Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other (23952 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Famous Lies We Tell / Lies We Have Told Our Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by drlaykay(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Looooooool
This is so funny!
I thought am the only guy that does OP's number 1.
For numb 2,I love keeping to time.that's not at all for me.adhere to d advice if u are guilty of that
For numb 3,that's too childish(u can't beat an intelligent babe of that).have got better ways to manipulate against that wink

For numb 4.hmmm, na me busy pass for dis world.I tell them "you know am a medical student na" grin grin
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
dick hardener: uti nice to meet u. grin grin grin
looolzzz,lwkmd,he didn't say hez name is uti na
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by fdiva(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: i do number 2,3,4 infact truthfully i do it everyday,or sometimes but that's just life.
that's a SINFUL life. Repent

1 Like

Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by fdiva(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Piponomics: Lol. These supposed 'Lies' are an everyday thing. Even you poster will fail at it as early as tomorrow. Even our religious leaders that preach against 'lies' do this once in a while so?
So because your religious leaders lies, you now choose to follow the multitude to sin? Remember what the bible said
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
I use no 1 as a discharge bullet and no 2 is what i learnt from my oga at the top. Not my fault
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
I love you.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Confusion: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Akshow: Some lies are acceptable Sha

Pls tell me how and which ones
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Confusion: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pray: When a lady after dressing ask if she looked fine! all i say is Yes even when not looking at her. If you say it is not fine she will definately respond that its a lie it is fine!

Guy u r right, some people prefer to hear lies
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sometimes even the most positive people stumble and need a hand. the list is a nice reminder of the ways in which we can access the positive strengths we all possess.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by nwachineke00: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guilty!!! Used all, especially for (thick-headed) guys... grin
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by tpia5: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Does the op live in a war zone?

As per your list, if you people would spend less time eavesdropping on others, your lives just might be more meaningful.

My two cents.

Your eavesdropping does not disturb the criminals who are engaging in criminal activity ( or maybe you're working for them) but you make it your mission in life to harass those who arent crooks.

Ordinary taking a crap, una go dey take ear sniff the person bottom, but you never manage to "know" when a crime is being planned or executed.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by jamngr84(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
What are we talking about,
If Peter in the bible had not lied 3 times even when Jesus told him he would what do u think this world would have been. All those ppl saying u would go to hellfire or so, do u want to tell us here that You are all saints.Let the next person who says we would go to hellfire when we lie come out and tell us if they haven't lied. angry
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by ChuckD1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
I'm not in the mood.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Toble: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Its aint good tho, buh am busy is commonly used by everyone including the writer yes.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
NL is more popular dan twitter baby
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by ghostofsparta(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
The white black lies Nigerians should stop deluding themselves with in order to emancipate themselves from mental slavery:

"Na wa o, Nigerian is now a very horrible country. Only God can help us"

Boko Haram attempt to plant bomb in Marina was foiled by... "God is in control."

5 people were reported to have survived the tank explosion that occurred this..."To God be the glory."

A Boeing 790 commercial airplane managed an unsteady landing after it rudders inexplicably caught fire during take off saving 175 lives on board...."God is great, all the time."

I tire for Nigerians, everything na God if not devil.

1 Like

Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by blackbeau1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
As long as life has shades of gray,as long as its not black and white,these lies will always be told because most times,we want to avoid hurting our friends
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by GooseBaba: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Raypawer:

gbam... Remember lies is not all about what you said, but the kind of picture ur putting in the persons mind. So u may say the truth but mean a lie. Its still a form of lie.

Hell is real... Revelation 21:8 says
"but the fearful and, and unbelieving and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death "

Wetin consign your juju inside simple conversation...?
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by tpia5: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
black_beau: As long as life has shades of gray,as long as its not black and white,these lies will always be told because most times,we want to avoid hurting our friends

The list is a d.aft one.

The only grey area is the third item.

Seems all the op is trying to do is offload the chip on her shoulder, on somebody.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by GooseBaba: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
ghostofsparta: The white black lies Nigerians should stop deluding themselves with in order to emancipate themselves from mental slavery:

"Na wa o, Nigerian is now a very horrible country. Only God can help us"

Boko Haram attempt to plant bomb in Marina was foiled by... "God is in control."

5 people were reported to have survived the tank explosion that occurred this..."To God be the glory."

A Boeing 790 commercial airplane managed an unsteady landing after it rudders inexplicably caught fire during take off saving 175 lives on board...."God is great, all the time."

I tire for Nigerians, everything na God if not devil.

Don't mind them... Simple conversation that we can analyze and reason with common sense... Them don begin dey quote their juju....
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by gabinogem(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
bigfat07: IT IS NOT GOOD TO TELL ANY OF THIS LIES grin IF YOU DO, YOU WIL GO TO HELL FIRE undecided
is the story of hell fire not meant for kids in nursery schools?!
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lies we should stop telling each other: " GOD KNOWS".... When he actually knows nothing grin
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
gabinogem: is the story of hell fire not meant for kids in nursery schools?!

Its for real bro...and its burning hot!
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by ghostofsparta(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
GooseBaba:

Don't mind them... Simple conversation that we can analyze and reason with common sense... Them don begin dey quote their juju....

Mind you, Juju is not the same thing as what I implied as their propensity of presenting God as the reason for a cause, an excuse, and justification. I'm sure what you really meant by your incorrect usage of the word "juju" is actually is the widespread false believe in urban superstitions and deliberately distorted understanding of our native sciences by religious societies, not withstanding the need to research the existence and advancement of the efficacy of •supernatural affect'• erroneously called juju.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by gabinogem(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

have u gone to hell b4?
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by delors(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
E Go Better!
CORRECT LIE!
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by azimibraun: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
If I say I no dey lie, den I dey lie.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Raddie(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
T-john:
i dont tell lies....PERIOD

And where on the continent are you?
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by Raddie(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
f diva: NO LIE is acceptable. All Liars will go to hell fire

Do you run a lie test for every word you hear, I sure don't #see work. Plus "if all liars go to hell" haba *** overload - must have drop***
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by ghostofsparta(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

Afterall the same science that gave you and your religious black converts the technological opportunity to use BB phones, drive vehicles, and communicate via internet technology also provided everyone the fact about the precise degree of the surface temperature of the Sun. Kindly point me to where in your Holy books it is stated of the temperature of the imaginary Hell you so believe to be burning hot so we can know what to build in preparation of harnessing it infernal energies when it location is one day hopefully discovered by the same scientists and A'theist who you should be more grateful to instead of your clergymen.
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by imanuel00(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
israel007: We should stop saying

1. we have read and understood the terms and conditions

2. I'm fine when you are not.

3. I hate him when clearly all you await is a smile

4. I know Uti is gay when clearly you have no clue as to how the innocent guy sleeps ànd wakes up.

5. ....
Dah number 1 is neva even possible sef......... I mean hav u read google's terms and conditions? E b like text book
Re: Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other by imanuel00(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
:-XI dnt think I eva say ny of those stuff sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / What Are Your Fears In Life? / FG Targets 13000MW Solar Electricity- Amina Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.