Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226768 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Alams85: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls, i nid d 1am-5am strategy...adexbadmus@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
sunwalk: i would like you to download the said screenshot and post i for me. i have never xprienced when the EMAs did not cross yet the arrow appears. the arrow signals are only tiggered by a crossover, so bro save the shot out and post it on ur next quote or post for me to see
3rd, 7th arrow

Also how do you manage to get 20signals within 4hrs. What i can see here is average of 10signals within that time duratn

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
i will getback to you guys on the edited version of the image and how i cam about the 20+ signals
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by BigGold(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
accentuate:

@Wilscolf:you are right but with the knowledge of price action and Discipline on 5m time frame, you will always be in Green.Though you experience some losses ooo but at the end of your trading week you will always be in Green.I will send a very simple Price action strategy to you. I should have send it through this thread but i don't have time to type the Steps.(Simple breakout System).

Oga accentuate,I beg kindly extend the simple price action strategy to me,my mail address is thie: oyetundeon07@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
pls send it to me too vinsly009@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
willscolf: yeah its being pissin me off bt thank u all 4 ur opinions.@sunwalk 1:am -5:am on gbp/usd right? @accentuate u cn send it to davidezimah@gmail.com

@Wiscolf:The idea behind this simple Forex trading system is to capture an early move of the price when it starts to establish its new direction/trend for the day.

As we know the Frankfurt market opens at 2:00 am EST (which is 7:00 am GMT), then an hour later the other giant - London market opens at 3:00 am EST (which is 8:00 am GMT). The European session is the first major session for each coming day.

So, what do we do?
We start with 1 hour time frame, preferred pair - GBP/USD and no indicators.
The price range we are going to focus on is from 1:00 am EST to 2:00 am EST.
We look for the highest high and the lowest low of the price in that range and simply draw parallel horizontal lines through those extremes that will create a tunnel.

Now we are ready to move to a smaller time frame - 5 minute chart - and watch for the whole 5 min candle to close outside the tunnel which will provide a signal for us to enter with the open of the next candle.

See the Illustration for today's trade on GBP/USD 1 Hr and 5 M tf

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
accentuate:

@Wiscolf:The idea behind this simple Forex trading system is to capture an early move of the price when it starts to establish its new direction/trend for the day.

As we know the Frankfurt market opens at 2:00 am EST (which is 7:00 am GMT), then an hour later the other giant - London market opens at 3:00 am EST (which is 8:00 am GMT). The European session is the first major session for each coming day.

So, what do we do?
We start with 1 hour time frame, preferred pair - GBP/USD and no indicators.
The price range we are going to focus on is from 1:00 am EST to 2:00 am EST.
We look for the highest high and the lowest low of the price in that range and simply draw parallel horizontal lines through those extremes that will create a tunnel.

Now we are ready to move to a smaller time frame - 5 minute chart - and watch for the whole 5 min candle to close outside the tunnel which will provide a signal for us to enter with the open of the next candle.

See the Illustration for today's trade on GBP/USD 1 Hr and 5 M tf

The above 1 Hr chart is the High and low of today on GU between 7am-8am Nigerian Time after the 2 Horizontal lines we change the time frame to 5 Minutes.and watch for the whole 5 minutes candle to close outside the tunnel which will provide a signal for us.

Further to the Illustration on GBP/USD Chart, find attached the breakout of the tunnel on 5m tf and a doji completely close outside the tunnel. my entry point is a candle following the doji.

I place CALL on GBP/USD with 20 minutes Expiry

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
my best indicators. i will still get back to u guys

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kenniojo: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
accentuate:

@Wilscolf:you are right but with the knowledge of price action and Discipline on 5m time frame, you will always be in Green.Though you experience some losses ooo but at the end of your trading week you will always be in Green.I will send a very simple Price action strategy to you. I should have send it through this thread but i don't have time to type the Steps.(Simple breakout System).

bros pls help me send to kenniojo@hotmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
kenniojo:

bros pls help me send to kenniojo@hotmail.com
please i will love to have it too sir
mamaya4u@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
sunwalk: my best indicators. i will still get back to u guys

try dis indy on XAGUSD(SILVER) omooooooooo, u go fear fear
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
sunwalk: my best indicators. i will still get back to u guys
waiting patiently,Ive stopped trading until you get back to us,maybe this is what Ive been longing for
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2013
accentuate:

The above 1 Hr chart is the High and low of today on GU between 7am-8am Nigerian Time after the 2 Horizontal lines we change the time frame to 5 Minutes.and watch for the whole 5 minutes candle to close outside the tunnel which will provide a signal for us.

Further to the Illustration on GBP/USD Chart, find attached the breakout of the tunnel on 5m tf and a doji completely close outside the tunnel. my entry point is a candle following the doji.

I place CALL on GBP/USD with 20 minutes Expiry
hi accentuate,tnx bro 4 d breakout stuff.i checked d breakout 4 2day nd it ws rite on point,d breakout 4 2day gbp/usd occurred around 9:20 am 9ja time,doh i didnt trade it coz it occurred durin a gbp high impact news,do u trade it durin high impact news?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
willscolf: hi accentuate,tnx bro 4 d breakout stuff.i checked d breakout 4 2day nd it ws rite on point,d breakout 4 2day gbp/usd occurred around 9:20 am 9ja time,doh i didnt trade it coz it occurred durin a gbp high impact news,do u trade it durin high impact news?

@Wilsclf:If the breakout is in line with trend during the news period you can trade it,presently i trade it with only GU so in a week i have only 5 trades and atimes i don't get up to 5 signals in a week but at the end of the month you will always be in green.presently am working on US Session whether the breakout will be suitable to trade US Session.

if you fail to get any valid breakout before 11 am Nigerian time close your Lappy.that's where MM comes in.Look for another valid signal the next trading day.

This system was mainly for Newbie in Forex and BOM Trader.I think is very simple enough to start with and also to build their hard earned money from BOM if they can strictly follow the principle and maintain to trade only one Pairs (GBP/USD). If you can follow it this way by month end God on our side, you will smile to your bank.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
accentuate:

@Wilsclf:If the breakout is in line with trend during the news period you can trade it,presently i trade it with only GU so in a week i have only 5 trades and atimes i don't get up to 5 signals in a week but at the end of the month you will always be in green.presently am working on US Session whether the breakout will be suitable to trade US Session.

if you fail to get any valid breakout before 11 am Nigerian time close your Lappy.that's where MM comes in.Look for another valid signal the next trading day.

This system was mainly for Newbie in Forex and BOM Trader.I think is very simple enough to start with and also to build their hard earned money from BOM if they can strictly follow the principle and maintain to trade only one Pairs (GBP/USD). If you can follow it this way by month end God on our side, you will smile to your bank.
dats it bro,u r speakin my language,wit d way my mentality is am desperate 4 dt system dt wud yield me jst 1 net profit in each day nd trust me i'll b able 2 grow my accnt.hopefully dis ur system wil help me achieve dt goal.ain't got tym 2 b mkin 20 - 30 trades a day al 2 end up winin 2day nd loosin 2tripple of it 2moro.wot am i sayin?if i open my chat nd enta a 1st trade nd happen 2 com out green i close my lappy 4 dat day nd wait 4 nxt day oo.may d greens b wit us

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
willscolf: dats it bro,u r speakin my language,wit d way my mentality is am desperate 4 dt system dt wud yield me jst 1 net profit in each day nd trust me i'll b able 2 grow my accnt.hopefully dis ur system wil help me achieve dt goal.ain't got tym 2 b mkin 20 - 30 trades a day al 2 end up winin 2day nd loosin 2tripple of it 2moro.wot am i sayin?if i open my chat nd enta a 1st trade nd happen 2 com out green i close my lappy 4 dat day nd wait 4 nxt day oo.may d greens b wit us
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by manufos(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
accentuate:

You are absolutely right, better to be in the green with 1 sure signal than in the red with 5 signals. A good strategy for beginners.Nice work.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
take a look at the pic for explanation on why you think the 3rd and the 7th arrow did not really cross. and for the record guys, money management is all we are looking into, not the signal. whichever one u think is best for you, take it. you are not obligated to use mine.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2013
sunwalk: take a look at the pic for explanation on why you think the 3rd and the 7th arrow did not really cross. and for the record guys, money management is all we are looking into, not the signal. whichever one u think is best for you, take it. you are not obligated to use mine.

in my own opinion i think this indicator is wonderful

i tell u i have back-test it on difference time-frames

i also try tweating it in my own little way

and today i tell u it been GREAT.....

may d GREENS be with us all
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2013
i kept shoutin!!!!!!! hav u guys backtested dis VSD on XAGUSD(silver) ?? if not, u havent enjoyed anytin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2013
manufos:

You are absolutely right, better to be in the green with 1 sure signal than in the red with 5 signals. A good strategy for beginners.Nice work.

find attached my trade this morning 20-9-2013 on GBP/USD and the bet won enter from 1.6041

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
accentuate:

find attached my trade this morning 20-9-2013 on GBP/USD and the bet won enter from 1.6041
ya @accentuate,i saw d brkout dis morning bt disappointinly i ws late.gonna wait 4 nxt week shaa
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
willscolf: ya @accentuate,i saw d brkout dis morning bt disappointinly i ws late.gonna wait 4 nxt week shaa

ok
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Piro4rl(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
femadesh: i kept shoutin!!!!!!! hav u guys backtested dis VSD on XAGUSD(silver) ?? if not, u havent enjoyed anytin

U MEAN IT WORK BETTER IN SILVER THAN ANYOTHER PAIRS AND WHAT TIME IS BEST TO TRADE.[quote]

what time is the best to trade it on silver
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=Piro4rl][/quote]

the indy is very good on silver M5 and can be traded anytime wen d market isnt silent. pls stay bak wen price movement is slow and dull or ranging..... pls try on ur demo first
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2013
noriega:

nice thought! But e go better make man sabi as to fish than to wait for fisher man to return with fish.
Pls show face...ur contribution is highly needed.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Alams85: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Adexbadmus@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mbeto: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ accentuate..... Pls send me dat ur simple breakout system. Send to mbetohenry@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ohaeripeter: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2013
GET YOUR FREE €100 ($133) TO TRADE FOREX RUSH NOW OFFER
END ON TH 30th SEPT 2013

okay guys wont want to waste ur time okay,dia is a german broker that wants to help teach people how to trade forex,and also give u a free 100 eur to start. buh i must say that nofin comes easy so u gonna work for wah eva u get,buh am hia to make it seem more easy
so before u get the 100 euro,u will have to anwer some questions in the bokers site after registrations.
pls guys am not here to convince anybody caus am not gud in doin so,buh since i got dis information free, and it helped my life,then i must do the same hia to help oda peoples life too.
okay guys lets take it step by step so u wount get confused.
first i must say dat dis site gives u also 50eruo to invite ur frwnds to register and trade wih the 100 euro, u trade the 0.01 lot, and 5 major currency and u trade up to 4lots before u can withdraw, am been frank wih u cause its what its what u goin to see.
so am puting my referal link for u to register through me cauz i hv don my own part to bring back dis information hia too

SO LETS GET STARTED
* step 1- enter site [color=#990000]http://tinyurl..com/pv4erns
Its my referal link u can copy it to ur web broswer (pls remove the one dot to acess the site).

*step 2- u will be taking to a page for registration so click on REGISTER FOR FREE.

pls guys would hv loved to post with images buh hvnt done dis before and i dont hv a screen snapper so bare wih me

*step 3 Step 3 is the most important one or and if you miss it you have forfeited the chance of getting the 100 euro
(133 dollars as at the time of dis post) but relax am going to put u tru successfuly

*step4 You have to click “Forex trading beginner strategy” link and you will be taken to quiz . Start from 1 - 6, answers for all the quizzes l have provided it below because if you receive too much failed result, though you will be accepted but will not get the bonus. Just copy the answers and pass the quizzes. l will tell you later how to get some working wonders custom indicators

Quiz 1 is called: Getting started with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. A and D, 2.B, 3.B and D, 4. D(4), 5. A
6. A and C, 7.B(2), 8. C(3), 9. E(5), 10.B always click on ‘submit’ tab

Quiz 2 is called : 1/5 Determine the Market direction with 7 questions and the answers are:
1. C(30 min), 2. A, 3. B, 4. A, 5.C(3) , 6. B, 7 answer it by yourself

Quiz 3 is called : 2/5 Identify the trading opportunity with 9 questions and the answers are:
1. A(5 Min), 2. C, 3. A, 4. A(fractals), 5.D(4), 6. C(3), 7. D(4), 8. C(3), 9. B(No)

Quiz 4 is called : 3/5 Enter the pending order with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. A(0.01 lot), 4. B(2), 5. C(3), 6. C(3), 7. C(3), 8. A, 9.B(2), 10. Answer it by yourself

Quiz 5 is called : 4/5 Manage the pending order while you wait for your trade with 10 questions and the answers are:
1.A, B and C, 2. D(cancel the pending order), 3.E(5), 4. E, 5.D(4), 6. B(2), 7. B, 8.A(00:00), 9. B, 10. A

Quiz 6 is called : 5/5 Trade Management with 8 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. B, 4. B(2), 5. A(1), 6. Answer it by yourself, 7. A(yes), 8. B(No)

You will receive the message of successfully passed the quiz. Let move to step 6

*step6 now move to open an account on varengold by clicking on the OPEN ACCOUNT NOW
NOTE: make sure while you are opening the account you tick the two boxes below on the account opening page it is the first thing to do before you get the free 100 euro bonus

*STEP7 After opening a new account at the broker site, you will be given your account detail of at least 9 digit starting with 79.......

*STEP8 You are almost done but you have to download the MT4 and install it on system. Within 2-3 DAYS you will be credited with €100 ($133 as of the time TYPING DiS)

THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THERE BONUS

1. You MUST place a trade on the free 100 euro within few days starting from the day your account is credited with free 100euro
2. You can not withdraw the free trading money immediately after getting it
3. You can withdraw the profit after complete 8 lots of trade & the initial bonus
4. The minimum volume trade is 0.01. (l would personally advice you to place the trade at this very minimum level immediately you
receive the bonus for just 10minite to luck in your free 100euro
5. You can start trading before verification of your account but you must verify your account before you can withdraw from
your account
6. You can only trade five pairs of currency

Don’t forget where to start the registration is FREE 100 EURO
Custom Forex Indicator

Go to http://forex-indicators.net/macd to download this 2line MACD indicator is in different versions and settings but the settings that l found most helpful is 8, 17 and 9 for MACD while the common setting is 12, 26, 9. You can check the two settings for yourself to see the different between the two settings

Another powerful indicator l would like you to have in your trading arsenal is pivot point indicator and the best one is found in Metatrader 4 custom indicator www.instaforex.com/downloads.php and after download, install when installed successfully. Double click: My Computer/Local Disk(C /program files/instaforex mt4/Experts/indicators/IFX_CamarilliaEquation.ex4
Note: it is not the camarilla indicator don’t be confused it is pivot point indicator. Copy the indicator and place it in your bonus trading MT4. if you are not credited with 100 euro after 48hrs. contact : support@tradimo.com[/color]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
I need a good strategy that works between the hour of 6pm and 9pm everyday.
Now very busy during the day
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by urmezy: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2013
RECEIVE UP TO 80% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][center][/center]

Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company,a fully regulated forex broker and receive up to 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

To receive your 80% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through the Client Cabinet.

visit the site below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

they accept naira MASTER/VISA card and you can also use OKPAY(https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=568043182) which is also smooth and faster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.