Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300120 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ijtexgtbank(m): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2013
mehnn dis tin no easy wooh.. aahh if to saay i know i for no resign gaskiya..

infact i supose to have gotten a raise dis month , abeg tcn no put ur guy for shame ...

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2013
ijtex@gtbank:
mehnn dis tin no easy wooh.. aahh if to saay i know i for no resign gaskiya..

infact i supose to have gotten a raise dis month , abeg tcn no put ur guy for shame ...

Don't worry TCN will pay us in arrears. A source confirmed it. As for me, I am not worried about d pay but state of idleness.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2013
He is alive:

Don't worry TCN will pay us in arrears. A source confirmed it. As for me, I am not worried about d pay but state of idleness.
..... Oga. U dey sure of dat one!! Hw person go pay u for work wey u neva do plus duty wey u neva assume!!!i kinda doubt that oooo.. They shld jst try and wrap up wit us... Heard that Naptin has shifted their dates again by 1week, ope that is enuf tym for TCN to wrap up evrythnng related to documentation and mobilize us for the training!!

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Still waiting.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2013
mstpee: ..... Oga. U dey sure of dat one!! Hw person go pay u for work wey u neva do plus duty wey u neva assume!!!i kinda doubt that oooo.. They shld jst try and wrap up wit us... Heard that Naptin has shifted their dates again by 1week, ope that is enuf tym for TCN to wrap up evrythnng related to documentation and mobilize us for the training!!

Naptin hasn't sent us(self sponsored) any message of date shifting..date still remains Nov 7..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2013
datovid :

Naptin hasn't sent us(self sponsored) any message of date shifting..date still remains Nov 7..
....... i think u shld call dier helpdesk.. Smbdy may be playing sm pranks der......

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2013
mstpee: ....... i think u shld call dier helpdesk.. Smbdy may be playing sm pranks der......

None of my friends doing naptin got this message..we'll chill till d end of today cos a lot of us hv flights booked
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2013
datovid :

None of my friends doing naptin got this message..we'll chill till d end of today cos a lot of us hv flights booked

....... My frend mentioned that it came in yesterday.... Abt two or more of them hv gotten this message....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Good News! A reliable Source Has assured me just Now that Tcn will call us In less than Two weeks.
" you will start Naptin training at the same time with self -sponsord" he added...
so bros and sis go ask ur papa/mama for transport money....... ABUJA iS CALLING....
Probably Nxt week......

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2013
mstpee: ..... Oga. U dey sure of dat one!! Hw person go pay u for work wey u neva do plus duty wey u neva assume!!!i kinda doubt that oooo.. They shld jst try and wrap up wit us... Heard that Naptin has shifted their dates again by 1week, ope that is enuf tym for TCN to wrap up evrythnng related to documentation and mobilize us for the training!!

My friend, there exist a law that binds offer and agreement. If Mr. A offered Mr. B something within a stipulated period and Mr. B does not respond, or responded by rejection, will be invalid after the specified period of time. But if Mr. B does agree, then, a deal as being struck.

However, if for any reason either of the parties wants to breach the agreement he/she should be ready to pay d penalty.

Here is d question, how do u see our scenario?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
He is alive:

My friend, there exist a law that binds offer and agreement. If Mr. A offered Mr. B something within a stipulated period and Mr. B does not respond, or responded by rejection, will be invalid after the specified period of time. But if Mr. B does agree, then, a deal as being struck.

However, if for any reason either of the parties wants to breach the agreement should be ready to pay d penalty.

Here is d question, how do u see our scenario?
..... Hmmmmmm!! Is smbdy and engr- lawyer? Hehehehehe.. Well, in civil service, acceptance is different from assumption of duty.. We hv accepted within the stpulated period, that means that the offer hasn't lasped. 2ndly, we haven't assumed duty yet, which is why a documentation is necessary... Am sure u rem one tiny bity part in ur offer that reads thus " this offer takes effect from the day u assume duty".. Assuming duty here will mean u hv done the necessary documentation, medical exam (in most cases) and signed an assumption of duty register to be able to determine the day u reported for the duty and point of entry ( in cases of promotion).... So except that is done my broda, we will jst kip being on a long thing.. They will only owe us a salary after we hv done documentation and signed an assumption of duty register... But in our case nw, i want them to overlook all of those and just pay from the day we collected our letters.... #smiles#.. It will be such a gud thng....

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2013
agaj4life: Good News! A reliable Source Has assured me just Now that Tcn will call us In less than Two weeks.
" you will start Naptin training at the same time with self -sponsord" he added...
so bros and sis go ask ur papa/mama for transport money....... ABUJA iS CALLING....
Probably Nxt week......
.... That will be wonderful oooooo.. Let's kip praying...

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
mstpee: .... That will be wonderful oooooo.. Let's kip praying...
I pray ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
agaj4life: Good News! A reliable Source Has assured me just Now that Tcn will call us In less than Two weeks.
Probably Nxt week......
i pray so oooooo

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Probably Nxt week......
All of us in d employment of TCN have taken you for what you said. We have held you in high esteem, we have differentiated you from d unserious ones who always play with our collective emotion by childishly deceiving us with fake info. We believe that what u said is truly from d reliable source and we pray that so shall it be IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Probably Nxt week......

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good feeling in the hse, that what we want, my feeling is both documentations will be the same week, further extension is really not palatable

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls, is there any officer iv in d house who happens 2 b in d employment of TCN?. If any, what is d fate of those employed as officers iv as per d training excercise? Pls, am anxious to hear from you as u help.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Seyi Godspower: All of us in d employment of TCN have taken you for what you said. We have held you in high esteem, we have differentiated you from d unserious ones who always play with our collective emotion by childishly deceiving us with fake info. We believe that what u said is truly from d reliable source and we pray that so shall it be IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Amen
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good news, keep them coming!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
I jst gathered from a reliable source that TCN staff have started receiving their severance package alerts. This implies that the info 'we shall be called in 2 weeks time, probably nxt week' is reliable because i was told that the non-payment of their (TCN staff) severance packages has been the reason behind the postponement of the documentation. I so submit.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Aminumuwo: Pls, is there any officer iv in d house who happens 2 b in d employment of TCN?. If any, what is d fate of those employed as officers iv as per d training excercise? Pls, am anxious to hear from you as u help.

Bros Calm down !non of l Officer IV received admission letter from Naptin. If u can remember naptin official On 16 sept told us the program is not made for Technicians but only Graduate, but they will still consider them. My advice to all officer iv here is : When Tcn call us u should try and forward your complain to them or any naptin official....wish u Good Luck.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulvehe: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
@all I hope and pray with you all. Let the news of 2 weeks be the realest of them all o. This wait is seriously not palatable. May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ijtexgtbank(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
i base in abuja ,ve been @ tcn HR dept twice, have gone to naptin once .

gaskiya my stomach limp(arch) every minute when i thought about going there, just afraid to here the word "we are working on it, very soon you[/i] will hear from us"[i] you kn ow what piss me off most ixx when am asked if im on leave or something? this makes me to be going out daily spending money
on taxi fare ,eating outside at the cafeteria and coming back in the evening like a working class person.

please my brother you said two weeks hope its authentic, but if its not you can always come back and update us.

i think before the week runs ,i pray my lever should be able to carry me, i will check on them again.

may God help us IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2013
Blood pressure level! Abeg make we dey check am from time to time coz did TCN wan kill person ooo! Before checking every sms my mind dey always........
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2013
ijtex@gtbank:
i base in abuja ,ve been @ tcn HR dept twice, have gone to naptin once .

gaskiya my stomach limp(arch) every minute when i thought about going there, just afraid to here the word "we are working on it, very soon you[/i] will hear from us"[i] you kn ow what piss me off most ixx when am asked if im on leave or something? this makes me to be going out daily spending money
on taxi fare ,eating outside at the cafeteria and coming back in the evening like a working class person.

please my brother you said two weeks hope its authentic, but if its not you can always come back and update us.

i think before the week runs ,i pray my lever should be able to carry me, i will check on them again.

may God help us IJN. Amen
Check on them again pls my bros and update ur comrades here. Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Some say it is 'severance package', some say it is 'approval of training budget', others say it is 'delay until they hand over DISCOs and GENCOs', some others even say it is that 'the recruitment wasn't transparent'. Lol, Lol and Lol again!!! It is just that people in here always want to hear something and soothe their burning anxiety. If one should tell him/herself the truth, how will approval of training money stop ordinary documentation. Govt owes itself and NAPTIN doesn't need bags full of cash to train TCN staff. They are all under the same ministry and will reconcile accounts later (even if they will be paid in the next 5 yrs).
Bottom-line, something is holding the process but all the hear-says pasted here are FAR from anything 'reliable'. It could be tomorrow, it could be February, it could be next one year, it could also be cancelled entirely. They are all very very possible options. Go get busy people! Go to school, go do some training, continue with your current work, or just do something, instead of sitting day-in day-out and swallowing doses of lies & getting deceived on this wall(at your age).

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2013
datovid :

How far datovid, have u gotten d NAPTIN message?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2013
He is alive:

How far datovid, have u gotten d NAPTIN message?

Noooo...none of my friends doing naptin have gotten it either..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Solutions_Guy: Some say it is 'severance package', some say it is 'approval of training budget', others say it is 'delay until they hand over DISCOs and GENCOs', some others even say it is that 'the recruitment wasn't transparent'. Lol, Lol and Lol again!!! It is just that people in here always want to hear something and soothe their burning anxiety. If one should tell him/herself the truth, how will approval of training money stop ordinary documentation. Govt owes itself and NAPTIN doesn't need bags full of cash to train TCN staff. They are all under the same ministry and will reconcile accounts later (even if they will be paid in the next 5 yrs).
Bottom-line, something is holding the process but all the hear-says pasted here are FAR from anything 'reliable'. It could be tomorrow, it could be February, it could be next one year, it could also be cancelled entirely. They are all very very possible options. Go get busy people! Go to school, go do some training, continue with your current work, or just do something, instead of sitting day-in day-out and swallowing doses of lies & getting deceived on this wall(at your age).
Pessimist!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2013
@solution guy or wots dat ur name sef.. Can u copy n paste ur appointmnt lettr let's c? Pls

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2013
Maifata: @solution guy or wots dat ur name sef.. Can u copy n paste ur appointmnt lettr let's c? Pls
O boi ano sur say d guy(solution or weitin b him name) dey with us 4 TCN.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.