hash on my reply comment to fri007 are the actual back door admission. because when u are wlshing urself a good deed do not wish other bad i.e 2000 existing tcn staffs will be lay off while their section is not privatised yet then if that should be the case who we then handle every new recruited in the field afer the one yr training or do u want them to trap us in high voltafe tension once they know that u new engrs are to replace them note also that some of them or there relatives site this forum

I think you need to understand what this sector iڪ all about better, especially what Privatisation iڪ all about. Nobody iڪ sacking 2000 staff. But any of them can go. Definately not all. Let me point out that most Phcn engineer will still retain their jobs. Phcn as well as other industrial companies categorise their workers broadly into 2. †ђξ technical and †ђξ non-technical staff. Phcn SEEM TO have more than enof non-technical staff but a drought of technical staff. So your going there iڪ not particularly to replace bt to learn on †ђξ job and work.

You need to know also that for over 15 years, no engineer has been normally employed into phcn. This iڪ because of †ђξ embargo placed on recruitment in phcn. Hence, many of †ђξ so-called phcn engineers today are ready to pass knowledge cos many of them are very close to their retirement.

I hope this helps.

Fellow Engineers, I have a plea. This thread iڪ being read by so many pple (even non engineers). Some english language construction and usage here leaves much more to be desired. Little mistakes are unavoidable and permissible (I might have also committed some blunder). But pls let's watch it.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Seyi Godspower: I suspect you are from the north. We allow you to write your comment in either hausa or arabic for clearity.
I couldn't help but laugh out louder
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2013
@wallex,u r da bomb!always luv ya post.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Thanks!
wallex1983:

I think you need to understand what this sector iڪ all about better, especially what Privatisation iڪ all about. Nobody iڪ sacking 2000 staff. But any of them can go. Definately not all. Let me point out that most Phcn engineer will still retain their jobs. Phcn as well as other industrial companies categorise their workers broadly into 2. †ђξ technical and †ђξ non-technical staff. Phcn SEEM TO have more than enof non-technical staff but a drought of technical staff. So your going there iڪ not particularly to replace bt to learn on †ђξ job and work.

You need to know also that for over 15 years, no engineer has been normally employed into phcn. This iڪ because of †ђξ embargo placed on recruitment in phcn. Hence, many of †ђξ so-called phcn engineers today are ready to pass knowledge cos many of them are very close to their retirement.

I hope this helps.

Fellow Engineers, I have a plea. This thread iڪ being read by so many pple (even non engineers). Some english language construction and usage here leaves much more to be desired. Little mistakes are unavoidable and permissible (I might have also committed some blunder). But pls let's watch it.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2013
either being an hausa or arabic be careful on ur comment in this forum do not trapp others
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Guys abeg stop all these reply and counter-reply. We need updates, genuine and authentic updates as per TCN plssssssss....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2013
I quote ''u hav fail and u dont know that disco also have 33kv and 11kv transmission lines that runs through the cities''

@akym2005, I want you to get things right without bad feelings or hatred of any sort. All I wanted you to know is that whenever u talk of discos, u'r talking of distribution lines, 33kv, 11kV and 415V. While for transcos are transmission lines of 330kV and 132kV. Here is it, u don't talk of discos and make mention of transmission line instead of saying distribution line.
Again get it, I don't wish anybody misfortune even my enemies talkless of PHCN staff. Moreover, it is a known fact that one of the largest employer of labour is power sector and it is not so in Nigeria. However, d present administration has found out the lapses in power sector, of which shortage of labour is one of them, and ready to correct them.
To cut it short, God's will shall surely prevail. The God that provides for ravens will not find it difficult to provide for me IJN.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
@he is alive thanks to mention 0.415kv then what will u call the feeders that carry 33kc or11kv suply to the step down transformer in the streets substations that finally gives consumers supply of 33kv, 11kv, or 0.415kv so the distribution feeders name is 33kv or 11kv secondary transmission line. by the way this forum have turns wikipedia
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by blessmyij(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
U people should be praying for a positive update from TCN and not attacking urselves.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
@akym2005, dnt 4get dat Engineers ar laughing @u o. Am too sure dat u're a university graduate, no Polytechnic graduate ( even 'OND' graduate) can post dis rubbish of urs. Am so sorry 4 d insult!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ogunwale u wanna start another debate btw university and polytechnic graduate sheeee? God no gree for u
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
hmmmmm, nt realy bt it's nt speakable dat university graduate (elect engr) can't differentiate btw transmission lines and distribution lines.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
if u are not agree that 33kv and 11kv lines are refer to as secondary transmission line at distribution end then it means that does u refer to as finished from oou or lasu are better than u u also u need to consult ur power system transmission analysis litracture book
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
TCN has notin 2 do with those sub- transmission lines u're talking about bt pure transmission lines which ar 330kv and 132kv lines. I bliv u kno d reason we transmit power or the reason we av transmission lines?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
which means u just jump to the debate without follow the trend. so u need to follow it before u comment @ogunwale u prove to know better what are the voltage levels in secondary transmission ends of tcn then
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: if u are not agree that 33kv and 11kv lines are refer to as secondary transmission line at distribution end then it means that does u refer to as finished from oou or lasu are better than u u also u need to consult ur power system transmission analysis litracture book

This guy is a real clown. Wot a comic relief amidst the TCN suspense.

Guy pls re-read ur posts b4 u hit submit. BTW are u an OND or degree holder? Ur English is really embarassing. Even though u r an Engr, communication is very essential in this field especially in avoiding accidents due to poor communication or wrong instuction. So pay more attention in ur communication skill bro. Just an advice.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: if u are not agree that 33kv and 11kv lines are refer to as secondary transmission line at distribution end then it means that does u refer to as finished from oou or lasu are better than u u also u need to consult ur power system transmission analysis litracture book
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
akym2005: if u are not agree that 33kv and 11kv lines are refer to as secondary transmission line at distribution end then it means that doaes u refer to as finished from oou or lasu are better than u u also u need to consult ur power system transmission analysis litracture book
What have you come to do in d field of electrical engineering? You should have studied your hausa or arabic language. Betterstill, you could have equally studied your Islamic religious study. Your communication skill is poor. What if you want to tell a fellow staff to effect an outage, how will you communicate it? Abeg don't come and spoil TCN equipment oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.